Tower of God Manhwa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Manga Guru
Plot

The story centers around a boy called Twenty-Fifth Baam, who has spent his life trapped beneath a mysterious tower. Chasing after his only friend, he manages to open a door into the Tower, and must now face challenges at each floor of this mysterious tower as he tries to find his companion.

The Tower

The Tower is a mysterious structure that is completely enclosed and hosts many unique environments. It is permeated by an element called "Shinsoo", which has strange properties. It is inhabited by many different intelligent species. It is uncertain what the world outside the Tower is like.

Each floor is composed of three layers: an external Outer Tower which serves as the residential area, an Inner Tower where Regulars are tested, and a Middle Area, which acts as a network linking each floor. In order to ascend the tower, Regulars are required to pass tests on the lower floors.

According to the author, each floor is the size of the continent of America.

Has anyone else read this amazing Manhwa. This is probably one of the greatest things I've ever read. I recommend it to everybody.

danteiscool
Ah right it's on break right now. Been rather curious if/when we'll see Urek Mazino again. I think he has some great potential to be used here on the Vs. forums. And the same thing goes for Enryu too.

Stealth
Started reading this today and I'm digging it immensely~ Thanks for the suggestion! =]

danteiscool
Just wait until you get to the later chapters. It just starts to get insane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.