Ahsoka Tano Vs Jaden Korr Vs A-Sharad Hett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Padawans to powerful and highly skilled master.

Versions of Characters Ahsoka(TCWS6) Jaden(Marka Ragnos Crisis) and A-Sharad Hett during his time as a jedi.

Location Kamino

lightsabers

force powers

all out

who wins?

NewGuy01
A'Sharad Hett.

King Joker
A'Sharad.

Nalaniel
Hett.

DarthAnt66
Hett is clearly the more powerful then either.

carthage
The future Dark lord wins

Emperordmb
Ahsoka takes this quite comfortably.

JK Hett wins almost certainly.

Sinious
A'Sharad Hett wins this.

Hett gave Kenobi a decent fight IIRC.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
A'Sharad Hett wins this.

Hett gave Kenobi a decent fight IIRC.

Wasn't That AoTC Kenobi and Anakin?

NewGuy01
That was post-RotS.

Sinious
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Wasn't That AoTC Kenobi and Anakin?

Originally posted by NewGuy01
That was post-RotS.

Q99
E-yup.

It was iirc two years after RotS.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperor Sinious
Ahsoka stomps

Tomorrow when you create your new account, I want you to come back as Sinious the Wise. More instructions will follow.

Nephthys
Jaden imo.

Emperordmb
So let me see if I got this right. the votes are
Hett: 7
Korr: 1
Tano: 0

Sinious
Don't reply back unless it is stated so in my posts.

Emperordmb
So Fated Xtasy, what's your opinion on this fight?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
So Fated Xtasy, what's your opinion on this fight?

I'm surprisingly with Nephthys on this - though I don't know if he's kidding lol. Honestly Jaden has done quite a lot as of JK Jedi Academy. and is very talented with the saber and the force. So I'm going with him. I'd dare say he's more talented as an apprentice than either of the combatants though this is just my opinion and I already know what to expect of it, however with my coming fully realized Respect Thread and A thread examining his lightsaber abilities I feel people will look at him in a different light.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I'm surprisingly with Nephthys on this - though I don't know if he's kidding lol. Honestly Jaden has done quite a lot as of JK Jedi Academy. and is very talented with the saber and the force. So I'm going with him. I'd dare say he's more talented as an apprentice than either of the combatants though this is just my opinion and I already know what to expect of it, however with my coming fully realized Respect Thread and A thread examining his lightsaber abilities I feel people will look at him in a different light.
Interesting. Hett is a Jedi Master here though, not an apprentice.

Nephthys
I'm not kidding. Jaden's a badass through and through. Even with some idiot thinking it was smart to make him 14 at the time of the game. He's easily on Jedi Master level. Hett and Ahsoka just don't have enough to justify beating him.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm not kidding. Jaden's a badass through and through. Even with some idiot thinking it was smart to make him 14 at the time of the game. He's easily on Jedi Master level. Hett and Ahsoka just don't have enough to justify beating him.

Hett's a master that post-RotJ Kenobi feared may beat him just because he was a little rusty and on sand.

I agree that Jaden's a badass as well, and master level, but I don't think quite that high a master.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Q99
Hett's a master that post-RotJ Kenobi feared may beat him just because he was a little rusty and on sand.

I agree that Jaden's a badass as well, and master level, but I don't think quite that high a master.

Agreed.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99

True (though you mean post-RotS) but he did still lose even though he had an environmental advantage. In my opinion, Jaden beating Tavion (who had that haxxed scepter) and Marka Ragnos is more impressive. Not to mention that he solo'd scores of Dark Jedi over the course of the game. And his pillar feat is more impressive in terms of TK than any I've seen from the other two.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Interesting. Hett is a Jedi Master here though, not an apprentice.

This was supposed to be them as padawans.....LOL

Originally posted by Nephthys

http://img.pandawhale.com/80078-jennifer-lawrence-my-body-is-r-Yl8t.gif

Q99
Ah, yes, post-RotJ Kenobi would be significantly easier ^^

Well, I disagree with your conclusion, but I definitely see your point, and do admit that Jaden may score the odd win due to force power (Jedi-Hett seemed to neglect that area).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.