Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) vs Alek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
I'm going here as well. http://r19.imgfast.net/users/1916/39/10/06/smiles/524091093.gif

Fated Xtasy
Alek I think, he displayed some pretty decent TK and swordsmenship during the Mando wars. he takes the win with some difficulty though

Emperordmb
Lmao Newguy. You're just going everywhere today aren't you?

carthage
Kenobi wins. He could at least do better than get his ass kicked by a Mandalorian lol

ares834
Alek got his ass kicked by Jarael... Unless this is set after he becomes "Captain Malak" Kenobi easily takes this.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Kenobi wins. He could at least do better than get his ass kicked by a Mandalorian lol
Lol Kenobi got the **** beat out of him by a couple Mandos in TCW.

Don't underestimate them.

Selenial
Kenobi

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834
Alek got his ass kicked by Jarael... Unless this is set after he becomes "Captain Malak" Kenobi easily takes this.

This is him after he was named as Malak, but before the end of the comics.

carthage
Originally posted by Selenial
Kenobi

thumb up stick out tongue big grin cool eek! rolling on floor laughing smokin'

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This is him after he was named as Malak, but before the end of the comics.

Then it's pretty much impossible to tell IMO. We know he improved but we really have no clue by how much. However, I will say by the end of the comic Malak's force feats should allow him to win easily enough.

Nalaniel
Alek.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.