Where and How do you do it???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Just wondered where people access this forum from.

Me, well I access from either home or the officde on a modem or via the corporate firewall respectively.

OK, dumb question but there ya go.

finti
At home and at work, have to check in on you all whenever i got the chance. smile

queeq
I use a special ethereal connection, plugged straight into the brain. I can detect when people are online and act accordingly. Saves on the phone bill.

mechmoggy
Ooo dear queeq's gone all Matrix! :-)

Only log on at work, heaven forbid I should use my own valuable time!

Edna witch
At home!

queeq
Oh yes, daddy's computer. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
At home as well... the computer is mine. However, the phone isn't... and you bloody people keep attracting me to post on here peak time, don't you, when it's not free...

queeq
Of course. We wuv you. laughing out loud

Ratcat
He he, the wonders of Briotish Teleco and their freephone Internet access. Saved me a fortune!

queeq
At least we really make a scarifice to come here.

JediOasis
In my dorm room on my roomate's computer while I am at school. When I am at home I use my personal computer.

queeq
Nice roommate.

Raz
I access it mostly at home.......through this ultra fast, ultra low ping, ADSL connection smokin'

queeq
Now I'm jealous.

Ratcat
Yeah, I can't wait to move and get ADSL installed.

But I'll hopefully be getting the Business 1000 service with 4 port ADSL router.stick out tongue
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Raz has ADSL... anger... rising...

Ratcat
Yeah, I bummed, If I wasn't moving I could have had it in January too. Oh well.

At least I won't actually have to pay for mine. laughing out loud

Dim
ADSL, what every guy wants.... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
To paraphrase Tim Allen.

"More Bandwindth, Woogh, Woogh, Woogh!"

Dim
Yeah..but I"m thinking of a different A-DSL, RC...stick out tongue

queeq
Errr... can you please explain that for the dumb foreigners on the boards, please Dim?

Ushgarak
Anti-depressive sign language?

Dim
Hmmm..it's a private joke..something I picked up at work. laughing out loud

Ask RC...maybe he'll tell you

Ushgarak
I have a feeling he will keep it vague and mysterious.

Dim
Okay..I'll give you a hint..think of a certain body part belonging to Angelina Jolie..

Ushgarak
Nose?

queeq
Who's Angelina Jolie?

Ushgarak
Uh-oh...

queeq
What did I say wrong?

Ushgarak
Nothing... I'm just considering the wisdom of giving you more girls to wonder about...

Dim
Angelina Jolie

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/0801-sag/jolieang.eli

Ushgarak
Uh-oh...

Dim
Ya get it, Ush?

queeq
*GASP* *GASP AGAIN* *GASP YET AGAIN*

*comes to his senses after a while* So what's the ADSL joke now?

Ushgarak
My mind is clearly too pure.

Dim
She's known for her lips people...roll eyes (sarcastic)

phinney6
WHich one of u are males and which are female.

Raz
I don't know if you guys know this but Angelina Jolie will be playing the role of LARA CROFT in TOMBRAIDER!

BTW, I don't get it either Dim. Is this an American joke??

Ushgarak
Taken slightly aback by the sudden question, but...

The three (known) females are Dim, Gundark and EdnaWitch.

Ushgarak
Well, unless dead/damn sexy lips come into it, I don't know either...

Ratcat
Hehe, DSL, I can think of a number of DSL's actually.

I would say that Denise Richards DEFINATELY has DSL. And there is someone else I know who falls into that catagory as well. smile

keokiswahine
RC, are you going somewhere/moving?

Hooray for cable connection.

in answer to the topic listed at the beginning, from anywhere, whenever, however, through whomever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dim
The way the topic is stated sounds sort of ...sexual to me. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Therer is a certain slight undertone to it, yes. SO lonmg as I don't get asked questions about Edna.

Dim
Hehehe...wow, Ush..you move fast!

Ushgarak
Thank you... and no male comments on that, please.

Ratcat
IN answer to your question Keo. I am moving yes.

queeq
Why would you find a sexy undertone in the thread name, Dim? RC would never do that.

Ratcat
But she's Dim and I'm RC. WHat does her interpretation have to do with me?

queeq
Hey, you started it. I don't know. You tell me.

Gundark
I come here at home and work through a modem. Boy I hate catching up after two days away...yeesh ! stick out tongue

I really don't have time at work, but I can't stay away....rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
I really have to stop accessing from work. I'm not keeping up with my workload cos of it!

Dim
You can't stay away...We're in your blood! evil face

Ratcat
Yeah, and I still have the bite marks from you.

Dim
Nah...must have that rabid mouse..big grin

queeq
Bite marks?????? Okay, I think we deserve a detailed report from that trip now by e-mail. Too many private references here, better make it public now. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Who said anything about a trip. Too many assumptions... laughing out loud

DSL Dimmy just has a rodent thing going on!!!

Ushgarak
It's a fascinating relationship, it really is.

queeq
Elementary, my dear RC. Biting requires physical contact. So far Disney has been the only reported occasion where you physically met. Unless there's something you two are hiding from us, your best friends. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmmm, well Sherlock, pray enlighten us some more with your massive powers of deduction.laughing out loud

Best friends. Interesting concepts there queeqer, kinda goes against your nature doesn't it?

queeq
Nature. Nurture. Whatever. You don't believe me, RC?

Ratcat
See, I KNOW what the deal is. You just THINK you know. You may be close to the mark, but close ain't good enough.

Ya wanna know the real story, well start the thread my friend and well reveal all!!!

Ushgarak
But not here, of course.

You know, RC, I can't help thinking that you were waiting for queeq to fall into your 'asking' trap...

Ratcat
Well actually queeq DOES actually know the story. Hey, this ain't rocket science ya know....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.