Hyperion VS Hulk: TEST OF STRENGTH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Hyperion

VS

Hulk

Who is stronger?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hyperion has the greater feat, holding apart two planets against the growing pressure from two universes till the planets break. Hulk the better lipservice, the strongest one there is. Hyperion is still new and it's hard to tell to be honest. Personally I would go with Hyperion, he seems like SunGod, but could imagine Hulk as one of the main horses from Marvel to be stronger in the future.

riv6672
So, whats the test?

riv6672
Heading out for the day but, if we're just listing things, Hulk held a planet together, and once caused an impact that was felt throughout different dimensions.
Plus, he's the strongest one there is.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by riv6672
Heading out for the day but, if we're just listing things, Hulk held a planet together, and once caused an impact that was felt throughout different dimensions.
Plus, he's the strongest one there is.

Strongest one there is in HIs Universe wink. Hyperion, like SunGod is from another one.

riv6672
That HIS universe part is a caveat added by people who cant accept that there IS no caveat.
Strongest one there IS. Period. No caveat. stick out tongue

bbrem123
yea Hyperion has a pretty crazy strength feat. Not sure if Hulk has any to compete with it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
That HIS universe part is a caveat added by people who cant accept that there IS no caveat.
Strongest one there IS. Period. No caveat. stick out tongue

uhuh

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60791/3918363-new+avengers+v3+020-014.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60791/3918364-new+avengers+v3+020-015.jpg

huhu

stick out tongue

bbrem123
I wanna see more showings of sun god.

Pretty bad ass

carver9
It was already confirmed by writers that Hulk is the stronger of the two. Also, both have had crazy strength fts as of late. It just depends on how you look at it.

riv6672
Whats your point?
Unlike a lot of fanboys i dont insist characters i like are unbeatable all the time.

I do, however, know that Hulk is infinitely strong. He Doesnt yell "strongest one there is in my own universe!"wink

Edit: this was directed at the Prof. Lots of posts while i postulated...!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Whats your point?
Unlike a lot of fanboys i dont insist characters i like are unbeatable all the time.

I do, however, know that Hulk is infinitely strong. He Doesnt yell "strongest one there is in my own universe!"wink

Edit: this was directed at the Prof. Lots of posts while i postulated...!

My point? Hulk has yet to prove he is infinite strong or the strongest, like Captain Marvel, Superman and Ultraman proved it.

uhuh

Yelling and lying is one of Hulk habits, he get's beaten for it a lot. stick out tongue

bbrem123
and Hyperion ^

carver9
The person who created this version of Hyperion said Hulk is stronger. Can't get any better pr clearer than that.

The Manga Guru
Hyperion

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
The person who created this version of Hyperion said Hulk is stronger. Can't get any better pr clearer than that.

Writer interviews not admisible doe.

Rao Kal El
Potentially Hulk could be stronger

Mind I said potentially, NOT that HE IS.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Writer interviews not admisible doe.

Hulk fts makes him stronger as well.

DarkSaint85
Hulk fts makes him stronger as well.

Current Hulk?

Interesting.

The Manga Guru
Hyperion has better feats.

DarkSaint85
ScanDaddy, I choose you!!!

carver9
Current Hulk?

Interesting.

Even though the title doesn't say only current Hulk but yes, HULK (even his current self) is stronger based off fts.

The Manga Guru
Even though the title doesn't say only current Hulk but yes, HULK (even his current self) is stronger based off fts. no

DarkSaint85
Even though the title doesn't say only current Hulk but yes, HULK (even his current self) is stronger based off fts.

Woah woah woah.

You're the one who always talks about using current versions......

leonidas
hulk is stronger, or would become stronger as the fight progressed.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Mind I said potentially, NOT that HE IS.

Galan007
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Mind I said potentially, NOT that HE IS. this.

feat-wise, hyperion is significantly stronger than a freshly transformed hulk. in a prolonged fight, however, hulk would eventually become stronger.

bbrem123
you think it would make it that far??

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by bbrem123
I wanna see more showings of sun god.

Pretty bad ass and...

He's dead.

quanchi112
Hulk, definitively.

bbrem123
one appearance wonder

bbrem123
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
and...

He's dead.

The one appearance wonder

DarkSaint85
But what an appearance.

bbrem123
But what an appearance.

It will be remembered until the end of time.

RIP -Sun God

quanchi112
It will be remembered until the end of time.

RIP -Sun God In one appearance he proved himself to be more powerful than Superman ever has. Rip.

Branlor Swift
The one appearance wonder The funny thing is that Namor seemed to kill the MM analogue all by himself.

Even in another company, in another form, in an alternate universe Martian Manhunter can't catch a break.

Anyway:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=22757

Galan007
hot diggity dog, strange is finally getting some desperately needed hickman-love.

also, i'd be surprised if sun god didn't recover from that. though i don't know if hickman intends to keep the faux-jla around beyond these few issues, so maybe not. /shrug

Jynocidus
Strange ftw

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
hot diggity dog, strange is finally getting some desperately needed hickman-love.

also, i'd be surprised if sun god didn't recover from that. though i don't know if hickman intends to keep the faux-jla around beyond these few issues, so maybe not. /shrug Honestly, this is probably Strange's craziest feat in a long long time.

Kills a lightspeeder, and that Superman analogue with Sentry omniblasts was killing Mapmakers, and beating up Hulks and the like.

It seems he's finally at that mythical level where he can just slap down herald level beings, and teams filled with them... as long as he has that spell anyway.

Jynocidus
truly marvelous what someone with a 5th of a soul, and the real gift of magic, would do to save the world.

he just tentacle raped an alternate jla

bbrem123
The funny thing is that Namor seemed to kill the MM analogue all by himself.

Even in another company, in another form, in an alternate universe Martian Manhunter can't catch a break.

Anyway:

wow...

that is all

need to see the out come of that

DarkSaint85
Bwhaha.

carver9
The funny thing is that Namor seemed to kill the MM analogue all by himself.

Anyway:

This is so stupid. I like Sun God.

Branlor Swift
This is so stupid. I like Sun God. laughing out loud

As proven by you spamming the respect thread for what seemed like an eternity.

Also, Sun God shares the same characteristics as Superman. If that's what you're into. Character.

DarkSaint85
He reminds me of Hyperion, doe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, damn, go Strange.

So does that mean Hickman thinks Strange would solo the JLA? shifty

carver9
He reminds me of Hyperion, doe.

Exactly, a more ruthless Hype with more powers... and I'm a Hype fan.

Zack Fair
Am I the only that got a Dark Knight Return vibe/throwback when the skeleton Sun God was shown in the third panel? Reminded me of the the panel when Skeleton Supes got hit by lightning after tanking the nuke, before he landed on the ground.

Jynocidus
watch sun god regenerate or something, end up like marvels superboy prime

psycho gundam
laughing out loud

As proven by you spamming the respect thread for what seemed like an eternity.

Also, Sun God shares the same characteristics as Superman. If that's what you're into. Character. Carver's a shameless whore

Zack Fair
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Carver's a shameless whore thumb up

But do remember, Sun God is totally not Superman.

crylaugh

Galan007
when the f*ck is hickman going to conclude SHIELD? srsly

riv6672
I dunno.
I related a story about when i met ice-t once. The posters basically said they knew better than he did about what his music meant.
Same thing MUST apply here...laughing out loud

carver9
http://postimg.org/image/iykvts2kt/

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, damn, go Strange.

So does that mean Hickman thinks Strange would solo the JLA? shifty thumb up

riv6672
http://postimg.org/image/iykvts2kt/

smile
Nah, that cant be right!smile

carver9
Lol.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
when the f*ck is hickman going to conclude SHIELD? srsly http://multiversitycomics.com/news/dustin-weaver-explains-whatever-happened-to-shield/

h1a8
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Hyperion

VS

Hulk

Who is stronger? another who is stronger thread with Hulk?
Hulk is stronger and weaker than Hyperion depending on his strength level at the time. In other words, sometimes Hulk is stronger (WBH) and sometimes he's weaker ( average Savage Hulk).

carver9
How strong is an average Hulk and prove it with scans.

Prof. T.C McAbe
What a pity, one Superman clone less in the Marvel U.

As for this thread. Most clones in the Marvel U are on Hulks or above his level.

riv6672
Anyone see the humor in the abundance of Superman clones as opposed to Hulk clones, and the fact that creators AND fans like to measure the Superman clones against the one and only Hulk?
I do.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Anyone see the humor in the abundance of Superman clones as opposed to Hulk clones, and the fact that creators AND fans like to measure the Superman clones against the one and only Hulk?
I do.

It is funny, because Marvel seems desperately to feel the need to create them and show how they do against hulk because the real deal already proved superior. ^^

riv6672
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
It is funny, because Marvel seems desperately to feel the need to create them and show how they do against hulk because the real deal already proved superior. ^^
I see it as its way easier for Marvel to create characters that can surpass a baseline Hulk, like Superman often can, than for DC to create a truly Hulk like character with infinite strength potential, that would completely skew the power ratings in the DCU.

DarkSaint85
I always saw Doomsday as a Hulk, to me, anyway.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I see it as its way easier for Marvel to create characters that can surpass a baseline Hulk, like Superman often can, than for DC to create a truly Hulk like character with infinite strength potential, that would completely skew the power ratings in the DCU.

Hulk was a Grundy clone. But in DC you will find some Hulk-like or more accurate Grundy-like characters which give Superman trouble. And Ultraman, CM and Superman showed infinite Strength during FC. Strength is dynamic and for chars like Hulk, Superman and, because he just crossed my mind, He-Man this is a deus ex way to overcome the biggest challanges. *shrug

riv6672
He was meant as an avatar of 90s character traits that had made Superman obsolete.
But, the Hulk comparisons were inevitable. Might explain why he's getting ripped in half over at DC lately...

And, Prof, Hulk was modeled after Jekyll and Hyde, but i can see how that wouldnt fit with the point you were trying to make.
A point i dont agree with, but respect.

carver9

Before they ended DCU...they even gave Doomsday the ability to get stronger off anger. They didn't just give him the ability to leap hundreds of ft in the air, adapt etc, like the Hulk, they gave him the 'madder you get the stronger you get' ability as well. Crazy.

DarkSaint85
Before they ended DCU...they even gave Doomsday the ability to get stronger off anger. They didn't just give him the ability to leap hundreds of ft in the air, adapt etc, like the Hulk, they gave him the 'madder you get the stronger you get' ability as well. Crazy.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.