The Big Three try and invade Latveria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Justice-League-Movie-Launch-DC-Universe.jpg

Without preparation, the Big Three try and invade Latveria. Batman's knowledge of Latveria is limited to what the world knows plus the layout after a quick aerial surveillance.

Can they succeed or do they end up beneath Doom's boot?

OnslaughtKILLS
WHOOPS, can this thread be moved? Sorry about that.

riv6672
I thought this looked like a Vs thread.

If Doom's knowledge of the three is equal to Batman's knowledge of him, then Doom wins this.

The Manga Guru
They win easily

riv6672
IF they win, it wouldnt be easy.

golem370
Two big ones and Batman

riv6672
That sounded...more Las Vegas than Latveria.huh

Delta1938
Superman owns Doom, Batman reverse-engineers Doom's tech, and Wonder Woman makes sandwiches.

riv6672
Thats funny, sexist, and not worth seriously answering. Huzzah!thumb up

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
Thats funny, sexist, and not worth seriously answering. Huzzah!thumb up

Happy Dance

riv6672
I see you're in a derailing mood. The banana's a dead give away. Later.

Delta1938
I see you're in a derailing mood. The banana's a dead give away. Later.

Actually I was just going to post my analysis of the Big Three's strengths and be done, but your reply made me do a happy dance.

OnslaughtKILLS
Doom beats Superman.

riv6672
Originally posted by Delta1938
Actually I was just going to post my analysis
And yet you never did. Banana. Dead give away.

pym-ftw
Diana is the real issue in that her near immunity to illusions will put Doom at a disadvantage. Team ftw imo

SamZED
Thats funny, sexist, and not worth seriously answering. Huzzah!thumb up It's not sexist unless that ***** can't make a proper sandwich.

riv6672
Uh huh.

Easiest thing Doom can do is go out among his people as soon as the JLA show up. They love him.

Deadline
They fail.

riv6672
They're invading a sovereign nation. They lose regardless.

Damborgson
Doom let's them walk into an army of his mindless ones. While assaulting their minds with black magic.

Then comes the batkick.

krisblaze
Well, are they trying to take over or just wreck shit?

I feel confident that Superman and Wonderwoman could do a lot of damage if their target is just to fly about and ruin his castle.

I don't see them taking over though.

riv6672
Good observation on your part.
One'd think Doom would have defenses in place for metas invading.
Given that that punk sentry is in the MU, those defenses are most likely quite formidable.

krisblaze
Good observation on your part.
One'd think Doom would have defenses in place for metas invading.
Given that that punk sentry is in the MU, those defenses are most likely quite formidable.

I'm thinking about the recent attempted invasion by the cartographers or whatever they're called, in Hickman's avengers.

Hundreds of supermen-lite were only mildly successful in threatening doom.

riv6672
The man likes his privacy...

Tony Stark
Victor DOOMinates

Cosmic_Beings
Doom slays

Blue Area Vet
This is one of those scenarios that make him Doom, so Doom. Lol at Wayne reverse engineering Doom Tech, something Stark is hard pressed to do.

riv6672
Is Stark the Wolowitz of the MU? You haver Doctors Richards, Banner, and Pym. Then Stark.
Cap would be Penny the hot blond, i guess...huh

Delta1938
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Lol at Wayne reverse engineering Doom Tech, something Stark is hard pressed to do.

http://i.imgur.com/4sYYWQy.jpg

-Pr-
I honestly don't see them invading successfully, tbh. Entire teams of Avengers have trouble, and they have far more info on Doom than these three would have.

riv6672
Originally posted by Delta1938
http://i.imgur.com/4sYYWQy.jpg
Oh i got it, i just either asked a question that came to mind (every time i see the thread title i think Big Bang/big Three), or am underselling one if the two characters, Bruce or Tony...

Delta1938
Oh i got it, i just either asked a question that came to mind, or am underselling one if the two characters, Bruce or Tony...

But.....I was replying to Blue Vet, not you.

riv6672
Bazinga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.