Cin Drallig vs. Bastila Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All out

Battle takes place on Korriban

carthage
21 views, no posts? Come on. Drallig loses more than likely though

red8
What makes you think that?

carthage
I don't know. I was drunk when I made that post.

red8
It happens.

Emperordmb
Indeed.

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage

Only then?

carthage
If you're inviting me for a drink I have to decline.

Nephthys
No I was implying that you come off as drunk in most of your posts.

carthage
Stop derailing the thread Neph, who do you think would win between Bastila and Drallig?

Nephthys
Bastila is mostly an unknown.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bastila is mostly an unknown.
As is Drallig really.

Nephthys
Well he got stomped by Anakin. But then again Bastila got stomped by Revan on the Star Forge. Who's the shittiest though????

Nalaniel
Originally posted by carthage

So the only time you say reasonable things is when you're drunk? stick out tongue

Topic: I'd say Bastila.

Fated Xtasy
Um, how is this not a no brainer? Bastila has displayed herself to be capable of ripping through the force shields of three force user simultaneously and sent them flying backwards, not to mention she used force stasis against Revan's companions as well. Bastila take this. Cin Drallig doesn't have much going for him.

FreshestSlice
Bastila then proceeds to be destroyed by a Vader comparable opponent three times while amped, when he was holding back, and after he fought through two armies to get to her. She lost to Revan just as bad as Drallig lost to Vader, except Vader was actually trying to kill Drallig. I don't think they're shown to be that far apart based on that logic.

DarthAnt66
She managed to TK Revan, Jolee, and Juhani.
That is well above anything Drallig is capable of.

FreshestSlice
What is Drallig capable of, when his most humiliating fight went as badly as Bastila's?

Do I think Drallig will defeat Bastila? No, but it's certainly not a no brainer when both have similar track records with opponents of this caliber.

DarthAnt66
I never asked what you thought though.

FreshestSlice
I wasn't talking to you though; I was asking a question about what I saw a few people say. Feel free not to reply when you don't want to reply.

DarthAnt66
I'm beginning to like you more. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2064095582.gif

S_W_LeGenD
Bastilla Shan is a powerful Jedi, she should take this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.