Bullshit Sadism and Masochism can be oppressed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
I am not generally a fan of sexual repression.

But sometimes it needs to be done, fetishes need to be let go.

Sadomasochism? Maybe, it depends on if it's just in the heat of the moment physical thing never verbalize. There's at least some equality between two sadomasochists.

I am a survivalist equalitarian. You're equal, we're equal, we've all got six pack abs and are virtually perfect looking, we're all happy friends of the same social class no one can be beneath or above throughout every province of the earth, or everyone dies by way of 100 year lion-mauling, 3rd degree burning of face, cross-carrying mutilation type shit.

Shakyamunison
I have no idea what this thread is about.

Oneness, you need to take less drugs or I need to take more.

Oneness
I'm saying that the performance of either sadism or masochism during sexual intercourse is intolerable and therefore unacceptable.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Oneness
I'm saying that the performance of either sadism or masochism during sexual intercourse is intolerable and therefore unacceptable.

Do you know anything about it? 99% of it is just sexual play. No one gets hurt. The 1% I agree with you, but most of it is make-believe.

Lord Lucien
I'm saying that the performance of either sadism or masochism during sexual intercourse is intolerable and therefore unacceptable. As long as they're consenting, who cares how people f*ck each other? This is like arguing that homosexuality is intolerable and unacceptable because it doesn't propagate the species. Your personal preferences aren't important enough to strip people of their choices.

Star428

Actually, what is unacceptable is you thinking you have the right to tell others what is and is not sexually acceptable. As another poster mentioned most of it is roleplaying and as long as no one actually gets hurt there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. This is America for God's sake. At least , it is where I am.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Star428
Actually, what is unacceptable is you thinking you have the right to tell others what is and is not sexually acceptable. As another poster mentioned most of it is roleplaying and as long as no one actually gets hurt there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. This is America for God's sake. At least , it is where I am. American freedom is like American cheese.

you get thorns
Unless it is that powdered stuff used to flavor noodles.

Star428
Originally posted by It's xyz!
American freedom is like American cheese.

LMFAO. What an idiotic comment. Please name just one country on the entire friggin' planet that is more free than America. Oh, that's right. You can't because there are none. FACT. You can deny it till Hell freezes over but it doesn't change anything, dude. It seems to me like you're just jealous of Americans and our freedoms. Oh, and btw, American cheese is pretty damn good as long as you don't buy some cheap @$$ brand. smile On certain foods, like cheeseburgers for instance, I would never prefer any kind of cheese over American.

NemeBro
I'm saying that the performance of either sadism or masochism during sexual intercourse is intolerable and therefore unacceptable. Looks like Dolos got a surprise-pegging recently.

Oneness
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
As long as they're consenting, who cares how people f*ck each other? This is like arguing that homosexuality is intolerable and unacceptable because it doesn't propagate the species. Your personal preferences aren't important enough to strip people of their choices. You can consent to being hurt.

And off-times when you associate dopamine with acts of cruelty, you will hurt someone. Or when you associate the reward hormone dopamine with masochism, you will let someone hurt you.

In more ways than physical. For example, just plain psychological torture. I really don't want to get into detail.

I'm not gonna lie, I can't repress my naturalistic sadistic urges. It's against my philosophy.

When I made this topic, I hadn't forged my philosophy.

The philosophy is that, your desires are there for a reason - ultimately they will bring an infinitesimal piece of the grand design into place. The grand design comes into being through spontaneity, but not chaos. We should live spontaneously, this is why life turns plans in on themselves.

Oneness
Originally posted by NemeBro
Looks like Dolos got a surprise-pegging recently. Are you a female, or male? A while ago you posed as a male.

You're one of those people?

All of you are in for a good social tampering when I learn some computer skills.

Trust me. Nothing's private for ya'll.

quanchi112
I'm saying that the performance of either sadism or masochism during sexual intercourse is intolerable and therefore unacceptable. No, you need to realize you telling two consenting adults what they can and can't do is intolerable.

Lek Kuen
Looks like Dolos got a surprise-pegging recently.

Denying his love for it

Oneness
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, you need to realize you telling two consenting adults what they can and can't do is intolerable. What constitutes an adult? Do these constitutions really have any bearing on who is the better decision-maker and who isn't?

An adult can consent to being murdered by another. That right is repressed by society at large as well.

I think your views are too simplistic, not mine.

As I said, my beliefs have changed since the formation of this topic, and you should really read through everything before forming an opinion, not just the OP.

Things change quickly with me.

Oneness
The hacked will become the hacker.

The hacked has always been cleverer than all of the hackers put together and then some.

I'll get power over you, I'll make you accept it, and when you accept it I will exploit your acceptance to my own ends.

Heard your performance is lacking lately.

quanchi112
What constitutes an adult? Do these constitutions really have any bearing on who is the better decision-maker and who isn't?

An adult can consent to being murdered by another. That right is repressed by society at large as well.

I think your views are too simplistic, not mine.

As I said, my beliefs have changed since the formation of this topic, and you should really read through everything before forming an opinion, not just the OP.

Things change quickly with me. Sadism isn't murder and isn't against the law. You are trying to take away people's freedoms due to your own weirdness.

Yeah, I bet your views go from one extreme to the next. The bottom line is it isn't against the law and it comes down to the choice of two consenting adults. I couldn't care less about your extremist views.

NemeBro
Are you a female, or male? A while ago you posed as a male.

You're one of those people?

All of you are in for a good social tampering when I learn some computer skills.

Trust me. Nothing's private for ya'll. I'm whatever you want me to be baby.

Oneness
I'm whatever you want me to be baby. That's more like it.

Oneness
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sadism isn't murder and isn't against the law. You are trying to take away people's freedoms due to your own weirdness.

Yeah, I bet your views go from one extreme to the next. The bottom line is it isn't against the law and it comes down to the choice of two consenting adults. I couldn't care less about your extremist views. Sadism is cruelty in a primal form, and by virtue of being primal it isn't something that one restricts or filters to obey any laws.

David Carridine's asphyxiation fetish killed him, and sadism often does involve asphyxiation which often leads to death in such a way.

Drugs, speeding, certain firearms, certain vehicles; are all illegal because they're dangerous when put in the hands of a ****-up, sado-masochism is dangerous when performed by a ****-up.

I agree with you, but for a different reason. I dislike man-made laws, I believe nature balanced itself out better than man.

Badabing
I am not generally a fan of sexual repression.

But sometimes it needs to be done, fetishes need to be let go.

Sadomasochism? Maybe, it depends on if it's just in the heat of the moment physical thing never verbalize. There's at least some equality between two sadomasochists.

I am a survivalist equalitarian. You're equal, we're equal, we've all got six pack abs and are virtually perfect looking, we're all happy friends of the same social class no one can be beneath or above throughout every province of the earth, or everyone dies by way of 100 year lion-mauling, 3rd degree burning of face, cross-carrying mutilation type shit. What are you going on about? Don't make a thread title with curse words again.

This thread...durpalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.