blank panther, daredevil & juggernaut vs iron man, thor and winter soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
rules:
1. This is one battle not many separate rounds.
2. Win via death or K.O.
3. Black panther & juggernaut are from the blank panther animated series, Daredevil is a movie version and the rest are comic versions.
4. Battle takes place in Marvel NYC.

TedKordJRBOSS
not sure if anyone ones feats so i didnt put any

carver9
Got a question for you. What if Thor beats Juggernaut, what will Black Panther and Daredevil do to pull a win against Ironman and Thor? Answer this for me. Let's say if Daredevil beats Winter soldier, what can he do against Thor or Ironman? Answer this, what if Ironman Uni Beam the entire land scape while having a nuke tanking shield around his body and let's say if Thor takes to the air and create a tornado bigger than anything ever seen, what is Black Panther and Daredevil going to do. Remember, try keeping battles within the same tier so that 'everyone' can at least play their part in battle.

Supermutant
This is basically Thor vs Juggernaut. If classic Juggernaut then he wins otherwise Thor wins.

TedKordJRBOSS
Since you guys obviously do need feats here they are:
Black panther:
He has beaten fantastic four.
He has beaten captain america.
He beat a weakened klaw when he was a child.
He beat black knight.

Juggernaut:
He had a fight with hulk and walked away unharmed.
He was tanking missiles for a long time before being knoced out by knock out gas.
He was running through a village at 42mph whiles being hit by the same missiles and buildings did not slow him down.

Daredevil:
He can fly.

Werewolf582
No love for Daredevil in the list of feats.

carver9
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
Since you guys obviously do need feats here they are:
Black panther:
He has beaten fantastic four.
He has beaten captain america.
He beat a weakened klaw when he was a child.
He beat black knight.

Juggernaut:
He had a fight with hulk and walked away unharmed.
He was tanking missiles for a long time before being knoced out by knock out gas.
He was running through a village at 42mph whiles being hit by the same missiles and buildings did not slow him down.

Daredevil:
He can fly.

I know what BP has done. If Thor creates a tornado, what is BP and DD going to do? If Thor or Ironman destroys the landscape, what is BP going to do? I your fight is lopsided. Use people in the same tier. By the way, current Juggernaut is depowered.

eaebiakuya
Thor solos.

Supermex
Is this new Lady Thor or Thor with a ball sack?
Just wondering..

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Supermutant
This is basically Thor vs Juggernaut. If classic Juggernaut then he wins otherwise Thor wins.
Thor would beat the shiet out of Juggernaut classic or not.

Supermutant
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thor would beat the shiet out of Juggernaut classic or not.

Based on what exactly? Thor had all kinds of trouble with Classic Cain and only defeated him by BFR. Not to mention he tanked Thor's hammer toss and godblast.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/invulnerable.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut08.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.