H/P doomsday vs Abomination vs superman vs Beta ray bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Superman can only use his strength and eye beams.
2. Win via death.
3. Every body is current.
4. Battle takes place in Marvel NYC.
5. Bill Can't fly.

DarkSaint85
Erm.....Doomsday wins.

Enzeru
H/P Doomsday
Beta Ray Bill / Superman
Abomination

H/P Doomsday is the most powerful one by far, easily outclassing the others.
Abomination shouldn't even be in this fight.

Between Beta Ray Bill and Superman it's a toss up, if you take away some of Superman's abilities. Strength wise he will still have to deal with Beta Ray Bill, while Heat Vision is kinda a non-factor thanks to Stormbreaker, which should be able to absorb the Heat Vision. Thor was capable of absorbing Hyperion's Heat Vision in the past and I don't see a reason why Beta Ray Bill can't do the same.
In a direct fight between them with Superman not having access to his speed advantage I would argue for Beta Ray Bill. His striking seems to be more impressive thanks to Mjolnir.

But in the end of the day all of that doesn't even matter. H/P Doomsday remains the one on the top position and the second place is for whoever doesn't get killed by H/P Doomsday first.

TedKordJRBOSS
I put abomination in because i heard he messed hulk up really badly

Enzeru
That one showing doesn't really validate Abomination being in the fight. Not even Superman and Beta Ray Bill should be in it, because of the vast power level difference between H/P Doomsday and them.

A better fight would have been a free-for-all between H/P Doomsday, Sentry (maybe Death Seed for the doubters), Plutonian and WW Hulk. There you could make the argument that all characters have enough gimmicks to compete with H/P Doomsday:

Sentry with his regeneration and molecule manipulation.
Plutonian with his durability (tanked multiple star empowered punches to the face) and subconscious reality warping (empowering himself and depowering opponents).
WW Hulk with the insane strength and durability / regeneration.

carver9
Originally posted by Enzeru
That one showing doesn't really validate Abomination being in the fight. Not even Superman and Beta Ray Bill should be in it, because of the vast power level difference between H/P Doomsday and them.

A better fight would have been a free-for-all between H/P Doomsday, Sentry (maybe Death Seed for the doubters), Plutonian and WW Hulk. There you could make the argument that all characters have enough gimmicks to compete with H/P Doomsday:

Sentry with his regeneration and molecule manipulation.
Plutonian with his durability (tanked multiple star empowered punches to the face) and subconscious reality warping (empowering himself and depowering opponents).
WW Hulk with the insane strength and durability / regeneration.

thumb up

This fight sucks. Then he handicapped Superman when an AMPED Superman was unable to do anything against Doomsday.

leonidas
yeah, i don't see this staying open for long. mismatch and....poor abomination. dude needs to fight people in his weight class....

Delta1938
Originally posted by smelly cat
thumb up

This fight sucks. Then he handicapped Superman when an AMPED Superman was unable to do anything against Doomsday.

Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Superman can only use his strength and eye beams.
2. Win via death.
3. Every body is current.
4. Battle takes place in Marvel NYC.
5. Bill Can't fly.

Means Superman never faced Doomsday in here. Smelly Cat reeks of failure. And, something else.

Galan007
abom FTW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.