Agent Smith vs Edward Collins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Agent Smith is taken out of the Matrix and is ready to take on Edward. This is the Agent from the first movie...no other fts can be used afterwards. No body snatching for this fight either. Can Edward take out an Agent. The Agent retains all of the abilities that was displayed in the first movie, except again, body snatching. Who wins?

StealthRanger
Is it really that hard to just write "feats" like a normal person?

You're not texting your friends

Don't know who Edward Collins is though so, no comment

Tattoos N Scars
Edward is faster and maybe stronger. I say Edward wins.

maxivitopowe
Cullen not Collins

Tattoos N Scars
Might be an amalgam of Edward and Barnabas Collins.

Estacado
Or the cousin of Phil Collins...srug

carver9
You all knew what I meant.

FrothByte
Smith from 1st movie shouldn't be strong enough to seriously hurt Cullen, though I do think he's fast enough to keep up with the vamp. Smith from the 3rd movie on the other hand would be too much.

DTM
Actually Ill go with Agent Smith, who should definately be strong enough to hurt Edward, is fast enough to fight along with him, and is more than (fighting) skilled enough to beat him, IMO.

FrothByte
Originally posted by DTM
Actually Ill go with Agent Smith, who should definately be strong enough to hurt Edward, is fast enough to fight along with him, and is more than (fighting) skilled enough to beat him, IMO.

Just curious, how did you conclude that Smith is strong enough to hurt Cullen?

DTM
He punched through brick and concrete like nothing, that to me is certainly enough to hurt Twilight Vampires, and to pull off their heads (which seems to be the main way to kill them). Smith is also fighting skilled, Edward seems to rely on his abilities during fights, not skill, where Smith is probably as versed in fighting as Neo, and he had just about every known martial art/fighting skill embedded into him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by DTM
He punched through brick and concrete like nothing, that to me is certainly enough to hurt Twilight Vampires, and to pull off their heads (which seems to be the main way to kill them). Smith is also fighting skilled, Edward seems to rely on his abilities during fights, not skill, where Smith is probably as versed in fighting as Neo, and he had just about every known martial art/fighting skill embedded into him.

I remember him punching holes in the wall, which may or may not have been pure concrete or bricks. That was during his fight with Morpheus. Was there any other instances?

DTM
During his final fight in the subway station with Neo, I believe he was punching through concrete with no harmful effects to him at all.

Silent Master
I think the subway fight had Smith doing so....not sure what the pillar was made of though.

Edit: DTM beat me to it.

carver9
He was punching through Concrete.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_su7Kdz3pg

FrothByte
Ah yeah, now I remember. Decent feats. I'd still go with Edward though, just because pushing down trees and palming cars > punching through concrete IMO. But I can see the fight being a lot closer now.

StealthRanger
How is Edward going to hit a legit bullet timer?

FrothByte
By having legit super speed himself?

StealthRanger
But he's not a bullet timer, so he's not tagging him

FrothByte
Originally posted by StealthRanger
But he's not a bullet timer, so he's not tagging him

So? Bullet timing is not the only benchmark for super speed you know. Otherwise you can therefore say that Snake Eyes is every bit as fast as Smith because he's a bullet timer as well no?

Edward has never been shot at with a gun, so we have no idea if he's a bullet timer or not. All I know is that this is a pretty good indicator that he does have legit super speed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEXsOOVWuGA

StealthRanger
Bullet timing means his speed is easily superior to someone who has no feats to compare

if he doesn't have the feats to suggest bullet timing, then he's not a bullet timer

Didn't say he didn't have super speed, only that Smith is superior because feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.