Darth Malgus (Return) vs Darth Malak (KotOR)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
I'm goin' there. http://r19.imgfast.net/users/1916/39/10/06/smiles/524091093.gif

DarthAnt66
I'm actually offended by this topic.

Nephthys
Why?

DarthAnt66
Go away bae. Malak topics are off limits for you.

Nephthys
*whispers* Malgus wins.

DarthAnt66
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140206214624/glee/images/0/0c/Just_go_leave.gif
Star Forge Darth Malak is around Revan level, perhaps even on it.

Nephthys
I literally just pissed my pants.

DarthAnt66
I thought it was wet for other reasons. sad
But perhaps you haven't heard Drew's new revelation?:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t598919.html

Nephthys
Alas, I do not possess a vagina.

Revan kicked Malaks ass multiple times. He's on Revan's level like Ventress is on Dooku's. And thats with the SF amp. Which he does not seem to have here.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I thought it was wet for other reasons. sad
But perhaps you haven't heard Drew's new revelation?:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t598919.html
Ughhh don't talk so smugly about revelations Ant. That reminds me too much of LeGenD.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan kicked Malaks ass multiple times. He's on Revan's level like Ventress is on Dooku's. And thats with the SF amp. Which he does not seem to have here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKxuAaQBnQU
---- ----- ----
Darth Malak was defeated three times by Revan. However, I am now willing to lean toward Sasukedc's argument for Darth Malak's sake. Canonically, we know Darth Malak replenished his health from the Jedi, but that is all we know. An average Jedi Knight's leftover Force abilities cannot simply fully replenish Darth Malak. I wouldn't even be optimistic that the combined power of all three of the Jedi would fully recover Darth Malak. Your argument is pretty lame.
---- ---- ----
Darth Malak and Revan are thought of by Drew Karpyshyn as very close individuals in power, both holding a key advantage and disadvantage against the other.
"For me, Malak was always the 'brawn' to Revan's 'brain' - he was renowned for his combat abilities, and I always felt that he was even better than Revan with a lightsaber. I also felt that he wasn't as strong at using the Force in other ways as Revan was."
―Drew Karpyshyn (Author)
---- ---- ----
Darth Malak's power in the Dark Side is heavily implied to have surpassed Darth Revan's by the time of the Star Forge encounter.
"When Revan fell we had hoped the Sith threat was ended. But Malak quickly assumed Revan's role, and has embraced the dark side power as fully as his old master ever did. Now Malak leads the Sith armada against the Republic. Hate and vengeance for his master's death draw Malak ever further down the path of the dark side, fueling his powers until they surpass those of his old master."
―Vandar Tokare (Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic)
---- ---- ----
As I have told you a thousand times now, the Star Forge fight was "brutal." This same Revan that Darth Malak faced is according to Drew Kapryshyn on a similar level with the Revan from The Old Republic: Revan. Even The Old Republic Encyclopedia states it was a "fierce duel" but in the end Revan "prevailed and finally defeated Darth Malak." Doing so well against a Revan of this caliber is nothing to be ashamed of, and rather instead a feat for Darth Malak as well.
" On some days, the younger, pre-rebirth Revan might be stronger, on other days the wiser, more mature older Revan might have the upper hand. It depends on all sorts of circumstances. The example I give is with pro athletes. Is Tiger Woods from 2000 better than Tiger from 2006? One was younger and hit the ball farther, the other was wiser and had more control of his game. If they played a match, who knows who would win? If they played 10 matches, I doubt one version would win them all. So, really, who is stronger? I feel the same way about Revan."
―Drew Karpyshyn (Author)
---- ----- -----
For more information on Darth Malak, checkout the below links:
Darth Malak Respect Thread (Recommended)
Darth Malak's Combat Overview (Recommended)

Nephthys
Where is it stated that Revan only beat Malak 3 times?

DarthAnt66
Do. You. Read. My. Threads?

Emperordmb
Where is it stated that Revan only beat Malak 3 times?
It's in the KOTOR Limited Ultimate Collector's Edition Campaign Guide #4... DUH!!!

Nephthys
Do. You. Read. My. Threads?

I skim them. Mostly.

TBF tho I really don't give a shit about Malak so the motivations not really there.

DarthAnt66
TBF tho I really don't give a shit about Malak.
I'm shocked.

Nephthys
Yeah, I can't find whatever your moaning about. Just tell me.

DarthAnt66
It starts with, "Following this, I wish to briefly explain the Jedi that Darth Malak captured, and how big of an influence they had on the battle," in that topic.

Nephthys
As I thought, that was merely your speculation. I win again!

DarthAnt66
no expression It wasn't really speculation, but rather facts if you follow a complete Lightside quest.

carthage
Malgus SLAUGHTERHOUSE

NewGuy01
Too bad that nothing here dictates that Darth Malak gets a Star Forge boost, I don't give those out.

QuakeBlood
up

TheMuser
This thread should die a painful death.

NewGuy01
no, but deadbeat ****s like y'all should stop posting in it, because it's beautiful as is.

DarthAnt66

Star Forge Darth Malak is around Revan level, perhaps even on it.
Someone gets it. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.