Strongest Female Tournament: Round 1 Battle 13. Lumiya Vs Saba Sebatyne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Hello and welcome to the SFJ tournament, in our last battle Anya'Kuro took the victory in a close 7 to 5. now two of my favorite Jedi go head to head. ON TO THE FIGHT!

The Brilliant Manipulator and Strategist. Lumiya
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/51394/2018325-star_wars_lumiya_by_kidsworld.jpg

Apprentice to Darth Vader and candidate for the title of Emperor's hand, Lumiya was a powerful and bright student at the imperial academy, excelling in nearly everything she did, become an incredibly talented pilot and Strategist because of this, she would later begin her sith training under Vader up until he was killed in the battle above endor. After which she began her quest for revenge against the republic and the jedi, she was heavily involved in many acts of subterfuge and would mostly be on the losing side, but she remained determined and hatched a plot to turn the Jedi knight, Jacen Solo. to the dark side, which would succeed and end in her death because of this.

Lightsaber skills and Forms. Because of her unorthodox choice in weapon, Lumiya caught many of her opponents off guard, including the grandmaster of the jedi order several times, at several points nearly killing him and even Ben Skywalker noted that neither he nor Jaina could defeat the sith lady, her skills with lightwhip allowed her to stalemate Mara Jade Skywalker, Kill the high council member Tresina Lobi. one thing that should be taken into account is that Lumiya's whip was said to be able to shorten its length to allow for more precise strikes. She was also proficient in Hand-to-hand combat, including Echani Martial Arts and Nohgru Stava.

Force Prowess/Powers. While Darth Vader considered her strong in the force, after her various injuries and prosthetics that she was enhanced with, Lumiya herself noted that her force prowess was limited and expressed some regret, however despite her limited potential, Lumiya was extremely talented in masking her presence within the force, having stood in front of both Ben Skywalker and Luke Skywalker, with neither of them recognizing the Sith lady. she possessed some proficiency with Telekinesis as she was able to shove Solo out of the way from Aleema Rar's attack, though her TK was never shown to go beyond what most Jedi could do, she possessed some powerful skill with illusions being able to conjure up a force phantom and influence the mind of a non force user. I also believe she had some proficiency with lightning but I could be wrong.

VERSUS

The Jedi trusted to lead the order in Luke's place. Saba Sebatyne
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7f/0f/13/7f0f13221c548971ecc3c469b411a7c0.jpg
A powerful Jedi master, Saba was a powerful Jedi master, who had a heighten sense of life after the incident at her home planet, she was well respected - and at times feared, by the master and the younger jedi respectively, Saba was highly active during the Vong war, the swarm war and even during the insurrection of Jacen Solo - whom she was barely civilized with during Mara Jade's funeral. She would later lead the Jedi order as acting Grandmaster in Luke's stead.

Lightsaber skills and form. Saba Sebatyne was a powerful and highly skilled swordsmen, having bested the acting Grandmaster Kenth Hamner in a lightsaber duel as well as defeating the sith apprentice to Lumi Plo, Welk and his Killik minions, which left the Jedi Master highly injured. she also sparred against the jedi master Kyp Durron(I think it was him or Corran Horn) using Jar'Kai to compensate for his long hilt saber. Judging by her preference for chaining force powers into her strikes and the way her Apprentice, Leia Organa, handles herself as well, I'd judge that Saba's preferred forms are. Niman, Ataru and Jar'Kai

Force Prowess/powers. a powerful jedi master, Saba was highly skilled in telekinesis using to hold the jedi master Kenth Hamner while simultaneously fighting him for control over a thrown lightsaber, she was also very proficient in the jedi healing technique as shown after her fight with Welk, she was very adept at chaining force pushes and shoves with her lightsaber strikes - at trait that she would pass on to her apprentice.

Two powerful Lightsaber duelist, who wins? don't forget to vote on the poll smile

Nephthys
Seba takes her comfortably.

NewGuy01
You mean, like Luke couldn't?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You mean, like Luke couldn't?

However Saba does have some proficiency with Jar'Kai, even going as far as using it against Kyp Durron(Corran Horn I don't remember which) Long hilt saber. Honestly I see this battle going either way imo

NewGuy01
It was Corran Horn, not Kyp Durron.

carthage
Lumiya

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
A powerful Jedi master, Saba was a powerful Jedi master,

stick out tongue

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
stick out tongue

LOL I'm sorry I've only gotten 4 maybe 5 hours of sleep I'm not in the most aware of states smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.