Raskta Lsu vs. Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Emperordmb
I'd go with Lsu.

The Merchant
Luminara.

Lord Stark
Holy shit Luminara survived Order 66.

King Joker
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Holy shit Luminara survived Order 66.
IKR! ****in' awesomeness.

Luminara wins.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by King Joker
IKR! ****in' awesomeness.

Luminara wins.

Now I am pumped for Rebels. Fingers crossed Shaak Ti will make an appearance as well. (Also hoping to see Luminara push the Inquisitor's shit in.)

Fated Xtasy
Now I am pumped for Rebels. Fingers crossed Shaak Ti will make an appearance as well. (Also hoping to see Luminara push the Inquisitor's shit in.) any specifics? I am so pumped for the show

King Joker
Now I am pumped for Rebels. Fingers crossed Shaak Ti will make an appearance as well. (Also hoping to see Luminara push the Inquisitor's shit in.)
thumb up

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
any specifics? I am so pumped for the show

She's a prisoner at an Imperial holding facility. The team is gonna attempt a rescue. What that could mean for the future? She may be on the new Jedi Council in the new movie. That prison could also have more Jedi prisoners!

carthage
Luminara wins, more skilled and better force feats. Nothing indicates Raskta can break her defense, also looking forward to seeing more feats from her in the future

Selenial
Link to her having survived?

Fated Xtasy
She's a prisoner at an Imperial holding facility. The team is gonna attempt a rescue. What that could mean for the future? She may be on the new Jedi Council in the new movie. That prison could also have more Jedi prisoners!

I love you even more now Stark. I certainly hope she gets some good fight scenes. Also kinda surprised they didn't Save Aayla Secura. Considering her popularity in SW fanbase. I wonder if any other Jedi survived order 66 in the new canon

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Selenial
Link to her having survived?

JYkXif5Q2mA&list=UUZGYJFUizSax-yElQaFDp5Q

Behold.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I love you even more now Stark. I certainly hope she gets some good fight scenes. Also kinda surprised they didn't Save Aayla Secura. Considering her popularity in SW fanbase. I wonder if any other Jedi survived order 66 in the new canon

Too bad Plo had such a final death in Episode III or he'd probs show up too. Barriss is DEF going to show up now that Luminara is in imo

People who Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Too bad Plo had such a final death in Episode III.

People who probably won't show up: Mace, B-Team, Ki-Adi, Aayla, Plo Koon, Cin Drallig (lol)

People who have a small chance: Shaak Ti, Galen Marek, Rahm Kota.

People who are likely/ confirmed: Bariss, Maul, Asoka, the Padawans, Luminara, Obi-Wan

I just realized the british dude is Obi-Wan, he's confirmed.

Selenial
Too bad Plo had such a final death in Episode III or he'd probs show up too. Barriss is DEF going to show up now that Luminara is in imo

People who probably won't show up: Mace, B-Team, Ki-Adi, Aayla, Plo Koon, Cin Drallig (lol)

People who have a small chance: Shaak Ti, Galen Marek, Rahm Kota.

People who are likely/ confirmed: Bariss, Maul, Asoka, the Padawans, Luminara, Obi-Wan

I just realized the british dude is Obi-Wan, he's confirmed.

Bariss I doubt, seeing as she was probably executed.

But the rest of them, I can't wait for, not gonna lie.

Finally excited for Rebels big grin

ares834
Kenobi appears as a hologram. It's the message he sends about Order 66. Anyway, hopefully no more Jedi show up (at least not any big ones) and that Luminara dies.

King Joker
Maybe we'll see Luminara vs. Barriss...

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Selenial
Bariss I doubt, seeing as she was probably executed.

But the rest of them, I can't wait for, not gonna lie.

Finally excited for Rebels big grin

Executed? I doubt it. Even if she was on death row by the time the Clone Wars ended a few months later she'd be a perfect recruit for the newly crowned Emperor's DS acolytes.

http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/groups/1/10/9786/thumb_620x2000/Star_Wars_Rebels_-_Barriss_Offee_-_inquisitor.jpg

This is looking more and more likely.

King Joker
Indeed. Barriss and the Inquisitor would be freaking awesome.

Emperordmb
Lol. I think it's gonna be another one of those douchebag things where when the good guy is framed, they are gonna be killed by the other good guys, but when they find the real bad guy, killing them would be "immoral."

Lord Stark
Originally posted by King Joker
Indeed. Barriss and the Inquisitor would be freaking awesome.

Inquisitor Barriss vs. Luminara would be the stuff of legends. We never really got a good look at how she viewed her fall in TCWs. This would be an amazing opportunity. I am also wondering if Maul will be in. He may be too L33T for the heroes of this show to face.

King Joker
Yeah, I'm really hoping to see Luminara reference her fallen Padawan to Kanan & friends.

I think Luminara being in Rebels means there is a big chance Barriss is in it. I can't wait!

Lord Stark
Well this is almost certainly n-canon now.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070425011953/starwars/images/thumb/e/e9/Barris_death.JPG/640px-Barris_death.JPG

As is this.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081205055118/starwars/images/thumb/6/69/LuminaraDeath.jpg/556px-LuminaraDeath.jpg
And of all the Jedi Masters to chose from Luminara only makes sense if Barriss is in too.

King Joker
Yup.

Lord Stark
Omnipotent Barriss confirmed excellent

King Joker
Barriss > All.

Fated Xtasy
Also I just realized that Depa Billaba's death was never confirmed. Any one here think she might appear in Rebels?

Also I think Quinlan Vos and Shaak Ti might have a good chance of appearing in Rebels.

Jedi who should but probably won't appear: Qu Rahn, Rahm Kota and Ventress will probably not be brought back lol.

Selenial
Did none of you watch the clone wars? stick out tongue

Tarkin got Barris executed. Palpatine wouldn't have saved her, she wasn't Dark Side anyway.

|King Joker|
Filoni is a ****ing troll.

Nephthys
????

carthage
Unduli still

Granted her Soresu stance will make it hard to break her offense, she still has a power advantage.

carthage
Actually I take that back, Raskta's constant offense would make it difficult for Luminara to fight back. ButLuminara can always respond with telekinesis

Other than a power advantage and somewhat of a strength advantage, Raskta might be slightly more skilled than Unduli. Its not enough though, imo. She should've had more showings with the force, she's easily the most skilled duelist of her era.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.