Obi-Wan Kenobi Runs the Revan Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Background: Obi-Wan Kenobi is the main playable character of Knights of the Old Republic. He must face all the tasks Revan performs. Certain battles he has the aid of two chosen companions. Other battles he must perform the feat alone. It is up to you to decide how far would he reach until he is successfully killed.

Note: He has full rest in between each fight until he reaches the Star Forge. He must then complete all tasks with only a 1 minute rest once he defeats Bastila Shan. Otherwise, injuries and stamina will not be healed.

--- With aid of R2-D2 & Ahsoka Tano ---
1. Juhani
2. 3 Dark Jedi
3. Calo Nord
4. 3 Dark Jedi
5. 1 Terentatek
6. Chuundar & Friends
7. Darth Bandon & 2 Dark Jedi
8. 6 Dark Jedi
9. 3 Dark Jedi
10. 1 Terentatek
--- With no aid of any companions ---
11. 2 Terentatek
12. Uthar Wynn & Yuthura Ban
13. The entire Sith Academy
--- With aid of CC-2224 & Aayla Secura ---
14. The entire Elder camp
15. All of the Temple of Ancients
16. Bastila Shan
17. The Dark Jedi Gauntlet
--- With no aid of any companions ---
18. Bastila Shan
19. The Droid Factory
20. Darth Malak w/ Jedi

S_W_LeGenD
Minimum: stops at 7

Maximum: stops at 11 or 12

DarthAnt66
Darth Bandon might cause Kenobi some issues, but I feel quite sure he will prevail.
I can't see Kenobi beating the two Terentatek however, so he falls here.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Bandon have killed many Jedi.

DarthAnt66
Despite the forum laughing at Bandon, he is quite impressive.
He has canonically killed at least 20 Jedi and was the star pupil of the Sith Academy.
He knows powers such as Force Drain and is stated to be "very skilled" in combat.
That being said, he is no Obi-Wan Kenobi, but also no joke.

DarthAnt66
A standard Jedi is still very power in his own right. I don't get why you are saying otherwise.
They have been said to be capable of killing dozens of battledroids in combat.
Originally posted by Emperor NewGuy
exactly lol obi-wan clears with ease
You put Darth Malak about Obi-Wan Kenobi. no expression

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kenobi isn't defeating Malak, IMO.

DarthAnt66
He's not soloing a Sith Academy either. erm

carthage
clears without too much trouble

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperor NewGuy
i lowered him to vos level just now after taking a look at his respect thread again
We have had full-blown debates concerning Darth Malak's power in the past as you looked over the thread. I don't appreciate the trolling, Jack.

NewGuy01
I'm not sure what you are referring to in match 17, the Dark Jedi Gauntlet? If you mean all of the Dark Jedi that Revan faced in the Star Forge, his run stops here. Revan was stronger than him by this point, and he achieved this with companions. Kenobi's odds alone aren't very good lol.

He could defeat Dark Bastila and the Droid Factory, though. I'm guessing this is just in chronological order.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kenobi has companions as well in that confrontation.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm not sure what you are referring to in match 17, the Dark Jedi Gauntlet? If you mean all of the Dark Jedi that Revan faced in the Star Forge, his run stops here. Revan was stronger than him by this point, and he achieved this with companions. Kenobi's odds alone aren't very good lol.
Read the thread Sasukedc. Kenobi has the companions during this run. And yes, I mean all the Dark Jedi Revan had to face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.