Kurse/MOS vs Thor/Weapon XI: Movie Amalgam 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
They have no Idea what the others powers are
Combined Stats, Powers and Experience

Impediment
Title changed per request.

Firefly218
Kurse and MoS stomp.

Kurse can take care of Thor. Superman can obliterate weapon xi.

TheVaultDweller
Amalgam Kurse/MoS wins.

TH3_V01D
Supes solo here easily.

maxivitopowe
Can people not read?

Silent Master
I don't think they know what amalgam means.

TheVaultDweller
You'd think people would, considering this is the 4th one you alone have made. No one can solo in this thread. I would have called them Superkurse and Thorpool though, but I like making stupid names up for stuff. laughing

maxivitopowe
Hey Kurse of Steel and THIX both sound proper mythical and sh*t

FrothByte
Wow, hard fight to call. Initially I'd say Kurse/MOS wins, simply because Kurse > Thor and MOS > Weapon XI. But for some reason the idea of Weapon XI regenerative powers combined with Thor's durability and strength makes me think that Thor/Weapon XI can take whatever Kurse/MOS dishes out and just keep coming back... even if Thor/Weapon XI will get beat up a lot.

On the other hand, Kurse/MOS can probably speed blitz around but an adamantium claw slash to the neck may not be something they can recover from.

PS - I personally prefer Kurseman and Deadthor (though Thorpool is pretty cool as well).

maxivitopowe
Yeah the pure DS that THIX will have makes up for KOS strength advantage

Arachnid1
I'm gonna say stalemate. Neither can put down the other, though Thorpool spends more time getting his ass kicked.

Maybe he can just lay the hammer down on Kurseman to immobilize him though.

Robtard
Kurse brings the anti-Asgardian ability to slap aside Mjolnir, so that tactic won't work.

FrothByte
Still think adamantium claw stab/slash will probably damage Kurseman... if Thorpool can tag him. Then again, Thorpool does have the teleport thing going on

Robtard
Depends, if he has MOS's durability, those claws likely won't penetrate; if he has Kurse's, they'll slide right in but Kurseman won't care too much.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Depends, if he has MOS's durability, those claws likely won't penetrate; if he has Kurse's, they'll slide right in but Kurseman won't care too much.

I don't know, those are adamantium claws, wielded by Thor's strength. He can probably charge them up too. I don't think even MOS is that invulnerable.

But you're right, Kurse doesn't care if he gets stabbed. Thorpool will need to go for decapitation.

Of course if the claws don't penetrate, then Thorpool will end up a punching bag.

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't know, those are adamantium claws, wielded by Thor's strength. He can probably charge them up too. I don't think even MOS is that invulnerable.

But you're right, Kurse doesn't care if he gets stabbed. Thorpool will need to go for decapitation.

Of course if the claws don't penetrate, then Thorpool will end up a punching bag.

While the claws won't break or bend against Kurseman's body (if he has the MoS invulnerability), there's really no proof that they'll penetrate, as nothing broke MoS's skin, iirc. Not even Zod punching him repeatedly in the face with his armoured gauntlet produced a bloody lip.

But again, this is if he has the MoS durability, but the way these matches generally are, the amalgam character has the best traits of both characters; so Kurseman would have both MoS's durability and Kurse's ability to get stabbed and not give a shit.

Just like Thorpool would have Thor's durability and DP's healing factor.

Placidity
KoS rips Thorpool in half.

maxivitopowe
Before or after THIX has teleported a blade in his skull?

Placidity
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Before or after THIX has teleported a blade in his skull?

Before obviously.

So easy.

Werewolf582
Thorpool

StealthRanger
ITT: MoS Supes vs Thor #large number

OT: Even with teleportation Thorpool is still too slow and weak

Kurse is an unneccesary addition to Supes' powerset

Could adamantium withstand the kind of damage MoS Supes could slug?

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Placidity
Before obviously.

So easy.

So he puts himself back together and mauls Kos

Good to know

Shabazz916
thor vs supes... thor wins

kurse vs wx close fight

Golgo13
Man of Steel.

maxivitopowe
Can no one read?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.