Hero of Tython and Mace Windu vs. Count Dooku and Anakin ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
FORCE SABERS ALL OUT

FreshestSlice
If Mace dies, there's no way the HoT will win this one.

Nephthys
There is.

Nalaniel
Team 1.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
There is.
Not really. There's nothing to suggest that the HoT can solo Dooku and Anakin.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

Heck even Sidious would struggle to do that.

Nephthys

Mace wouldn't go down without a fight. I doubt he'd leave his opponent unharmed. And if he did go down, I see the Hero's opponent going down faster or at the same time. If not, then at least not in much shape to continue for very long.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Heck even Sidious would struggle to do that.

Mmm.....

FreshestSlice
Mace wouldn't go down without a fight. I doubt he'd leave his opponent unharmed. And if he did go down, I see the Hero's opponent going down faster or at the same time. If not, then at least not in much shape to continue for very long.

Considering these are two of the best duelist in history, and both above Windu, I doubt he'll be doing as much damage as you think he will. And Anakin and and Dooku both have saber comparable to the HoT, with unquestionable power comparison. To think they'll just dominate because reasons is wrong.

Nephthys
Considering these are two of the best duelist in history, and both above Windu, I doubt he'll be doing as much damage as you think he will. And Anakin and and Dooku both have saber comparable to the HoT, with unquestionable power comparison. To think they'll just dominate because reasons is wrong.

Both above Windu? I don't think so. Neither is beating Windu without a long hard fight, if at all. They will be tired or injured (or dead) by the end of it. I can't say the same for their chances against the Hero though.

Nephthys
Eh, the Hero fought through Kaas City and the Imperial Guard-fortified Dark Temple before beating Vitiate without being overly tired. Not to mention all the fighting through armies and the lengths of capital ships etc. Her stamina seems rather large.

FreshestSlice
Both above Windu? I don't think so. Neither is beating Windu without a long hard fight, if at all. They will be tired or injured (or dead) by the end of it. I can't say the same for their chances against the Hero though.
Nah, Windu's showings with Talzin and Maul, along with the obvious power difference between him and Dooku, as well as him and Anakin puts them above him.

As for the HoT somehow being the god of endurance, they fought with an entire crew, all the way up until they met Vitiate. They didn't fight through a single portion of Kaas alone.

Nephthys
I'm not sure I've seen an obvious power difference. Plus I don't see it mattering for Dooku because of Vapaad and Shatterpoint. Dark Rendevouz suggests that Dooku and Mace are relative equals though so meh. I don't see Windu's showing against Maul as unimpressive. He was taken out by a rocket, not Maul. Everyone derps in CW a few times.

They didn't fight with the whole crew. The Hero only had T7 with her the whole time. Everyone else split up to spread out the fighting.

FreshestSlice
I'm not sure I've seen an obvious power difference. Plus I don't see it mattering for Dooku because of Vapaad and Shatterpoint. Dark Rendevouz suggests that Dooku and Mace are relative equals though so meh. I don't see Windu's showing against Maul as unimpressive. He was taken out by a rocket, not Maul. Everyone derps in CW a few times.

Dooku's able to stay calm and collected during most fights so Vaapad isn't that much of a help. Dooku also has better Force feats, which is where I give the edge. And Maul was able to hold Windu off as well as Aayla, I think that's pretty significant.

Nope. When they fought through Kaas, the entire crew was with them, and when they fought through the Dark Temple, they all split up to draw most of the guard away so as to give a clear shot to Vitiate. LI/Crew Member takes on too many of them, so HoT has to go save them. LI/Crew Member then goes back to drawing most of them away. The HoT never soloed the Dark Temple or Kaas City.

Nephthys
Dooku's able to stay calm and collected during most fights so Vaapad isn't that much of a help. Dooku also has better Force feats, which is where I give the edge. And Maul was able to hold Windu off as well as Aayla, I think that's pretty significant.

Eh, I don't think Dooku's Force feats are that much better than Mace's. And I still say Vapaad will close the gap regardless. It's enough. Dooku will have no luck with lightning and I don't see his TK as that much better to have an impact. Sidious didn't even manage to beta Mace with TK.

And Ventress was able to hold off Obi-Wan and Anakin. It's not that big a deal.

Nope. When they fought through Kaas, the entire crew was with them, and when they fought through the Dark Temple, they all split up to draw most of the guard away so as to give a clear shot to Vitiate. LI/Crew Member takes on too many of them, so HoT has to go save them. LI/Crew Member then goes back to drawing most of them away. The HoT never soloed the Dark Temple or Kaas City.

No, they split into 3 teams at the start and fought through Kaas City separate from each other to avoid giving away their objective. Then at the Temple the HoT fought through with T7 while the others drew forces away from them. HoT fought with T7 only the whole time. I never said she solo'd anything, I just pointed out that she had to do a lot of prolonged fighting with only T7 by her actual side. Which is what is important in establishing her stamina.

FreshestSlice
Eh, I don't think Dooku's Force feats are that much better than Mace's. And I still say Vapaad will close the gap regardless. It's enough. Dooku will have no luck with lightning and I don't see his TK as that much better to have an impact. Sidious didn't even manage to beta Mace with TK.

Sidious was trying to fight Mace in sabers before switching to Lightning, which was his downfall. Vaapad is mostly brought up at that point, so I assume that's where Mace gained the edge. TK didn't really come up at all.

Ventress has prior defeats however, to them solo. I get your point and it's fair, but she was enraged then, I believe.

Ah, I misunderstood you. Still, that's the HoT fighting with an entire crew of people. Them being not being together is irrelevant. It's still the groups of people taking on one enemy force. And while the HoT no doubt has endurance, not a single person there, bar Vitiate, is on Dooku or Revan's caliber.

S_W_LeGenD
HoT and Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.