Prof Hulk VS Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Prof Hulk

VS

Savage Hulk

Brains or brawn?

Stoic
Merged Hulk beats the mess out of him. The only way that he loses is if he isn't going for the KO early on. If it lasts over ten minutes then Merged Hulk would be in trouble.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Stoic
Merged Hulk beats the mess out of him. The only way that he loses is if he isn't going for the KO early on. If it lasts over ten minutes then Merged Hulk would be in trouble. thumb up

Brains over brawn. Merged Hulk is smart enough to know his previous incarnation's weaknesses and strengths. He wouldn't give Savage a chance.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb up

Brains over brawn. Merged Hulk is smart enough to know his previous incarnation's weaknesses and strengths. He wouldn't give Savage a chance.

Exactly, it would be the Red Hulk beatdown all over again.

leonidas
yeah, i'd take prof as well. he'd know not to let the fight get on too long. he'd have an initial strength advantage and the knowledge to take out the dumb one early.

golem370
Savage Hulk for the win imo

The Sorrow
Ultimately Savage Hulk will always come back to being the most dominant persona because it's that same savagery that allows him to access his higher levels of power. This has been a constant theme throughout his whole career.

Merged Hulk was intended to be more powerful, and his average showings prove that, however he had instances where he amped at a slower rate and struggled on occasions where Savage Hulks amping would have pulled him through. IMO this fight would be similar to the Hulk vs Abomination battles; Savage gets beaten down initially but will eventually overpower "Prof" Hulk.

Cosmic_Beings
Professor Hulk no contest

riv6672
I'm thinking Savage Hulk by a slim margin. More or less because...

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Ultimately Savage Hulk will always come back to being the most dominant persona because it's that same savagery that allows him to access his higher levels of power. This has been a constant theme throughout his whole career.

Merged Hulk was intended to be more powerful, and his average showings prove that, however he had instances where he amped at a slower rate and struggled on occasions where Savage Hulks amping would have pulled him through. IMO this fight would be similar to the Hulk vs Abomination battles; Savage gets beaten down initially but will eventually overpower "Prof" Hulk.

golem370
It was Professor Hulk asking Jean to suppress banner for him to fight Onslaught.

carver9
Which turned him into Savage Hulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by The Sorrow

Except that Merged Hulk was more powerful than the Abomination. Merged Hulk easily tore Glob apart, and the Savage Hulk was nearly raped by that creature. The Savage hulk was not above being KO'd, and in a forum setting he could just pummel the Savage hulk until he was KO'd.

Originally posted by golem370
It was Professor Hulk asking Jean to suppress banner for him to fight Onslaught.

This left him at power levels that far surpassed the Savage hulk's initial power levels though. I get what you're saying though i think, I mean if you are wondering why he didn't revert to Bruce during that scene. the reversion was all mental which is why he didn't revert to Savage Banner I'm thinking.

The Sorrow
Except that Merged Hulk was more powerful than the Abomination. Merged Hulk easily tore Glob apart, and the Savage Hulk was nearly raped by that creature. The Savage hulk was not above being KO'd, and in a forum setting he could just pummel the Savage hulk until he was KO'd.
No he wasn't above being ko 'd but besides the obvious PIS showings, he was usually defeated by being distracted/stunned first, mind control, gas/asphyxiation or draining. This kind of context won't apply in a forum setting against another Hulk.

As I already stated in my 1st post Prof Hulk was more powerful than Savage on average, but he also had his share of low showings aswell such as being stalemated by Thing in an arm wrestling match, owned by Bi-Beast (Savage Hulk eventually overpowered him, Prof needed She-Hulks help), tore apart by random alien blasters, ko'd by Dr Octopus etc. Savage Hulk would also amp quicker than Prof Hulk when he got really angry and thus reach those higher levels of power quicker. That would be key in a fight like this.

As Carver said, in the battle against Onslaught, Jean Grey turned off the Banner part of the "merged" personality so Prof could completely give into his SAVAGE side, as we saw he went from barely affecting Onslaught to getting pissed and destroying his outer shell while being pinned to the ground in one punch. Only savage Hulk has feats like that, his strength going from 0-100 in a matter of moments.

golem370

This left him at power levels that far surpassed the Savage hulk's initial power levels though. I get what you're saying though i think, I mean if you are wondering why he didn't revert to Bruce during that scene. the reversion was all mental which is why he didn't revert to Savage Banner I'm thinking.

I am saying he needed to have the banner part of his brain shut down to become more powerful back to his Savage Hulk levels

tross
Originally posted by carver9
Which turned him into Savage Hulk.

I thought it turned him into Mindless Hulk ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.