I disagree with the notion of positives and negatives and cause and effect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
It's shit.

God is omnipotent, so it's shit.

God is omnibenevolent, so I say if every infinitesimal nuance of a tick of a second can't be better than the previous one throughout my entire life-span from this moment onward, and for everyone else, than not a single soul deserves to be punished in this reality by this less-than-benevolent God.

Mass suicide should be eminent if the Hindi philosophies hold true.

hpEV0FQFUSY

Oneness
It's not a small mind.

It's an unburdened mind.

SOAD is just full of repeated here-say bullshit.

NemeBro
What did System of a Down ever do to you?

Oneness
I only disagreed with the lyrics of that song.

A lot of the other songs from that album I agreed with.

It's 100% perfect 100% of the time or it's not worth it. One can't lose, a truly win win situation all the time.

It's like The Doors, their philosophy, break lose your bonds of disparity that reality seems to have set upon you.

I believe we set limitations or unpleasant experiences upon ourselves.

Digi
Cause and effect is just physics. No need to get nihilistic about it.

Originally posted by Oneness

The fact that mass suicides aren't the norm where these philosophies hold sway should send some signals that maybe you don't understand as well as you think.

jinXed by JaNx
I think therefore I am, is pretty hard to disagree with

Shakyamunison

Oneness

Digi
Physics is a constantly changing phenomenon

*citation needed

Oneness
Originally posted by Digi
*citation needed The field that defines what fundamentally composes the objects and patterns under observation in every other field of science.

Oneness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
How can you say it is not better? Oh please, I think you understand how a visible abdomen is better than a fat-caked peg belly.

Shakyamunison
Oh please, I think you understand how a visible abdomen is better than a fat-caked peg belly.

Everything is in the eye of the beholder.

Oneness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Everything is in the eye of the beholder. Proposal, how the beholder sees things cannot be altered by cause and effect.

You are the sum-total of every mistake you wish you never made, while your true self never made those mistakes and is screaming at you to manifest it (your true self) by warping the system to accommodate your unmalleable, true perception, so that errors are removed from your day to day life.

The perfect life.

It is the opposite of the Hindu religion, or Christian religion. It is to not accept God's plan unless it has been forged in your own dreams by your true desires. Don't bend, don't fold, show no mercy, show no hesitation. Seek out and dominate everyone whose perception is different, or the world will seek out and dominate you.

Shakyamunison
Proposal, how the beholder sees things cannot be altered by cause and effect.

You are the sum-total of every mistake you wish you never made, while your true self never made those mistakes and is screaming at you to manifest it (your true self) by warping the system to accommodate your unmalleable, true perception, so that errors are removed from your day to day life.

The perfect life.

It is the opposite of the Hindu religion, or Christian religion. It is to not accept God's plan unless it has been forged in your own dreams by your true desires. Don't bend, don't fold, show no mercy, show no hesitation. Seek out and dominate everyone whose perception is different, or the world will seek out and dominate you.

Nature has never made a beautiful morning. And a sunset is only inspiring in the human mind.

Lord Lucien
Proposal, how the beholder sees things cannot be altered by cause and effect.

The perfect life.

It is the opposite of the Hindu religion, or Christian religion. It is to not accept God's plan unless it has been forged in your own dreams by your true desires. Don't bend, don't fold, show no mercy, show no hesitation. Seek out and dominate everyone whose perception is different, or the world will seek out and dominate you. Your preferences and feelings are worth shit. Stop deluding yourself by pretending they're worthwhile.

Oneness
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Your preferences and feelings are worth shit. Stop deluding yourself by pretending they're worthwhile. They're nature's design.

One cannot truly actualize without being sincere.

Digi
The field that defines what fundamentally composes the objects and patterns under observation in every other field of science.

Citation, not definition.

dadudemon
Oneness, I think you're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy, dude.

Oneness
Citation, not definition. It's foul-hardy to argue that the public's vision of the field hasn't been altered radically in the past century and that, despite quantum mechanics trying to break it down where it shuts down, it has become more and more perplexing to the scientific community.

As we produce a small answer, more questions are raised. The truth behind it all could be anything, including one or more cause-and-effect-free system in nature.

Oneness
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oneness, I think you're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy, dude. Due to how taxing on emotional stability and sensory perception that unnaturally high levels of mental activity are, the super-intelligent must be able to function normally despite a growing insanity, so I'm on the right track.

Digi
It's foul-hardy to argue that the public's vision of the field hasn't been altered radically in the past century and that, despite quantum mechanics trying to break it down where it shuts down, it has become more and more perplexing to the scientific community.

As we produce a small answer, more questions are raised. The truth behind it all could be anything, including one or more cause-and-effect-free system in nature.

You said physics is a constantly changing phenomenon. I asked for a citation. As in, a reference or link to a scholarly work or works that corroborates your opinion in some - or any - way. You have failed to do so.

Oneness
You said physics is a constantly changing phenomenon. I asked for a citation. As in, a reference or link to a scholarly work or works that corroborates your opinion in some - or any - way. You have failed to do so. You failed to recognize the syntax of that statement; of how I meant that our understanding of the field is constantly changing, as with all fields, not physics in and of itself.

Back on the subject of Quantum Mechanics, the idea of super-gravity does permit a cause-and-effect-free system, as the universe is one cascading expanse of postives or negatives with no negative or positive precursors. Free-energy as it were.

Digi
You failed to recognize the syntax of that statement; of how I meant that our understanding of the field is constantly changing, as with all fields, not physics in and of itself.

Back on the subject of Quantum Mechanics, the idea of super-gravity does permit a cause-and-effect-free system, as the universe is one cascading expanse of postives or negatives with no negative or positive precursors. Free-energy as it were.

Your initial reply, in which you defined physics instead of responding to my inquiry, leaves me skeptical. Revisionist history is a wonderful thing, especially when your posts are often too impenetrable to refute on all possible levels.

But ok.

Oneness
I truly meant how we can represent or cohesively interpret and thereby define via demonstration the phenomenon that is physics.

I don't ever pay attention to things like "will this statement be interpreted as so and so, does this sound confusing"; however lately I have been attempting to make sure that there is a level of coherency in my statements.

More so than before.

I did, however, notice this pattern in which my argument somehow manages to be pretty accurate to the truth when expressed by another seasoned debater and given substance through credible link sources by said member.

The important thing to remember is that I have a lot floating about in my head so maybe you and I should both pay more attention to what I write.

Digi
I truly meant how we can present physics.

I don't ever pay attention to things like "will this statement be interpreted as so and so, does this sound confusing"; however lately I have been attempting to make sure that there is a level of coherency in my statements.

More so than before.

I did, however, notice this pattern in which my argument somehow manages to be pretty accurate to the truth when expressed by another seasoned debater and given substance through credible link sources by said member.

The important thing to remember is that I have a lot floating about in my head so maybe you and I should both pay more attention to what I write.

Heh. Fair enough. I will endeavor to do so.

Oneness
If I were a scientist, I would always be attempting to find examples, rather than counter-examples. This goes for my methods in debating, I attempt to use counter-arguments to add onto a newly christened argument without the logical errors in its thesis that allowed for such counter-arguments to be used in the first place. Is it my fault that I'm able to do this without altering the theses in my arguments?

Just like I am an optimist, as opposed to a pessimist. To me, disproving theories is the pessimist's way of proving their more accurate counterparts. Whereas affirmatively demonstrating theories is the optimistic approach.

In fact, I'm tempted to do a case-study of how many "disprovers" are pessimists and how many "provers" are optimists, and vice versa...to see if I'm right about how one's mindset defines their signature scientific methodologies.

Unlike pessimism, optimism is a self-amplifying loop.

jinXed by JaNx
It's shit.

God is omnipotent, so it's shit.

God is omnibenevolent, so I say if every infinitesimal nuance of a tick of a second can't be better than the previous one throughout my entire life-span from this moment onward, and for everyone else, than not a single soul deserves to be punished in this reality by this less-than-benevolent God.

hpEV0FQFUSY

I'm just saying and this comes from a guy who believes there is a God. Maybe he just had an idea and did some shit then shit started working.

red g jacks
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oneness, I think you're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy, dude. i also think oneness is probably insane. i'm not a doctor or anything like that but i do have a cray-dar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.