Gutts Vs. Female Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asdf83
Gutts from Berserk. He has all of his Black Swordsman gear. No berserk armor. He is aware of the titans' weakness.

The female titan from Attack on Titan.

Fight takes place in one of the cities in Attack on Titan, so lots of buildings to hide in/jump off from.

The apostles and titans share some similarities. Gigantic size, superhuman strength and speed, regeneration, appetite for human flesh. Thought it'd be an interesting fight. I don't see the regular, retarded titans standing much of a chance. So how does he deal with one that is intelligent and knows how to fight without the benefit of 3D gear?

NemeBro
The problem is that Guts has never shown much air game when not wearing the Berserk armour. He could sever her achilles tendon or something and knock her over but I find it more likely that she would just stomp on him and kill him.

Could be wrong though. It's been a while since I read Berserk.

danteiscool
Guts, despite his height and build, is pretty fast on his feet even when wearing heavy armor, so he should be fast enough to dodge the Female Titan's attacks. He was capable of deflecting that Rosine's attacks for a bit when she was roughly Supersonic in her apostle form, albeit barely...

As long as he can keep on the move and bring her down to his height than he can go for the neck.

KingD19
Can he get past Annie's Diamond Skin?

vansonbee
^ Guts hasn't cut anything that hard yet and I have no doubt he can easily beat fodder titans.

asdf83
Originally posted by KingD19
Can he get past Annie's Diamond Skin?

Thought about that as well. He was able to damage Grunbeld's skin, but that was with the help of the berserker armor.

danteiscool
His real advantage when it comes to that is that Grunbeld's 'diamond skin' is all natural. Annie's is something that has to be activated. So as long as he can attack faster than she expects him to... then he should have a chance.

Esomark
I didn't get far in Attack on Titan but how does the Female Titan compare to apostles like Wyald? Guts defeated him without his Black Swordsman equipment and Wyald was no slouch since he could already punch apart boulders and tear down trees without transforming to his full apostle form.

NemeBro
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/14/44274.jpg

This is how big Wyald is.

http://i.imgur.com/x1d5cT0.jpg

This is how big the Female Titan is.

She'd crush Wyald.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.