Teen Titans (1980's New TT version) vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

DarkSaint85
What lineup?

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What lineup?

If he means what I think he' does, Robin, Kid Flash, Starfire, Wonder Girl, Raven and Cyborg.

DarkSaint85

BFR is their only hope. Unless Cyborg does a Nimrod and uses the RIGHT sonics.

riv6672
Originally posted by Delta1938
If he means what I think he' does, Robin, Kid Flash, Starfire, Wonder Girl, Raven and Cyborg.
Beast Boy.

This'd be a great fight. Perez excels at having his characters bounce off a bigger foe.

leonidas
no way they can take him out and he's far stronger than any of them. he decimates them without plot help.

riv6672
If by plot help you mean figuring out they need to take his hemet off, then yes, they can figure it out and they have varied means to do so, letting Raven deliver the KO.

Reshiram
Need the line up

riv6672
You have the line up. 2nd and 4th responses. Aside from some guest stars (notably AquaLad/Lass, Speedy, Red Star), and short term regular members (Terra, Jericho, Danny Chase), those listed in the mentioned posts are the main team of that time. Did you never read the 80s Titans? Good stuff.

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
Beast Boy.

This'd be a great fight. Perez excels at having his characters bounce off a bigger foe.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/mcMNAiDvn9tTO/giphy.gif

How'd I forget about Beast Boy?

leonidas
If by plot help you mean figuring out they need to take his hemet off, then yes, they can figure it out and they have varied means to do so, letting Raven deliver the KO.

yep, and i agree. they can't beat him physically but if they figure out the helmet they cand win. i left the jericho issue alone. i'm not sure if jericho could possess him. imo no. if he could that is something else altogether.

Digi
Raven alone is a potentially terrible matchup for Cain. Not more powerful overall necessarily, she just counters him really effectively.

Siding with the Titans, assuming Raven's in the lineup.

riv6672
Originally posted by Delta1938
http://media3.giphy.com/media/mcMNAiDvn9tTO/giphy.gif

How'd I forget about Beast Boy?
Its not easy being green.

Delta1938
Its not easy being green.

Which brings about something being slimy and smelling like pork.

riv6672
Thats weird science.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.