Bruce Lee runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3

FrothByte
I say he stops hard at Transporter. Bruce Lee was great and all during his time, but Statham had some crazy feats in the Transporter series, way above what Bruce Lee has shown.

If in some way he gets past him, he'll stop at Jet Li. Honestly, the guy was nearly flying in Once Upon a Time in China. Not really fair since Bruce Lee uses more practical MA compared to Jet Li's wirefu.

Kotor3
Good points. But lets remember in Chinese Connection Bruce Lee was super in humanly fast and strong.

BruceSkywalker
methinks Bruce clears but statham would give him a little trouble

RJ 2.0
Transporter rapes.

Robtard
Bruce Lee clears and then gets his ass handed to him by Muhammad Ali. /facts

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Bruce Lee clears and then gets his ass handed to him by Muhammad Ali. /facts thumb up

Kotor3
I've seen all the transporter movies and he does great stunts that have nothing to do with fighting. I am sorry Bruce rapes transporter. I will list out their competitive combat feats later.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Kotor3
I've seen all the transporter movies and he does great stunts that have nothing to do with fighting. I am sorry Bruce rapes transporter. I will list out their competitive combat feats later.

lol. You must have watched a different set of Transporter movies then. Because majority of the Transporter movies was about Frank Martin kicking ass.

KingD19
Yeah. Yeah I love Bruce but he was nowhere near Frank Martin in terms of ridiculous feats.

Silent Master

Mlnu6KyQNi0

Silent Master
Ot2RkUSRjmg

ot8YBbWOj0w

78LAb6YyasY

BruceSkywalker
Bruce Lee clears and then gets his ass handed to him by Muhammad Ali. /facts

i agree..

michaelx
Lee can replicate every fight in transporter except for the haxed moves.

He is faster than everyone and more efficient/powerful. All he has to do is snap Frank's neck and game over.

Repeat for everyone.

KingD19
Yeah. Snap the neck of the guy durable enough to tank getting thrown through a concrete wall and send people flying with hits.

Kotor3
Originally posted by FrothByte
lol. You must have watched a different set of Transporter movies then. Because majority of the Transporter movies was about Frank Martin kicking ass.

No you are just amazed at stunts more than combative feats. I will name their combative feats.

Bruce is the stronger of the two and the faster. That should not even be an argument. But for those who do not remember will once I list his combative feats.

maxivitopowe
But those are combative feats though?

Kotor3

RJ 2.0
Lol, those douchebags fought with extreme PIS/CIS. They came at him one at a time and none of them picked up anything to use as a melee weapon.

The Transporter is a master of using whatever he sees around him as a weapon. Example:

kWvPxP0Lpbs

/thread.

Kotor3
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol, those douchebags fought with extreme PIS/CIS. They came at him one at a time and none of them picked up anything to use as a melee weapon.

The Transporter is a master of using whatever he sees around him as a weapon. Example:

kWvPxP0Lpbs

/thread.

So let me get this straight, you are stating that Bruce would not be able to handle what transporter took? He would not be able to take on those guys with weapons?
Bruce does not use or do anything to win a fight?

I want to establish this before proceeding with this conversation.

RJ 2.0
So let me get this straight, you are stating that Bruce would not be able to handle what transporter took? He would not be able to take on those guys with weapons?
Bruce does not use or do anything to win a fight?

I want to establish this before proceeding with this conversation. Not at all what I am saying. I am simply saying that the Transporter does it on a level that Bruce can only dream of.

dadudemon

Kotor3
Originally posted by dadudemon
I would also note that those were superior martial artists who spent years honing their skills. Those were not mooks/fodder that Bruce defeated.

Transporter fights some skilled guys but he's usually not. smile

Since Bruce is portrayed as being superhumanly strong and durable, there is no comparison. You need characters at Blade's, Captain America's, and Ozymandias' levels to give Lee some trouble.

Appreciate the comment I agree.

Kotor3
Not at all what I am saying. I am simply saying that the Transporter does it on a level that Bruce can only dream of.

I disagree. Bruce style for his movies always showed fighting that seem more realistic than high flying wires. If you put Bruce in the same situation it would not look as flashy but those guys would have die rather quickly. The fight would have definitely been much shorter.

RJ 2.0
You can disagree all you want, doesn't change the fact,

My video evidence>>>Your opinion, 3PO.

Robtard
Bruce Lee (who is one-quarter German) pwns them all.

Kotor3
You can disagree all you want, doesn't change the fact,

My video evidence>>>Your opinion, 3PO.

My videos evidence>>>>Your opinion, 3PO.

Placidity
Bruce Lee (who is one-quarter German) pwns them all.

Strong argument.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
Strong argument.

thumb up

RJ 2.0
My videos evidence>>>>Your opinion, 3PO. Ah, the sweet smell of concession.

Kotor3
Ah, the sweet smell of concession.

No concession buddy. The videos I posted support my argument better than your video supports yours. Anyway, Transporter loses, face it. He is totally outclassed.

Robtard
Bruce Lee would tell Statham: "You have offended me and you have offended action cinema." Then he'd proceed to do the Lee-Howl while kicking Statham in his face.

RJ 2.0
No concession buddy. The videos I posted support my argument better than your video supports yours. Anyway, Transporter loses, face it. He is totally outclassed.

Nah, my video shows the Transporter is a superior fighter. You saying "Nuh uh" won't win this debate.

Robtard
http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/Bruce-Lee-kicking-edit.jpg

draxx_tOfU
Bruce Lee would tell Statham: "You have offended me and you have offended action cinema." Then he'd proceed to do the Lee-Howl while kicking Statham in his face.

thumb up

Kotor3
Nah, my video shows the Transporter is a superior fighter. You saying "Nuh uh" won't win this debate.

Where debating?

It only becomes a debate when you make an argument which you haven't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.