Gladiator vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
The Shiar believe that Adam's power is somehow linked to a rift that threatens their space sector, and must kill him in order to close the rift.
Gladiator is certain that he will win, and has studied videos of Adam's past which includes his battle with the Avengers, King Hyperion, Anti Man, and just about any other feat that he has accomplished throughout the years.

While Adam is scouting out NYC for threats, Gladiator flies in , and drags him into space. Gladiator tells him the story, and tells him that he must die. Adam disagrees, and the battle begins.

Who wins?

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

Any reason why?

Blue Area Vet
Adam wins when he turns things up. Adam's power source is a green light for almost anything.

RealPizzaBoy
Blue Marvel wins. why? Because Gladiator cant fight for shit thats why.

deathslash
The guy without any low showings probably wins.

Magog
Glad's at full confidence stomps.

pym-ftw
Why? I'd put Sentry on Glads level and we saw what Adam did to him.

dial J for Josh
People already think that Wonder Woman beats Gladiator. So if Gladiator beats the Blue Marvel a high herald with literally no low showings, it must all be hype and he must not be that good...

Also I am very interested in hearing quanchi's explanation.

KingD19
As powerful as Marvel is, it would be hard for Gladiator to even stay at or near full confidence levels when the guy he's fighting is tanking his hits and giving them back just as good if not better.

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
As powerful as Marvel is, it would be hard for Gladiator to even stay at or near full confidence levels when the guy he's fighting is tanking his hits and giving them back just as good if not better.

The only time Gladiator confidence hinder is when he is fighting 'inferior' opponents that he knows he can kill with one hit but they withstand his assault (Reed and Cannonball). When he is fighting someone on his level or above, his confidence remains the same. With that said, since he will know that Blue Marvel is a worthy adversary, his confidence will either remain the same or it will drop.

By the way, who's punches has Blue Marvel tanked that makes you think he would tank punches from a guy that can crush planets with his fist, rip black holes and stars apart? King Hyperion punches dazed him. Sentry punches did damage...I'm trying to figure out where you got this from.

carver9
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
People already think that Wonder Woman beats Gladiator. So if Gladiator beats the Blue Marvel a high herald with literally no low showings, it must all be hype and he must not be that good...

Also I am very interested in hearing quanchi's explanation.

People think WW can beat a lot of people. That doesn't have a thing to do with this battle though.

leonidas
i still find the whole thing about glads being 'full confidence' hilarious. glads is ALWAYS fully confident. prove to me that at any time he has entered a battle differently. he was fully confident when thor throttled him. he was fully confident when hulk thrashed him. he was fully confident when logan stabbed a hole in him. i wish the whole confidence thing would go away by this point.

as for the fight--probably bm for a majority but glads would make it very difficult, and his confidence would play no part in his losses--bm's power would be all the reason he needs to lose. this confidence thing is a myth i really need to bust....

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
i still find the whole thing about glads being 'full confidence' hilarious. glads is ALWAYS fully confident. prove to me that at any time he has entered a battle differently. he was fully confident when thor throttled him. he was fully confident when hulk thrashed him. he was fully confident when logan stabbed a hole in him. i wish the whole confidence thing would go away by this point.

as for the fight--probably bm for a majority but glads would make it very difficult, and his confidence would play no part in his losses--bm's power would be all the reason he needs to lose. this confidence thing is a myth i really need to bust....

The Thor and Gladiator fight isn't canon to Gladiator.

Hulk was amped.

The writer himself said that Gladiator confidence was down when Logan stabbed him and even if it wasn't, Logan claws has stabbed through Thanos with the IG.

Don't get your post since majority of it was wrong.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by carver9
People think WW can beat a lot of people. That doesn't have a thing to do with this battle though.

It has a lot to do with this battle since some of the people in that thread actual said that Diana stomps Gladiator.

leonidas
The Thor and Gladiator fight isn't canon to Gladiator.

Hulk was amped.

The writer himself said that Gladiator confidence was down when Logan stabbed him and even if it wasn't, Logan claws has stabbed through Thanos with the IG.

Don't get your post since majority of it was wrong.

LOL

hulk was amped? that is among the most lulz worthy things you've ever said, and THAT is saying something. i suppose you have proof this time, because you've never had any any other of the 100 times you've been challenged to present it? and he never stuffed glads into that reactor until AFTER he crushed glads whose hv AND blitz failed. can't wait for that on-panel proof. wink i should be happy you've stopped spreading the rumor that glads was weakened by the radiation though, so, baby steps i guess. thumb up

show me proof from a comic that he 'lacked' confidence against logan. can't wait for that either. writer's statement are, as always, inadmissible though i'd still love to see the interview or letter's page where that was stated....

sure it was a future glads, but thor still kicked his a$$, easily, and of course there is no indication that said glads was in anyway weaker. but yes, you're right about that one, though it's pretty common knowledge. thumb up

as for the rest--as i said, his confidence or lack of is pure internet babble and hyperbole. he always go into battle fully confident and his beatings have NOTHING to do with his lack of confidence. but, way to reveal nothing of value and please please please don't reply unless you have definitive, on panel proof of your claims. if you post without links or scans, i'm afraid i'll not be reading the reply as it will be more excuses/nonsense. smile

carver9
LOL

hulk was amped? that is among the most lulz worthy things you've ever said, and THAT is saying something. i suppose you have proof this time, because you've never had any any other of the 100 times you've been challenged to present it? and he never stuffed glads into that reactor until AFTER he crushed glads whose hv AND blitz failed. can't wait for that on-panel proof. wink i should be happy you've stopped spreading the rumor that glads was weakened by the radiation though, so, baby steps i guess. thumb up

show me proof from a comic that he 'lacked' confidence against logan. can't wait for that either. writer's statement are, as always, inadmissible though i'd still love to see the interview or letter's page where that was stated....

sure it was a future glads, but thor still kicked his a$$, easily, and of course there is no indication that said glads was in anyway weaker. but yes, you're right about that one, though it's pretty common knowledge. thumb up

as for the rest--as i said, his confidence or lack of is pure internet babble and hyperbole. he always go into battle fully confident and his beatings have NOTHING to do with his lack of confidence. but, way to reveal nothing of value and please please please don't reply unless you have definitive, on panel proof of your claims. if you post without links or scans, i'm afraid i'll not be reading the reply as it will be more excuses/nonsense. smile

Lol...me being lol worthy, YOU need to be the one getting laughed at for not knowing what you are talking about. This was the same Hulk that fought Onslaught. The same Hulk that was separated from Banner due to his fight against Onslaught. Onslaught manipulating abilities did something to Hulk. He was pulling power from a pocket universe and it was killing him (while at the same time making him more powerful). It was later confirmed that he was dying AND he was getting more powerful.

Ok, now let's move on a Lil further. At one point, Hulk became so powerful that he was giving off green radiation like he did when he went World Breaker. It was to the point that he was melting people that got close to him. Hulk was amped and it's sad that you are questioning something you have no idea on what was going on. Hulk comics doesn't cost that much, you might want to pick up some.

I don't need to show you anything with Logan. His claws has literally cut up everyone he has faced. Don't see you going in Thanos threads bringing that up . With that said, moving on.

It's still not canon to Gladiator so move on and find some more lowballing showings. Are you really that desperate that you have to bring up fts that you know nothing about and fts that isn't even canon? Good job Leo.

leonidas
omg, the smallest glance at that nonsense almost made my eyes bleed. laughing out loud i stopped after it was the same hulk who fought onslaught for fear of my eyes vomiting. pr would likely warn you about that level of idiocy....

a further cursory glance showed no scans and no links. that means the remainder of said drivel is some speculative nonsense that is not backed up, as usual, and is therefore not worth reading. your stance is unsupported as per the norm and is hereby dismissed. hulk was not amped in any 'special' way, logan cutting glads had nothing to do with a 'lack of confidence' and yes, thor did smash the sh!t out of a future version of glads. glad we got that sorted. thumb up should you wish to continue the discussion, demonstrate proof, via scans or links, of.....anything. always a pleasure carver. smile

carver9
omg, the smallest glance at that nonsense almost made my eyes bleed. laughing out loud i stopped after it was the same hulk who fought onslaught for fear of my eyes vomiting. pr would likely warn you about that level of idiocy....

a further cursory glance showed no scans and no links. that means the remainder of said drivel is some speculative nonsense that is not backed up, as usual, and is therefore not worth reading. your stance is unsupported as per the norm and is hereby dismissed. hulk was not amped in any 'special' way, logan cutting glads had nothing to do with a 'lack of confidence' and yes, thor did smash the sh!t out of a future version of glads. glad we got that sorted. thumb up should you wish to continue the discussion, demonstrate proof, via scans or links, of.....anything. always a pleasure carver. smile

I will provide scans in a few. I like making people look foolish.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why? I'd put Sentry on Glads level and we saw what Adam did to him.

rolling on floor laughing

Glads being on SENTRY's level

zopzop
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Glads being on SENTRY's level

Yeah, I don't know what that's about. A sane Sentry >>>>>>>>> Gladiator.

As to the thread, I think Blue Marvel beats him every single time.

pym-ftw
The Sentry I'm talking about was the MA version, not the later DA Sentry who was much stronger.

reading

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Any reason why? Greater skill and experience.

Stoic
Greater skill and experience.

What makes you say that he has greater skill, and experience? Isn't Adam older than Kallark?

leonidas

i can't wait to see how the hulk was amped in that fight. and some on panel proof that logan's stab only hurt glads because he lacked confidence. thumb up i look forward to it and will readily admit to being wrong should you provide such proof. when you fail to do so, i hope you will finally admit that most of the time you're just full of sh!t. smile

iceman24567
What makes you say that he has greater skill, and experience? Isn't Adam older than Kallark? Adam was also retired for decades

iceman24567
i can't wait to see how the hulk was amped in that fight. and some on panel proof that logan's stab only hurt glads because he lacked confidence. thumb up i look forward to it and will readily admit to being wrong should you provide such proof. when you fail to do so, i hope you will finally admit that most of the time you're just full of sh!t. smile You will have to wait for carver to download those comics no expression

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Adam was also retired for decades

How many years does it take to be a good fighter though? Not a lifetime from my knowledge. In every fight that he had in his mini, he wasn't going all out at first, but then when he poured it on he was pretty capable in terms of being a fighter. King Hyperion wasn't a rookie was he? What about the Avengers? They certainly weren't rookies, and he was trying to reason with them.

Blue Area Vet
I believe Gladiator is a better fighter. Just compare their origins. Having said that, BM matches his strength and totally trumps him in EP.

Stoic
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I believe Gladiator is a better fighter. Just compare their origins. Having said that, BM matches his strength and totally trumps him in EP.

He's also a lot more powerful, just compare their origins. Actually , Blue Marvel would be more comparable to Captain Atom than he would be to Superman.

quanchi112
What makes you say that he has greater skill, and experience? Isn't Adam older than Kallark? He wasn't in the game as long as gladiator. He isn't a warrior in the same sense Gladiator is to begin with.

iceman24567
How many years does it take to be a good fighter though? Not a lifetime from my knowledge. In every fight that he had in his mini, he wasn't going all out at first, but then when he poured it on he was pretty capable in terms of being a fighter. King Hyperion wasn't a rookie was he? What about the Avengers? They certainly weren't rookies, and he was trying to reason with them. I was just addressing the fact that just because Adam is 70+ doesnt mean he has as much fighting experience as Gladiator considering Adam was retired for a long time until recently. I would give Gladiator the clear edge in fighting experience

Stoic
He wasn't in the game as long as gladiator. He isn't a warrior in the same sense Gladiator is to begin with.

That didn't stop a Medical Tech from feeding him hammer though. shifty

Originally posted by iceman24567
I was just addressing the fact that just because Adam is 70+ doesnt mean he has as much fighting experience as Gladiator considering Adam was retired for a long time until recently. I would give Gladiator the clear edge in fighting experience

How do you think he'd do against that team of Avengers? We may only assume that he is the Bruce Lee of Supermen, but his track record isn't as spotless. I understand what you're saying, but again, what has happened on panel seems to go against him being this elite warrior.

iceman24567

How do you think he'd do against that team of Avengers? We may only assume that he is the Bruce Lee of Superman, but his track record isn't as spotless. I understand what you're saying, but again, what has happened on panel seems to go against him being this elite warrior. I think Adam is overall more powerful than Gladiator

quanchi112

How do you think he'd do against that team of Avengers? We may only assume that he is the Bruce Lee of Supermen, but his track record isn't as spotless. I understand what you're saying, but again, what has happened on panel seems to go against him being this elite warrior. I never said he was an unbeatable warrior just better than Marvel.

Stoic
I never said he was an unbeatable warrior just better than Marvel.

But where is your proof of this? Adam is a decorated Vet after all. Is it because of his battle with Hyperion? Wasn't the reason of Hyperion's loss due to him having relied solely on him leaning on his powers, and never really training in any form of martial arts? Last time I checked soldiers are trained in hand to hand combat in case they are disarmed. I'm not convinced of Gladiator's superior fighting skills when he was unable to put his hand up to stop Masterson from performing surgery on his face. Masterson wasn't a warrior at all, in any sense of the word. He was an EMT.

I could see if he took some form of Martial Arts, but he never did, and he still managed to wreck Gladiator, and he was as inexperienced as you could get. Wonder Man nearly slapped him in the head because he was so afraid to confront Kallark. This does not scream Warrior Elite to me.

quanchi112
But where is your proof of this? Adam is a decorated Vet after all. Is it because of his battle with Hyperion? Wasn't the reason of Hyperion's loss due to him having relied solely on him leaning on his powers, and never really training in any form of martial arts? Last time I checked soldiers are trained in hand to hand combat in case they are disarmed. I'm not convinced of Gladiator's superior fighting skills when he was unable to put his hand up to stop Masterson from performing surgery on his face. Masterson wasn't a warrior at all, in any sense of the word. He was an EMT.

I could see if he took some form of Martial Arts, but he never did, and he still managed to wreck Gladiator, and he was as inexperienced as you could get. Wonder Man nearly slapped him in the head because he was so afraid to confront Kallark. This does not scream Warrior Elite to me. Who cares ? Gladiator is the best from the Shiar. You also weren't convinced of Thanos superiority to the Hulk and finally came around. Masterson has a hammer and power marvel doesn't aside from Gladiator losing due to the circumstances.

Quit ignoring the context of the situation. smile

Stoic
Who cares ? Gladiator is the best from the Shiar. You also weren't convinced of Thanos superiority to the Hulk and finally came around. Masterson has a hammer and power marvel doesn't aside from Gladiator losing due to the circumstances.

Quit ignoring the context of the situation. smile

The context of the situation, is that Gladiator was decked by a deck of cards. If this is the best that the Shiar have to offer (not impressed by titles BTW), I don't want to imagine what the worst is. Even with context being cited, Gladiator could have put his hand between the hammer, and his face. Instead he was beaten into unconsciousness. What does Thanos have to do with this thread. Stay on topic.

quanchi112
The context of the situation, is that Gladiator was decked by a deck of cards. If this is the best that the Shiar have to offer (not impressed by titles BTW), I don't want to imagine what the worst is. Even with context being cited, Gladiator could have put his hand between the hammer, and his face. Instead he was beaten into unconsciousness. What does Thanos have to do with this thread. Stay on topic. You changing your mind when I crushed you in a debate. Gladiator's skill shit all over Masterson Thor's in that scene. He stopped to taunt and LL was used to stun him and then he beat him with the hammer. What does that have to do with Glaidator's skill ? It has to do with his durability and the unlucky circumstances of LL. Gladiator just beats Marvel as he doesn't have a hammer and there is no LL there to help stun him.

Context, old man.

Stoic
You changing your mind when I crushed you in a debate. Gladiator's skill shit all over Masterson Thor's in that scene. He stopped to taunt and LL was used to stun him and then he beat him with the hammer. What does that have to do with Glaidator's skill ? It has to do with his durability and the unlucky circumstances of LL. Gladiator just beats Marvel as he doesn't have a hammer and there is no LL there to help stun him.

Context, old man.

Drax is up next. What's the odds of Kallark being beaten again? Pretty high I'd say when you look at his track record. I wonder if he has more losses than wins? I'm betting that he has more losses. Even Gambit defeated him with a deck of charged up cards no less. If this is me low balling Kallark it's a bit hard not to when he loses so much.

I wonder how well he'd do against that team of Avengers that were all over Adam? I'm betting that he'd get his face pushed in even if you took the Sentry out of the equation. look at how a dying Hulk beat the scotch out of him. You talk about low durability? What do you imagine Adam would be hitting him with? If Gambit could put him out with a deck of charged up cards. Adam would likely one shot him, with a charged up anti matter punch to the grill.

quanchi112
Drax is up next. What's the odds of Kallark being beaten again? Pretty high I'd say when you look at his track record. I wonder if he has more losses than wins? I'm betting that he has more losses. Even Gambit defeated him with a deck of charged up cards no less. If this is me low balling Kallark it's a bit hard not to when he loses so much.

I wonder how well he'd do against that team of Avengers that were all over Adam? I'm betting that he'd get his face pushed in even if you took the Sentry out of the equation. look at how a dying Hulk beat the scotch out of him. You talk about low durability? What do you imagine Adam would be hitting him with? If Gambit could put him out with a deck of charged up cards. Adam would likely one shot him, with a charged up anti matter punch to the grill. Context. Win/loss doesn't mean everything anyways. It is like saying I am undefeated beating kids in a fight versus a UFC fighter who is 10-12 and saying he wins based off that.

Sentry would ko him just like he ko'd marvel's first appearance in his own book. Hulk beats Marvel as well. He also used weakness exploitation after gladiator almost killed him. Context. Quit centering your entire argument off of one showing.

Gladiator wins.

Stoic
Context. Win/loss doesn't mean everything anyways. It is like saying I am undefeated beating kids in a fight versus a UFC fighter who is 10-12 and saying he wins based off that.

Sentry would ko him just like he ko'd marvel's first appearance in his own book. Hulk beats Marvel as well. He also used weakness exploitation after gladiator almost killed him. Context. Quit centering your entire argument off of one showing.

Gladiator wins.

Context? You're one to talk, you can't even stay on topic. And stop making excuses for Gladiator's losses, and your inability to come up with a suitable argument other than excuses. You didn't address anything that i stated, you just tried to steer to calmer waters. Classic.

And Sentry was KTFO, and had to be helped off the battlefield after he launched a sneak attack. context??? Really?

h1a8
This fight is easy
Glads has all the advantages and thus wins.

leonidas
your stance is unsupported as per the norm and is hereby dismissed. hulk was not amped in any 'special' way, logan cutting glads had nothing to do with a 'lack of confidence'

hrm, must be my bad. i thought a 'few' meant minutes, maybe hours? not days... still eagerly anticipating the scan that proves hulk was amped when he beat down glads. or the concession that comes from NOT proving your claim, you know, whatever.

quanchi112
Context? You're one to talk, you can't even stay on topic. And stop making excuses for Gladiator's losses, and your inability to come up with a suitable argument other than excuses. You didn't address anything that i stated, you just tried to steer to calmer waters. Classic.

And Sentry was KTFO, and had to be helped off the battlefield after he launched a sneak attack. context??? Really? I am going over the details of his losses whereas you just ignore that. Not on my watch.

Sentry wasn't ko'd and he definitely beat marvels ass in his own book.

Gladiator wins based off the skill advantage and his warrior like mindset.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
This fight is easy
Glads has all the advantages and thus wins.

What??? Why, because he is a little similar to Superman? Gladiator proved to equal to Hyperion with an edge in experience. Blue Marvel beat King Hyperion cleanly. How is Gladiator better in every way?

Branlor Swift

I wonder how well he'd do against that team of Avengers that were all over Adam? I'm betting that he'd get his face pushed in even if you took the Sentry out of the equation. look at how a dying Hulk beat the scotch out of him. You talk about low durability? What do you imagine Adam would be hitting him with? If Gambit could put him out with a deck of charged up cards. Adam would likely one shot him, with a charged up anti matter punch to the grill. Gladiator toyed with Drax and still won if that counts. Oddly enough one of the better things Bendis has written in a long time. Next up though is an attempt to destroy Thanos again.

But anyway about the Gambit thing. If you read those issues you'd understand that Gladiator in no way was being represented right. He was being treated like shit all throughout. In fact it is probably his lowest showing of power ever. And that's saying something.
He was also being mind controlled if that could help explain it.

That being said BM would or should still win considering his average is pretty cute. It would in no way be easy though.

Cosmic_Beings
Gladiator gladly curbstomps

leonidas
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

That being said BM would or should still win considering his average is pretty cute. It would in no way be easy though.

thumb up

-K-M-
I'm looking forward to carver proving stupid Leo wrong. So wrong.

leonidas
canadians don't do canadians that way. sneer

-K-M-
My bad sad

quanchi112
canadians don't do canadians that way. sneer Yes, they can.

h1a8
What??? Why, because he is a little similar to Superman? Gladiator proved to equal to Hyperion with an edge in experience. Blue Marvel beat King Hyperion cleanly. How is Gladiator better in every way?

Gladiator is stronger and much faster. Hyperion didn't fight with light speed against blue marvel like he did against Gladiator.

carver9

Cleanly?

Blue Area Vet
Gladiator is stronger and much faster. Hyperion didn't fight with light speed against blue marvel like he did against Gladiator.

Lol, I remember they used some super speed, but to say the fight was at light speed is not true. PLUS that was normal Hype, not King Hype. Also, where is your proof that Gladiator is stronger? And even if he was, what would be his defense against antimatter being that he is made of matter? Nice strategy, help keep BMs rep down so he doesn't surpass Superman's power level....

Blue Area Vet
Cleanly?

Yes, you did see the fight, correct.

carver9
Yes, you did see the fight, correct.

Yes and Hyperion neatly dropped him with two hits. Then he started talking when Blue Marvel was on the ground nearly out. Did we see the same fight?

Blue Area Vet
Yes and Hyperion neatly dropped him with two hits. Then he started talking when Blue Marvel was on the ground nearly out. Did we see the same fight?

Okay, where are going with this? BM KOed the shit out of KH with his superior power and yes, it was a clean victory. Don't go off the deep end with any nonsense. This has nothing to do with Hulk.

quanchi112
Someone needs to post the scans.

carver9
Okay, where are going with this? BM KOed the shit out of KH with his superior power and yes, it was a clean victory. Don't go off the deep end with any nonsense. This has nothing to do with Hulk.

King Hyperion blitz him, punch him again. Blue Marvel is on the ground nearly out. Instead of pressing his attack, King Hyperion decides to talk. Blue Marvel gets a 'second' wind and beats Hyperion. It's just that simple. What if Hyperion pressed his attack when Blue Marvel was on the ground?

quanchi112
King Hyperion blitz him, punch him again. Blue Marvel is on the ground nearly out. Instead of pressing his attack, King Hyperion decides to talk. Blue Marvel gets a 'second' wind and beats Hyperion. It's just that simple. What if Hyperion pressed his attack when Blue Marvel was on the ground? Post the scans then. Entire fight.

carver9
Post the scans then. Entire fight.

I'm looking for then right now. One sec. Don't know why I am posting it when I know what you are going to say.

Blue Area Vet
King Hyperion blitz him, punch him again. Blue Marvel is on the ground nearly out. Instead of pressing his attack, King Hyperion decides to talk. Blue Marvel gets a 'second' wind and beats Hyperion. It's just that simple. What if Hyperion pressed his attack when Blue Marvel was on the ground?

Lol, do you realize you just described hundreds of comic book fights? What is your point? This us a clean victory like I said. BM POUNDED him unconscious, a guy who was killing other versions of himself from other universes. BM KNOCKED HIM THE EFF OUT. Sometimes I getbqhy you frustrate so many posters.

quanchi112
I'm looking for then right now. One sec. Don't know why I am posting it when I know what you are going to say. What am I going to say ?

Blue Area Vet

Have you figured out what his point is, because I haven't.

carver9
Lol, do you realize you just described hundreds of comic book fights? What is your point? This us a clean victory like I said. BM POUNDED him unconscious, a guy who was killing other versions of himself from other universes. BM KNOCKED HIM THE EFF OUT. Sometimes I getbqhy you frustrate so many posters.

After his second wind, yes, BM did win. If KH would have pressed his attack then...

quanchi112
Have you figured out what his point is, because I haven't. It depends on the characters with carver. Say gladiator won a fight where the other guy was winning and stopped to talk there would be no issues.

carver9
Have you figured out what his point is, because I haven't.

My point is, if Hyperion would have pressed his attack instead of boasting, BM would have been stomped to sleep in no time.

carver9
It depends on the characters with carver. Say gladiator won a fight where the other guy was winning and stopped to talk there would be no issues.

Wrong

One_Angry_Scot

Scans here

http://imgur.com/a/sbJ9y

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Scans here

Blue Marvel states "I was beaten. Humiliated on more levels than...".

Blue Area Vet
My point is, if Hyperion would have pressed his attack instead of boasting, BM would have been stomped to sleep in no time.

That is literally the dumbest non argument I have ever witnessed on this board or any board, no exaggeration. How the hell do you know what would have happened? I am embarrassed talking to you about this nonsense. Please remember to apply this retarded standard to all Hulk battles from now on. If you forget, I'll remind you.

One_Angry_Scot

I wasn't voicing my opinion at all, just sharing the scans for people to see.

Blue Area Vet

You mean after he described how cocky he was in underestimating KH? Wow, you are sad.

carver9
You mean after he described how cocky he was in underestimating KH? Wow, you are sad.

Underestimating him by saying he hits harder than Sentry? Yeah, that's some type of underestimating huh?

Blue Area Vet
Underestimating him by saying he hits harder than Sentry? Yeah, that's some type of underestimating huh?

What's the sequence, genius? ?? He said that he was cocky BEFORE the first hit. Yes, he is telling us he underestimated his opponent:

"Like I was hitting a 'two' hole twenty yards knowing no one could stop me."

How much clearer could thus be??

Also, you failed to mentioned that BM said he was holding back:

"It's been a long time since I've bee able to let loose this way...."

He makes thus statement WHILE he is fist raping KM. Clean victory.

Stoic
After his second wind, yes, BM did win. If KH would have pressed his attack then...

But what if they both came in ready to fight, which is the premise behind this particular threads confrontation? Blue Marvel was hardly prepared to for the fight that he in turn won. Quan is actually on you r side in this, and believes that Gladiator wins... Unless of course you are arguing against Gladiator? What's your point? You have the scans of the full fight, which means even the ones that you don't believe are relevant, or what?

carver9
But what if they both came in ready to fight, which is the premise behind this particular threads confrontation? Blue Marvel was hardly prepared to for the fight that he in turn won. Quan is actually on you r side in this, and believes that Gladiator wins... Unless of course you are arguing against Gladiator? What's your point? You have the scans of the full fight, which means even the ones that you don't believe are relevant, or what?

The same thing would probably happen. What happened during that fight that made you think BM wasn't ready for a fight. When Hype lifted up the child, look in the background, BM was knocked out over a rock. He then sneak attack Hyperion while his attention was on the child which gave BM an opening. The beginning of that fight was a stomp and hype clearly koed him. If Hype would have decided to kill him, there wasn't a thing BM could have done to prevent it.

Branlor Swift
King Hyperion pretty much gained a victory over Blue Marvel. Temp KO, whatever.

The issue here is that Blue Marvel was holding back. And as soon as he wasn't anymore, he kicked the shit out of KH.

If the argument is that King Hyperion can beat a rather docile Blue Marvel, then it's a really piss poor thing to hold over Blue Marvel unleashing and running a rape train over King Hyperion.

And considering the forum rules dictate that best of his abilities, then how can you place more stock over the former than the latter in a forum setting?
But to use an example from yesterday. Gladiator was toying with Drax in a fight. But Drax was handily winning while he was fighting in such a lesser state. Should we suddenly assume it's relevant to full out Gladiator? Just like we assume KH "winning" is more relevant than Blue Marvel winning when he was going "all out"?

However, that isn't all. I'm glad to hear Carver concede that a low level Thanos clone one shotted Hulk. smile
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thanos/X-Man_Annual_1998_Page_31_Image_0001.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thanos/X-Man_Annual_1998_Page_32_Image_0001.jpg

High five for that Carter. thumb up

Rao Kal El
I think BM has the edge, close fight

carver9
What's the sequence, genius? ?? He said that he was cocky BEFORE the first hit. Yes, he is telling us he underestimated his opponent:

"Like I was hitting a 'two' hole twenty yards knowing no one could stop me."

How much clearer could thus be??

Also, you failed to mentioned that BM said he was holding back:

"It's been a long time since I've bee able to let loose this way...."

He makes thus statement WHILE he is fist raping KM. Clean victory.

He also admitted he was defeated. Since we are accepting everything both are saying, do you admit BM was defeated in the beginning?

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
King Hyperion pretty much gained a victory over Blue Marvel. Temp KO, whatever.

The issue here is that Blue Marvel was holding back. And as soon as he wasn't anymore, he kicked the shit out of KH.

If the argument is that King Hyperion can beat a rather docile Blue Marvel, then it's a really piss poor thing to hold over Blue Marvel unleashing and running a rape train over King Hyperion.

And considering the forum rules dictate that best of his abilities, then how can you place more stock over the former than the latter in a forum setting?
But to use an example from yesterday. Gladiator was toying with Drax in a fight. But Drax was handily winning while he was fighting in such a lesser state. Should we suddenly assume it's relevant to full out Gladiator? Just like we assume KH "winning" is more relevant than Blue Marvel winning when he was going "all out"?

However, that isn't all. I'm glad to hear Carver concede that a low level Thanos clone one shotted Hulk. smile
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thanos/X-Man_Annual_1998_Page_31_Image_0001.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thanos/X-Man_Annual_1998_Page_32_Image_0001.jpg

High five for that Carter. thumb up

That's a humongous Thanos clone.

Blue Area Vet

BM would rape Gladiator, and I have more respect for him than most. BECAUSE of the KH fight, which by the way he won, he won't underestimate a similar character again.

Stoic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Scans here

Sorry brother, I didn't see your link. Thanks for the scan BTW.

Carver, Adam defeated him with 4 blows. When the match began, he was being cocky, and did not know that King Hyperion was going to assault him. This is not something that should be acknowledged as the beginning of any battle. The true battle begins after Adam zaps him, and they stand toe to toe, and trade punches. However Adam's punches devastated King Hyperion so much that he could not continue to trade blows, and after 4 hits he was out of the match. There are no excuses, Adam defeated him soundly.

Blue Area Vet
He also admitted he was defeated. Since we are accepting everything both are saying, do you admit BM was defeated in the beginning?

Sure, as in bested. ....for a moment.....when he was being cocky by his own admittance......and underestimating his opponent. He was not killed, KOed, or injured and he got up and KOed a guy that hit him harder than Sentry. That's the context.

carver9

Carver, Adam defeated him with 4 blows. When the match began, he was being cocky, and did not know that King Hyperion was going to assault him. This is not something that should be acknowledged as the beginning of any battle. The true battle begins after Adam zaps him, and they stand toe to toe, and trade punches. However Adam's punches devastated King Hyperion so much that he could not continue to trade blows, and after 4 hits he was out of the match. There are no excuses, Adam defeated him soundly.

confused

carver9
Sure, as in bested. ....for a moment.....when he was being cocky by his own admittance......and underestimating his opponent. He was not killed, KOed, or injured and he got up and KOed a guy that hit him harder than Sentry. That's the context.

WTF? He was koed. His body is limp over a rock during the scene Hype had the baby in the air. It's a win.

Blue Area Vet

WTF is wrong with this guy?

carver9
WTF is wrong with this guy?

How about you debate me. I like Stoic but I don't debate with him when it comes to scenes. How about you acknowledge BM as being koed in that scene.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I think BM has the edge, close fight

So how does a Gladiator King Hyperion fight go?

carver9
So how does a Gladiator King Hyperion fight go?

Hello.

Stoic
WTF? He was koed. His body is limp over a rock during the scene Hype had the baby in the air. It's a win.

That wasn't a true battle Carver. Are you suffering from heat exhaustion? The real battle began when they both began trading blows, not when one guy decided to float on in, and level someone that wasn't expecting more than an argument. King Hyperion was beaten after 4 blows. Let me spell it out to you in terms that you will understand, because you seem to be missing the point. If the two of them were trapped behind a force field, and a ref told them both that there weren't to begin combat until the whistle blows, then the force fields were removed as the whistles sounds. They then run in at each other, and begin to exchange blows... who wins? Does King Hyperion win after knowing the Adam defeated him in 4 blows, or does Adam win, after us knowing that he defeated King Hyperion with 4 blows? This is simple shit Carver.

Blue Area Vet
How about you debate me. I like Stoic but I don't debate with him when it comes to scenes. How about you acknowledge BM as being koed in that scene.

Stop acting thicker than you are. The debate has been over for a while now and everone sees that but you. Standing 8 counts don't determine winners, but KOs do.

Stoic

how in the world is anyone saying that Adam was KO'd. We can't even see his face, and if he was KO'd it only took him a panel to wake up. In a boxing match he would have gotten back up before the count of ten. Would King Hyperion have made the ten count? NO.

carver9
That wasn't a true battle Carver. Are you suffering from heat exhaustion? The real battle began when they both began trading blows, not when one guy decided to float on in, and level someone that wasn't expecting more than an argument. King Hyperion was beaten after 4 blows. Let me spell it out to you in terms that you will understand, because you seem to be missing the point. If the two of them were trapped behind a force field, and a ref told them both that there weren't to begin combat until the whistle blows, then the force fields were removed as the whistles sounds. They then run in at each other, and begin to exchange blows... who wins? Does King Hyperion win after knowing the Adam defeated him in 4 blows, or does Adam win, after us knowing that he defeated King Hyperion with 4 blows? This is simple shit Carver.

Aaaahhhhh, so Blue Marvel let Hyperion beat on him then when Blue Marvel got up and snuck attack Hyperion with anti matter, that CLEARLY did damage, that's when the fight count? Gotcha.

carver9
how in the world is anyone saying that Adam was KO'd. We can't even see his face, and if he was KO'd it only took him a panel to wake up. In a boxing match he would have gotten back up before the count of ten. Would King Hyperion have made the ten count? NO.

I'm not the only one that said he was koed. Wait, lol, he was laid over that rock looking for daisies. Makes sense. His body was limp over a rock because he wanted to pose for the camera. Stoic, please stop replying to me.

Stoic
Aaaahhhhh, so Blue Marvel let Hyperion beat on him then when Blue Marvel got up and snuck attack Hyperion with anti matter, that CLEARLY did damage, that's when the fight count? Gotcha.

King Hyperion was still on his feet, and no more injured than Adam was. Please try again, if anyone could have been stated to be woozy it would have been the guy beaten into the ground. They were on equal ground, and you being deceitful about it, isn't really going to overturn the fact that when he was ready, King Hyperion was beaten with only 4 punches.

carver9
Stop acting thicker than you are. The debate has been over for a while now and everone sees that but you. Standing 8 counts don't determine winners, but KOs do.

Finally got a reply. So, since we see Adam laid out on a rock and Adam admitting that he lost, did Hyperion win the battle?

carver9
King Hyperion was still on his feet, and no more injured than Adam was. Please try again, if anyone could have been stated to be woozy it would have been the guy beaten into the ground. They were on equal ground, and you being deceitful about it, isn't really going to overturn the fact that when he was ready, King Hyperion was beaten with only 4 punches.

Again Stoic, stop replying to me. Nothing was equal about a sneak attack that did damage. Look at Hyperion words after BM zipped him with anti matter. Again, it's clear he was damaged. If you reply to this post, I'm not responding to you.

Stoic
Again Stoic, stop replying to me. Nothing was equal about a sneak attack that did damage. Look at Hyperion words after BM zipped him with anti matter. Again, it's clear he was damaged. If you reply to this post, I'm not responding to you.

Adam didn't assault King Hyperion in the same manner, he hit him with a different kind of attack than King Hyperion hit Adam with. If Adam would have returned the favor, and pummeled him in the same way that he was pummeled, there is very strong evidence to suggest that King Hyperion, would not have gotten back up. This is based on him being thoroughly defeated by 4 punches while seeing Adam in his face. You don't have to reply/ You know that Adam won, and that's really the only thing that matters here. This is also an open forum.

Blue Area Vet

The only sneak attack is you coming up with these bankrupt arguments. I fully understand why PR abused you. You deserve it.

Rao Kal El
Who else but Quagmire?

h1a8
Lol, I remember they used some super speed, but to say the fight was at light speed is not true. PLUS that was normal Hype, not King Hype. Also, where is your proof that Gladiator is stronger? And even if he was, what would be his defense against antimatter being that he is made of matter? Nice strategy, help keep BMs rep down so he doesn't surpass Superman's power level....

No, they fought at lightspeed. One throws a punch, a nanosecond later the other throws a punch. Light could move about 1 foot in a nanosecond.

Anyway, Glads strength feats are better. If you go by ABC logic against characters then PF Cyke casually blocked all of Thor's might when he tried to slam, yet Glads actually affected him.

And you can't beat that punching a planet into pieces feat.

Anti-matter from BM is shit. He has hit multiple beings with little effect. Apparently his anti-matter doesn't do much to herald level characters or above. Idk.

Stoic
No, they fought at lightspeed. One throws a punch, a nanosecond later the other throws a punch. Light could move about 1 foot in a nanosecond.

Anyway, Glads strength feats are better. If you go by ABC logic against characters then PF Cyke casually blocked all of Thor's might when he tried to slam, yet Glads actually affected him.

And you can't beat that punching a planet into pieces feat.

Anti-matter from BM is shit. He has hit multiple beings with little effect. Apparently his anti-matter doesn't do much to herald level characters or above. Idk.

Blue Marvel was stated as being in the High Herald tier just like Gladiator in terms of strength, and he is more powerful than Gladiator. Gladiator fought Hyperion (the original one) the fight took longer than the fight between Blue Marvel vs King Hyperion. What has to be established is whether the original Hyperion was stronger than King Hyperion, because if he isn't Gladiator is going to be crushed in a fight against Adam. As for the Anti Matter being nothing comment, it hurt King Hyperion, and unless I am mistaken, this is the same guy that pushed in the Juggernaut's kneecap.

RealPizzaBoy
Blue Marvel wins its not a question. look at all gladiator fights he is always at the recieving end. the guy is just terrible at fighting. black bolt was getting the best of him in only H2H. his recent fight vs Drax was only won via gladiator taking him to deep space. until that moment not a single punch was landed by gladiator. gladiator is suppose to be powerful but he is a walking (or better yet flying) punching bag to heralds.

h1a8
Blue Marvel was stated as being in the High Herald tier just like Gladiator in terms of strength, and he is more powerful than Gladiator. Gladiator fought Hyperion (the original one) the fight took longer than the fight between Blue Marvel vs King Hyperion. What has to be established is whether the original Hyperion was stronger than King Hyperion, because if he isn't Gladiator is going to be crushed in a fight against Adam. As for the Anti Matter being nothing comment, it hurt King Hyperion, and unless I am mistaken, this is the same guy that pushed in the Juggernaut's kneecap.

Anti-matter hurt? That's not enough. BM anti-matter has hit herald level beings with his so called anti-matter and not killed or koed them. I'm not saying Gladiator won't be affected but he isn't going to be koed or killed.

Glads has superior strength feats, superior speed feats, etc.

Bottomline: Glad can fight at light speed or close. BM can't. That is the biggest reason why Glads will stomp BM. No arguing around that. You have to go through that argument.

Delta1938

Not a true myth as much as a misinterpreted thing.

Also, I think, and I hate saying this, carter is right. I've seen more reputable posters on other sites say Hulk was more powerful than normal drawing energy from the HEROES REBORN(or whatever it was) universe. Although that same Hulk, while "angrier than ever" or some shit saying he was immensely enraged, beat on Abomination(who Hulk thought was gray Hulk) for like 2 straight minutes which narration suggested was about a hit a second, and failed to KO Abomination. And IIRC it was when he had Abom on the ground and mounted like in MMA. So much for "strongest one there is." shifty

Except, there was nothing to show the IG amped his durability when he was fighting that team.

leonidas
Originally posted by Delta1938
Not a true myth as much as a misinterpreted thing.

Also, I think, and I hate saying this, carter is right. I've seen more reputable posters on other sites say Hulk was more powerful than normal drawing energy from the HEROES REBORN(or whatever it was) universe. Although that same Hulk, while "angrier than ever" or some shit saying he was immensely enraged, beat on Abomination(who Hulk thought was gray Hulk) for like 2 straight minutes which narration suggested was about a hit a second, and failed to KO Abomination. And IIRC it was when he had Abom on the ground and mounted like in MMA. So much for "strongest one there is." shifty

nah, pretty much a straight up myth now-a-days. i'll bust it one day this summer hopefully.

and.....carter (and whoever else is making the claim) is certainly NOT right about hulk being amped in that fight. the scan he show (in some other thread) to support that stance was utterly ridiculous. you want to believe it though, go right ahead. but that idea is full-on internet bullsh!t and i'd wager my house it was a gladiator fan who came up with it. laughing out loud

Delta1938
nah, pretty much a straight up myth now-a-days. i'll bust it one day this summer hopefully.

and.....carter (and whoever else is making the claim) is certainly NOT right about hulk being amped in that fight. the scan he show (in some other thread) to support that stance was utterly ridiculous. you want to believe it though, go right ahead. but that idea is full-on internet bullsh!t and i'd wager my house it was a gladiator fan who came up with it. laughing out loud

Do you want me to post the scans of what happened to Glads with Reed? It's not a "myth." Myth would mean there's no truth to it. It's something misinterpreted and blown out of proportion.

I'm not believing what carter argues because of anything carter said, but of much better posters than him(of course that is a rather low bar) pointing it out elsewhere. Granted, I haven't seen it in a while, but you seem to be assuming it's wrong just because kitty-cat is championing it. Smelly Cat doing a piss-poor job of proving his claim doesn't mean he's wrong. You know what they say about broken clocks.

leonidas
you can post the reed scan from his first appearance if you'd like but powers change dramatically overtime and i said 'now-a-days' it is a myth as it is nearly 100% unsupportable. in the wake of guys like sentry, bm, hyperion, that whole 'confidence' thing is no longer taken into account as relates to glads, so, yeah, now-a-days, pretty much a myth. not to say next month some writer may focus on it again--but in the last bunch of years it may have been alluded to once. that makes it a myth imo. you have a different opinion, cool beans. thumb up

and i'm not denying anything just because of carver--to his credit he actually SHOWED the scan he thinks supported the idea--though i doubt even he took it seriously. it was laughable and a hilarious stretch that i find it hard to believe anyone would subscribe to.

Delta1938
you can post the reed scan from his first appearance if you'd like but powers change dramatically overtime and i said 'now-a-days' it is a myth as it is nearly 100% unsupportable. in the wake of guys like sentry, bm, hyperion, that whole 'confidence' thing is no longer taken into account as relates to glads, so, yeah, now-a-days, pretty much a myth. not to say next month some writer may focus on it again--but in the last bunch of years it may have been alluded to once. that makes it a myth imo. you have a different opinion, cool beans. thumb up

and i'm not denying anything just because of carver--to his credit he actually SHOWED the scan he thinks supported the idea--though i doubt even he took it seriously. it was laughable and a hilarious stretch that i find it hard to believe anyone would subscribe to.

You do realize I pointed-out that the confidence issue is misinterpreted and blown out of proportion, right? Never did I say it works the way many people argue. Someone previously pointed it out, his powers simply drop when he does poorly against someone he KNOWS he should beat. That's why he was weakened in that FF issue. He owned Reed, literally left him all over town, then later is beating on Captain America's shield, but a hologram makes him think his powers are failing against Reed.

But you're arguing against it, saying it's "full-on Internet bullshit," simply because Kitty-Cat is championing it. We know he has piss-poor interpretation skills of the comics. Perhaps, he heard it from someone else and is trying to prove it but can't find where it happened? Although I admit I'd need to see it again. Maybe kitty-cat can tell me the issue references for the time period.

Also, I should note that carter actually has more reason to argue Hulk wasn't amped against Gladiator than you do. 'Cuz, ya know, he's championing Gladiator elsewhere so it'd be hard for him to argue Hulk over whoever he argues loses to Gladiator unless he argues that Hulk specifically. Which, you know he won't since he didn't start reading comics until WORLD WAR HULK, so that's the Hulk he holds torch for. And is premature for.

carver9
Aaaahhhhv, I forgot about this thread. Leo, I have the scans if you want them. One sec, I will be back.

carver9
This is the same Hulk. This scene took place right after his fight against Gladiator. He was amped. Pulling in energy from a pocket dimension.

http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk447_06b.jpg.html
http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk447_03b.jpg.html

Pretty much a repeat of World Breaker (at lower level though).

http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk446_10a.jpg.html
http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk446_10b.jpg.html
http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk446_11b.jpg.html
http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk446_16a.jpg.html

Still giving off the green aura AND, he destroyed past enemies with ease.

http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk459_14b.jpg.html

Here is Sampson telling Hulk about the energy he is dishing off and his power level.

http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/HeroesReborn-thereturn0210.jpg.html

Does anyone have that scan of Doctor Strange tells Hulk he is dying because his body is pulling in too much energy from a pocket dimension due to his lost connection with Banner. If not, I will continue to look. Moral of the story is, you were wrong Leo.

Delta1938
This is the same Hulk. This scene took place right after his fight against Gladiator. He was amped. Pulling in energy from a pocket dimension.

http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk447_06b.jpg.html
http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk447_03b.jpg.html

Pretty much a repeat of World Breaker (at lower level though).

http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk446_10a.jpg.html
http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk446_10b.jpg.html
http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk446_11b.jpg.html
http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk446_16a.jpg.html

Still giving off the green aura AND, he destroyed past enemies with ease.

http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/Hulk459_14b.jpg.html

Here is Sampson telling Hulk about the energy he is dishing off and his power level.

http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/Marvel%20Comics/Hulk%20vs%20WWH%20and%20WBH/Critical%20mass%20before%20WBH/HeroesReborn-thereturn0210.jpg.html

Does anyone have that scan of Doctor Strange tells Hulk he is dying because his body is pulling in too much energy from a pocket dimension due to his lost connection with Banner. If not, I will continue to look. Moral of the story is, you were wrong Leo.

Ahhh yes, some by Rao from that post he made that showed WWH being on "another level" for Hulk was more lip service than fact, that you said he did a good job without lowballing Hulk, and you'd come back later and prove him wrong. And never did. Then recently asked him for them so you can use them.

carver9
Ahhh yes, some by Rao from that post he made that showed WWH being on "another level" for Hulk was more lip service than fact, that you said he did a good job without lowballing Hulk, and you'd come back later and prove him wrong. And never did. Then recently asked him for them so you can use them.

I admitted to Rao on that same day that his post was on point so what's the point you're trying to make? WWH would still crush that version of Hulk which was what Rao was trying to argue against.

Delta1938
I admitted to Rao on that same day that his post was on point so what's the point you're trying to make? WWH would still crush that version of Hulk which was what Rao was trying to argue against.

You mean where you didn't reply to his examples at all besides saying you were going to reply to them later? You ran away. Like you do elsewhere. You would make a terrible lawyer.

carver9
You mean where you didn't reply to his examples at all besides saying you were going to reply to them later? You ran away. Like you do elsewhere. You would make a terrible lawyer.

I didn't run away. I don't linger around one thread or one area on this forum, I am debating against people everywhere. So if I miss replying to someone (like I did against Leo), then that means I was probably somewhere else crushing someone's hopes. That's why when this thread popped back up, I was able to respond to an old post from Leo. Moral of the story is, it happens.

Delta1938
I didn't run away. I don't linger around one thread or one area on this forum, I am debating against people everywhere. So if I miss replying to someone (like I did against Leo), then that means I was probably somewhere else crushing someone's hopes. That's why when this thread popped back up, I was able to respond to an old post from Leo. Moral of the story is, it happens.

You runaway all the time. You also lie.

carver9
You runaway all the time. You also lie.

No i don't and I don't lie either. Why are we off topic again Delta?

Delta1938
No i don't and I don't lie either. Why are we off topic again Delta?

You just lied twice!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.