The Leftovers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queeq
Anyone watching this series? After four episodes I still don't know what to think of it.

Anyone any thoughts?

marwash22
I'm losing my patience with this show.

It's starting to feel very reminiscent of "Lost" in that they're setting a bunch of crap up and not explaining a damn thing.

quanchi112
Decent. I've never seen lost so I can't comment on the similarities between the two shows.

queeq
Lost was bloody brilliant. In Lost you were always wondering where they were, there were plenty of tidbits keeping you interested and the drama was very good.

Here, I haven't got a clue why we are watching this. So people disappeared. Are we seeing a world slowing sliding off into decay? Thus trying to recreate a biblical post-raputure world?

denissenco
Almost all series or movies containing of "loss" of a loved human, we see the pain of the heroes after the incident, we see the first time hunched over or events that come after some time. But very rarely, we see how people live and cope "In the time of trouble." "Abandoned" just refers to the list of works, where it can be seen. Maybe here and there are many disadvantages, however, as elsewhere. But looking at the first 4 of the series, I was very impressed! Movie is with a meaning, and doesn't similar to another soap opera. Great work of cinematography and the director! I recommend to use tvstock.net to download this show.

BruceSkywalker
is this show any good? any nudity?

marwash22
Good? debatable; it's definitely interesting tho. My frustration hasn't made me tune out.

no nudity.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
Good? debatable; it's definitely interesting tho. My frustration hasn't made me tune out.

no nudity.

no nudity, whats the point then?? big grin

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22

no nudity.

There was some nudity last night. Both male and female, so you're covered.

queeq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.