Team Iron Man vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
Iron Man and War Machine take on Wonder Woman.

Who gets the majority?

SquallX
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
Iron Man and War Machine take on Wonder Woman.

Who gets the majority?

You're kidding right?

Diana kills them casually.

Shabazz916
Iron man and war kill her

carver9
Wonder Woman wins after a good fight.

SquallX
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Iron man and war kill her

erm laughing

Werewolf582
Wonder woman wins with low difficulty.

OnslaughtKILLS
I'm surprised how decisively people are giving the win to Wonder Woman.

Iron Man is surely no pushover. He's had a tie with Silver Surfer, has battled Hulk, has battled Thor, has battled many top-tier characters and although he doesn't always he win he often has good showings.

Not only that, in this scenario he has War Machine to back him up.

But hey, the people have spoken. Looks like Wonder Woman takes this without much struggle.

carver9
Good point. I wonder how Wonder Woman would handle this? Does she have fts of withstanding Continental attacks?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-07-22-00-00-24_zpsbda31bd8.png.html

The Sorrow
^ this isn't Hulkbuster Iron Man.

In his regular suit he can harm Diana but without PIS he isn't going to defeat her. Lasso takes care of one, while she overpowers the other.

riv6672
Maybe, maybe not.
Iron Man has had MANY excellent showings in his regular armor. He's not to be under estimated.

DarkSaint85
WW wins, pretty easily.

When you can hang with Kryptonians, that's pretty beastly.

riv6672
Iron Man can hang with heavy hitters too. He also has offensive capabilities built into his armor that are more subtle than punching and kicking. Plus he's not alone in the fight.

Not trying to change your mind, this is just me stating facts on the other side of the fight.

DarkSaint85
How dare you offer up an opposing viewpoint!!!mad

deathslash
Diana wins but it isn't as cut and dry as everyone is trying to make it seem. Tony and Rhodes have years worth of experience working together, Both of them know each others' abilities and weaknesses, and both have versatile weapons that can hurt top tiers.

riv6672
Damn opposing view points. How dare you make sense?

maxivitopowe
Will the lasso work ?

DarkSaint85
Don't see why not; it has worked through armour before. You don't have to have it on your bare skin for it to work.

riv6672
True.
Also no reason some sort if feedback couldnt be achieved in retaliation bybthe IMs.

This is actually a good match up...

OnslaughtKILLS
I feel like where Iron Man lacks in speed, he gains an advantage with his teammate.

Where Wonder Woman gains with her reflexes, Iron Man gains with his endless gadgets to disrupt and annoy. Combine that with War Machine's endless barrage and I'd say you have a pretty solid match up.

riv6672
What did we say about opposing view ponta damn it?!? mad

Wait, i agree with you...thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.