HP Doomsday vs Thor/Bill/Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring for this battle. Can Doomsday pull the majority?

SquallX
DD simply kills them.

Most energy base attack Silver Surfer uses would be useless against DD, since he previously evolved to counter Radiants energy base powers.

Without Bfr, there screwed.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
No bfring for this battle. Can Doomsday pull the majority?
Considering how he curbed an amped Superman, I'm sure he can. Plus the no bfr stipulation really hinders the team from taking a majority.

Prof. T.C McAbe
HP DD went through everything and everyone and was only stopped via bfr. This team stands absolutely no chance, add WBH, Hyperion and SunGod and they still go down without bfr.

golem370
Silver Surfers turns to stone

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
HP DD went through everything and everyone and was only stopped via bfr. This team stands absolutely no chance, add WBH, Hyperion and SunGod and they still go down without bfr.

laughing out loud

Look at the quote below my sig. YOU aka Batman Prime said that. Doomsday isn't on that level per your admission.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

Look at the quote below my sig. YOU aka Batman Prime said that. Doomsday isn't on that level per your admission.

I said WBH is trans, but HP DD is in the Skyfather league wink

psycho gundam
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Considering how he curbed an amped Superman superman fought like a b1tch that time.

krisblaze
No BFR, but that doesn't mean they can't use teleportation IN the battlefield.

Since Doomsday's attacks are very limited can't they just have one guy running interference with porting and shit while the other two nuke him down?

Given time I'm sure that either of these 3 could take down people above Doomsday's paygrade.

eaebiakuya
Can he tank a amped Godblast ?

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

WB Hulk would kill DD all alone.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by psycho gundam
superman fought like a b1tch that time.
He did.

You've changed my mind. Team wins.

smokin'

The Manga Guru
Doomsday

Galan007
during 'doomsday wars', dd was able to utterly shit-stomp a team consisting of: superman, orion, kyle, j'onn, dianna, wally, and plastic man.

sans bfr, this team hasn't a prayer.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Considering how he curbed an amped Superman, I'm sure he can. Plus the no bfr stipulation really hinders the team from taking a majority. thumb up

I could see the team getting 3-4 wins by killing him with exotic means. Then DD evolves and wrecks them.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by psycho gundam
superman fought like a b1tch that time.

WATCH YOUR !@#$%^& MOUTH, BOY!

mad mad

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
during 'doomsday wars', dd was able to utterly shit-stomp a team consisting of: superman, orion, kyle, j'onn, dianna, wally, and plastic man.

sans bfr, this team hasn't a prayer.

thumb up

forgetting what he'd previously done to amped supes, darkseid and waverider....

Galan007
^ exactly.

i just wanted to point out that he'd already thrashed a more powerful team than he's facing here...and easily at that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by SquallX
DD simply kills them.

Most energy base attack Silver Surfer uses would be useless against DD, since he previously evolved to counter Radiants energy base powers.

Without Bfr, there screwed.

What does him overcoming radiants attacks have to do with Surfer's? They aren't the same. To say nothing of the fact that he just just evolve to everything. He never evolved past Superman's punches or HV for that matter.

pym-ftw
Godblast or bust imho

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
What does him overcoming radiants attacks have to do with Surfer's? They aren't the same. To say nothing of the fact that he just just evolve to everything. He never evolved past Superman's punches or HV for that matter. he was also immune to orion's astro force.

carver9
The General was as well. Not entirely impressed by that.

Galan007
given the af's feats, you should be. also, general was an absolute beast in his heyday. thumb up

Rao Kal El
He already survived a kamikaze oan guardian attack better than superboy prime and the omega rays, also radiant's 1/5 planetary wasteland explosion and iirc 1 million nukes to the face, plus the famous all JLA full power attack also supermans amped hv

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
He already survived a kamikaze oan guardian attack better than superboy prime One got KO'ed by the Guardian, and one was just BFR'ed and powered up...

Rao Kal El
I guess you could be right.

Yes he was ko'ed

I always saw superboy's as being actually atomized and then teleported but for some reason when he got teleported he absorbed the guardians energy

I think dd was better because he did not got atomized

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I guess you could be right.

Yes he was ko'ed

I always saw superboy's as being actually atomized and then teleported but for some reason when he got teleported he absorbed the guardians energy

I think dd was better because he did not got atomized One could go that route, but the very next time we see him he's wide awake and posing sensually.

Not sure a Guardian could have actually atomized Prime and killed him considering he just got powered up by it. It must have just been some form of teleportation, similar to how many teleporters work in television.

Though one could make an argument the Guardians became actual jokes shortly after but meh.

Galan007
the guardians *hoped* the kamikaze blast would kill prime, but they weren't sure it would. hence their statement: "IF he survived, he was warped into the multiverse."

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
One could go that route, but the very next time we see him he's wide awake and posing sensually.

Not sure a Guardian could have actually atomized Prime and killed him considering he just got powered up by it. It must have just been some form of teleportation, similar to how many teleporters work in television.

Though one could make an argument the Guardians became actual jokes shortly after but meh.

It will be noticeable that both attacks were meant to kill, and both attacks caused a hole in space/time and both were removed from the battlefied.

The difference is that SBP body got atomized where DD did not, and somehow someway sbp atoms or what ever was left got recharged to the point of being ubber sexy.

Of course the collateral damage shown in both comics by completely different artist teams will be different.

And the guardians have been a joke for a long time, but not usually when they get piss of and perform kamikaze attacks

Zack Fair
I really doubt it atomized Prime. All things considered.

Galan007
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I really doubt it atomized Prime. All things considered. he was atomized. the guardians *thought/hoped* the process would kill prime, but at the same time knew that IF he managed to survive, he'd be warped into the multiverse...it was simply a risk they were willing to take in order to win the day.

"Prime's body was removed from this universe atom by atom. If he survived...He was warped into the multiverse.":
http://i.imgur.com/3HrOkhc.jpg

on that note, i was inspired to change my sig. thumb up

Zack Fair
I see. Thanks Galan thumb up

So what exactly does that mean? Prime can survive atomization? LoL. Somehow?

Galan007
prime survived the guardian kamikaze blast for the same reason he survived a universe-busting explosion. the kid is a walking plot device, with the added protection of a pre-crisis s-shield.

#TakeItToTheBank thumb up

Blue Area Vet
I don't consider that description as atomized. Atomized to me means his atoms were split apart, not merely relocated. I agree he was a walking plot device as was Doomsday.

Galan007
his atoms *were* split apart.

Blue Area Vet
Didn't Superman alone beat him? This team is x3 more powerful and definitely beats 52 Double D

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Galan007
his atoms *were* split apart.

So how the fock did they come back together?

Galan007
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Didn't Superman alone beat him? This team is x3 more powerful and definitely beats 52 Double D even when he was amped by several orders of magnitude, superman alone was utterly shit-stomped by doomsday.

So how the fock did they come back together? as a 'side effect' of the blast--a side effect the guardians knew was possible.

Blue Area Vet
So Superman never beat Doomsday, ever?

Zack Fair
He owned him just before the reboot, and there have been versions of DD that have been raped. Hunter Prey DD just happens to be the most powerful version out there.

Galan007
So Superman never beat Doomsday, ever? not h/p dd.

Delta1938
So Superman never beat Doomsday, ever?

This version, by essentially BFR twice. Which isn't allowed in the OP.

leonidas
well, dd already sh!tstomped a team that everyone says will sh!tspitestomp this team, ergo, dd obliterates this weal a$$ team 100/10, obviously! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.