Underworld vs. Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Viktor, Markus, William, Selene, Lucian, Michael
Along with 30 Lycans
Vs.

Palpatine, Darth Vader, Count Dooku, Obi Wan, General Grievous
Along with 30 Stormtroopers

Viktor sees Palpatine and his ilk as a threat to his entire world. Both men cannot live with the others so war ensues.

Takes place in a barren wasteland.

Time Immemorial
The Vampires/Wolves die hard.

RJ 2.0
SW. The Clones alone are enough to give UW a good fight.

StealthRanger
How powerful are Underworld team?

Since some people believe Vader and Maul capable of losing to Selene

RJ 2.0
Pretty powerful.

StealthRanger
Doesn't tell me anything. At all

Lestov16
IIRC, at one point in the series, Selene sends an SUV flying by shouldering it. They are rather powerful, but Force powers will be a bytch to get past.

StealthRanger
Interesting

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
SW. The Clones alone are enough to give UW a good fight. laughing out loud

Have you seen what firepower the underworld verse has access to. They are far more superhuman than the Jedi/Sith.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
IIRC, at one point in the series, Selene sends an SUV flying by shouldering it. They are rather powerful, but Force powers will be a bytch to get past. Order 66, kiddo.

Raisen
viktor alone could prevail.

but I'm the biggest viktor fan on kmc. hard for me to stay objective.

Robtard
In the last UW film normal humans had pretty much killed most of the vampires and werewolves.

ergo SW wins.

Kotor3
SW Slaughterhouse!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
In the last UW film normal humans had pretty much killed most of the vampires and werewolves.

ergo SW wins. Maybe that had something to do with the fact the super powered vampires and Lycans killed off many of the leaders and higher ups.

Order 66 eradicated the Jedi order.

Ergo Underworld wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maybe that had something to do with the fact the super powered vampires and Lycans killed off many of the leaders and higher ups.

Ergo Underworld wins.

Quit ignoring that the normal humans decimated the UW vampires and werewolves.

Order 66 was carried out buy shitloads of battalions of Clones (genetically engineered superior soldiers with advanced weaponry) and it was a surprise attack.

Repeat: ergo Star Wars > Underworld. In this Vs match, in quality and at the box office. You lose all around again. Condolences.

BruceSkywalker
been a while since i've watched the Underworld films but they die

quanchi112
Quit ignoring that the normal humans decimated the UW vampires and werewolves.

Order 66 was carried out buy shitloads of battalions of Clones (genetically engineered superior soldiers with advanced weaponry) and it was a surprise attack.

Repeat: ergo Star Wars > Underworld. In this Vs match, in quality and at the box office. You lose all around again. Condolences. What regular humans killed any of the characters in this thread ? They have weakness exploitation and there were still plenty of vampires and Lycans in the film.

Precog. They were annihilated in one night. laughing out loud

False. This isn't about who is more successful it is about who wins a fight. Underworld wins. Too strong, better weaponry, better damage soak, better skill in general, and smarter.

KingD19
In defense of the vamps and lycans, once the humans found out they also got access to weaponry that could hurt them. UV weapons for the vamps and silver for the wolves. If they hadn't gotten access to that level of tech, things would have gone very differently.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
In defense of the vamps and lycans, once the humans found out they also got access to weaponry that could hurt them. UV weapons for the vamps and silver for the wolves. If they hadn't gotten access to that level of tech, things would have gone very differently. I already said weakness exploitation to which Robbie is ignoring. He is also ignoring not one character from this thread was killed. Robbie is one delusional ese.

Robtard
He is also ignoring not one character from this thread was killed. Robbie is one delusional ese.

Good job admitting you've not actually watched the Underworld films thumb up

Viktor = Killed in UW

Marcus (spelled with a 'C' not a 'K') = Killed in UWE

William = UWE

Lucian = Killed in UW

GTFO of my thread and go challenge some seniors to a game of Kickball. Play your strengths.

quanchi112
Good job admitting you've not actually watched the Underworld films thumb up

Viktor = Killed in UW

Marcus (spelled with a 'C' not a 'K') = Killed in UWE

William = UWE

Lucian = Killed in UW

GTFO of my thread and go challenge some seniors to a game of Kickball. Play your strengths. Killed by humans you dummy. You can't even follow along with your own weak arguments.

None of them were killed by humans in the films.

laughing out loud

Markus is spelled with a k in the film. Your ignorance is appalling.

Robtard
Now you're moving the goal post because I forced you to admit you didn't know that several UW characters died. Rant some more, I command it.

Damn. YOU. ARE. IGNORANT. This thread is finished!

quanchi112
Now you're moving the goal post because I forced you to admit you didn't know that several UW characters died. Rant some more, I command it.

Damn. YOU. ARE. IGNORANT. This thread is finished! You cannot even follow along a conversation you yourself started. You're so consumed by hatred you say stupid things and are paranoid.

Markus is also spelled with a k at the beginning of Evolution. I am glad to see you have submitted and quit with your ignorance in that regard.

Maybe that had something to do with the fact the super powered vampires and Lycans killed off many of the leaders and higher ups.

Ergo Underworld wins. Originally posted by quanchi112
What regular humans killed any of the characters in this thread ? They have weakness exploitation and there were still plenty of vampires and Lycans in the film.

Precog. They were annihilated in one night. laughing out loud

False. This isn't about who is more successful it is about who wins a fight. Underworld wins. Too strong, better weaponry, better damage soak, better skill in general, and smarter. I have went on at length about the deaths of the major underworld characters in other threads prior to this but do yourself a favor. You're angry, scared, and obviously paranoid. Take a few days off and come back so maybe then you won't come across like a jackass in this very thread.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Glad you listened to me and ranted again like I commanded you to do thumb up

Let me help you though, as a parting gift: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401855/

I also command you to rant again. THIS THREAD IS FINISHED!

quanchi112
Glad you listened to me and ranted again like I commanded you to do thumb up

Let me help you though: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401855/ You concede you can't follow along and can't spell Markus's name correctly. I am inside your Hispanic head.

Robtard
laughing out loud You editing out: "I also command you to rant again. THIS THREAD IS FINISHED!" from my post proves that you fear the Robtard almost as much as you fear McClane.

quanchi112
laughing out loud You editing out: "I also command you to rant again. THIS THREAD IS FINISHED!" from my post proves that you fear the Robtard almost as much as you fear McClane. You spelled it incorrectly and are quite stupid. I couldn't care less for your immature tactics. The only thing you proved is you can't follow along with a thread and ranted about humans not killing any of these characters thus making your comments irrelevant.

Robtard
IOW: 'Only vampires/lycans can kill these characters!'

Just awful debating skills.

quanchi112
IOW: 'Only vampires/lycans can kill these characters!'

Just awful debating skills. Humans didn't kill the characters in these threads and tipped the scales after both sides decimated their ranks and leadership. They still exist anyways despite the situation and exploitative tech.

laughing out loud

Markus.

RJ 2.0
laughing out loud

Have you seen what firepower the underworld verse has access to. They are far more superhuman than the Jedi/Sith. Precog and lightsabers, dude.

And for the recond, regular humans with guns>>>>Vampires and lycans.

quanchi112
Precog and lightsabers, dude.

And for the recond, regular humans with guns>>>>Vampires and lycans. Precog can't stop the weaponry UW verse has access to.

No,they aren't. Vampires/Lycans are far superior to humans along with superior strength, damage soak, skill, accuracy, and weaponry.

Werewolf582
Star wars slaughter these chumps

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Star wars slaughter these chumps Based on ?

Viktor would slaughter Palpatine.

RJ 2.0
Precog can't stop the weaponry UW verse has access to.

No,they aren't. Vampires/Lycans are far superior to humans along with superior strength, damage soak, skill, accuracy, and weaponry.

Lol o'rly? If a vampire is about to go full auto on a Jedi, the Jedi will know it before it happens and force pull their weapon away.

O'rly? Explain how the purge happened. Because you know, it was regular humans with guns that raped the vampire and lycan species to the point of extinction.

quanchi112
Lol o'rly? If a vampire is about to go full auto on a Jedi, the Jedi will know it before it happens and force pull their weapon away.

O'rly? Explain how the purge happened. Because you know, it was regular humans with guns that raped the vampire and lycan species to the point of extinction. Incorrect just like no Jedi easily force pushed away Jango's weapons or during order 66. You make things up in your head. That isn't proof.

They used weakness exploitation against two races that had decimated each other. The greatest leaders and most powerful were already dead at this point. They still didn't wipe them out despite the advantages of their numbers and the fact they were attacking two species at their weakest.

Tattoos N Scars
My precog tells me a Viktor vs Khan thread cometh soon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
My precog tells me a Viktor vs Khan thread cometh soon. Common sense tells me I'm still inside your head and enjoy you begging for my attention, stumpy.

Tattoos N Scars
Common sense tells me I'm still inside your head and enjoy you begging for my attention, stumpy.

You want to be inside me, f@g? You couldn't handle this, shrimp.

quanchi112
You want to be inside me, f@g? You couldn't handle this, shrimp. So you don't have any common sense on top of being disproportionate.

Tattoos N Scars
So you don't have any common sense on top of being disproportionate.

Common sense tells me you want to be inside my head, and i know you don't mean the head on my shoulders. I can't help Rob turned your ass down, but I don't give golden showers either.

Work on going to the gym more, maybe one day you can bench as much as me.

quanchi112
Common sense tells me you want to be inside my head, and i know you don't mean the head on my shoulders. I can't help Rob turned your ass down, but I don't give golden showers either.

Work on going to the gym more, maybe one day you can bench as much as me. We have already established you don't have any common sense and your body is horribly disproportionate. Let it go, nerd.

RJ 2.0
Incorrect just like no Jedi easily force pushed away Jango's weapons or during order 66. You make things up in your head. That isn't proof.

They used weakness exploitation against two races that had decimated each other. The greatest leaders and most powerful were already dead at this point. They still didn't wipe them out despite the advantages of their numbers and the fact they were attacking two species at their weakest.

Lol, fail. Mace easily force pulled Jango's blaster. Order 66? Hey, here's an idea, how about you tell me what was going on with Order 66?

Wait, so you are saying that the Jedi have no idea about the UW team's weaknesses?

quanchi112
Lol, fail. Mace easily force pulled Jango's blaster. Order 66? Hey, here's an idea, how about you tell me what was going on with Order 66?

Wait, so you are saying that the Jedi have no idea about the UW team's weaknesses? Mace did so and there is no saying he can't when it is outside his hands but when it was in his hands he had no choice but to deal with it and deflect the incoming fire. That is the point. The Jedi were all annihilated due to not being good enough to escape the situation.

I am saying the humans attacked two species with the best leaders and most powerful characters dead at this point.

God Cloth Seiya
Star wars.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Star wars. Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
Lightsabers > weaponless Micheal and sword using Viktor. Basically anyone who tries unarmed combat or uses a sword againist Jedi are screwed.

quanchi112
Lightsabers > weaponless Micheal and sword using Viktor. Basically anyone who tries unarmed combat or uses a sword againist Jedi are screwed. False. We see a basic laser pistol from Jango kill a Jedi. The weapons the underworld verse has access to annihilates these sissies with sabers.

Viktor triumphs.

God Cloth Seiya
False. We see a basic laser pistol from Jango kill a Jedi. The weapons the underworld verse has access to annihilates these sissies with sabers.

Viktor triumphs.

Why is that false? What does jango have to due with weapons?

Why did you completely ignore my statement and change the subject?

quanchi112
Why is that false? What does jango have to due with weapons?

Why did you completely ignore my statement and change the subject? A much slower weapon than what the UW verse is capable of killed a Jedi and proved he is a match for Jedi.

Viktor would have them use their weapons just like they did throughout the films. Viktor is very smart and your claim is fantasy without an ounce of proof or common sense.

God Cloth Seiya
A much slower weapon than what the UW verse is capable of killed a Jedi and proved he is a match for Jedi.

Viktor would have them use their weapons just like they did throughout the films. Viktor is very smart and your claim is fantasy without an ounce of proof or common sense.

Prove Jangos weapons are slower.

Nothing to do here except facepalm at your stupidity.

quanchi112
Prove Jangos weapons are slower.

Nothing to do here except facepalm at your stupidity. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMZdrUx8eM

1. 15 seconds in around 6 shots in before Jango uses his jet pack to create more distance. Not very fast at all.

Now compare that with how quickly Selenes guns shoot here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=trlj8c2xXC0

Evidence, dummy.

God Cloth Seiya
So yo only argument is how fast he shoots them?

Here take a look at this. It shows some speed feats for thier guns. Note s said blaster fire varies.

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/sw-blaster-bolt-speed.108677/

quanchi112
So yo only argument is how fast he shoots them?

Here take a look at this. It shows some speed feats for thier guns. Note s said blaster fire varies.

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/sw-blaster-bolt-speed.108677/ I posted film evidence >>>theories and lies.

Evidence wins. Their guns are far slower than the underworld verse weaponry. It isn't even close.

God Cloth Seiya
You didn't even look.

Facepalm.

quanchi112
You didn't even look.

Facepalm. Yes, I did. Speculation. I posted video evidence. Only an idiot would claim these laser pistols could fire faster than the UW weapons.

God Cloth Seiya
Never said they were faster. Seeing how a laser from Star wars traveled several kilometers in like 1 or 2 seconds that proves they aren't slow.

quanchi112
Never said they were faster. Seeing how a laser from Star wars traveled several kilometers in like 1 or 2 seconds that proves they aren't slow. So you concede your claim. I'm amazing.

God Cloth Seiya
Facepalms. Never said I thought underworld won.

Force choke. That seals the deal. They can also disarm the lycans and vampires with the force.

quanchi112
Facepalms. Never said I thought underworld won.

Force choke. That seals the deal. They can also disarm the lycans and vampires with the force. They are shot to death. Prove force choke can kill him and that they cannot shoot.

Back your claims.

StealthRanger
We still not past the whole "blaster bolts are slow because they can be seen on the TV" bullshit?

But yeah, blaster bolts have crossed many kilometers in seconds, like in Geonosis, Hoth and Kasshyk

Love the attempt to dismiss shit as "theories" though without attempting to debunk the feats

Placidity
I love how you haven't used your "herp derp" argument (yet).

StealthRanger
Love how you haven't attempted to lowball Star Wars yet

RJ 2.0
Mace did so and there is no saying he can't when it is outside his hands but when it was in his hands he had no choice but to deal with it and deflect the incoming fire. That is the point. The Jedi were all annihilated due to not being good enough to escape the situation.

I am saying the humans attacked two species with the best leaders and most powerful characters dead at this point.

Lol, no and no. You are an idiot, Sir.

Moot.

Placidity
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Love how you haven't attempted to lowball Star Wars yet

Love how you still don't know the meaning of lowball.

quanchi112
Lol, no and no. You are an idiot, Sir.

Moot. You just conceded the entire argument. Victory is Viktor's.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
We still not past the whole "blaster bolts are slow because they can be seen on the TV" bullshit?

But yeah, blaster bolts have crossed many kilometers in seconds, like in Geonosis, Hoth and Kasshyk

Love the attempt to dismiss shit as "theories" though without attempting to debunk the feats They can't be fired as rapidly as bullets so it isn't anywhere near as impressive, sport.

RJ 2.0
You just conceded the entire argument. Victory is Viktor's. No, you have shown that you know nothing of Jedi and Force powers.

quanchi112
No, you have shown that you know nothing of Jedi and Force powers. You have shown you will make up feats and ignore on screen portrayals. It is in character for you to do so.

RJ 2.0
You have shown you will make up feats and ignore on screen portrayals. It is in character for you to do so. Mhm, and what feat/s did I "make up?"

quanchi112
Mhm, and what feat/s did I "make up?" How the force powers have been applied.

RJ 2.0
How the force powers have been applied. Bit vague, elaborate?

quanchi112
Bit vague, elaborate? Reread the thread. You twist how the powers can be applied and how they have been on screen.

RJ 2.0
Reread the thread. You twist how the powers can be applied and how they have been on screen. Just as I thought.

Hey, on your way to the concession stand, get me some popcorn?

quanchi112
Just as I thought.

Hey, on your way to the concession stand, get me some popcorn? I cite how they use their powers whereas you make things up. Precog didn't help Anakin vs Obi. Now dance.

RJ 2.0
I cite how they use their powers whereas you make things up. Precog didn't help Anakin vs Obi. Now dance. Lol, like I said, idiot. No idea in your head how force powers work.

quanchi112
Lol, like I said, idiot. No idea in your head how force powers work. I just shot down your horrific reasoning with an example with an actual fact.

RJ 2.0
I just shot down your horrific reasoning with an example with an actual fact. How do you think they were able to block each other's fast saber attacks?

Wait for it.................Precog!!!!

Idiot.

quanchi112
How do you think they were able to block each other's fast saber attacks?

Wait for it.................Precog!!!!

Idiot. Reflexes.

laughing out loud

Precog would have told him not to jump, sport.

RJ 2.0
Reflexes.

laughing out loud

Precog would have told him not to jump, sport. Lol reflexes. Idiot.

quanchi112
Lol reflexes. Idiot. They do have superhuman reflexes. If precog aided them then Yoda would have seen the very obvious force lightning blasts which hit and disarmed him.

Robtard
We're shown Jedi having precog in the original Star Wars. You should probably get around to watching the films, quan.

quanchi112
We're shown Jedi having precog in the original Star Wars. You should probably get around to watching the films, quan. We have seen it fail. Not saying it can't help but it has faltered below human type reactionary speed before.

RJ 2.0
We have seen it fail. Not saying it can't help but it has faltered below human type reactionary speed before. Epic facepalm, dude.

Name 3 instances where it failed.

quanchi112
Epic facepalm, dude.

Name 3 instances where it failed.
1. Anakin being defeated by Obi.
2. Qui losing to maul.
3. Palpatine force lightning koing Yoda.

RJ 2.0
2. Qui losing to maul.

1. Anakin lost because he overestimated his powers.

2. Youth>>>>>>>Old master.

3. Seriously?

Robtard
2. Qui losing to maul.

You named three instances where it failed to someone else with precog laughing out loud

RJ 2.0
You named three instances where it failed to someone else with precog laughing out loud Why I said "seriously?" to number three.

quanchi112
1. Anakin lost because he overestimated his powers.

2. Youth>>>>>>>Old master.

3. Seriously?

1. So precog is irrelevant

2. That isn't always true and isn't explaining away why precog failed.

3. Yes.

quanchi112
You named three instances where it failed to someone else with precog laughing out loud Jango killing the Jedi and order 66.

laughing out loud

Robtard

quanchi112

Robtard
I like Star Wars but as of yet haven't loved it. That is neither here nor there and you always bring your personal bias to muddy the facts.

Cole was overwhelmed as was another Jedi one on one. Windu wasn't able to flee until after Jango fired his flame thrower. Windu also killed him after the beast destroyed his jet pack. Context.

Clouding everything doesn't mean clouding precog in combat. If you feel so back your claim with the vague statement.

Jango didn't need to cloud any jedis vision both against Obi or against the Jedi he killed.

When the next Star Wars comes out and those without force powers take on Jedi I will rub it in.

"irony" Anyways.

Context: Jango stood still and shot straight at Coleman just the same he did with Mace. He was able to overwhelm Coleman, but not Mace. Jedi powers scale with the user. Context.

That was the whole premise of the prequels and a reason why Palpatine was able to do what he did. The Darkside was backing him.

Jango didn't kill Obi. Jango needed his clone's help and the Slave 1 blasting away to escape.

Your insistence that precog is worthless, despite the numerous showings that it does work is just your silly tactics and it's your failing when you refuse to listen to facts.

quanchi112
"irony" Anyways.

Context: Jango stood still and shot straight at Coleman just the same he did with Mace. He was able to overwhelm Coleman, but not Mace. Jedi powers scale with the user. Context.

That was the whole premise of the prequels and a reason why Palpatine was able to do what he did. The Darkside was backing him.

Jango didn't kill Obi. Jango needed his clone's help and the Slave 1 blasting away to escape.

Your insistence that precog is worthless, despite the numerous showings that it does work is just your silly tactics and it's your failing when you refuse to listen Due to superior skill by Windu and the fact his fact no longer worked so he couldn't create more distance between the two. Precog against someone without precog you tout as a no contest. Not the case at all.

The Darksied made his identity and actions a secret but that had nothing to do with precog in battle. Windu successfully defeated him, sport.

If Obi had precog that attack shouldn't have been a surprise. Precog has always been a fanboys best friend without any real proof just saying precog.

I don't say it is worthless but acting like it is an autowin against a highly skilled and quick opponent is fanboyism.

Robtard
Due to superior skill by Windu and the fact his fact no longer worked so he couldn't create more distance between the two. Precog against someone without precog you tout as a no contest. Not the case at all.

The Darksied made his identity and actions a secret but that had nothing to do with precog in battle. Windu successfully defeated him, sport.

If Obi had precog that attack shouldn't have been a surprise. Precog has always been a fanboys best friend without any real proof just saying precog.

I don't say it is worthless but acting like it is an autowin against a highly skilled and quick opponent is fanboyism.

"His fact no longer worked" You need to slow down.

Fact: Jango had more distance and time shooting against Mace than he did Coleman, so there goes your stance. Fact.

Fact: Because Windu is one of the most powerful Jedi duelist (this is implied in Ep2). Fact.

Fact: Obi successfully rolled out of the way before the Slave 1's blasters obliterated him. Fact.

Fact: You continually downplay Force-precog as being worthless. You just want to rant and not listen to reason; that's your failing, not mine. Fact.

quanchi112
"His fact no longer worked" You need to slow down.

Fact: Jango had more distance and time shooting against Mace than he did Coleman, so there goes your stance. Fact.

Fact: Because Windu is one of the most powerful Jedi duelist (this is implied in Ep2). Fact.

Fact: Obi successfully rolled out of the way before the Slave 1's blasters obliterated him. Fact.

Fact: You continually downplay Force-precog as being worthless. You just want to rant and not listen to reason; that's your failing, not mine. Fact. Jetpack. Oh no one typo. You need to actually be knowledgable about the Star Wars universe.

Windu is far better skilled than the other bum. That is why Windu won and the fact Jango's equipment did not work.

He is greater skilled than the other guy. That is why he won. The other bum would decap Jango just the same save his skills aren't on par with Windu's.

No, I never said it is worthless but it isn't an auto win nor can you cite the difference between precog and skill. We see the Jedi go down all the time yet you ignore it all due to fanboyism.

Robtard
Jetpack. Oh no one typo. You need to actually be knowledgable about the Star Wars universe.

Windu is far better skilled than the other bum. That is why Windu won and the fact Jango's equipment did not work.

He is greater skilled than the other guy. That is why he won. The other bum would decap Jango just the same save his skills aren't on par with Windu's.

No, I never said it is worthless but it isn't an auto win nor can you cite the difference between precog and skill. We see the Jedi go down all the time yet you ignore it all due to fanboyism.

"irony" X2

Fact: Repeat: Jango didn't use his jetpack to help him take out Coleman. Jango used the same tactic on both Jedi, stand still and shoot.

Fact: Both Jango and Mace employed precog to block Jango's blaster fire. Mace's was just better and wasn't overwhelmed.

Strawman tactics now. Your arrogance doesn't allow you to listen to reason. That's your failing; not mine. You lost this thread.

quanchi112
"irony" X2

Fact: Repeat: Jango didn't use his jetpack to help him take out Coleman. Jango used the same tactic on both Jedi, stand still and shoot.

Fact: Both Jango and Mace employed precog to block Jango's blaster fire. Mace's was just better and wasn't overwhelmed.

Strawman tactics now. Your arrogance doesn't allow you to listen to reason. That's your failing; not mine. You lost this thread. Irony x3.

He didn't have to since he took him out quickly but if a Jedi closes the distance he needs to create separation.

They used their reflexes.

Jango blocked Jango's own blaster fire ? Slow down, ese.

I won this thread and you can't prove a single showing is due to precog. Your debating is as embarrassing as your appearance.

Robtard
Irony x3.

He didn't have to since he took him out quickly but if a Jedi closes the distance he needs to create separation.

They used their reflexes.

Jango blocked Jango's own blaster fire ? Slow down, ese.

I won this thread and you can't prove a single showing is due to precog.

Your debating is as embarrassing as your appearance.

Mimicking me is flattering.

Keep ignoring than Jango tried to take out Mace in the same exact fashion as he did Coleman.

You seem confused again.

And now back to implying that Jedi don't use precog. Same silly game.

"irony".

quanchi112
Mimicking me is flattering.

Keep ignoring than Jango tried to take out Mace in the same exact fashion as he did Coleman.

You seem confused again.

And now back to implying that Jedi don't use precog. Same silly game.

"irony". I am mocking you and by now I would sincerely hope you'd know the difference.

I didn't ignore that. The reason he couldn't take out Windu the same is due to Windu's far greater skill with a saber.

Not at all.

They use it but you need to cite proof as to when they have used it in battle.

Stupidity.

Robtard
I am mocking you and by now I would sincerely hope you'd know the difference.

I didn't ignore that. The reason he couldn't take out Windu the same is due to Windu's far greater skill with a saber.

Not at all.

They use it but you need to cite proof as to when they have used it in battle.

Stupidity.

"irony"

Precog is what allows Jedi to block blaster fire along with Force-enhanced reflexes. This is explained in Ep1.

Confused, are you.

Every battle where they successfully block blaster fire.

"irony" X2

quanchi112
"irony"

Precog is what allows Jedi to block blaster fire along with Force-enhanced reflexes. This is explained in Ep1.

Confused, are you.

Every battle where they successfully block blaster fire.

"irony" X2 Stupidity.

Reflexes and precog have been shown to fail against greatly skilled opponents without precog.

Finally something truly ironic.

That is due to reflexes. When a superhumanly skilled opponent does so it isn't due to precog, sport.

Stupidity x2.

RJ 2.0

quanchi112
This. I already destroyed that fanboy post.

RJ 2.0
I already destroyed that fanboy post. Nah, all you did was show, one again, that you have no clue how Jedi battle precog works, let alone the plot of the SW movies.

quanchi112
Nah, all you did was show, one again, that you have no clue how Jedi battle precog works, let alone the plot of the SW movies. Incorrect. Greater reflexes and skills than other Jedi. If precog was as important as you said Yoda wouldn't stand there while Palpatine slowly raises his hand and fires to something even a stupid person would have reacted to.

RJ 2.0
Prove it is "reflexes" instead of precog.

quanchi112
Prove it is "reflexes" instead of precog. If it isn't reflexes then their precog has failed and horribly such as the Palpatine blast and the Anakin defeat at the hands of Obi.

RJ 2.0
If it isn't reflexes then their precog has failed and horribly such as the Palpatine blast and the Anakin defeat at the hands of Obi. And there it is. Not a clue how jedi precog works.

quanchi112
And there it is. Not a clue how jedi precog works. I understand it completely but fanboys such as yourself ignore showings and portrayals to their hearts content. If Robbie were still alive he'd start ranting and fanboying it up as well.

RJ 2.0
I understand it completely but fanboys such as yourself ignore showings and portrayals to their hearts content. If Robbie were still alive he'd start ranting and fanboying it up as well. What is precog?

quanchi112
What is precog? Precognition is defined as the ability to see the future, and act on that information to change the future. There are generally two types of precognition: long - range precog and battle precog. Long - range precog is the ability to see events far in the future, which is useful for planning long - term strategies. Battle precog allows you to see things accurately in the immediate future, allowing you to predict where and how your opponent will attack and defend and use that information to gain an advantage. Of course, there are degrees of precog. Sometimes it isn't always accurate, or provides limited information, so it's hardly a catchall defense to any attack, and usually not a substitute for an overwhelming speed advantage.

If this was indeed the way it is and 100 percent all the time then Palpatine wouldn't have been able to slowly raise his hands and blast Yoda in slower than human reactionary time.

RJ 2.0
Precognition is defined as the ability to see the future, and act on that information to change the future. There are generally two types of precognition: long - range precog and battle precog. Long - range precog is the ability to see events far in the future, which is useful for planning long - term strategies. Battle precog allows you to see things accurately in the immediate future, allowing you to predict where and how your opponent will attack and defend and use that information to gain an advantage. Of course, there are degrees of precog. Sometimes it isn't always accurate, or provides limited information, so it's hardly a catchall defense to any attack, and usually not a substitute for an overwhelming speed advantage.

If this was indeed the way it is and 100 percent all the time then Palpatine wouldn't have been able to slowly raise his hands and blast Yoda in slower than human reactionary time. OK, FF to 9:10

IdSUKIFnYc8

Explain what happened there.

quanchi112
OK, FF to 9:10

IdSUKIFnYc8

Explain what happened there. Post the link I can't see it so I assume it is a flash plugin.

RJ 2.0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdSUKIFnYc8

quanchi112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdSUKIFnYc8 Precog/reflexes against a telegraphed shot. I never denied the existence of precog but against a skilled opponent it isn't that great tbh.

RJ 2.0
Precog/reflexes against a telegraphed shot. I never denied the existence of precog but against a skilled opponent it isn't that great tbh. Obi Wan had his back turned and could not see or hear her. How did she know she was there, let alone slice her hand off?

Robtard
Precognition is defined as the ability to see the future, and act on that information to change the future. There are generally two types of precognition: long - range precog and battle precog. Long - range precog is the ability to see events far in the future, which is useful for planning long - term strategies. Battle precog allows you to see things accurately in the immediate future, allowing you to predict where and how your opponent will attack and defend and use that information to gain an advantage. Of course, there are degrees of precog. Sometimes it isn't always accurate, or provides limited information, so it's hardly a catchall defense to any attack, and usually not a substitute for an overwhelming speed advantage.

If this was indeed the way it is and 100 percent all the time then Palpatine wouldn't have been able to slowly raise his hands and blast Yoda in slower than human reactionary time.

If you're not going to use your own words and just copy/paste, then source it, tracer.

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms/13-general-obd-terms/123-precognition

RJ 2.0
Ahahahaha

quanchi112
Obi Wan had his back turned and could not see or hear her. How did she know she was there, let alone slice her hand off? I said a combo of both. I never said precog didn't exist.

quanchi112
If you're not going to use your own words and just copy/paste, then source it, tracer.

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms/13-general-obd-terms/123-precognition This isn't a college setting and I answered his question, coward.

Robtard
This isn't a college setting and I answered his question, coward.

You showed that you had no idea what Precog was had to search and plagiarize copy/paste off the internet. You're a clown, you also play kickball.

quanchi112
You showed that you had no idea what Precog was had to search and plagiarize copy/paste off the internet. You're a clown, you also play kickball. I knew what it meant and wanted to give him the definition. Precog failed against Palpatine so it isn't some auto win as I have proven.

RJ 2.0
And he still does not get it..........Poor Quanchi.

LOL No
Could bullets penetrate the clones armor?

RJ 2.0
Probably.

LOL No
How many bullets would it take to kill one clone?

RJ 2.0
Lol who knows.

quanchi112
And he still does not get it..........Poor Quanchi. I got it and my examples shot down this fanboy crutch precog.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LOL No
Could bullets penetrate the clones armor? Absolutely.

RJ 2.0
I got it and my examples shot down this fanboy crutch precog. Yeah not really.

quanchi112
Yeah not really. I cited evidence, sport.

RJ 2.0
Yeah not really.

quanchi112
You ignored evidence as per the norm.

RJ 2.0
You ignored evidence as per the norm. Is that right? Seems like you still have no idea how Jedi precog works.

quanchi112
Is that right? Seems like you still have no idea how Jedi precog works. I posted the definition and cited examples. You're in denial.

RJ 2.0
I posted the definition and cited examples. You're in denial. Lol, you took movie scenes and translated them the way you want them to be in order to win this thread.

And you failed. Again.

quanchi112
Lol, you took movie scenes and translated them the way you want them to be in order to win this thread.

And you failed. Again. The Jedi have precog and superhuman reflexes and have been hit by worse than human reactionary time.

LOL No
How many bullets woud it take to kill one clone?

quanchi112
How many bullets woud it take to kill one clone? Depends.

LOL No
Standard armor clones. And the vamps use thier pistols. How many bullets would it take?

quanchi112
Standard armor clones. And the vamps use thier pistols. How many bullets would it take? Again it depends.

LOL No
What do you mean by that?

quanchi112
What do you mean by that? Where they shoot them at and with what rounds.

LOL No
In the head with standard rounds.

quanchi112
In the head with standard rounds. Depends on where on the head.

RJ 2.0
Probably 4-5 rounds to down a Clone.

S_W_LeGenD
Star Wars Team

RJ 2.0
Indeed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Star Wars Team Incorrect.

RJ 2.0
Lol u mad.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>