Zeus vs Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Fight in Olympus

Who wins

Prof. T.C McAbe
I would say Zeus. Shouldn't Olympus be something like Zeus Realm where he can draw extra power?

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I would say Zeus. Shouldn't Olympus be something like Zeus Realm where he can draw extra power?

Yes I believe so. He may still lose though.

zopzop
Dormammu has higher highs but also some bad lows. Still I think his best is better than anything Zeus has ever done.

operator616
Dormammu's bad showings are mostly due to the fact that his power decreases when he's on earth. Still though, there's a Thor story where Loki managed to take possession of Dormammu's powers (from a previous story) and imprison every superhero on Earth (including Strange). Zeus on the other hand, has some really bad lows.

With that said, Dormammu should win here.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by operator616
Dormammu's bad showings are mostly due to the fact that his power decreases when he's on earth. Still though, there's a Thor story where Loki managed to take possession of Dormammu's powers (from a previous story) and imprison every superhero on Earth (including Strange). Zeus on the other hand, has some really bad lows.

With that said, Dormammu should win here. Dormammu seems like his mind holds him back or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.