Black Adam Vs The Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Black Adam as he was portrayed during 52.
The Elite as portrayed during their first appearance.

krisblaze
The Elite probably.

Brain-damage seemed to work pretty well, as we saw when Black Adam entered the egg fu's mad scientist hideout. Manchester Black could just start mad hemorrhaging in his head.

riv6672
He could.
Adam could hold on long enough to speed blitz and take him out though.

I've NEVER stipped a fight with "morals off", but in this case its pretty much a given on both sides. Superman proved that holding back was giving the Elite a huge advantage on him. Adam wouldnt hold back, and he wouldnt be pretending to be going all out.

This is why i thought the match up was interesting. Both sides are huge pragmatic bastards.

krisblaze
Superman knew how to specifically deal with the Elite though, and had the benefit of blinding just about all of them.

Black Adam doesn't fight smart when he's holding back, he relies on being able to overpower his opponents, and while he IS more powerful here Manchester's brand of fighting would effectively stop him.

DarkSaint85
Good fight.

Ches was trying to squeeze Superman's capillaries.....but Cap (Billy) has tanked things he believed others couldn't replicate (the Void Hound's attacks which turned him inside out) due to his magic resistance.

riv6672
Originally posted by krisblaze

Black Adam doesn't fight smart when he's holding back...
Most of your post didnt make a lot of sense (to me), but okay.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Good fight.

Ches was trying to squeeze Superman's capillaries.....but Cap (Billy) has tanked things he believed others couldn't replicate (the Void Hound's attacks which turned him inside out) due to his magic resistance.
Thats what i was thinking, and thanks.

krisblaze
Originally posted by riv6672
Most of your post didnt make a lot of sense (to me), but okay.

Okay? Then I'll elaborate.

Part of the reason he beat them was because The Elite couldn't see Superman coming, because of the moon dust or whatever the hell it was. Black Adam doesn't fight like that.

He charges straight in and goes for the seemingly strongest one. Manchester Black's an unassuming englishman, he won't be Black Adam's first target.

Sivana and the other scientists were able to do a lot of damage to Black Adam with their mind-expansion attack or whatever. Granted he tanked a LOT of injuries that would've killed an ordinary person, but the brain-attack did enough damage to halt him, and I believe Manchester can just keep going with that.

leonidas
i agree with blaze. adam would get his a$$ kicked the first time around. not sure the same brain trauma would work on adam like it did on supes, but it would be anything. the rest of the team was pretty powerful too, especially coldcast. they would def take him down the first time. after that, adam would need to adjust. he's pretty damn resistant to tp, but black is really strong. i'd take the elite for a majority i think, but just barely.

krisblaze
Ah, I chose them for the majority as in they win 60% of the time.

If it's consecutive fights then it might be a different beast altogether.

riv6672
Okay 'blaze, that second post made more sense.
I disagree with it.
No prep on either side, and assuming Adam fights exactly as you predict, then Coldcast is done before Black can say "bloody hell".
After that its a matter of Adam taking Black's attack long enough to take out the rest, which i'm assuming he can do.

Thats using your scenario. Me, i see a good fight, no walk in the park either way.

krisblaze
Okay 'blaze, that second post made more sense.
I disagree with it.
No prep on either side, and assuming Adam fights exactly as you predict, then Coldcast is done before Black can say "bloody hell".
After that its a matter of Adam taking Black's attack long enough to take out the rest, which i'm assuming he can do.

Thats using your scenario. Me, i see a good fight, no walk in the park either way.
I disagree.

Black Adam doesn't utilize his speed like Superman, especially not when he's angry.

riv6672
Ha, its just the opposite on the speed issue.

This is the part of the thread where we can go in circles, since no one else is posting, or just let it go. I'm letting it go. Catch you later Bill & Ted.

krisblaze
Ha, its just the opposite on the speed issue.

This is the part of the thread where we can go in circles, since no one else is posting, or just let it go. I'm letting it go. Catch you later Bill & Ted.

The strategy that took out 52 Black Adam is almost identicla to Black's way of fighting...

Black Adam CLEARLY wasn't blitzing people he was much faster than in 52.

riv6672
Originally posted by krisblaze
The strategy that took out 52 Black Adam is almost identicla to Black's way of fighting...

Black Adam CLEARLY wasn't blitzing people he was much faster than in 52.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsc898382d.jpg

laughing

TedKordJRBOSS
The elite ftw

riv6672
Been here, done this. Thanks for posting.

carver9
Adam wins. The guy have habits of Powering through attacks just to get to his opponent. Manchester will hurt him but Adam will most def in entry counter.

Delta1938
I was going to go with Adam, but Kitty-Cat voting Adam makes me question my choice. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.