Deathstroke/Bane -Vs- Kingpin/Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Deathstroke
Bane

Vs

Kingpin
Bullseye

Fight takes place in a warehouse lightly lit..

Only weapons that can be used are what's in a typical warehouse..
This warehouse is a distribution center for stuffed Teddy Bears..

H2H only..

Supermutant
Team one every time.

Reshiram
New 52? Either Bane of Slade can solo

pym-ftw
How can Slade beat KP without weapons?

Lester loses first and eventually kp gets overwelmed.

Supermutant
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How can Slade beat KP without weapons?

Breaks his neck.

pym-ftw
The guy who laughed off spiderman's punches? Lol

Supermutant
The guy who laughed off spiderman's punches? Lol

He didn't find Daredevil's punches very funny. And this is current Kingpin.

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19503338_2630733-daredevilkingpin.png

Reshiram
KP was shrugging off Spiderman's hits decades ago when Spiderman was barely superhuman. Modern Spidey would kill Fisk in a few hits if he went all out.

pym-ftw
Class 15 is barely superhuman? I don't wanna know where you put batman.Originally posted by Supermutant
He didn't find Daredevil's punches very funny. And this is current Kingpin.

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19503338_2630733-daredevilkingpin.png lowballing? DD has also nearly broke his hands fighting KP but whatever floats your boat.

Reshiram
When was Spiderman a class 15 during the 1970's?

Supermutant
Class 15 is barely superhuman? I don't wanna know where you put batman. lowballing? DD has also nearly broke his hands fighting KP but whatever floats your boat.

I'm not lowballing Kingpin, he's just not near his classic levels of durability. And his neck can be broken by someone of Deathstroke's strength level and skill. Are you saying that current Kingpin's neck can't be broken by someone with Slade's level of super strength?

Reshiram
Originally posted by Supermutant
I'm not lowballing Kingpin, he's just not near his classic levels of durability. And his neck can be broken by someone of Deathstroke's strength level and skill. Are you saying that current Kingpin's neck can't be broken by someone with Slade's level of super strength? I don't even think Kingpin has been downgraded. He's probably at the same level he was back in the 70's, it's just now the characters he fought, Spiderman, Daredevil, Captain America, are all more established and have better feats now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.