Dante (DM4) vs. Soul Eaterverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
For this thread, Dante gets E&I, Rebellion, and Gilgamesh. DT is only a last resort for him.

Soul Eater characters are aware of what he can do, but that's it.

How does this go?

EmptyHearted
I am most certain Dante can solo the soul eater Verse without much problems.

TheDarkestKing1
There no certain

Dante Solo the whole soul eater verse with ease.

StealthRanger
We both know you're the same person

Anyways, best I heard for Soul Eater is multiblock and hypersonic+ speed

Dante should be able to beat them handily

TheDarkestKing1
Same person? No. I guess you did not know me and EmptyHearted are consin in real life.

Sacred 117
Here's you admitting it, and again denying it:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t581477.html

The Manga Guru
Originally posted by Sacred 117

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Worst Lie EVER.

TheDarkestKing1

I was mistaken in emptyheart account

That why. stick out tongue

Why would I have two account anyway lol

Sacred 117
Originally posted by The Manga Guru
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Worst Lie EVER.

Care to disprove it? It's rather definitive. uhuh

Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
I was mistaken in emptyheart account

That why. stick out tongue

Why would I have two account anyway lol

In your case, I wouldn't know, honestly. shrug There have been socks in here before who simply wanted someone to agree with them (hence it being brought up now). I guess they thought it would somehow validate their opinions.

Anyways, it doesn't really help that you have identical thread styles, personal taste, and sentence structure. Either way, you at least have a case, unlike the guy above (who also doesn't help).

TheDarkestKing1
Care to disprove it? It's rather definitive. uhuh

In your case, I wouldn't know, honestly. shrug There have been socks in here before who simply wanted someone to agree with them (hence it being brought up now). I guess they thought it would somehow validate their opinions.

Anyways, it doesn't really help that you have identical thread styles, personal taste, and sentence structure. Either way, you at least have a case, unlike the guy above (who also doesn't help).

Well I can sure I am not the same guy.

We may have some similar taste, but it does not always means same person.

TheDarkestKing1
Whatever ya believe me or not. That is fine

Because thread is not about me. This is about Dante Vs Soul eater

BloodRain
Dante dropkicks the verse.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
Whatever ya believe me or not. That is fine

Because thread is not about me. This is about Dante Vs Soul eater

It's whatever to me, really.

On-topic:

Originally posted by BloodRain
Dante dropkicks the verse.

danteiscool
Dang, are they that outmatched by him?

BloodRain
The strongest in the verse, belive there's 3 or 4, are on the level of a casual Nero. And these are people who can take on several main characters at once.

Nero could solo, though he'd probably need DT.

AuraAngel
Death the Kid could travel the distance between the earth and the moon in seconds so I mean he's pretty fast and stuff.

/knows nothing of DMC.

danteiscool
But some of the high tiers/top tiers in Soul Eater should be multi-city block+ in terms of DC and they're Hypersonic+ so Dante shouldn't be able to speedblitz them that easily.

BloodRain
Isn't that the building sized moon suspended above the city?

The energy the Savior uses to simply float around is close to the best DC feats in SE. Nero is Hypersonic+ with his arm dealing greater force then SE's best, and Dante can toy with him. Dante is stronger and far faster than Nero without going all out, without his other weapons or hax abilities, and especially without DT. And that was his weaker self.

danteiscool
Hm, since did Nero count as hypersonic+? With his arm, sure, but Dante shouldn't be able to blitz them so easily, especially since they are all coming at him at the same time.

BloodRain
Human turned demons breeze past Mach 3, like the Agnus and Credo. Sanctus used Sparda to ascend above them, who Nero can blitz.

I don't see why not. The tier 1 in SE could take on three tier 2 characters. This guy's speed and stats are only tier 5 in DMC.

Remember the opening scene, Vergil vs Abyss? I can see that being this match if using DMC1 Dante and up. Without QS.

danteiscool
And just how is Sanctus when using Sparda's power? Surely, he can't be hypersonic+. I can't recall any real speed feat for him.

BloodRain
Superior to his minions.

Note that some of the power inside Forced Edge (pre-Sparda) allowed the Mach 3 Arkham compete with Dante and Vergil.

danteiscool
Ah right... man that brings back bad memories... damn Arkham and his eel-like creatures...

BloodRain
On the hardest settings?.

danteiscool
Oh yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.