Ozymandias vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is taking the title home?

Inhuman
Cap

Lord Lucien
Ozy. Germans>Chris Evans.

Silent Master
Whatever you do, don't watch the first Cap movie.

BruceSkywalker
Oxy s*cks

Cap wins

dadudemon
This thread has been done.

Strength is comparable but Ozy if far faster and far more skilled.

There is no contest. Ozy wins 10 out of 10 times.

Cap would struggle to win any against Night Owl or Rorschach much less Ozy.

Silent Master
Cap wins.

maxivitopowe
Cap

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon

Cap would struggle to win any against Night Owl or Rorschach much less Ozy.

How does Ozymandia knock out someone who tanked blasts that disintegrated human beings?

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
How does Ozymandia knock out someone who tanked blasts that disintegrated human beings?

How does Captain withstand the strikes from Ozymandias when he was kicking and punching people 30 feet and when those bodies struck solid marble walls they were pulverized?

I mean, Captain is durable but you gotta stop sucking his dick after a certain point and just admit, "Yeah, Steve Rogers gets his ass handed to him, this time."

NemeBro
How does Captain withstand the strikes from Ozymandias when he was kicking and punching people 30 feet and when those bodies struck solid marble walls they were pulverized?

I mean, Captain is durable but you gotta stop sucking his dick after a certain point and just admit, "Yeah, Steve Rogers gets his ass handed to him, this time." By having a feat where he wasn't incinerated by guns that were incinerating people.

Nice dodge by the way.

dadudemon
By having a feat where he wasn't incinerated by guns that were incinerating people.

Nice dodge by the way.

I didn't dodge. I answered your question with a rhetorical question.

So you genuinely think the stronger, faster, and more skilled Ozymandias is incapable of harming Captain?

If that's the case, has he ever been harmed?

If not, I can jump on the Steve Rogers fanboy-boat and start supporting him in threads. If he has been injured in any movie, what were the conditions?

Lord Lucien
I didn't dodge. I answered your question with a rhetorical question. That's not dodging? erm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That's not dodging? erm

No, rhetorical questions can literally and directly answer questions. It is up to the reader to reword the question into a statement if they are incapable of discerning the rhetoric intended. It is something most people are capable of doing around 11 or 12 years of age.

Edit - If the question was not a rhetorical question, then you might have a point. But that wouldn't be a dodge so much as directly ignoring the question.

Silent Master
By having a feat where he wasn't incinerated by guns that were incinerating people.

Nice dodge by the way.

Or by having feats of taking hits from guys like Red Skull, Loki and Winter Soldier....not to mention the impact feats like jumping out of a plane without a chute and the several high falls that he took.

NemeBro
I didn't dodge. You did.

Anyway I'm going to assume that you either have no answer to my question on how Ozymandias gets past Cap's durability, of you've not seen the movies he appeared in.

Cap wins. thumb up

dadudemon
You did.

Anyway I'm going to assume that you either have no answer to my question on how Ozymandias gets past Cap's durability, of you've not seen the movies he appeared in.

Cap wins. thumb up

Dodger, I had a question that you have yet to answer:

If that's the case, has he ever been harmed?

If not, I can jump on the Steve Rogers fanboy-boat and start supporting him in threads. If he has been injured in any movie, what were the conditions?

NemeBro
idc

dadudemon
idc

I said this before Quanchi stole it:

Concession accepted. smile

So Steve loses by way of no one providing quantifiable durability feats for Steve.

NemeBro
I did though.

He tanked guns that incinerated normal human beings.

Therefore Ozymandias can't significantly harm him by virtue of his punches never showing near that much destructive potential.

Sorry it had to be this way.

dadudemon
I did though.

You didn't.

You're still dodging my question.

smile

NemeBro
Nah, try someone less savvy to your antics dadudemon.

dadudemon
Nah, try someone less savvy to your antics dadudemon.

These are not antics. If you want to convince me of your arguments, tell me about the times Steve Rogers was injured and the conditions surrounding them...if any exist.

It is pretty simple, really.

Arachnid1

Cap would struggle to win any against Night Owl or Rorschach much less Ozy. This. This thread has been done three times now. Ozy wins.

NemeBro
These are not antics. If you want to convince me of your arguments, tell me about the times Steve Rogers was injured and the conditions surrounding them...if any exist.

It is pretty simple, really. Nah, I'd have to watch the movies again to remember every showing of durability Cap had and I just don't really feel like doing that. As you've said in the past: Do your own work. smile I'll stick to the durability feat that matters (Aka, the one where Cap endures an attack beyond Ozymandias' means to replicate).

Also I don't want to convince you of anything. There's nothing to convince. thumb up

KingD19
Cap's fallen several hundred feet without so much as a bruise.

Also he took repeated full force punches to the face from Winter Soldier's bionic arm, while he was fully mounted. The same arm that dug furrows in concrete, ripped a car door clean off it's hinges, ripped an entire steering column out of a car, and threw Cap's shield hard enough to impale it halfway into a van. The worst he got from that was the skin on the bridge of his nose split open.

carver9
Does Cap have any showings that proves he could hit Ozy? The skill difference is significant imo. Huge edge to Ozy. So this is basically speed and skill vs durability.

dadudemon
Nah, I'd have to watch the movies again to remember every showing of durability Cap had

No you wouldn't. You'd just have to list the injuries and the circumstances that surrounded them (again, if they exist).

As you've said in the past: Do your own work. smile

That's not how that works. I cannot easily find these feats you speak of (I don't torrent movies). They are also not posted in this thread.

Originally posted by KingD19
Cap's fallen several hundred feet without so much as a bruise.

Also he took repeated full force punches to the face from Winter Soldier's bionic arm, while he was fully mounted. The same arm that dug furrows in concrete, ripped a car door clean off it's hinges, ripped an entire steering column out of a car, and threw Cap's shield hard enough to impale it halfway into a van. The worst he got from that was the skin on the bridge of his nose split open.

Thanks. thumb up

I'll have to take a look at how Steve got a bloody nose to see how it fits into these vs. threads.

Originally posted by carver9
Does Cap have any showings that proves he could hit Ozy? The skill difference is significant imo. Huge edge to Ozy. So this is basically speed and skill vs durability.

Yes, that's what I thought. And Ozy has durability in spades, as well.

Skull was Steve's "equal" but did Skull ever injure Steve in the first film? If he didn't, despite the fight they had, then I don't see Ozy injuring Steve, as well. If Skull did, yes, this easily goes to Ozy.

NemeBro
No you wouldn't. You'd just have to list the injuries and the circumstances that surrounded them (again, if they exist). Seeing as how I don't have an eidetic memory and can't recall a single time he was injured enough to be incapacitated (I say this because the laser which shot him out of a window and onto a car did hurt him, but he got back up and continued fighting) yeah, I really would.

KingD19
Skull didn't hurt him I don't believe.

And the speed at which Soldier and Steve were having that knife fight seems to be faster than anything in Watchmen.

Silent Master
Seeing as how I don't have an eidetic memory and can't recall a single time he was injured enough to be incapacitated (I say this because the laser which shot him out of a window and onto a car did hurt him, but he got back up and continued fighting) yeah, I really would.

The laser just knocked him down, it was a bomb that knocked him out the window.

dadudemon
Seeing as how I don't have an eidetic memory and can't recall a single time he was injured enough to be incapacitated (I say this because the laser which shot him out of a window and onto a car did hurt him, but he got back up and continued fighting) yeah, I really would.

Okay, so you don't know. No big deal. King seems to have the expert stuff covered. smile

dadudemon
Skull didn't hurt him I don't believe.

I don't remember him hurting Cap, either.

And the speed at which Soldier and Steve were having that knife fight seems to be faster than anything in Watchmen.

The more I hear/read about this new Cap film, the better it sounds. Is it available on Blu Ray in September. I have to wait that long to see it. sad

NemeBro
Okay, so you don't know. No big deal. King seems to have the expert stuff covered. smile Right, so Cap wins. thumb up

dadudemon
Right, so Cap wins. thumb up

I did not concede that point, yet. smile

As I see it, Captain still loses because he has no way of tagging Ozy.

Inhuman
Why are people ignoring that Dr. M was the only one in that universe with legit super powers.

Ozy was faster and stronger than any of the watchmen except Manhattan. That still doesn't mean he can take out someone with actual super powers like Cap. Even if (debatable) Ozy is more skilled than Cap. Cap still is stronger, more durable, has a healing factor, wont get tiered cause of super stamina, enhanced reflexes, etc.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Inhuman
Why are people ignoring that Dr. M was the only one in that universe with legit super powers.

Ozy was faster and stronger than any of the watchmen except Manhattan. That still doesn't mean he can take out someone with actual super powers like Cap. Even if (debatable) Ozy is more skilled than Cap. Cap still is stronger, more durable, has a healing factor, wont get tiered cause of super stamina, enhanced reflexes, etc.

The Watchmen, while supposed to be just Peak Human, at best, actually have feats that are well into the Superhuman.

Basically, within their universe, sure, they may just be peak humans. However, in our universe, they would be superhumans: especially Ozy's feats of speed and strength.

From what I can tell, Captain does not have strength feats that compare to Ozy's best.

Inhuman
The Watchmen, while supposed to be just Peak Human, at best, actually have feats that are well into the Superhuman.

Basically, within their universe, sure, they may just be peak humans. However, in our universe, they would be superhumans: especially Ozy's feats of speed and strength.

From what I can tell, Captain does not have strength feats that compare to Ozy's best.

Like what feats? name them?

Silent Master
Remind me what Ozy's best strength feats are again.

dadudemon
Like what feats? name them?

Originally posted by Silent Master
Remind me what Ozy's best strength feats are again.

Dude...not this.

The thread is only 2 pages long. Just read the thread. erm

Hey, Nemebro, how come you're not calling out people for shit like the above? no expression

Silent Master
If you're talking about Ozy sending people flying with attacks, Cap does that too, he also punches through reinforced submarine glass, holds a motorcycle w/3 women above his head etc.

Inhuman
Dude...not this.

Hey, Nemebro, how come you're not calling out people for shit like the above? no expression

its been a while since i last saw Watchmen (I really liked the film BTW). anyhow you said strength feats right? So are Ozy's feats better than:

- Lifting a motorcycle with a girl (or was it 2 or 3?) on top effortlessly
- ripping car doors off
- busting through reinforced submarine glass
- tossing people like ragdolls
- jumping 2 to 3X the length of what a normal person jumps
- Taking punches from another super powered person (red skull)

this is just from Cap's first movie, and i forgot a few feats from that movie as well.

I can continue with his Avengers and Cap 2 feats if you want.

dadudemon
If you're talking about Ozy sending people flying with attacks, Cap does that too,

Guys, according to Silent Master's logic, Captain America is just as strong as Superman because they both send "guys flying" with strikes.

Mystery solved: Captain America is Superman.

Silent Master
Nice attempt at a strawman, I also notice that you didn't comment on any of the other strength feats that were mentioned.

dadudemon
Nice attempt at a strawman, I also notice that you didn't comment on any of the other strength feats that were mentioned.

Nope, nope...it is the implications of what you said. It's okay, you've settled all the arguments: Steve Rogers IS Kal El. smile

Edit -

To prove it is not a strawman, all I have to do is change names in your statement. Watch:

If you're talking about Ozy sending people flying with attacks, Hulk does that too,

If you're talking about Ozy sending people flying with attacks, Sasquatch does that too,

If you're talking about Ozy sending people flying with attacks, Hyperion does that too,

If you're talking about Ozy sending people flying with attacks, Wonder Woman does that too,

If you're talking about Ozy sending people flying with attacks, Thing does that too,

If you're talking about Ozy sending people flying with attacks, Abomination does that too,

If you're talking about Ozy sending people flying with attacks, Iron Man does that too,

Do you see what you've done, now? Do you see why what you said is silly? smile

Silent Master
Nope, nope...it is the implications of what you said. It's okay, you've settled all the arguments: Steve Rogers IS Kal El. smile

It's not even close to what I was implying, but keep strawmanning rather than dealing with the listed feats.

dadudemon
It's not even close to what I was implying, but keep strawmanning rather than dealing with the listed feats.

Go read my edit: it doesn't even come close to a strawman.

You just said something stupid: plain and simple. smile

Deal with it, admit your error, and then revisit that same point. But, this time, recognize the differences and acknowledge the superiority of Ozymandias' feats instead of ignoring them. If you want to equivocate Ozy's feats with Captain America's without acknowledging part of Ozy's feats (just to be right), then don't expect to be taken seriously.

Again, with these exchanges, you have invariably proved your inability to keep up with me. I'm thinking about just ignoring stuff you post (not actually using the ignore feature but just ignoring your contributions). You really don't add much and your debating abilities suck so horribly that any type of dialogue with you is a waste of time. You can't...like...follow stuff. It's like trying to communicate with a small child. Do you know what I mean? I don't know if that is part of your troll-schtick or if you're genuinely child-like. My assumption is the former. According to others, you've toned it down a bit but it's still there.

carver9
Comedian is punching through Concrete, etc...and Ozy is treating him like trash. Even caught his fist with ease while showing skills I've never seen from Cap. Dodging Comedian hits point blank.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dTsFOqSaub8

Some people are clearly overating Cap.

Silent Master
It's a strawman because Cap actually knocked people around the same distance as Ozy, the people you're listing have the strength to send people hundreds of times further.

Inhuman
Comedian is punching through Concrete, etc...and Ozy is treating him like trash. Even caught his fist with ease while showing skills I've never seen from Cap.

So you think Ozy can replicate all the feats that Cap did in Cap, Cap2 and avengers?

carver9
So you think Ozy can replicate all the feats that Cap did in Cap, Cap2 and avengers?

With the shield, he will do much better imo. A skill Super human couldn't even touch him. Also, Cap had a hard time with Loki skills and Loki wouldn't even touch Ozy, even with his weapon.

Unless of course, you have some speed fts. Ozy walked through skilled people like they were nothing and appeared to be toying with them. People that would give Cap a run for his money.

Inhuman
With the shield, he will do much better imo. A skill Super human couldn't even touch him. Also, Cap had a hard time with Loki skills and Loki wouldn't even touch Ozy, even with his weapon.

Unless of course, you have some speed fts. Ozy walked through skilled people like they were nothing and appeared to be toying with them. People that would give Cap a run for his money.

from the video

from 1:10 to 1:20 on that video there were just standing next to each other trading blows like brawlers. yeah Ozy was faster but it wasnt crazy martial arts or anything.
The punch that goes through the wall is clearly dry wall.
Comedian was slow as **** too.

Impressive fight for OZy. mostly for his speed, but nothing out of the ordinary for a good martial artist. Also the fight was further enhanced by slow motion effects to make it look cooler.

carver9

also from 1:10 to 1:20 on that video there were just standing next to each other trading blows like brawlers. yeah Ozy was faster but it wasnt crazy martial arts or anything.
The punch that goes through the wall is clearly dry wall.

Impressive fight for OZy. mostly for his speed, but nothing out of the ordinary for a good martial artist. Also the fight was further enhanced by slow motion effects to make it look cooler.

Where were they trading blows. Comedian couldn't even land a lick. That fight was total annihilation.

Inhuman
Where were they trading blows. Comedian couldn't even land a lick. That fight was total annihilation.

Comedian was slow as fuq in that fight. out of shape, he was caught by surprise, he was drunk, whatever. He looked slow.
I already said Ozy has impressive speed. thats about it. And he is a great fighter. But nothing that i see Cap not handling.

Inhuman
Loki wouldn't even touch Ozy, even with his weapon

lol seriously? did you see Loki fighting the ice giants , or fighting Thor in thor part1?
You think loki was going all out when he fought cap?
also loki isnt a brawler.

carver9
Comedian was slow as fuq in that fight. out of shape, he was caught by surprise, he was drunk, whatever. He looked slow.
I already said Ozy has impressive speed. thats about it. And he is a great fighter. But nothing that i see Cap not handling.

Cap never showed skill like that. Let's add to this.

Ozy takes on two skilled opponents. He even block some of their attacks without even looking at them and is kicking and punching them across the room. With ease.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbnGA8uu8T0

Complete annihilation without getting touched yet again. One of those guys ran through a prison full of guys without getting touched and with a smile of his face.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0SarFs60w

And he was partnered with a guy that is just as good and again, Ozy treated them like trash. You are overating Cap my friend.

carver9
lol seriously? did you see Loki fighting the ice giants , or fighting Thor in thor part1?
You think loki was going all out when he fought cap?
also loki isnt a brawler.

So you got some speed showing for Loki to make you think he is even close to the fighting skill and speed Ozy showed? I seen the Ice Giant showings but what parts of that fight compares to Ozy combat speed and skill?

Inhuman
Cap never showed skill like that. Let's add to this.

Ozy takes on two skilled opponents. He even block some of there attacks without even looking at them and is kicking and punching them across the room. With ease.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbnGA8uu8T0

Complete annihilation without getting touched yet again. One of those guys ran through a prison full of guys without getting touched and with a smile of his face.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0SarFs60w

And he was partnered with a guy that is just as good and again, Ozy treated him like trash. You are overating Cap my friend.

Cap would have disposed of those 2 with ease as well. whats your point?
With a non holding back Cap, 1 punch would be all it took to KO or kill those 2

carver9
Cap would have disposed of those 2 with ease as well. whats your point?
With a non holding back Cap, 1 punch would be all it took to KO or kill those 2

SMH. Based off what showing? He wasn't even one punching those men in the elevator. WTF man.

Inhuman
SMH. Based off what showing? He wasn't even one punching those men in the elevator. WTF man.

I said non holding back Cap. you think he was trying to kill any of those men?
Lets say Cap had to fight 2 batrocs. He could take them out both at the same time. After Cap got serious he pretty much 1 shotted Batroc (a person that showed great fighting skill)

carver9
I said non holding back Cap. you think he was trying to kill any of those men?
Lets say Cap had to fight 2 batrocs. He could take them out both at the same time. After Cap got serious he pretty much 1 shotted Batroc (a person that showed great fighting skill)

Batroc? Post the scene. Who has Cap one shot koed that makes you think he could drop the two Ozy worked? Hell, what scenes of Cap makes you think he could beat two Super humans or walk through Super humans the way Ozy did? Let's stop playing the making up game and actually post showings.

Inhuman
Batroc? Post the scene. Who has Cap one shot koed that makes you think he could drop the two Ozy worked? Hell, what scenes of Cap makes you think he could beat two Super humans or walk through Super humans the way Ozy did? Let's stop playing the making up game and actually post showings.

ok so now we are saying there were more super humans in watchmen other than Dr. M and OZY (debatable).
lol. disagree heavily. dont want to get into that convo sorry.

anyhow here is the fight you asked for

jvlf-AUq5w4

when Cap stopped messing around he KO'ed batroc easily. Also with no slow motion effects to enhance the fighters abilities

carver9
ok so now we are saying there were more super humans in watchmen other than Dr. M and OZY (debatable).
lol. disagree heavily. dont want to get into that convo sorry.

anyhow here is the fight you asked for

jvlf-AUq5w4

when Cap stopped messing around he KO'ed batroc easily. Also with no slow motion effects to enhance the fight with visuals

laughing out loud

Cap had a hard time in that scene against a person that doesn't have close to the showing Owl man has, let alone Ozy. You are hilarious. He was huffing and puffing during that scene. That guy gave him a fight...someone that Ozy would completely annihilate, EASILY...without getting touched.

Inhuman
laughing out loud

Cap had a hard time in that scene against a person that doesn't have close to the showing Owl man has, let alone Ozy. You are hilarious. He was huffing and puffing during that scene. That guy gave him a fight...someone that Ozy would completely annihilate, EASILY...without getting touched.

Guess we look at that scene differently . Cause i saw batroc being easily disposed of after Cap stopped messing around.
Lets agree to disagree smile

carver9
Guess we look at that scene differently . Cause i saw batroc being easily disposed of after Cap stopped messing around.
Lets agree to disagree smile

I don't want to agree to disagree though. What fts does Batroc have that puts him on Owlman level...even close to it? Also, do you think Cap would have walked through two Batrocs without getting touched?

Inhuman
I don't want to agree to disagree though. What fts does Batroc have that puts him on Owlman level...even close to it? Also, do you think Cap would have walked through two Batrocs without getting touched?

I would but it would be a waste of time trying to discuss this if you think watchmen was full of super powered people.

also I dont see Oxy being a threat like winter soldier was. If WS couldnt put cap down OZY sure as hell isnt.

gFuSF576gAM

NemeBro
Dude...not this.

Hey, Nemebro, how come you're not calling out people for shit like the above? no expression Because I've been playing Destiny's open beta.

NemeBro
I would but it would be a waste of time trying to discuss this if you think watchmen was full of super powered people. It sort of was though, lol.

Even Laurie was strong enough to snap bone with contemptuous ease.

carver9
I would but it would be a waste of time trying to discuss this if you think watchmen was full of super powered people.

also I dont see Oxy being a threat like winter soldier was. If WS couldnt put cap down OZY sure as hell isnt.

gFuSF576gAM

OMG. What showing during that scene puts winter soldier above Ozy? How about this, what fighting scene from Winter soldier puts Winter Soldier above Owlman? Does he have fts of taking down a prison full of men with ease? With one punch? That scene shows that Winter Soldier can fight, but how good can he fight? That's like me saying "since Bane gave Batman a fight, he can stomp Captain America".

dadudemon
It's a strawman because Cap actually knocked people around the same distance as Ozy,* the people you're listing have the strength to send people hundreds of times further.

T-that's exactly my point, not yours. Don't try and make my point and pass it off as yours. crylaugh lol

*Not the same. Go back and read my point on that, again, and see why they are not equal feats. You'r focusing on "distance" and not focusing on the very specific thing the differentiates the feats.

Because I've been playing Destiny's open beta.

That is understandable. thumb up

Party on and ignore this shit.

Also, Carver is utterly raping the arguments in this thread. laughing

Inhuman
OMG. What showing during that scene puts winter soldier above Ozy? How about this, what fighting scene from Winter soldier puts Winter Soldier above Owlman? Does he have fts of taking down a prison full of men with ease? With one punch? That scene shows that Winter Soldier can fight, but how good can he fight? That's like me saying "since Bane gave Batman a fight, he can stomp Captain America".

The point was that cap took on legit (not debatable) super powered people. Red skull, winter soldier, and it took WS shooting him a few times and also pounding on his face with his bionic arm to put Cap down. And he still wasnt KO'ed. It's laughable to think Ozy a normal human or debatable human with some slight super powers can take down cap.
What showing of power does Ozy have to indicate he can dish out more punishment than WS or red skull?
Punching some drywall? Throwing some people? He's fast I give him that.

carver9
The point was that cap took on legit (not debatable) super powered people. Red skull, winter soldier, and it took WS shooting him a few times and also pounding on his face with his bionic arm to put Cap down. And he still wasnt KO'ed. It's laughable to think Ozy a normal human or debatable human with some slight super powers can take down cap.

Again, what showing of Winter soldier puts him above Owlman?

Can't remember the Red Skull scene. What did Red Skull do that puts him so high?

No one is saying Cap sucks or that the people he fought isn't dangerous but you're not helping Cap here. You posted a fight of him fighting Batroc with his shield and actually got a work out from it. It was far away from a one shot and I highly doubt Cap could have walked through two Batrocs (one doesn't have any fts comparable to Owlman) with the ease Ozy ran through Owlman and an experienced companion. Can you not grasp this? Ozy worked a guy with ease (without getting touched) that was punching through Concrete and was a super human fighter as well. Then he allowed the guy to pick up a knife and dodged every swing he threw at close range while crushing his head through Marble and again, he did this while holding back. Without getting a second wind like Cap had against a feat less guy. Hell, iirc, he was breathing heavy after the elevator scene.

Then we have Ozy completely dominating two powerful fighters while talking to them. He was even blocking their attacks without looking at them. The guy wasn't even trying. The fts you are providing is good but you have to come better than that if you want to convince someone that Cap is beating Ozy.

carver9
Let's look at this scene. There is one guy left on the Elevator vs Cap. This one guy was able to electrocute Cap twice before falling.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f1xmaS2E_qA

Really?

Inhuman
All I want to know is do you think Ozy, a debatable super human had enough power to put down cap?
OZY would have to output more power than 3 or 4 bullets from a fire arm and on top of that getting pounded by a bionic arm. It has to be be more damage than that because cap was still not KO'ed.

So if you say yes then you are saying ozy>winter soldier +firearm (legit super powered person) damage output.
Doesn't matter how fancy Ozys martial arts and speed are, he still doesn't have the raw power to ko or take out cap.

Inhuman
Let's look at this scene. There is one guy left on the Elevator vs Cap. This one guy was able to electrocute Cap twice before falling.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f1xmaS2E_qA

Really?

You are ignoring so much from the elevator scene and the street fight with Winter Soldier scene.
The elevator scene was actually a plus for cap. Taking on multiple trained men in a tight area. Those men were also his friends he didnt want to kill them , he was holding back. He was handcuffed with magnetic cuff and electrocuted and he still beat their assess.
Ozy would be ko'ed if he got tazed like cap did.
In the street scene you ignored how WS punches cracked the street when he missed Cap. The same punches that were pounding on Caps face in the end scene.
You also missed the speed they were fighting at. That their blows were sending each other flying. Caps blow send WS into the side of a van denting it. later WS cut the van open with a knife.
Lowballing aside ill ask again...

I know slow-mo effects look cool and make punches and kicks look way more powerful than they are but that doesn't mean they automatically are super human. In that case Leonidis from 300 is also super human.

NemeBro
Leonidas is certainly superhuman.

Inhuman
Leonidas is certainly superhuman.

oh god. roll eyes (sarcastic)
ok scratch that last line i typed in my post. dont want to get into that now because everything else from my post will be ignored.

NemeBro
Why is it that you try desperately to ignore superhuman feats in human characters?

Do you think Karate Kid isn't superhuman as well?

Inhuman
Why is it that you try desperately to ignore superhuman feats in human characters?

Do you think Karate Kid isn't superhuman as well?

Movie karate Kid? NOPE!
Again if we get into this then my original post and point will be lost and ignored in walls of texts. We can have that convo some other time.
And i dont think all characters dont have have super human feats I just dont easily crown them super human for any slow motion fight scene or any other eye candy camera trick to enhance the visuals of the fight.
Besides visuals we also have feats by some movie characters people are blowing out of proportion that regular strong humans can duplicate or are in the same ballpark or tier.
If the director used slow motion effects on the cap, winter soldier fights , cap would be airborne for like 10 -15 seconds after WS sends him flying back with his blows.

lets save this for another time and thread.

carver9
All I want to know is do you think Ozy, a debatable super human had enough power to put down cap?
OZY would have to output more power than 3 or 4 bullets from a fire arm and on top of that getting pounded by a bionic arm. It has to be be more damage than that because cap was still not KO'ed.

So if you say yes then you are saying ozy>winter soldier +firearm (legit super powered person) damage output.
Doesn't matter how fancy Ozys martial arts and speed are, he still doesn't have the raw power to ko or take out cap.

Ozy is obviously faster, better fighter and has super strength. With enough blows, yes, he can put Cap down. Cap isn't indestructible ya know. Especially against someone with Ozy strength who kicks were sending people across the room. Who was effortlessly picking people up and tossing them great distance.

Who said anything about slow mo? Ozy was untouchable, period. Experts couldn't land a single lick on him, while he was holding back. The two he fought was his friends as well and they couldn't touch him whereas a partial trained guy who wouldn't even register to someone like Ozy got two good licks in on Cap. Do you not see the difference here? Ozy allowed an EXPERT to pick up a blade and swing it at him and the guy couldn't even land a lick, Ozy dodge it all. Ozy had his back turned to two Super humans and allowed them to swing at him and they couldn't land a lick but an average fighter was able to electrocute Captain America twice. The skill and speed is on two different levels and I don't know how you can sit here and deny this.

Winter soldier giving Cap a fight doesn't mean that he could do the same to Ozy. What that means is Ozy would make short work of Winter Soldier as well.

Wow...Winter Soldier made a small dent in concrete. Whoop de doo. Ozy trashed someone that could do the same and caught his punch like it was nothing. Blitzed him before he was able to turn around and fire his weapon.

Now again, what proof do you have that Cap can just tank the beating Ozy is going to give him? At least now you realize Cap isn't above Ozy.

carver9
You are ignoring so much from the elevator scene and the street fight with Winter Soldier scene.
The elevator scene was actually a plus for cap. Taking on multiple trained men in a tight area. Those men were also his friends he didnt want to kill them , he was holding back. He was handcuffed with magnetic cuff and electrocuted and he still beat their assess.
Ozy would be ko'ed if he got tazed like cap did.
In the street scene you ignored how WS punches cracked the street when he missed Cap. The same punches that were pounding on Caps face in the end scene.
You also missed the speed they were fighting at. That their blows were sending each other flying. Caps blow send WS into the side of a van denting it. later WS cut the van open with a knife.
Lowballing aside ill ask again...

I know slow-mo effects look cool and make punches and kicks look way more powerful than they are but that doesn't mean they automatically are super human. In that case Leonidis from 300 is also super human.

Prove that Ozy would have been koed by the tazer.

Ozy put his hands behind his back and still dodged and beat the breaks out of someone that poops on those fighters in the elevator.

What speed? Also, no one said Cap is weak. He isn't weak at all but Ozy strength will hurt him.

Look at Ozy fights again. It's obvious he is super human.

Inhuman
Ozy is obviously faster, better fighter and has super strength. With enough blows, yes, he can put Cap down. Cap isn't indestructible ya know. Especially against someone with Ozy strength who kicks were sending people across the room. Who was effortlessly picking people up and tossing them great distance.

Who said anything about slow mo? Ozy was untouchable, period. Experts couldn't land a single lick on him, while he was holding back. The two he fought was his friends as well and they couldn't touch him whereas a partial trained guy who wouldn't even register to someone like Ozy got two good licks in on Cap. Do you not see the difference here? Ozy allowed an EXPERT to pick up a blade and swing it at him and the guy couldn't even land a lick, Ozy dodge it all. Ozy had his back turned to two Super humans and allowed them to swing at him and they couldn't land a lick but an average fighter was able to electrocute Captain America twice. The skill and speed is on two different levels and I don't know how you can sit here and deny this.

Winter soldier giving Cap a fight doesn't mean that he could do the same to Ozy. What that means is Ozy would make short work of Winter Soldier as well.

Wow...Winter Soldier made a small dent in concrete. Whoop de doo. Ozy trashed someone that could do the same and caught his punch like it was nothing. Blitzed him before he was able to turn around and fire his weapon.

Cap is way above Ozy . What proof do you have that Ozy can put down Cap. Fancy dodging? You mention Ozy sending people flying and such. I think it was more to do with slow mo enhancing, what whatever. Nothing Cap hasnt dealt with before, and failed to put him down. I still dont get how you can sit there and tell me Ozy >>>> a legit super powered person like WS & multiple bullets from a fire arm.

I just posted the proof. There is no way a debatable super powered person is going to equal more damage than a legit super powered person PLUS multiple bullets from a fire arm AND still fail to put cap down.

Now i realize Cap isnt above Ozy? seriously what?!

Inhuman
Prove that Ozy would have been koed by the tazer.

So you are saying OZY has a healing factor now too? Or some sort of super human durability?

what makes you think that? You were just saying how no one could land a hand on him , so what durability feats does he have?

A tazer should incapacitate any human, even a debatable super human(with no durability feats). Let alone 2 tazes while handcuffed.

carver9
Cap is way above Ozy . What proof do you have that Ozy can put down Cap. Fancy dodging? You mention Ozy sending people flying and such. I think it was more to do with slow mo enhancing, what whatever. Nothing Cap hasnt dealt with before, and failed to put him down. I still dont get how you can sit there and tell me Ozy >>>> a legit super powered person like WS & multiple bullets from a fire arm.

I just posted the proof. There is no way a debatable super powered person is going to equal more damage than a legit super powered person PLUS multiple bullets from a fire arm AND still fail to put cap down.

Now i realize Cap isnt above Ozy? seriously what?!

Ozy has the speed advantage. Ozy has the skill advantage. Comparable strength. Cap only advantage is his damage soak.

What's debatable about Ozy being super human? You are the only one that is saying that a guy that is tossing people across the room with ease with kicks and punches isn't super human. Someone that caught the punch of another person that easily punched through concrete. I guess that means Winter Soldier isn't Super human either.

Again, Cap would have a hard time even tagging Ozy when a person that took down a room filled with Prisoners 'without getting touched' (remember, Cap got shocked TWICE by a sucky person) couldn't touch Ozy WHILE HIS BACK WAS TURNED. Look at the clips again please.

carver9
So you are saying OZY has a healing factor now too? Or some sort of super human durability?

what makes you think that? You were just saying how no one could land a hand on him , so what durability feats does he have?

A tazer should incapacitate any human, even a debatable super human(with no durability feats). Let alone 2 tazes while handcuffed.

I honestly don't need to prove that since we both know that guy wouldn't even hit Ozy.

Inhuman
Ozy has the speed advantage. Ozy has the skill advantage. Comparable strength. Cap only advantage is his damage soak.

What's debatable about Ozy being super human? You are the only one that is saying that a guy that is tossing people across the room with ease with kicks and punches isn't super human. Someone that caught the punch of another person that easily punched through concrete. I guess that means Winter Soldier isn't Super human either.

Again, Cap would have a hard time even tagging Ozy when a person that took down a room filled with Prisoners 'without getting touched' (remember, Cap got shocked TWICE by a sucky person) couldn't touch Ozy WHILE HIS BACK WAS TURNED. Look at the clips again please.

"Cap got shocked twice" Did you miss the part that he was in an elevator?! AND full of other guys fighting him, further cramping up the limited space. Not much any person can do to dodge in that situation.
Even if i agree that OZY is super human. Cap is above him. So is WS. I dont see OZY lifting a motorcycle with 3 girls on it with ease. I dont see OZY ripping car doors off. I dont see OZY punching in reinforced submarine glass.
So no I dont think OZY is close to Cap even if we agree OZY is a bit super human.

carver9
Comedian is punching through Concrete, etc...and Ozy is treating him like trash. Even caught his fist with ease while showing skills I've never seen from Cap. Dodging Comedian hits point blank.

Look at this fight. Look how close comedian is to Ozy when he was swinging his his knife at Ozy who was effortlessly dodging it. Comedian would kill that guy that shock Cap twice with one hit as soon as the fight started. No contest but yet, he was able to tag Cap twice. Comedian, even though he is skilled, could not land a single hit on Ozy when they were almost at hugging distance. With that said, no, the guy who shocked Cap, he would not hit Ozy, even if his pinky toe was gone.

I seen the elevator scene and I also seen what Ozy done to people that took out groups of psychos with ease. You could have added another another Owlman against Ozy and it still would have been a stomp whereas you are posting Cap having fights against people that Comedian and Owlman would trash. Don't even have to use Ozy.

I don't care about Ozy Replicating those strength fts. What I care about is the fact that Ozy strength would hurt Cap and with the beating Cap is going to received from Ozy, he will eventually fall. Even though Mike Tyson possess more muscle and is possibly stronger than Bruce Lee, Bruce would destroy him in a fight.

Inhuman
Look at this fight. Look how close comedian is to Ozy when he was swinging his his knife at Ozy who was effortlessly dodging it. Comedian would kill that guy that shock Cap twice with one hit as soon as the fight started. No contest but yet, he was able to tag Cap twice. Comedian, even though he is skilled, could not land a single hit on Ozy when they were almost at hugging distance. With that said, no, he would not hit Ozy, even if his pinky toe was gone.

Comedian was caught off guard. Was out of shape, was drinking.

Nightowl would get his ass beat if he was in that elevator with all those hydra guys AND handcuffed like Cap was AND tazed a couple times. So would OZY.

You dont have any proof OZYs blows would hurt Cap when he has taken hits from far stronger people.
And Cap will eventually land a hit. No one in the watchmen movie (besides dr.M) was as strong or had Caps super human abilities. So there is no way you can tell me cap wouldn't land a hit because night owl , rosarch and old out of shape comedian couldn't. Thats dumb.
Those 3 are comparable to batroc, black widow, jason statham (transporter), or hawkeye and CAP would own them.
and yes they are comparable. They would clear out those inmates the same way and it would look the same with slow motion "snyder" type effects.

carver9

Comedian was caught off guard. Was out of shape, was drinking.

Nightowl would get his ass beat if he was in that elevator with all those hydra guys AND handcuffed like Cap was AND tazed a couple times. So would OZY.

You dont have any proof OZYs blows would hurt Cap when he has taken hits from far stronger people.
And Cap will eventually land a hit. No one in the watchmen movie (besides dr.M) was as strong or had Caps super human abilities. So there is no way you can tell me cap wouldn't land a hit because night owl , rosarch and old out of shape comedian couldn't. Thats dumb.
Those 3 are comparable to batroc, black widow, jason statham (transporter), and CAP would own them.
and yes they are comparable. They would clear out those inmates the same way and it would look the same with slow motion "snyder" type effects.

How was he caught off guard? Ozy kicked the door down and stared at comedian. Comedian then grab a cup and a pistol and still got stomped.

Comedian had one drink that he didn't even finish. He was not intoxicated. You are full of excuses.

Out of shape? The guy showed skill and punched through freaking concrete and a wall like nothing. If you call that out of shape then I don't know what to tell you.

What scene did Owl have that proves he would've been defeated in the elevator? If anything, he has the opposite since he took on a much bigger group in a confined area while holding back. I'll still be waiting on the scenes though.

laughing out loud you're clearly trolling. What scenes does Black Widow, Batroc, etc have that puts them on Owl level? When you prove they are on his level, then we can over to Ozy.

Again, Ozy is much faster and a better fighter. Cap isn't indestructible and Ozy can knock him out.

Inhuman
How was he caught off guard? Ozy kicked the door down and stared at comedian. Comedian then grab a cup and a pistol and still got stomped.

Comedian had one drink that he didn't even finish. He was not intoxicated. You are full of excuses.

Out of shape? The guy showed skilled and punched through freaking concrete and a wall like nothing. If you call that out of shape then I don't know what to tell you.

What scene did Owl have that proves he would've been defeated in the elevator? If anything, he has the opposite since he took on a much bigger group in a confined area while holding back. I'll still be waiting on the scenes though.

laughing out loud you're clearly trolling. What scenes does Black Widow, Batroc, etc have that puts them on Owl level? When you prove they are on his level, then we can over to Ozy.

Again, Ozy is much faster and a better fighter. Cap isn't indestructible and Ozy can knock him out.

lel. you are the one trolling or are seriously over-hyping the watchmen.
Comedian even if not out of shape or drunk didnt display any type of uber skill that would indicate he was a match for a top of the food chain martial artist and some who is also peak human.

next elevator scene.
So let me get this straight. You are saying that nightowl or ozy would do just fine if they were in that elevator (confined space) FULL of trained men, HANDCUFFED and TAZED a couple times.
this has to be a trolling. laughing
Pro tip: inmates have sh1t skill level skills compared to hydra agents

what puts black widow on nightowls level?

8vTmPjleI8o
7QcYXNKD4No

she can take the same inmates in a similar fashion as nightowl did.
If you dont see this then YOU are the one that is trolling.
again. It will look the same way that the nightowl scene looked if you add the "snyder" slo mo.

carver9
lel. you are the one trolling or are seriously over-hyping the watchmen.
Comedian even if not out of shape or drunk didnt display any type of uber skill that would indicate he was a match for a top of the food chain martial artist and some who is also peak human.

next elevator scene.
So let me get this straight. You are saying that nightowl or ozy would do just fine if they were in that elevator (confined space) FULL of trained men, HANDCUFFED and TAZED a couple times.
this has to be a trolling. laughing
Pro tip: inmates have sh1t skill level skills compared to hydra agents

what puts black widow on nightowls level.

she can take the same inmates in a similar fashion as nightowl did.
If you dont see this then YOU are the one that is trolling.
again. It will look the same way that the nightowl scene looked if you add the "snyder" slo mo.

Uuuuummmm, Comedian was an expert fighter. Are you saying the person in the elevator that tagged Cap twice can beat Comedian?

WTF. Who hit Ozy or Owl for you to think those scrubs in the elevator could hit them, let alone taze them, etc? You have an entire movie to help you with this question. Again, can we stop with the hide and seek game here. I'm posting evidence whereas you're...

What skill did the hydro men show?

laughing out loud Widow used Gadgets during those scenes and fought majority of the one on one while using gadgets. Nightowl fought all of those people at once with his fist. Those inmates would overwhelm her, trash her tbh. Your scenes are lol worthy. Can someone help this guy out? He needs a partner.

carver9
Gone to bed...will respond tomorrow. SMH.

Inhuman
clearly trolling at this point lel

you are calling the hydra agents scrubs when the prison scene is nothing special.
Those inmates were garbage. Pretty much all of them running into their fists and kicks. they were not fighting with any uber speed as well. Whats so special about that scene that widow, hawkeye, couldnt replicate? also they were 2 of them fighting those skill-less inmates.

No normal person short of maybe spiderman would not get hit once in an elevator FULL of people wanting to take you out. AGAIN: pay attention. CONFINED SPACE. FULL OF ENEMIES. there is no way they (ozy or nightowl) will not get tagged.
You are asking for proof they will not get tagged? give me proof that nightowl or OZY have spiderman type speed because anything short of that they will get hit in that situation. The clips of the prison fight or the final fight are not proof they will not get hit in a confined area full of enemies.
The bullet scene is also misleading because OZY had plenty of warning time to react. Still impressive but not spiderman level bullet timing.

The funny thing is that im still responding even though I know im being trolled.
Should have stopped the minute you said Nightowl was super human laughing out loud

TheVaultDweller
I love how Carver is massively lowballing Rumlow, calling him a "sucky" person (and apparently partially trained), when we know that he is in fact a highly skilled Hydra agent. He then goes on about how Nite Owl and Silk Spectre beating a bunch of nameless inmate cannon fodder is somehow some amazing feat that Hawkeye and Window couldn't replicate. And then asks what skills trained agents show for the elevator feat to be considered valid. So trying to hype up a feat featuring rioting inmates while trying to lowball Cap's elevator feat.

Also, Comedian has not displayed any skill or speed feats superior to Shield agents. He had a lot of brute strength, but he relied mostly on throwing sluggish haymakers at Ozymandias. Carver is demanding feats for others, but making claims about Comedian's skills without providing any proof in return (because his fight with Ozy does not show any impressive skill, just strength and damage soak). And the Watchmen fights aren't that blindingly fast in anyways. In fact, if you compare the WS fights featuring Cap and the Watchmen fights featuring Ozy, Cap's fights arguably seem faster.

Also, this claim about Ozymandias holding back against Nite Owl and Rorschach. Based on what? He makes it very clear that he will do whatever it takes to see his plans succeed. He gave innocents cancer, killed Comedian (along with multiple others), tried to kill Manhattan etc. So you have no proof whatsoever that he was holding back, when his entire character and approach to his plans imply the opposite. Also, based on what was Nite Owl holding back during the prison scene? And taking on one or two inmates at a time, in a fairly narrow corridor, is not the same as being surrounded in a cramped elevator by armed agents.

Based on their actual shown fighting speed, Ozymandias doesn't have much of (if any) edge there. WS Cap also has plenty of fighting skill going for him, so Ozy doesn't dominate that area either. And no one has yet to provide any proof that Ozy can dish out more damage than Winter Soldier, Red Skull, Loki, Chitauri blasters, multi-storey falls... seeing as none of those actually put Cap down.

Lestov16
Quarver9 lol

seymourwal
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I love how Carver is massively lowballing Rumlow, calling him a "sucky" person (and apparently partially trained), when we know that he is in fact a highly skilled Hydra agent. He then goes on about how Nite Owl and Silk Spectre beating a bunch of nameless inmate cannon fodder is somehow some amazing feat that Hawkeye and Window couldn't replicate. And then asks what skills trained agents show for the elevator feat to be considered valid. So trying to hype up a feat featuring rioting inmates while trying to lowball Cap's elevator feat.

Also, Comedian has not displayed any skill or speed feats superior to Shield agents. He had a lot of brute strength, but he relied mostly on throwing sluggish haymakers at Ozymandias. Carver is demanding feats for others, but making claims about Comedian's skills without providing any proof in return (because his fight with Ozy does not show any impressive skill, just strength and damage soak). And the Watchmen fights aren't that blindingly fast in anyways. In fact, if you compare the WS fights featuring Cap and the Watchmen fights featuring Ozy, Cap's fights arguably seem faster.

Also, this claim about Ozymandias holding back against Nite Owl and Rorschach. Based on what? He makes it very clear that he will do whatever it takes to see his plans succeed. He gave innocents cancer, killed Comedian (along with multiple others), tried to kill Manhattan etc. So you have no proof whatsoever that he was holding back, when his entire character and approach to his plans imply the opposite. Also, based on what was Nite Owl holding back during the prison scene? And taking on one or two inmates at a time, in a fairly narrow corridor, is not the same as being surrounded in a cramped elevator by armed agents.

Based on their actual shown fighting speed, Ozymandias doesn't have much of (if any) edge there. WS Cap also has plenty of fighting skill going for him, so Ozy doesn't dominate that area either. And no one has yet to provide any proof that Ozy can dish out more damage than Winter Soldier, Red Skull, Loki, Chitauri blasters, multi-storey falls... seeing as none of those actually put Cap down.

literally everything to the tee this guy just said

seymourwal
Originally posted by Lestov16
Quarver9 lol

and this for kicks

Time Immemorial
This is not a stretch to think Ozy would just roll over for Cap. Putting down Rorschach and Nite Owl like rag dolls is no sorts of a easy task prior to this, they were both previous wiping the floor with people in the prison and cops like nothing, then they go up against Ozy and he one shots them both numerous times and plays with them like toys.

If you look at this scene and examine each feat, the power behind his punches and kicks, his extreme reflexes, jumping distance, crushing concrete when landing, tossing people across the room. They did not even land a single finger on him. Nothing would have stopped him besides DM.
When it comes down to it, its who you like more.

kbnGA8uu8T0

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
This is not a stretch to think Ozy would just roll over for Cap. Putting down Rorschach and Nite Owl like rag dolls is no sorts of a easy task prior to this, they were both previous wiping the floor with people in the prison and cops like nothing, then they go up against Ozy and he one shots them both numerous times and plays with them like toys.

If you look at this scene and examine each feat, the power behind his punches and kicks, his extreme reflexes, jumping distance, crushing concrete when landing, tossing people across the room. They did not even land a single finger on him. Nothing would have stopped him besides DM.
When it comes down to it, its who you like more.

Ozy was certainly impressive.
But like it has been said A few times in this thread...
Rorschach and Nite Owl I would put in the same category as black widow and hawkeye in fighting skills. The people in the prison were just random fodder TBO. widow and hawkeye would have done the same.
I can see Cap toying with widow and hawkeye the same way Ozy toyed with Rorschach and Nite Owl.
OZY does seem to posses above peak human feats. Lets say I place Ozy in the same category as Red Skull and Winter Soldier (maybe being a bit generous but ok).
Non of those guy's was able to put Cap down. Winter Soldier came close AND it was only because WS shot cap 3 or 4 times with a fire arm AND then Cap stopped fighting back because he didnt want to harm/kill his friend Bucky. Thats why WS was pounding on his face over and over. But event hat didnt KO Cap.
So if anyone is saying Ozy has a chance then we have to accept Ozy is above Winter Soldier and Red Skull. When I was being generous in the first place in putting him in their category.
I just dont think Ozy has the damage output to take out Cap. Also Cap can humiliate people like Rorschach and Nite Owl just like Ozy did.
He did it to crossbones, batroc, actual trained hydra agents, etc.

Time Immemorial
Oh Im not saying he would win, but I don't think Ozy would be a doormat as some think. Cap has had trouble with people before, Red Skull, Batroc, WS, people in those high meta brackets. Cap will take the win but he will have to work for it.

Inhuman
Oh Im not saying he would win, but I don't think Ozy would be a doormat as some think. Cap has had trouble with people before, Red Skull, Batroc, WS, people in those high meta brackets. Cap will take the win but he will have to work for it.

thumb up

TheVaultDweller

This is what it comes to, pretty much. Anyone who thinks either of these two will simply stomp each other is guilty of rabid fanboyism. This is not going to be an easy fight for either opponent, but I see Cap winning in the end.

Also, WB Time

Silent Master
The only two people I saw claiming that it was a stomp were DDM and carver and both of them were supporting Ozy.

NemeBro
I think Cap stomps.

Ozymandias could kick Cap in the face and Cap would shrug it off easily.

Silent Master
Ok, 3 people.

dadudemon
I think Cap stomps.

Ozymandias could kick Cap in the face and Cap would shrug it off easily.

Well...I may have to amend my position, then.

But from what I've seen of the two movies with Cap I've seen, Cap wouldn't even tag Ozy.

I will make a thread revival in September when this comes out just to satiate or piss off all you bitches. estahuh

The only two people I saw claiming that it was a stomp were DDM and carver and both of them were supporting Ozy.

To be fair, I said it would be Ozy that stomped because I don't see, currently, Cap even being able to touch Ozy. I said Ozy, 10/10. Also, let's not forget that Ozy is the highest level aim dodger before we start breaking into bullet dodging territory. I don't think any other person comes close to Ozy's aim dodging ability because he's bordering on bullet dodging (see slow-mo scene where he dodges the gunfire from the hired assassin). IIRC, I conceded that Hit Girl is the lowest level bullet dodger out there (because RJ took frame by frame screen shots to show that she dodged a bullet after it entered the camera's view (meaning, she started to move after the bullet came into view)).

NemeBro
Cap touches Ozy when he wears him out with superior stamina and then beats the tired Ozy to death.

dadudemon
Cap touches Ozy when he wears him out with superior stamina and then beats the tired Ozy to death.

I don't want to commit the "no-limits fallacy" but I don't remember Ozy really ever being worn out, either: his fight with Comedian, his fight with Night Owl and Rorschach.

NemeBro
Those were all relatively brief, and rather one-sided exchanges though, the limits of Ozymandias' endurance were never tested.

Cap fought in big prolonged battles absorbing inhuman amounts of punishment (The climax of The Avengers is a notable instance) all without rest or appearing visibly tired. Consider also that superhuman endurance (Both physically and mentally, Cap being particularly noted for his drive) is an explicit aspect of the character, and he has the better support for stamina.

dadudemon
Those were all relatively brief, and rather one-sided exchanges though, the limits of Ozymandias' endurance were never tested.

Even the most physically fit power-lifters are slightly gassed after picking up 200+ pounds over their head and throwing it. That doesn't take into consideration that long-fight between Comedian and Ozy before Ozy knocked out Comedian and threw him out of the window.

In other words, I directly reject your above statement because it is direclty contradicted by what was seen on-screen.

Ozy has superhuman stamina.

Silent Master
You're comparing that short fight with say the final battle in Avengers that had Cap running and fighting all through the city?

dadudemon
You're comparing that short fight with say the final battle in Avengers that had Cap running and fighting all through the city?

The fight wasn't short, for one. And, yes, I am comparing that. smile

You clearly have a problem with it, however. Did I strike a nerve with your Captain America fanboyism?

Silent Master
The fight wasn't short, for one. And, yes, I am comparing that. smile

You clearly have a problem with it, however. Did I strike a nerve with your Captain America fanboyism?

Compared to the final Avengers battle scene it was, but go ahead and ignore reality, you've been doing that for the entire thread.

NemeBro
Even the most physically fit power-lifters are slightly gassed after picking up 200+ pounds over their head and throwing it. That doesn't take into consideration that long-fight between Comedian and Ozy before Ozy knocked out Comedian and threw him out of the window.

In other words, I directly reject your above statement because it is direclty contradicted by what was seen on-screen.

Ozy has superhuman stamina. "relatively"

TheVaultDweller
Well...I may have to amend my position, then.

But from what I've seen of the two movies with Cap I've seen, Cap wouldn't even tag Ozy.

I will make a thread revival in September when this comes out just to satiate or piss off all you bitches. estahuh

Based on the speed at which both Ozymandias and Cap are shown fighting on screen, he will most certainly be able to tag him.

I don't think any other person comes close to Ozy's aim dodging ability because he's bordering on bullet dodging (see slow-mo scene where he dodges the gunfire from the hired assassin).

You mean the scene where he hid behind others to avoid bullets from the guy he himself hired to fake an attack on him? Considering how that whole bit was a set up by Ozymandias himself, I personally don't consider it a very good example.

Let's break it down: First shot hits a woman's leg, a good 2 feet next to Ozy. Second shot hits the guy next to Ozy in the shoulder before he is even really moving in that direction. Third shot hits a guy in the head when Ozy is already directly behind him. Next shot goes well over his head, without him needing to take any avoiding action. The last shot he was already busy ducking when the hammer on the revolver was half cocked, and his head was out of the way by the time of the actual muzzle flash.

Based on that, and the fact that Ozy hired the guy and set the whole thing up, it seems that there was never any intention for Ozy to actually get hit during that encounter.

dadudemon
You mean the scene where he hid behind others to avoid bullets from the guy he himself hired to fake an attack on him? Considering how that whole bit was a set up by Ozymandias himself, I personally don't consider it a very good example.

I can dismiss this as fanboyish bias because it is trying too hard to downplay Ozymandias' ability. In fact, what you're doing here is pretty lame/dumb/stupid.

Unless, of course, Ozymandias knew, even when the shooter didn't, exactly where he was going to shoot his gun before the scene even occurred, you're directly wrong. The contradiction occurs, because, while in slow-mo, we see the bullets passing Ozy. Based on my estimates, Ozy was moving super-humanly fast (reflexes). That really really sucks for the anti-Ozy camp. If we need to do a measure of his speed and reflexes, I can do so. smile

Do you wanna go down that path? Because I think it is time we make fanboys like you shutup and sit down. This Captain America wanking has gotten out of hand I think it is time someone kicked the stool all of you are masturbating on, out from under you. wink

We'll see...if I have time, I'll make all of you look like fools.

Compared to the final Avengers battle scene it was, but go ahead and ignore reality, you've been doing that for the entire thread.

You're trying to hard to troll. Not once have I ignored reality and I have been upfront about not having seen Caps' latest film.

What you're doing here is pretty transparent. If you want to troll me, you need to up your game and think more intelligently than an 8 year old.

Inhuman
I have been upfront about not having seen Caps' latest film.

I dont understand How you can feel so strongly about Ozy winning without having seen Caps latest film. You are calling other people fanboys is hypocrisy.
I dont even comment on vs battles if I havent seen the movie yet. I havent seen LUCY or the rock Hercules movies yet so I have no business going into those threads.

anyhow to keep it short. Lets give both characters the benefit of the doubt.

Lets say Ozy can harm Cap with his blows, and also lets say Cap can land some hits on Ozy.
Cap still wins in this scenario. Caps damage soak along with all his other abilities wins it for him.
There is no durability feats for Ozy just him dodging a lot.

dadudemon
I dont understand How you can feel so strongly about Ozy winning without having seen Caps latest film.

I don't.

Look at my posts to Nemebro, from today: you'll see that my position is not so strong, good sir! big grin

TheVaultDweller
I can dismiss this as fanboyish bias because it is trying too hard to downplay Ozymandias' ability. In fact, what you're doing here is pretty lame/dumb/stupid.

I am not trying to downplay anyone. If you had used his bullet catching feat I would have raised no objections whatsoever. That is a legitimate superhuman feat, showcasing above human speed and reaction times.

Unless, of course, Ozymandias knew, even when the shooter didn't, exactly where he was going to shoot his gun before the scene even occurred, you're directly wrong. The contradiction occurs, because, while in slow-mo, we see the bullets passing Ozy. Based on my estimates, Ozy was moving super-humanly fast (reflexes). That really really sucks for the anti-Ozy camp. If we need to do a measure of his speed and reflexes, I can do so. smile

I own the special extended cut of the film. First bullet hits a woman's leg (to the opposite side of which Ozy starts to move), second hits a man's shoulder, third another between the eyes, fourth goes way over Ozy's head. The last one is the only one that gets anywhere close to him. And again, his head is already lowered out of the way by the time the muzzle flash occurs.

And yes, considering that Ozymandias hired the guy to fake the attack, to throw off Rorschach and Nite Owl, that whole damn thing could have been set up beforehand. He does after all claim to be the smartest man on Earth.

Do you wanna go down that path? Because I think it is time we make fanboys like you shutup and sit down. This Captain America wanking has gotten out of hand I think it is time someone kicked the stool all of you are masturbating on, out from under you. wink

The only one here guilty of fanboyism is you. You claim that Cap can't touch Ozy and that Ozy will stomp him, yet you haven't even watched the 2nd Cap film.

The fact is, this is a close battle. Ozy is superhuman, based on showings. I am not arguing against that. Ozy might have a speed advantage, and Steve a bit of a strength advantage, but both are mostly negligible. It comes down to damage soak IMO. I just think Steve's hits will start taking a heavier toll more quickly than Ozy's would. That is the only reason I think Steve will win.

Time Immemorial
DDM shame on you for basing this off Cap 1 a horrible, horrible movie. Based of that yes, Ozy would take him. However this next film makes it a different story.

Robtard
Str: Cap. His picking up the multi-ton iron girder in WS is arguably greater than Ozy kicking a small human like a soccer ball.

Int: Ozy by a landslide. I don't think this needs to be expanded on.

Wis: I'm giving this one equally to both when it comes to using knowledge and applying it to a fight situation.

Dex: Ozy. His ability to catch a thrown knife and bullet puts his above Cap. Add the ease he parried both Rorz and Owl's attacks, it's evident.

Con: Cap. The amount of damage Cap endured is significantly greater than Ozy.

Cha: This one goes solidly to Cap. His ability to inspire others to fight in WW2 and to a degree in Avengers puts them over Ozy.

Cap's taking this one. His damage-soak will pull him through and counter Ozy's advantages in speed and skill. Ozy has above-human durability himself, but blows from Nite Owl were bruising him; Cap is stronger than Nite Owl.

As for the "stamina" issue, we have on screen evidence of Cap having superhuman stamina. Ozy, it's unknown.

draxx_tOfU
Cap wins every time after a good fight.

Robtard
How many times after a bad fight?

dadudemon
I am not trying to downplay anyone. If you had used his bullet catching feat I would have raised no objections whatsoever. That is a legitimate superhuman feat, showcasing above human speed and reaction times.

I'm postive it is slower than the lobby aim-dodging stuff. smile

The only one here guilty of fanboyism is you.

And yet, I'm not downplaying anyone's feats. smile

You claim that Cap can't touch Ozy and that Ozy will stomp him, yet you haven't even watched the 2nd Cap film.

And yet, even you claim his bullet grab puts him comfortably in superhuman speed and reaction territory.

no expression

The fact is, this is a close battle. Ozy is superhuman, based on showings. I am not arguing against that. Ozy might have a speed advantage, and Steve a bit of a strength advantage, but both are mostly negligible. It comes down to damage soak IMO. I just think Steve's hits will start taking a heavier toll more quickly than Ozy's would. That is the only reason I think Steve will win.

This is probably the least biased thing I've read in this thread from a Cap supporter.

Well done.

Time Immemorial
Shame on you DDM for not seeing TWS...shame shame shimmy shamesmile

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Str: Cap. His picking up the multi-ton iron girder in WS is arguably greater than Ozy kicking a small human like a soccer ball.

Int: Ozy by a landslide. I don't think this needs to be expanded on.

Wis: I'm giving this one equally to both when it comes to using knowledge and applying it to a fight situation.

Dex: Ozy. His ability to catch a thrown knife and bullet puts his above Cap. Add the ease he parried both Rorz and Owl's attacks, it's evident.

Con: Cap. The amount of damage Cap endured is significantly greater than Ozy.

Cha: This one goes solidly to Cap. His ability to inspire others to fight in WW2 and to a degree in Avengers puts them over Ozy.

Cap's taking this one. His damage-soak will pull him through and counter Ozy's advantages in speed and skill. Ozy has above-human durability himself, but blows from Nite Owl were bruising him; Cap is stronger than Nite Owl.

As for the "stamina" issue, we have on screen evidence of Cap having superhuman stamina. Ozy, it's unknown.

Strength: Captain but not by much. If I wanted to, I could use the exaggerated Rorschach kick to show that Ozy is dozens of times stronger than peak human: I won't do that because the feat is clearly just stylized action violence and not intended to portray Ozymandias as being able to produce 10+ tonne-force with one leg.

Intelligence: Ozymandias. He is comparable to Reed Richards in that they both built super-advanced Sci-Fi stuff. Ozy also seems to be a psychopath which give him an advantage in the wits department in a fight.

Dexterity: Ozymandias but from what others are saying of Captain America in the second film, Captain gets a dexterity amp. If it is much much better, then Ozy does not have this category by a landslide.

Constitution: You're probably correct, based on feats. However, we have nothing that indicates Ozy was pushed to his limits. If the fact that Ozymandias' leg did not explode into hamburger when he kicked Rorschach, then that can indicate Ozy has stupid high durability. But this is not about durability, this is about constitution which is how much damage he can take and keep going: Captain by not by much: Ozymandias also wears armor.

Charisma: has no bearing on this fight because it is 1v1. lol Captain takes this.

Stamina: Ozy is never gassed at any point despite an extended fight scene with Comedian and taking on Rorchach and Night Owl. Edge has got to go to Captain, though, because he runs for quite sometime without becoming gassed. I don't see any of the top-tier fighters in any of the movies becoming gassed, however. We can compare Night Owl's and Yellow-t*ts to Captain: they fought prison peeps for quite a long time. Never once did they appear gassed. Ozy is clearly their physical superior.

Speed: Ozymandias but others disagree.

Martial Arts Ability: Ozymandias by a landslide but others my disagree.

X-Factor: Ozymandias is far more cunning than Captain. He could pull out a win even if the odds were heavily against him.

Overall: Ozymandias has the strength, speed, and skill to outclass Captain and make Captain America look like a kid in a H2H fight. smile

dadudemon
Shame on you DDM for not seeing TWS...shame shame shimmy shamesmile

I tried to see it but it did not work out that one Saturday. Before I knew it, it was out of the theater. I still have to wait until September before I can see it because I refuse to pirate movies and such.

TheVaultDweller
I'm postive it is slower than the lobby aim-dodging stuff. smile

Personally, to me, catching a bullet at virtually point blank range is much more impressive than "dodging" bullets from a guy he not only hired himself, but has the aim of your average Imperial Stormtrooper. And that is if the guy ever had any real intention of trying to hit Ozy.

And yet, I'm not downplaying anyone's feats. smile

I haven't downplayed anyone's feats. I simply questioned the validity of the assassin scene feat, considering its context within the film. You, on the other hand, are the only one in this thread making claims about the outcome, without having actually seen all the source material.

And yet, even you claim his bullet grab puts him comfortably in superhuman speed and reaction territory.

no expression

And Captain America is also superhuman. What's your point?

This is probably the least biased thing I've read in this thread from a Cap supporter.

Well done.

I support Captain America in this thread purely based on my interpretation of his onscreen feats, compared to those of Ozymandias. Nothing more, nothing less.

Because, to make this clear, I like Watchmen a lot more than I like 90% of the Marvel movies that come out. Most of them come across as far too aimed at younger audiences. And I don't even particularly like Captain America either. I find his perfect wonderboy image somewhat cheesy. Winter Soldier is way cooler.

The only Avengers I really like are Iron Man (because of his witty, wise ass moments) and Black Widow (for reasons most heterosexual males will understand... yes I said it stick out tongue ).

dadudemon
And Captain America is also superhuman. What's your point?

Yes yes...superhuman. But not necessarily superhuman in reaction time and speed. smile

That was the point. wink

TheVaultDweller
Yes yes...superhuman. But not necessarily superhuman in reaction time and speed. smile

That was the point. wink

Based on his feats in the 2nd Cap movie (and Winter Soldier's, who is at best his equal, in terms of stats), he is above human in both those categories as well. Like I said, Ozy might have a speed advantage, but Steve seems to have the strength edge. But neither, based on all their feats, is so far above the other that it will tip the match in their favour. Steve just has more impressive damage soak/durability feats which, unless we apply a no limits fallacy to Ozy, trumps Adrian's. Which is why I give Steve the win.

dadudemon
Based on his feats in the 2nd Cap movie (and Winter Soldier's, who is at best his equal, in terms of stats), he is above human in both those categories as well.

Like I told Nemebro, I reserve the right to change my opinion once I see the film in September.

Someone else in this thread (was it you?) said they would agree with me had they only seen the first two films with Cap in it, too. So that tells me that my opinion is not necessarily biased/wrong, it's just incomplete as I don't have all the facts to make an informed decision.

Arachnid1
Like I told Nemebro, I reserve the right to change my opinion once I see the film in September.

Someone else in this thread (was it you?) said they would agree with me had they only seen the first two films with Cap in it, too. So that tells me that my opinion is not necessarily biased/wrong, it's just incomplete as I don't have all the facts to make an informed decision. I've seen the second Cap movie. I believe Ozy still wins.

The second Cap movie is way better than the first, but it doesn't make Cap more powerful. Cap was already pretty strong in the first one. The fight choreography is a thousand times better though (Jason Bourne type choreography), so Cap comes off as more skilled. Not any faster or stronger.

Winter Soldiers hits sent cap flying 10 feat at the most. Ozy was hitting people and sending them off 30 feat. He was able to jump a 40 (about 10-15 feat upwards) feat across the room. He threw a 225 pound man through some kind of reinforced glass (which you'd have to "step on the gas to crack" according to the movie). He caught a bullet after it was fired.

He is still much faster than Cap. Yes, Cap can shrug off a hit or two of his like he did with Winter Soldier, but he would be getting peppered with hits, and Winter Soldiers hits were wearing him down, though he took them like a champ. Ozy does have to work for it slightly, but he takes it. Cap showed nothing speed wise that puts him above Rorschach or Nite Owl II. Definitely nothing that puts him anywhere near bullet time.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I've seen the second Cap movie. I believe Ozy still wins.

The second Cap movie is way better than the first, but it doesn't make Cap more powerful. Cap was already pretty strong in the first one. The fight choreography is a thousand times better though (Jason Bourne type choreography), so Cap comes off as more skilled. Not any faster or stronger.

I disagree. His strength, agility, reaction times, durability, skill etc. all look more impressive in the 2nd film. Based on his portrayal in Avengers and the first Cap film, there is no way I would have believed him able do all those crazy flips and things he did to take out the jet, or lift that huge ass piece of metal ramp off Bucky (after he was shot multiple times, and did it mostly with one arm, as the other was also gripping his shield), tanking several bullets, falls from extreme heights etc. They made all his abilities appear better, not just his raw fighting skill.

Winter Soldiers hits sent cap flying 10 feat at the most. Ozy was hitting people and sending them off 30 feat. He was able to jump a 40 (about 10-15 feat upwards) feat across the room. He threw a 225 pound man through some kind of reinforced glass (which you'd have to "step on the gas to crack" according to the movie). He caught a bullet after it was fired.

Winter Soldier also sent a guy on the one SHIELD carrier flying a good 20-25 feet in distance and 15 feet up in the air (and the guy was still flying upwards) before he crashed into one of the jets. And Cap fairly easily punched through the reinforced glass of a submarine. Then threw the guy out of the water without anything to brace himself against for support. Also, the acrobatic flips he did on the jet in WS (he was basically doing moves not even a world class gymnast could do in a gymnasium, and he was doing it on a moving vehicle, while systematically taking it apart in the process). And this was after he had just tanked a multi-storey fall.

He is still much faster than Cap. Yes, Cap can shrug off a hit or two of his like he did with Winter Soldier, but he would be getting peppered with hits, and Winter Soldiers hits were wearing him down, though he took them like a champ. Ozy does have to work for it slightly, but he takes it. Cap showed nothing speed wise that puts him above Rorschach or Nite Owl II. Definitely nothing that puts him anywhere near bullet time.

A hit or two? He fought Winter Soldier for an extended period of time, he got stabbed, shot multiple times, and then had Bucky wail on him without fighting back. He also fought 10 trained agents in an enclosed space at the same time (many of them armed with shock batons, and some of the fight he did with one arm cuffed to the elevator), and he dropped most of them with 1 or 2 hits. His speed, while fighting and dodging multiple opponents, is very similar to the speed displayed by Ozy while fighting Rorschach and Nite Owl. If you actually compare the speed Cap and Bucky fight with the speed all the Watchmen fight, it is actually very similar.

As for reactions, though not quite bullet catching, his motorcycle feat before taking down the jet is actually really impressive, in terms of reaction times. He was riding directly at the jet as it literally unloaded a friggin' minigun at him. And he was able to react and steer the vehicle to dodge all the fire, while charging directly at the jet.

psycho gundam
cap fought loki who's a legit superhuman (bulletproof, took hawkeye's bomb to the face and survived that hulk attack) and the damage from the beating ozymandias took from niteowl when he thought he deserved the beating was comparable to the damage cap suffered from winter soldier's bionic left fist, which can bust cars up, catch the shield and easily smash pavement. cap took several shots from that fist without resistance and he's fast enough to touch oxymanias

wallman77
cap can take anything ozy throws at him and more. chitauri blasts cant stop him. huge falls cant stop him. tanked hits from buckys arm. red skull dented his former metal shield. tanked his hits. ozy aint stopin this man. better showings gives him the win here. that quinjet feat could not be replicated by ozy. cap has the edge in agility like it or not. ozy is fast but cap is just as lethal.

dadudemon
After watching Winter Soldier, I think Captain's skills have greatly improved.

After going back over some feats from both characters, I think Ozymandias takes a majority against Captain America. 6 out of 10, Captain America.

1. Strength - Ozymandias, with a comfortable margin but not too much.
2. Speed - Ozymandias by a comfortable margin.
3. Intelligence - Ozymandias by a comfortable margin.
4. Durability - Captain by a comfortable margin.
5. Martial Arts Ability - About the same.
6. Heart - Definitely Captain.

I'm just wondering when the Captain America wanking will end, though.

Robtard

After going back over some feats from both characters, I think Ozymandias takes a majority against Captain America. 6 out of 10, Captain America.

You gave it 50/50 just two days ago after watching TWS, what changed since then to make it 6/10 now?

NemeBro
You.

Robtard
love

Inhuman

Can you explain how you came to the conclusion as to Oxy being stronger than cap?

Also how is Oxy faster than Cap by a wide margin? The bullet thing? you mean his reaction to him knowing what was coming with plenty of time to time his dodge?
Ozy is fast. super human fast, but so is cap. Caps fight with another super human proved this in the winter soldier film. The cap 2 winter soldier fight appeared to have faster combat speed than the Ozy vs. 2 regular skilled humans, or any of his movie fights.

Arachnid1
I'm just wondering when the Captain America wanking will end, though. I've been wondering the same. I was pretty bad with cap after I saw WS, but after the hyped died down for me, I was able to take a more neutral view of him. He does not beat Ozy.

Though I disagree about strength going to Ozy.

NemeBro
Ozymandias breaks his hand on Captain America's face actually.

Time Immemorial
I've been wondering the same. I was pretty bad with cap after I saw WS, but after the hyped died down for me, I was able to take a more neutral view of him. He does not beat Ozy.

I did just think about something though.

If you look at Batroc and WS. Neither of them are in Ozy's leauge. This might be one fight Cap can't win.

Inhuman

If you look at Batroc and WS. Neither of them are in Ozy's leauge. This might be one fight Cap can't win.

Winter Soldier is in Ozys league and Cap beat him while holding back (he didnt want to kill/hurt his friend), Cap was also stabbed once and shot 4 times with a fire arm, even then Cap was still even with WS and can be argued that he was still >> WS.

dadudemon
You gave it 50/50 just two days ago after watching TWS, what changed since then to make it 6/10 now?

Did you even read the post you quoted? lol

I've been wondering the same. I was pretty bad with cap after I saw WS, but after the hyped died down for me, I was able to take a more neutral view of him. He does not beat Ozy.

I think kicking a grown man 10-20 meters and then having that grown man, whose durability is ridiculous, pulverize a marble or cement pillar upon impact, and then bounce another 7-10 meters after striking the pillar, is a stronger strength feat than anything Captain showed. But it is not leagues beyond what Captain showed.

Hmm. I'll have to re-watch The Watchmen, then....the opening scene, RJ keeps telling me it is stupid badass.

Winter Soldier is in Ozys league and Cap beat him while holding back (he didnt want to kill/hurt his friend), Cap was also stabbed once and shot 4 times with a fire arm, even then Cap was still even with WS and can be argued that he was still >> WS.

This is actually a good argument for why Cap beats Ozy sometimes and it is part of why I gave Captain some wins.

But Cap wasn't holding back against the fancy terrorist dude. Keep in mind that this terrorist dude is a human: not a super soldier. And he put up a good fight against Cap.

Inhuman
When cap speed messing around with batroc, he ended him like in a few seconds.

Time Immemorial
When cap speed messing around with batroc, he ended him like in a few seconds.

And we see Ozy flooring the Watchmen with ease, who in contrary would have pushed Batroc's shit in.

Silent Master

DDM realized that he could still give Ozy the win....he'd just need to start massively downplaying Cap's feats.

IOW, he's pulling a quan.

Inhuman
And we see Ozy flooring the Watchmen with ease, who in contrary would have pushed Batroc's shit in.

watchmen where just skilled humans (sans dr.M and Ozy) Like black widow and hawkeye. I dont get where the high balling for these guys comes from.

Also what are Ozys durability feats because once Cap land 1 blow , Oxy may be out.
Please dont say that Cap wont land a shot on OZY because both these guys are fast even we say Ozy is faster, they will both hit each other eventually.
I know cap can take blows from Ozy but maybe Ozy wont be able to take 1 shot from cap based on Ozy not having any durability feats.

Robtard
Did you even read the post you quoted? lol

Yes. Was "50/50" 2 days ago; today it's 6/10 (or 60/40). Clearly the numbers have changed. I just asked why.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>