Maul and Savage vs ROTS Anakin and ROTJ Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Sabers
Force
All out

Who wins?

This is TPM Maul

carthage
Team 2

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperor L Stark
Team 2 in all three.

Emperordmb
Team two comfortably.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team two comfortably.

thumb up

Emperordmb
Savage is a good tier lower than everyone else here.

Nalaniel
Team 2.

Selenial
Team 2, just because of Savage.

Replace him with Dooku and we have a clean team 1 victory here.

DARTH POWER
Luke's not experienced enough to take Savage. The guy eats Council Members for breakfast.

Sinious
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Luke's not experienced enough to take Savage. The guy eats Council Members for breakfast.

No offense but is this a serious comment?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Sinious
No offense but is this a serious comment?

Yes. And I'm wondering what some of you guys are on.

Have you not seen TCW?

Savage has defeated the likes of Adi Gallia, Plo Koon and Ventress. ROTJ Luke has almost no chance.

As for the other half of this fight obviously Anakin takes it. But I bet even TPM Maul makes him work for the win.

However if Opress takes out Luke quickly, then I wouldn't like Anakin's chances of soloing both brothers.

NewGuy01
Anakin takes Luke's saber and solo's, then.

Not that Luke would lose to Savage in the first place.

Kotor3
Yes. And I'm wondering what some of you guys are on.

Have you not seen TCW?

Savage has defeated the likes of Adi Gallia, Plo Koon and Ventress. ROTJ Luke has almost no chance.

As for the other half of this fight obviously Anakin takes it. But I bet even TPM Maul makes him work for the win.

However if Opress takes out Luke quickly, then I wouldn't like Anakin's chances of soloing both brothers.

Really? You give Luke no credit. What Opress is going to overpower Luke who wasn't overpowered by Vader?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Kotor3
Really? You give Luke no credit. What Opress is going to overpower Luke who wasn't overpowered by Vader?

Difference is Opress won't hold back like Vader did with his kid.

And btw I love Luke, and I hope Ep. 7 is going to show him as the most powerful Jedi ever.

But after the Prequels ROTJ Luke is not Jedi Council level yet. He'll be TPM Kenobi level at most.

This guy Opress has taken out 2 different Council members, and defeated Ventress too.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anakin takes Luke's saber and solo's, then.

Assuming Anakin's Jar Kai skills are as awesome as Kenobi's. Even then would have to be a pretty good performance by Anakin.

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Of course he would.

Kotor3
Difference is Opress won't hold back like Vader did with his kid.

And btw I love Luke, and I hope Ep. 7 is going to show him as the most powerful Jedi ever.

But after the Prequels ROTJ Luke is not Jedi Council level yet. He'll be TPM Kenobi level at most.

This is whole of our discussion the other thread. I see Luke as Kenobi superior as of TPM. Vader held back as much as Luke did. I say it again. 70 to 80% Vader is better than 100% TPM Maul.

Nephthys
Assuming Anakin's Jar Kai skills are as awesome as Kenobi's. Even then would have to be a pretty good performance by Anakin.

I imagine we'd see some Zonakin action from him if Luke falls right in front of him.

Emperordmb
NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Do not speak of that horrible fan concept.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.