The Old(er) Republic Sith vs Vitiate's Top Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
Team 1:
Freedon Nadd
Exar Kun (with amulets)
Ulic Qel-Droma
Tulak Hord
Darth Revan
Darth Malak (SF amp)

vs

Team 2:
Vitiate
Darth Malgus
Darth Nox
Emperor's Wrath
Lord Scourge
Darth Marr

-Fight takes place on the surface of Korriban
-No prep
-No mind domination by Vitiate. This is his version when he fights Revan.

carthage
Team one

Selenial
Team one.

Emperordmb
Nb4 LeGenD says Vitiate and Nox solo.

Sinious
Isn't this thread against forum rules?

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nb4 LeGenD says Vitiate solos.

Fixed.

S_W_LeGenD
If Darth Sidious would have been in Team 2, everybody would have been vouching for Team 2.

Emperor Vitiate doesn't needs mind domination to subdue an opponent, his other powers would be sufficient. He is undoubtedly the most powerful Force-user in this contest and can turn the tide of the battle. His companions are powerhouses as well.

Team 2 in a good fight.

Nalaniel
To be honest, I'm not sure which team would take this... Pretty good match.

ares834
Team 1. Easily.
And if the Hord hype is true it's an absolute stomp.

Nephthys
I'm inclined to go with Team 1.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Team 2 in a good fight.

Nalaniel
Yeah, I'll go with team 2.

Selenial
Team 1.

Kun beats vitiate in combat feats, deal with it.

carthage
Originally posted by Selenial
Team 1.

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1.

hmm? I'd like to see you back that up, actually.

Because the best feats from Exar Kun I can recall include stalemating Ulic in a lightsaber duel, defeating Vodo Siosk Baas, and his multiple amulet blast feats (i.e. obliterating a sith wyrm, blasting a huge hole in a stone wall, knocking Aleema Keto unconscious, etc). Meanwhile, the Emperor easily pwns four of the most powerful jedi in the galaxy, defeats Revan, stalemates a dark side demi-god that put risk to, "all of existence," for months on its home turf, (Sel Makor,) effortlessly disintegrates T3, collapses the dark temple while merely a spirit, etc.

carthage
Kun one shotting Odan Urr on a lightside nexus >> Vitiate killing 4 Jedi on a dark side nexus/close proximity to one. Also he beat Revan on a nexus as well hardly a good feat, off nexus there is no reason to believe he could beat him. I don't see whats all that impressive. He isn't really a duelist without TP Kun just blows him up with blasts

Selenial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Because the best feats from Exar Kun I can recall include stalemating Ulic in a lightsaber duel, defeating Vodo Siosk Baas, and his multiple amulet blast feats (i.e. obliterating a sith wyrm, blasting a huge hole in a stone wall, knocking Aleema Keto unconscious, etc). Meanwhile, the Emperor easily pwns four of the most powerful jedi in the galaxy, defeats Revan, stalemates a dark side demi-god that put risk to, "all of existence," for months on its home turf, (Sel Makor,) effortlessly disintegrates T3, collapses the dark temple while merely a spirit, etc.

Killing the 4 Jedi - Had plenty of time to gather his power while they were assaulting the station or fighting scourge, he was just sitting there.
Defeats Revan - No he didn't. In fact, it's heavily implied that Revan and Surik stood a chance against the Emperor, but the Imperial Guard would have came in and ended it.
Disintegrates T3? i lol'd.
Collapses the Dark Temple? I'm pretty sure it was just that part of it, and even then, we've seen a no named Jedi take out two buildings against Malgus.
And I'm pretty sure Sel Makor was holding the emperor prisoner, but I haven't played warrior in a while.

Emperordmb
Yes well Carthage completely dismisses Vitiate as fodder so...

carthage
Nah he can likely kill Malak, Nadd, or Hord imo.

Emperordmb
Do you think Dooku would completely wtfpwn ragdoll them as well?

carthage
Not sure what this has to do with the thread. Stop trolling. Vitiate still has other powers at his disposal to deal with the other people.

Emperordmb
Lmao I'm not trolling, I'm just legitimately curious as to how low you rate people who aren't affiliated with the PT era.

carthage
Please stick to the OP, this has nothing to do with the topic

Emperordmb
Actually, how low you rate characters unaffiliated with the PT era may be relevant, as this is a whole thread of them.

From your past statements, you seemed to think Vitiate was fodder who would be completely stomped by any of Sidious's apprentices, now you actually think he'd beat someone. I'm just curious about what has changed. Have you stopped ratin Vitiate that low, or do you just rate these other non PT era characters even lower?

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Kun one shotting Odan Urr on a lightside nexus >> Vitiate killing 4 Jedi on a dark side nexus/close proximity to one.

Ossus was a nexus?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Killing the 4 Jedi - Had plenty of time to gather his power while they were assaulting the station or fighting scourge, he was just sitting there.

As evidenced with his battle against revan, it doesn't take much time at all to, "gather his power."

Defeats Revan - No he didn't. In fact, it's heavily implied that Revan and Surik stood a chance against the Emperor, but the Imperial Guard would have came in and ended it.

Err, I was talking about when Revan was convulsing in agony and T3 had to come and save him. erm

Disintegrates T3? i lol'd.

Wat? T3 is the most durable being in the mythos. stick out tongue

Don't underestimate him. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2828295080.gif

Collapses the Dark Temple? I'm pretty sure it was just that part of it, and even then, we've seen a no named Jedi take out two buildings against Malgus.

.....And? It's still more impressive than anything we've seen Kun display with TK, in all honesty. Not that Vitiate's TK is what'll bring the killing blow.

And I'm pretty sure Sel Makor was holding the emperor prisoner, but I haven't played warrior in a while.

Well yeah, all Voss are bound in that chamber. The difference is that Sel Makor was actively trying to take over Vitiate's body, which the latter resisted for months.

Emperordmb
Eh I think Vitiate's lightning would be the true killing blow.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Based
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ossus was a nexus?

It should be.

Emperordmb
Have fun being banned and deleted again Jackass.

Selenial
As evidenced with his battle against revan, it doesn't take much time at all to, "gather his power."

Err, I was talking about when Revan was convulsing in agony and T3 had to come and save him. erm

.....And? It's still more impressive than anything we've seen Kun display with TK, in all honesty. Not that Vitiate's TK is what'll bring the killing blow.

Well yeah, all Voss are bound in that chamber. The difference is that Sel Makor was actively trying to take over Vitiate's body, which the latter resisted for months.

1) And? Still gathering power, which as we've seen with many people, can make a huge difference.

2) Again I ask, And? Revan isn't Kun, and you seem to be forgetting that Revan had just awoken from 3 years of heavy sedation etc, was hardly at his peak. Even then, Surik and Revan basically beat Vitiate, considering that Surik had an opening to kill vitiate, she just chose not to.

3) Doesn't matter, TK Isn't Kun's strong point.

4) I won't comment, I don't know much about the Voss situation.

Emperordmb
And you Intrepid, are a troll and a sad sack of shit with no life, and I'm done talking to someone who's going to be deleted and banned in the next twelve hours.

Emperordmb
I'm actually calm as **** right now. The fact that you are going to be banned and deleted soon is my solace.

The_Tempest

Bonus points if you can actually prove that Viti collapses the dark temple.

You SWTORians are about as glorious as shit on a boot heel. uhuh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1) And? Still gathering power, which as we've seen with many people, can make a huge difference.

2) Again I ask, And? Revan isn't Kun, and you seem to be forgetting that Revan had just awoken from 3 years of heavy sedation etc, was hardly at his peak. Even then, Surik and Revan basically beat Vitiate, considering that Surik had an opening to kill vitiate, she just chose not to.

3) Doesn't matter, TK Isn't Kun's strong point.

4) I won't comment, I don't know much about the Voss situation.

1. You're right it does make a difference. Glad that you agree he doesn't need much time at all, though. thumb up

2. Feats/hype-wise, Revan and Kun are more comparable than you seem to think.

and ok, so:

A) I'm pretty sure Revan's regaining of his mask helped him dispell the drugs post-being unconscious. And even if what you say is true....

B) It doesn't matter. Because the, "drugged, sedated," Revan still easily reflected Nyriss's incredibly powerful lightning storm (capable of instant disintegration). And yet still, Vitiate overwhelms Revan.

3. And it isn't something Vitiate could be capable of exploiting? Of course it isn't a trump card of any sort, but it can be used to significant effect.

4. Well yeah, basically Vitiate staved off a dark side demi-god from taking over his body. Until of course Vitiate lowered his defenses to let the Wrath strike him down.

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Bonus points if you can actually prove that Viti collapses the dark temple.

You SWTORians are about as glorious as shit on a boot heel. uhuh

Scourge says so bro. Since you seem to think that Scourge's post-mission statement that the Hero allowed Vitiate to re-gather his power is valid, his statement that the temple is collapsing is just as much so. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3722216947.gif

And if you can recollect my post history, you'd know that I'm rather neutral in the endless war between SWTORians and PTknights.

The_Tempest
Nah, you're a devout SWTORIan. But don't worry, I'll break you. thumb up

Also, pretty sure we see the Temple still intact and erect after Vitiate's death, contradicting Scourge's remarks. Could have been sheer hyperbole.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, you're a devout SWTORIan.

In what capacity? In that I overrate TOR characters? In that I underrate PT characters? Or perhaps it is the fact that i defend the SWTORians themselves.

Elaborate.

Also, pretty sure we see the Temple still intact and erect after Vitiate's death, contradicting Scourge's remarks. Could have been sheer hyperbole.

Conceded. after re-playing it, it's only a portion of the temple. the main chamber is still intact.

The_Tempest
#flawlessvictory

As for elaboration, it is painfully obvious that you are a card-carrying member of the SWTOR club and yet cower in my presence because you silently grasp that almost all of your confederates are idiots to be crushed beneath the uncompromising heel of His Imperial Majesty, the Galactic Emperor Palpatine.

tl;dr version: SWTOR sucks and so do you if you like it bro uhuh

Sinious
#flawlessvictory

As for elaboration, it is painfully obvious that you are a card-carrying member of the SWTOR club and yet cower in my presence because you silently grasp that almost all of your confederates are idiots to be crushed beneath the uncompromising heel of His Imperial Majesty, the Galactic Emperor Palpatine.

tl;dr version: SWTOR sucks and so do you if you like it bro uhuh

Being afraid and bothered of other people's differences is a sign of lack of character. I enjoy and respect your devotion to Sidious and your wide knowledge of him but your general mentality is quite disturbing.

"You harness immense power but you lack the purity of will to direct it."

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

This accusation you have formulated under the guise of it being "painfully obvious," is misdirected, to say the least. In your false sense of possessing a higher ground, you have failed to realize that I tread on a similar plane. I don't doubt Palpatine's superiority, not in the slightest. In terms of legitimate success, Sidious enjoys superiority over basically every other sith, by far. But I am not here to debate who was the most successful between the two, because the answer is, as you said, "painfully obvious." In the realm of pure, unadulterated strength in the force, Sidious finds more challenge, although in my opinion not equality. Which is essentially what the versus forum is for.

The_Tempest
This accusation you have formulated under the guise of it being "painfully obvious," is misdirected, to say the least. In your false sense of possessing a higher ground, you have failed to realize that I tread on a similar plane. I don't doubt Palpatine's superiority, not in the slightest. In terms of legitimate success, Sidious enjoys superiority over basically every other sith, by far. But I am not here to debate who was the most successful between the two, because the answer is, as you said, "painfully obvious." In the realm of pure, unadulterated strength in the force, Sidious finds more challenge, although in my opinion not equality. Which is essentially what the versus forum is for.

You are now broken. You may take your place at my feet. ahuh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You ask me to take a place at your feet, when all this time I've tread on the same ground. Withered indeed. shifty

The_Tempest
Sidious enjoys superiority over basically every other sith, by far.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/2144244/blofeld-cat-chair-o.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, be like Dr. Evil.

Keep attempting your feeble schemes.

The_Tempest
That'd be Blofeld. Dr. Evil's cat was bald.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
faux pas

Hang me. sad

The_Tempest
You mean you're not already hung? 131

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
At least I'm above you, then. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3388927884.gif

The_Tempest
You make a kind of sense that doesn't, my son.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
To you, perhaps. But that's hardly derogatory, now is it? http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/1130958284.gif

Based
This accusation you have formulated under the guise of it being "painfully obvious," is misdirected, to say the least.

Sound like he was being facetious to me.

Beniboybling
I lmafo'ed irl.

EDIT: Ah it was edited, disappointing DMB. smile

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I lmafo'ed irl.

EDIT: Ah it was edited, disappointing DMB. smile

Ikr?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.