Underworld vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Viktor on one side organizing all Underworld characters in a massive battle against Blade and his universe in an all out war. Located in a barren wasteland. Both universes start 5 miles apart. They each have a castle as their home base. The point is to dominate the other universe through death or by submission.

All good and bad guys are united against the other. Who wins ?

Kotor3
Its a stomp for Blade universe. All you need is Frost with power of La Magra, Nomak, Dracula, and Blade.

Nomak and reapers most likely solo this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kotor3
Its a stomp for Blade universe. All you need is Frost with power of La Magra, Nomak, Dracula, and Blade.

Nomak and reapers most likely solo this. Not at all. Frost wasn't that powerful and underworld has the more powerful characters here.

Kotor3
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not at all. Frost wasn't that powerful and underworld has the more powerful characters here.

LOL. Prove it. Name one person who could beat Frost with the powers of La Magra let alone Nomak or Dracula.

quanchi112
LOL. Prove it. Name one person who could beat Frost with the powers of La Magra let alone Nomak or Dracula. Multiple characters. That character wasn't impressive at all.

Viktor, Lucian, Selene, Sonja, Markus, Michael, etc.

Robtard
Basically a dupe thread; Blade-verse won last time. /thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Basically a dupe thread; Blade-verse won last time. /thread Based on ?

Kotor3
Multiple characters. That character wasn't impressive at all.

Viktor, Lucian, Selene, Sonja, Markus, Michael, etc.

I hope you are joking. There is absolutely nothing any of the characters you mentioned can do to let just mentioned Frost.

Frost is faster than any of the characters you mentioned. His body can reform itself as well. What exactly are the characters that you mentioned going to do to him? Don't even let me get started on Nomak.

quanchi112
I hope you are joking. There is absolutely nothing any of the characters you mentioned can do to let just mentioned Frost.

Frost is faster than any of the characters you mentioned. His body can reform itself as well. What exactly are the characters that you mentioned going to do to him? Don't even let me get started on Nomak. He can be killed via Undereorld tech. Blade killed him easily when he had to as well. The guy was painfully sloppy.

Kotor3
He can be killed via Undereorld tech. Blade killed him easily when he had to as well. The guy was painfully sloppy.

What underworld tech?

Forst arrogance and ignorance of what Blade was pumping him with is what killed him first of all.

That formula was unique and was developed from Dr. Karen Jenson working to find a stable cure. Something she stumble on. Underworld have nothing like it nor were they trying to develop anything like it.

quanchi112
What underworld tech?

Forst arrogance and ignorance of what Blade was pumping him with is what killed him first of all.

That formula was unique and was developed from Dr. Karen Jenson working to find a stable cure. Something she stumble on. Underworld have nothing like it nor were they trying to develop anything like it. Tech specifically designed to kill vampires. Bye bye frost.

Underworld is simply on another level than this universe.

Kotor3
Tech specifically designed to kill vampires. Bye bye frost.

Underworld is simply on another level than this universe.

You are either trolling or have absolutely no proof. Either way I accept your concession.

quanchi112
You are either trolling or have absolutely no proof. Either way I accept your concession. You clearly haven't seen the Underworld films. This means you concede and submit to Viktor's will.

Kotor3
You clearly haven't seen the Underworld films. This means you concede and submit to Viktor's will.

You have yet to provide one single piece of evidence to support your argument. So let me use your same argument.

You evidently have not seen the Blade movies. This means you concede and submit to Frost, Nomak, and Drake's will.

Oh and Nomak solos. With the reapers its a stomp.

quanchi112
You have yet to provide one single piece of evidence to support your argument. So let me use your same argument.

You evidently have not seen the Blade movies. This means you concede and submit to Frost, Nomak, and Drake's will.

Oh and Nomak solos. With the reapers its a stomp. You denied that they have specific weaponry designed to kill vampires. Your ignorance isn't a point in a debate. False. Reapers were weak. Death dealers slaughter them effortlessly.

Kotor3
You denied that they have specific weaponry designed to kill vampires. Your ignorance isn't a point in a debate. False. Reapers were weak. Death dealers slaughter them effortlessly.

Really, where? I said tell me something they have that will hurt the ones I mentioned in the thread which obviously you have no knowledge of.

Let me help you. Their weapons designed with sliver or Ultraviolet ammunition would do nothing.

Frost would have to be pump with tons of sliver or Ultraviolet ammo and we still do not have proof that it would kill him. Perhaps slow him down. We also have the fact that he could easily dodge them if he wants.

Nomak cannot be hurt with Sliver and the Ultraviolet ammo would mostly like do damage but not enough before he kills them.

Dracula can't be hurt with neither nor can Blade.

So, I ask again, what weapons would they use to stop them?

quanchi112
Really, where? I said tell me something they have that will hurt the ones I mentioned in the thread which obviously you have no knowledge of.

Let me help you. Their weapons designed with sliver or Ultraviolet ammunition would do nothing.

Frost would have to be pump with tons of sliver or Ultraviolet ammo and we still do not have proof that it would kill him. Perhaps slow him down. We also have the fact that he could easily dodge them if he wants.

Nomak cannot be hurt with Sliver and the Ultraviolet ammo would mostly like do damage but not enough before he kills them.

Dracula can't be hurt with neither nor can Blade.

So, I ask again, what weapons would they use to stop them? Vampires have the same weaknesses as in sunlight for the most part here. He has weaknesses therefore he dies.

Nomak can be physically killed as can the rest. Viktor and the others decimate them. Nomak wasn't impressive.

Kotor3
Vampires have the same weaknesses as in sunlight for the most part here. He has weaknesses therefore he dies.

Nomak can be physically killed as can the rest. Viktor and the others decimate them. Nomak wasn't impressive.

I agree Viktor and rest of his inferior crew are not impressive and die horribly. I am glad you finally came to your senses.

quanchi112
I agree Viktor and rest of his inferior crew are not impressive and die horribly. I am glad you finally came to your senses. I said Viktor can kill the others and you agreed. Concession accepts. Do not defy me any further, boy.

Kotor3
I said Viktor can kill the others and you agreed. Concession accepts. Do not defy me any further, boy.

Look I know what you said. You are butt hurt that underworld loses. I understand. I am just glad to see that you agreed that Viktor and his crew stands no chance.

quanchi112
Look I know what you said. You are butt hurt that underworld loses. I understand. I am just glad to see that you agreed that Viktor and his crew stands no chance. You pretending I said that is a concession. Viktor would buttrape this pathetic universe. They'd send Lycans up their asses which they aren't used to dealing with.

Viktor wins.

Kotor3
You pretending I said that is a concession. Viktor would buttrape this pathetic universe. They'd send Lycans up their asses which they aren't used to dealing with.

Viktor wins.

No you coming with no argument is a concession. I will keep enjoying your trolling its amusing. Yes, Viktor would get rape.

Silent Master
Someone should tell quan that the Blade universe actually does have werewolves.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why do people keep calling him Dracula he was called drake...

next nomak was sensitive to the sun.. hence how blade hot him off of him by reflecting the sun off his sword... Thus if he was pumped full of ultraviolent rounds he'd die... We see all the reapers nomak created were killed by one big blast of ultraviolent rays so clearly they can be killed by them. In underworld.. in an all out battle.. There were vast amounts of vampires and lycans who had ultra violent guns and metal bullets... In blade's verse there wasn't near the amount of weapons like that. Thus the underworld normal vampires and lycans who have the technological advantage and easily kill vampire and reaper one right after the other

Tattoos N Scars
Blade universe ould unleash Daystar on the Underworld vamps while protecting themselves from it. Then, they f@ck up the Lycans.

quanchi112
No you coming with no argument is a concession. I will keep enjoying your trolling its amusing. Yes, Viktor would get rape. Weapons made for the killing of vampires and the death dealers. Frost is very sloppy and he easily gets picked off. The rest as well. Viktor and the boys in a stomp.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Why do people keep calling him Dracula he was called drake...

next nomak was sensitive to the sun.. hence how blade hot him off of him by reflecting the sun off his sword... Thus if he was pumped full of ultraviolent rounds he'd die... We see all the reapers nomak created were killed by one big blast of ultraviolent rays so clearly they can be killed by them. In underworld.. in an all out battle.. There were vast amounts of vampires and lycans who had ultra violent guns and metal bullets... In blade's verse there wasn't near the amount of weapons like that. Thus the underworld normal vampires and lycans who have the technological advantage and easily kill vampire and reaper one right after the other

Actually he was worshiped as a god called Dagon, then Dracula and then Drake for short for the preppy school kids.

It was in the movie, just watch it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Someone should tell quan that the Blade universe actually does have werewolves. Alternate endings don't count. Sorry, no wolves in Blade.

Silent Master
Looks like someone made a youtube trip, next time just watch the movie.

quanchi112
Looks like someone made a youtube trip, next time just watch the movie. Alternate endings have never counted.

No wolves exist canonically in the blade universe unlike the superior Underworld universe.

Tattoos N Scars
Who gives a f@ck?

Silent Master
Just further proof that quan hasn't seen the movies

RJ 2.0
You are either trolling or have absolutely no proof. Either way I accept your concession. Afraid he's right. Reapers/Nomak can be easily killed via decapitation. Frost? UW vampires were shown draining people in seconds. Or Selene can simply dispatch him the same way she did the super lycan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Who gives a f@ck? Canonicity, redneck.

Just further proof that quan hasn't seen the movies It isn't canon. Quit bringing up non canon endings. No werewolves. Sorry, kiddo.

Kotor3

quanchi112

Kotor3
Weakness exploitation. You can't deny it.
I agree you can't deny but you keep trying to. What Underworld have no weakness? What their weakness is different? Underworld has more weakness than the Blade universe.

Try again.

Blade is one foe whereas the death dealers are many. Selene amongst others are superior to him anyways.
In Blade II there were many of them as Blade and the Vampires form the weapons for the reapers.

So, no you fail again. As, for Selene being superior to Blade, only in strength but nowhere in skill. Blade rapes and makes her his wife.

That is incorrect as they are Lycans here as well who are a complete unknown to blade verse. You are arguing against just one side of the underworld coin.
Lycans are weak to sliver something used in the Blade universe. Reapers are unknown in Underworld universe. Also the reapers would convert the underworld Vamps to reapers increasing their numbers.

Frost as the Blood God, coverts all Underworld Vamps to his slavers including Viktor. Then he feeds them to Nomak and the reapers while Drake makes out with Selene.

KuRuPT Thanosi

quanchi112
I agree you can't deny but you keep trying to. What Underworld have no weakness? What their weakness is different? Underworld has more weakness than the Blade universe.

Try again.

In Blade II there were many of them as Blade and the Vampires form the weapons for the reapers.

So, no you fail again. As, for Selene being superior to Blade, only in strength but nowhere in skill. Blade rapes and makes her his wife.

Lycans are weak to sliver something used in the Blade universe. Reapers are unknown in Underworld universe. Also the reapers would convert the underworld Vamps to reapers increasing their numbers.

Frost as the Blood God, coverts all Underworld Vamps to his slavers including Viktor. Then he feeds them to Nomak and the reapers while Drake makes out with Selene. That is false. Vampires and death dealers from the UW universe are armed with the weaponry that takes out the blade vamps.

A small number of them had access to it.

Completely untrue and I am glad you acknowledge is far stronger than Blade.

Lycans are an unknown to the blade universe so they won't have a clue as to their weaknesses initially.

Reapers can be physically killed and quite easily by the death dealers.

Kotor3

Kotor3

Werewolf582
Blade

KuRuPT Thanosi

juggerman
Actually all the Blade vamps need is a little SPF 40 and they are good to go in daytime warfare. Also biker suits protect them just fine. So now we have Blade vamps able to operate at all hours, but only Lycans that can fight during the day for UW.

Lestov16
Originally posted by juggerman
Actually all the Blade vamps need is a little SPF 40 and they are good to go in daytime warfare. Also biker suits protect them just fine. So now we have Blade vamps able to operate at all hours, but only Lycans that can fight during the day for UW.

thumb up

Kotor3

quanchi112

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Afraid he's right. Reapers/Nomak can be easily killed via decapitation. Frost? UW vampires were shown draining people in seconds. Or Selene can simply dispatch him the same way she did the super lycan. Anyone?

Kotor3
underworld characters having more weaknesses than the blade universe.

Kill them by physical contact or use their weaponry to kill Frost who is a sloppy fighter overconfident.
Name one weapon that could kill Frost with the powers of the Blood God that exist in UW.

Same as I could say the Lycans spreading the methods used to make Quint Lane. Giant Lycans with instantaneous healing and no weakness to silver.

laughing out loud

Selene would slaughter Blade. Greater feats and stronger.

Based off your debating the Lycans have the means to eliminate this weakness anyways as well as mass produce an army similar to Quint Lanes.

laughing out loud
Stop it would you. Really? Quint Lanes gets destroyed by any of the ones I mentioned. Selene took him. Nomak would eat Selene for dinner.

Look Frost with powers of Blood God solos. Nomak comes in to feast on the left overs, while Drake goes on a date with Selene, and Blade retires.

quanchi112
Name one weapon that could kill Frost with the powers of the Blood God that exist in UW.

Stop it would you. Really? Quint Lanes gets destroyed by any of the ones I mentioned. Selene took him. Nomak would eat Selene for dinner.

Look Frost with powers of Blood God solos. Nomak comes in to feast on the left overs, while Drake goes on a date with Selene, and Blade retires. Uv rounds.

No, he doesn't due to instantaneous healing and his freakish strength. Quint runs wild on him.

Frost is easily taken down due to his sloppiness and their tech. Look how easily blade took him down by himself by throwing things into him. Very sloppy indeed.

Viktor and his verse, handily.

juggerman
Pretty sure the blood god doesn't have the light weakness. That was the whole point. I'll see if I can find a clip

juggerman
No clip yet but it does say he inherited Blade's day walking from his blood on the wiki

Kotor3
Uv rounds.

Wrong.

First of all only one weapon would have an effect on him and that is because what is does to the blood which is how Frost obtained his power.

Two Frost with the power of the Blood God was fast enough to dodge bullets with his power he is way to fast to be hit with UV rounds.

Once again you fail.

No, he doesn't due to instantaneous healing and his freakish strength. Quint runs wild on him.

Frost gives Quint a much need haircut before decapitating him. Frost is why to fast for Quint. Nomak is two skilled and would turn him into a wolf reaper.

Frost is easily taken down due to his sloppiness and their tech. Look how easily blade took him down by himself by throwing things into him. Very sloppy indeed.

Viktor and his verse, handily.

Obviously you don't understand what Blade shot him with. He only hit Frost because he allowed Blade to.

Viktor and Quint take turns getting stomp.

quanchi112
Wrong.

First of all only one weapon would have an effect on him and that is because what is does to the blood which is how Frost obtained his power.

Two Frost with the power of the Blood God was fast enough to dodge bullets with his power he is way to fast to be hit with UV rounds.

Once again you fail.

Frost gives Quint a much need haircut before decapitating him. Frost is why to fast for Quint. Nomak is two skilled and would turn him into a wolf reaper.

Obviously you don't understand what Blade shot him with. He only hit Frost because he allowed Blade to.

Viktor and Quint take turns getting stomp. I am correct.

False since Blade's sword and him throwing vials isn't anywhere near this fast. Frost is sloppy and would get tagged effortlessly by any death dealer.

Selene is faster and she couldn't avoid Clint who can heal from any damage superficially. Clint crushed. Reapers are controlled by their hunger and their metabolism makes them weak. Easily dispatched of.

Frost is very arrogant and would act in the same manner.
laughing out loud

Viktor and his verse indeed triumph here. Based off your logic the underworld make an army of Quints making this an effortless stomp.

seymourwal
Pretty sure the blood god doesn't have the light weakness. That was the whole point. I'll see if I can find a clip

you are right, that was the whole point.

the underworld universe doesn't have a solid answer for drake. near-invulnerability for the win. only thing shown to stop him is the daystar virus which the underworld peeps don't have access to. so maybe after a long war, he is the only one left standing...but still standing, and would eventually mow the rest down. they just cant stop him...unless they dog pile him or sumthin lol. he eventually kills everyone. la magra will be hard to put down as well. it was a specific formula that caused him to explode. again, something underworld ppl don't have access to.

someone on here said selene could do to frost what she did to Quint(super lycan), but she only got the kill using the excess amount of silver to overload his "immunity" to it. wouldn't work against frost since silver wasn't his poison. just saying they have a hard time putting him down.

speaking of the super lycan, he was only defeated due to circumstance. selene tricked him into shrinking back down and shoved the grenade in him exploiting his insta heal. doubt the blade universe would think to do that. the silver ammo they would use on him he'd probs shrug off since it wouldnt do enough to overload him. that insta heal was on another level.

so im on the fence. each side has something specific the other side cant counter.

on a side note, does the blade uni have access to daystar? couldn't that mean something?

Kotor3
I am correct.

False since Blade's sword and him throwing vials isn't anywhere near this fast. Frost is sloppy and would get tagged effortlessly by any death dealer.

Selene is faster and she couldn't avoid Clint who can heal from any damage superficially. Clint crushed. Reapers are controlled by their hunger and their metabolism makes them weak. Easily dispatched of.

Frost is very arrogant and would act in the same manner.
laughing out loud

Viktor and his verse indeed triumph here. Based off your logic the underworld make an army of Quints making this an effortless stomp.

No I am right and you're wrong. Blade Universe has all the weapons that UW has however UW does have the weapons to take out Frost, Drake, or Nomak.

An army of Quints means nothing since all UW vamps including Viktor would get turned into reapers making the Blade Universe out number UW vastly.

Quints become slaves to Frost and Drake.

quanchi112
No I am right and you're wrong. Blade Universe has all the weapons that UW has however UW does have the weapons to take out Frost, Drake, or Nomak.

An army of Quints means nothing since all UW vamps including Viktor would get turned into reapers making the Blade Universe out number UW vastly.

Quints become slaves to Frost and Drake. That is only half the coin and the Lycans can now make an army of unexploitable, sur healing factor Lycans.

They do have the weapons to take out Frost and both Nomak and Drake can be killed physically, anyways.

No, they wouldn't since the reapers don't even really use weaponry their metabolism save Nomak's is a huge weakness.

False.

Viktor prevails, fanboy.

Kotor3

quanchi112

Kotor3
Yes, they do and yes they can. Nomak was killed physically.

Viktor leads his forces over the lackluster shitbags from the blade universe.

You keep repeating yourself without providing any evidence. I accept your willful neglect of any evidence to support your claims as a concession on this subject.

quanchi112
You keep repeating yourself without providing any evidence. I accept your willful neglect of any evidence to support your claims as a concession on this subject. I referenced evidence throughout this entire debate whereas you have willfully lied about the blade verse characters. Concession accepted.

RJ 2.0
Nomak is a beast, but any UW vampire is more than capable of ramming a sword in his side, into his heart.

Frost is easily dispatched by Selene, the same way she dispatched the Super Lycan.

seymourwal
sigh....no

0mega Spawn
What does frost being sloppy and overly confident have to do with the fact hes faster than the entire UW roster and can't die?

0mega Spawn
Nomak is a beast, but any UW vampire is more than capable of ramming a sword in his side, into his heart.

Frost is easily dispatched by Selene, the same way she dispatched the Super Lycan.
She puts a grenade in him stomach...that wouldn't work Lol

Hed reform before his body parts even hit the ground.

Placidity
Good thread.

I am undecided.

Anyone going to present real arguments?

Looks like Blade's heavy hitters are Nomak and Frost. Drake is not that high on my list.

For underworld, there is Marcus, Selene, Michael, Viktor, Eve, William and Super Lycan.

There are a ton of reapers though, and they are no canon fodder. Off-set by even more lycans?

Also because this is an all out war. Underworld has a massive day-light advantage.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Placidity
Good thread.

I am undecided.

Anyone going to present real arguments?

Yes Lucy wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
What does frost being sloppy and overly confident have to do with the fact hes faster than the entire UW roster and can't die? This is simply untrue and they fight the way they did in the films. Quit ignoring Frost is overconfident and a very sloppy fighter.

God Cloth Seiya
Blade

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Blade Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
Stronger, faster, and more durable characters.

quanchi112
Stronger, faster, and more durable characters. Support these claims with evidence.

God Cloth Seiya
So you haven't seen the movies.

quanchi112
So you haven't seen the movies. I have that is why I said prove your laughable claims. You troll like in the Godzilla thread.

God Cloth Seiya
Wrong thread. Stay on topic.

quanchi112
Wrong thread. Stay on topic. You never backed your claims. I gave another thread as an example as to where you didn't see the movies thus ironic.

wink

God Cloth Seiya
Still off topic. I actually show evidence while you don't.

quanchi112
Stronger, faster, and more durable characters. Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Still off topic. I actually show evidence while you don't. That isn't showing evidence that is making baseless claims.

laughing out loud

wallman77
blade

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
She puts a grenade in him stomach...that wouldn't work Lol

Hed reform before his body parts even hit the ground. Nah, the explosion would spread his body parts out in all directions.

Also, Selene can simply decap him, grab his head and run off with it before he regens. Yeah, she is fast enough to do this.

carver9
Frost is a beast but he is full of blood. He will probably get fed on but they'll have to dog pile him in order to do it. Nomak is a problem, a big problem, especially since he can turn half of the battle field into nearly unstoppable monsters. Same with Marcus though. I don't know if he can turn vampires. Given the fact t hat Nomak can turn underworld peeps against them with a simple bite, I'm giving it to them but Frost is a dinner buffet for the Vamps.

Khazra Reborn
I initially was thinking that the Blade-verse would stomp, because the Underworld characters seriously lack durability, even a lot of the high end ones, and the Reapers especially have off the charts damage soak. But then I remembered a lot of the UW gear was pretty sick, those UV bullets would probably phuck up everyone, minus La Magra Frost pretty badly.

Kotor3
Anyone mentioning UV rounds as an advantage for UW is wrong. Blade universe used UV rays. Still it was not easy to target the reapers. Blade universe also used all the weapons in UW plus more special specific ones that would hurt and kill anyone in UW.

The weapons that kill Frost and one that killed Drake do not exist in UW. There is absolutely no one or weapon that exist in UW that can defeat Frost or Drake.

Blade universe stomps massively on UW.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by carver9
Frost is a beast but he is full of blood. He will probably get fed on but they'll have to dog pile him in order to do it. Nomak is a problem, a big problem, especially since he can turn half of the battle field into nearly unstoppable monsters. Same with Marcus though. I don't know if he can turn vampires. Given the fact t hat Nomak can turn underworld peeps against them with a simple bite, I'm giving it to them but Frost is a dinner buffet for the Vamps. How is Nomak even remotely a problem? All it takes is one UW vampire to speed blitz and take his head off with a sword. Nomak is a non factor here.

And Frost, yeah, I agree with what you said about him.

carver9
How is Nomak even remotely a problem? All it takes is one UW vampire to speed blitz and take his head off with a sword. Nomak is a non factor here.

And Frost, yeah, I agree with what you said about him.

Who is chopping his head off? And let's not pretend like he was slow.

RJ 2.0
Who is chopping his head off? And let's not pretend like he was slow. Selene, or Viktor. He was slow compared to Selene, she's a legit bullet timer.

Face it, Nomak does nothing here.

Kotor3
Selene, or Viktor. He was slow compared to Selene, she's a legit bullet timer.

laughing

Frost before gaining the powers of the Blood God was able to dodge bullets shot from Blade who was standing straight in front of him just a few feet away in Day light. Blade was able to go toe to toe with Frost in terms of speed.

Nomak went toe to toe with Blade in speed. Also the reapers were dodging bullets shot at them.

Please stop the trolling. It is amusing though.

carver9
Selene, or Viktor. He was slow compared to Selene, she's a legit bullet timer.

Nomak is a better fighter than anyone in Under World. He was actually beating Blade h2h on more than one occasion. Taking his head off will not be as easy as you are making it anyways. Remember, one of his low end creatures was durable enough to survive a sledge to the head from a big a** battle yammer.

Who is carrying around swords to take out Nomak? Also, that's all it takes is one bite, just one and its done.

Another thing, there was some type of ninja vamp that was fighting one of the creatures made by Nomak and it dodged every slice. Nomak wins this for his team and bite Viktor, someone who he is stronger, more durable, faster, and a better fighter.

RJ 2.0
laughing

Frost before gaining the powers of the Blood God was able to dodge bullets shot from Blade who was standing straight in front of him just a few feet away in Day light. Blade was able to go toe to toe with Frost in terms of speed.

Nomak went toe to toe with Blade in speed. Also the reapers were dodging bullets shot at them.

Please stop the trolling. It is amusing though.

Mhm, but remember when Selene took a talon through the chest and didn't even blink? She walked away as if it were nothing. Also, Michael had his chest tore out and regenned. Regen goes to UW, it's a landslide.

Speed goes to UW. You see the last movie? Selene killed half a dozen men with a scalpel in like 1/4 second.

Nomak and the reapers are too slow. UW vampires easily speed blitz and take their heads off.

Trolling? By stating superior screen feats for team UW? Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

RJ 2.0
Nomak is a better fighter than anyone in Under World. He was actually beating Blade h2h on more than one occasion. Taking his head off will not be as easy as you are making it anyways. Remember, one of his low end creatures was durable enough to survive a sledge to the head from a big a** battle yammer.

Who is carrying around swords to take out Nomak? Also, that's all it takes is one bite, just one and its done.

Another thing, there was some type of ninja vamp that was fighting one of the creatures made by Nomak and it dodged every slice. Nomak wins this for his team and bite Viktor, someone who he is stronger, more durable, faster, and a better fighter. Lol, no, Nomak is NOT a better fighter than anyone in UW. Selene would rape him in less than a second. So would Michael.

No swords? They used swords all the time, dude.

Durable? Dude, UW wins the durability test here in spades.

RJ 2.0

Forgot to address this point.

So you are of the opinion that Blade can go toe to toe with Michael and Selene and match their speed? Are you serious?

Think for a second...Blade was hurt badly by one silver stake to his shoulder. Michael and Selene were taking dozens of bullets from multiple shooters and still going. Hell, in the last UW movie, Selene was shot at least 30 times as she entered the building to fight the super lycan and she didn't even feel it. Pump a few bullets into Blade and he goes down, hard. Remember when Selene pumped dozens of bullets into the face of Marcus? It just pissed him off.

Damage soak, dude, UW wins this due to WAY higher damage soak.

Placidity
Selene actually took a bullet to the head and never lost consciousness.

Kotor3
Mhm, but remember when Selene took a talon through the chest and didn't even blink? She walked away as if it were nothing. Also, Michael had his chest tore out and regenned. Regen goes to UW, it's a landslide.
Wrong! No one regenerates like Frost. Was the talon made of sliver? Was Michael heart taken out? If the answer is Yes then talk about UW regenerative abilities.

Speed goes to UW. You see the last movie? Selene killed half a dozen men with a scalpel in like 1/4 second.
Ok, I see you are another quanchi112. Yes Selene kills men while Blade and Nomak kills Vamps. I wonder which are faster Vamps or men?

Nomak and the reapers are too slow. UW vampires easily speed blitz and take their heads off.
Trolling? By stating superior screen feats for team UW? Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
You like quanchi112 have not name one superior feat. The Vamps were speed blitzing the wolves that is why so many of them died. I guess they had trouble taking off the wolves heads without getting their own taken off.

Reapers would eat the Vamps in UW for dinner.

Forgot to address this point.
So you are of the opinion that Blade can go toe to toe with Michael and Selene and match their speed? Are you serious?
Yes. Who did Selene and Michael out speed that I should be impress by? The only one who out speed Blade was a Frost who had the power of the Blood God. Frost is faster than everyone in UW. If you try to debate Frost speed as whether he is faster than everyone in UW then I know for sure you are trolling.

Think for a second...Blade was hurt badly by one silver stake to his shoulder. Michael and Selene were taking dozens of bullets from multiple shooters and still going. Hell, in the last UW movie, Selene was shot at least 30 times as she entered the building to fight the super lycan and she didn't even feel it. Pump a few bullets into Blade and he goes down, hard. Remember when Selene pumped dozens of bullets into the face of Marcus? It just pissed him off.
Damage soak, dude, UW wins this due to WAY higher damage soak.
Were the bullets made of Silver? Blade was hurt with Sliver something that is especially hurtful to Vamps. Nomak took tons of bullets way more than Selene or anyone in UW and eat everyone for lunch. Just watch the ending scene of Blade II where he goes after his father.

I love how you keep focusing on Blade but do not mention Frost, Nomak, or Drake.

Blade UW rapes. Get over it.

Placidity

Ok, I see you are another quanchi112. Yes Selene kills men while Blade and Nomak kills Vamps. I wonder which are faster Vamps or men?

This argument makes no sense at all.

The Flash kills men while Blade kills vampires. I wonder which are faster Vamps or men?

Conclusion: Blade > Flash

Kotor3
This argument makes no sense at all.

The Flash kills men while Blade kills vampires. I wonder which are faster Vamps or men?

Conclusion: Blade > Flash

To you it wouldn't which doesn't surprise me. Flash has other feats that show his speed which is why we know his speed is greater. I already gave feats for Blade speed. The counter was mentioning Selene killing humans in a certain amount of time.

If you feel that is a good counter argument good for you.

RJ 2.0
Wrong! No one regenerates like Frost. Was the talon made of sliver? Was Michael heart taken out? If the answer is Yes then talk about UW regenerative abilities.

Guess you missed the part where I said Frost can be dispatched the same way Selene dispatched the super lycan. Or where someone said the UW vamps can gang drain Frost.

Lol what? I was quoting her combat speed, dude. Name one person from team Blade who can duplicate her speed feat.

K, quote Nomak's top speed feat. Nomak was a brawling juggernaut, not a speedster.

Lol no. UV rounds would decimate the reapers. In bladeverse, there are no UV rounds. Remember what the UV grenades did to the reapers in the sewers?

Lol, he's not faster than Selene, dude. I can post video evidence of this if you like.

Lol, Blade has, and I quote, "All vampire strengths and NONE of their weaknesses." Silver has NO effect on Blade, Champ. Besides, Blade was sidelined by a dislocated shoulder.

Because Blade is no match for Selene, nor is Nomak. She would take their heads off before they could blink.

Drake? Yeah, he might be a bit of a problem, I'll have to think about that one.

Lol, no, for all the reasons I have stated. Accept it.

RJ 2.0
The OP:

Viktor on one side organizing all Underworld characters in a massive battle against Blade and his universe in an all out war. Located in a barren wasteland. Both universes start 5 miles apart. They each have a castle as their home base. The point is to dominate the other universe through death or by submission.

All good and bad guys are united against the other. Who wins ? ALL UW characters, all united, in a castle. Anyone else miss this? The UW team has the following advantages:

1. Viktor and all the characters from Rise of the Lycans LIVED in a castle and are much more experienced in tactics than team Blade.

2. Team UW has UV rounds, which will decimate any and all reapers.

3. Team UW has Marcus, who can take to the air.

4. Most Vampires and Lycans from team UW uses guns, while team Blade, well, only about half used guns.

5. ALL UW characters. This means ALL Lycans from ALL movies. This will be a horde of thousands, man.

6. People keep saying "ZOMG a reaper bite will turn anyone from team UW into a reaper!!!" True, but the same can be said for Lycans. A single Lycan bite will turn anyone from team Blade into a Lycan, AND it only takes minutes, whereas a reaper bite takes days.

7. Team UW is WAY more durable. It's not even close.

8. Team UW is faster. The only one who can come close is Frost.

Discuss.

quanchi112
Anyone mentioning UV rounds as an advantage for UW is wrong. Blade universe used UV rays. Still it was not easy to target the reapers. Blade universe also used all the weapons in UW plus more special specific ones that would hurt and kill anyone in UW.

The weapons that kill Frost and one that killed Drake do not exist in UW. There is absolutely no one or weapon that exist in UW that can defeat Frost or Drake.

Blade universe stomps massively on UW. Based on ?

Kotor3

Kotor3
Based on ?

Ok quanchi112, you want to keep this up, lets take this one step at time.

My first opponent is Frost with the powers for the Blood God.

Who do you match up against him?

I will prove that no one in UW can defeat him. I dare you to prove me wrong.

quanchi112
Ok quanchi112, you want to keep this up, lets take this one step at time.

My first opponent is Frost with the powers for the Blood God.

Who do you match up against him?

I will prove that no one in UW can defeat him. I dare you to prove me wrong. Selene. Done. She solos him easier than blade did.

Kotor3
Selene. Done. She solos him easier than blade did.
How is your statement proof? Please prove how Selene would defeat Frost.

dadudemon
How ? Please how Selene would defeat Frost.

FTFY

quanchi112
How is your statement proof? Please prove how Selene would defeat Frost. Pumping him full of uv bullets.

Kotor3
Pumping him full of uv bullets.
Quote from Frost when speaking with Blade (taken from the movie Blade):
Deacon Frost: "Hey, it's a start, right? The goal, of course, is to be like you - the Daywalker! You got the best of both worlds, don't you? All our strengths... none of our weaknesses. "

The whole point of Frost wanting the powers of the Blood God was so that he could be like Blade and more.

So UV rounds would not work on Frost with the powers of the Blood God. Also, Frost is much too fast for Selene to hit him with UV rounds.

So more info on Frost with the powers of the Blood God:
Using his resources and vast wealth, Frost had managed to rebuild the temple and intends to use it for La Magra's resurrection, a key ingredient of which is Blade's sunlight-resistant vampiric blood, along with the sacrifice of the other twelve council members (Ashe, Cianteto, Dragonetti, Faustinas who held two seats, Ligaroo, Lemure, Kobejitsu, Lobishomen, Von Esper, Upier, and Pallintine). Through the ritual Frost becomes an eminently more powerful vampire, far surpassing any other vampire's strength or speed, and gains the powers and attributes of each sacrificed member, including immunity to silver, instant regeneration of lost limbs, superior strength and speed, red bulging eyes (from the Kobejitsu tribe), and the ability to walk during the day (from Blade's blood).

quanchi112
Quote from Frost when speaking with Blade (taken from the movie Blade):
Deacon Frost: "Hey, it's a start, right? The goal, of course, is to be like you - the Daywalker! You got the best of both worlds, don't you? All our strengths... none of our weaknesses. "

The whole point of Frost wanting the powers of the Blood God was so that he could be like Blade and more.

So UV rounds would not work on Frost with the powers of the Blood God. Also, Frost is much too fast for Selene to hit him with UV rounds. It enters the bloodstream thereby altering his body's chemistry, dingus.

Kotor3
It enters the bloodstream thereby altering his body's chemistry, dingus.
What does it alter in his body's chemistry since sunlight is not dangerous to him?

quanchi112
What does it alter in his body's chemistry since sunlight is not dangerous to him? Changes his bloodstream.

juggerman
erm

quanchi112
erm If I put HIV into your bloodstream it will have adverse effects and change you.

Kotor3
If I put HIV into your bloodstream it will have adverse effects and change you.

So now UV rounds are a virus? laughing You're too much. Prove it.

This is the most ignorant trolling statement you have made by far. What are UV rounds going to do give Frost Cancer?

quanchi112
So now UV rounds are a virus? laughing You're too much. Prove it.

This is the most ignorant trolling statement you have made by far. What are UV rounds going to do give Frost Cancer? We have already seen what happens when something is ingested into his bloodstream. He dies. Selene solos with her uv rounds.

Placidity
To you it wouldn't which doesn't surprise me. Flash has other feats that show his speed which is why we know his speed is greater. I already gave feats for Blade speed. The counter was mentioning Selene killing humans in a certain amount of time.

If you feel that is a good counter argument good for you.

No, your argument was non sequitur, and I pointed out why.

His original argument was Selene's display of speed. That is an absolute feat, nothing to do with who she was killing. The feat could be her running without fighting anyone.

You made a fallacious argument of comparing their opponents (men vs vamps), and THEREFORE concluding Blade is faster or that somehow makes her feat inferior.

Your response is non sequitur and incorrect.

Kotor3
No, your argument was non sequitur, and I pointed out why.

His original argument was Selene's display of speed. That is an absolute feat, nothing to do with who she was killing. The feat could be her running without fighting anyone.

You made a fallacious argument of comparing their opponents (men vs vamps), and THEREFORE concluding Blade is faster or that somehow makes her feat inferior.

Your response is non sequitur and incorrect.

Whatever dude. You could come in on part of the discussion and are going to tell me what my point is.

laughing

quanchi112
Whatever dude. You could come in on part of the discussion and are going to tell me what my point is.

laughing Concede to the truth.

Kotor3
Concede to the truth.
You haven't answered my previous question. Answer or concede.

quanchi112
You haven't answered my previous question. Answer or concede. I already have. When something enters his bloodstream he has died despite his abilities. Proof.

RJ 2.0

Kotor3
I already have. When something enters his bloodstream he has died despite his abilities. Proof.
Dude I already answered this in a previous post. Only a special formula can affect Frost.

You not accepting this fact and your inability to prove differently is a concession to this discussion.

quanchi112
Dude I already answered this in a previous post. Only a special formula can affect Frost.

You not accepting this fact and your inability to prove differently is a concession to this discussion. This is a special formula of uv light. Frost dies.

The guy is really sloppy and gets picked off easily.

Kotor3
This is a special formula of uv light. Frost dies.

The guy is really sloppy and gets picked off easily.

Prove it.

quanchi112
Prove it. I already did and you yourself just said a special formula kills him. You conceded.

RJ 2.0
FF to :19

N6RHkbuo8BI

Selene kills EIGHT guards with only a scalpel in 2 seconds. /thread.

No one, not anyone in Bladeverse can match her speed. Not even Frost.

Now, we all know Selene became stronger when she drank the blood of Corvinus. Since Corvinus is in this fight, and the UW vamps have prep, they can ALL drink from him and become as fast and strong as Selene. AND become daywalkers.

Add on that Selene has been showing draining humans in mere seconds, 6-10 UW vamps will drain Frost before he can regen. No blood, no regen.

Any questions?

Kotor3
I already did and you yourself just said a special formula kills him. You conceded.
Ok I am no longer entertained by your trolling and lack of reading comprehension skills.

This conversation is over.

quanchi112
Ok I am no longer entertained by your trolling and lack of reading comprehension skills.

This conversation is over. Another concession. Uv rounds and overriding his bloodstream with uv rounds proves it.

Kotor3

RJ 2.0

RJ 2.0
FF to :19

N6RHkbuo8BI

Selene kills EIGHT guards with only a scalpel in 2 seconds. /thread.

No one, not anyone in Bladeverse can match her speed. Not even Frost.

Now, we all know Selene became stronger when she drank the blood of Corvinus. Since Corvinus is in this fight, and the UW vamps have prep, they can ALL drink from him and become as fast and strong as Selene. AND become daywalkers.

Add on that Selene has been showing draining humans in mere seconds, 6-10 UW vamps will drain Frost before he can regen. No blood, no regen.

Any questions?

Kotor3
1. My post is incredibly descriptive. What more do you want?

2. Missed the point where all UW vampires can and would drink the blood of Corvinus, rendering them immune to sunlight.

Daystar? Fail, that would kill team Blade as well.

And what are the chances of Blade sticking any UW vampire with that stuff? Slim.

3. He can simply spam explosives from the air.

4. Almost all UW vampires had guns. Far more than were shown using guns in Blade.

5. OK so you got a solid number of players for team Blade? Also, Reaper bites take at least a day to turn a victim, dude in Blade who was bit took at least that long. A lycan bite? Minutes. Hell, William's bite was turning mofo's in seconds. Lycan bite>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reaper bite.

6. News how?

Also, Lighthammer was bitten and it took at least a day. But say you are correct, it took a couple of hours, Lycan bites takes minutes to turn.

Once again, Lycan bites>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reaper bites.

7. Lol, so if Drake or Nomak had their chests evaporated, they would regen in an hour? Not. Forget Frost, he gets gangdrained here.

8. Watch the vid I posted earlier, this Selene speed feat is unmatched.
On a different day I would entertain your trolling but I am not in the mood today. I provided you evidence and facts which you have ignored purposely and stated your opinions and incorrect information.

I also accept you concession. Conversation over.

dadudemon
On a different day I would entertain your trolling

RJ's trolling you, eh?

I provided you evidence and facts which you have ignored purposely and stated your opinions and incorrect information.

And yet, that's the exact opposite of what he did. He has utterly destroyed this thread. This thread has been so thoroughly raped by RJ that not even I, the greatest and best among us, dare try to stop his momentum.

You need learn when you ass has been handed to you and instead of replying with fit-throwing baby whining like this:

I also accept you concession. Conversation over.

RJ's the one trolling, right? Right? 313

Kotor3
Originally posted by dadudemon
RJ's trolling you, eh?

And yet, that's the exact opposite of what he did. He has utterly destroyed this thread. This thread has been so thoroughly raped by RJ that not even I, the greatest and best among us, dare try to stop his momentum.

You need learn when you ass has been handed to you and instead of replying with fit-throwing baby whining like this:

RJ's the one trolling, right? Right? 313

Uh, my favorite person to troll on. Please show me how he handed my ass to me.

dadudemon
Uh, my favorite person to troll on.

Even worse: you've been relegated to "idiot that does not deserve too much attention."

That's a pretty shitty impression to give me because I'm very forgiving.

Please show me how he handed my ass to me.

That's your job. You prove how he didn't by refuting his points instead of trolling, calling him a troll instead, and backing down while simultaneously claiming victory.

Kotor3
Originally posted by dadudemon
Even worse: you've been relegated to "idiot that does not deserve too much attention."

That's a pretty shitty impression to give me because I'm very forgiving.

That's your job. You prove how he didn't by refuting his points instead of trolling, calling him a troll instead, and backing down while simultaneously claiming victory.
The exact response I expected from you. Answer the question or shut up and stay out of my conversations.

dadudemon
The exact response I expected from you. Answer the question or shut up and stay out of my conversations.

"If you fear what a man has to say, cut out his tongue."

Don't throw a fit because now you're getting your ass handed to you by another person in this thread. smile

Revisit this for my answer to your dumbass question:

"That's your job. You prove how he didn't by refuting his points instead of trolling, calling him a troll instead, and backing down while simultaneously claiming victory."

Kotor3

dadudemon

quanchi112

dadudemon
You concede and I accept. Long live underworld.

HEAR, HEAR!!!

*Raises a glass of fake blood*

quanchi112
Let's drink the real stuff as we laugh at our fallen enemy, kotor. May he burn in hell.

Kotor3
Let's drink the real stuff as we laugh at our fallen enemy, kotor. May he burn in hell.
laughing You are hilarious. You actually make me laugh unlike your counterparts. Love the comment.

But lets get back to the real world in which your arguments were utterly destroyed by me.

UV rounds do not work on Frost. So, Frost solos. Selene is the prize for the last man standing in Blade universe which means Drake is going to have some fun.

Frost is two fast for anyone in UW. Nomak and reapers grab their forks for dinner.

quanchi, comment on the new thread I made.

quanchi112
laughing You are hilarious. You actually make me laugh unlike your counterparts. Love the comment.

But lets get back to the real world in which your arguments were utterly destroyed by me.

UV rounds do not work on Frost. So, Frost solos. Selene is the prize for the last man standing in Blade universe which means Drake is going to have some fun.

Frost is two fast for anyone in UW. Nomak and reapers grab their forks for dinner.

quanchi, comment on the new thread I made. Frost cannot solo and they can blow his entire body up anyhow or consume him. They are vampires and Lycans.

Frost isn't as fast as Selene and is a very sloppy fighter as already proven by the clip.

Viktor wins.

Kotor3
Frost cannot solo and they can blow his entire body up anyhow or consume him. They are vampires and Lycans.

Frost isn't as fast as Selene and is a very sloppy fighter as already proven by the clip.

Viktor wins.
Stop hiding in this thread it is done. My clip of Frost shows that Frost is faster. I won this thread. Besides your three girl friends who agreed with you the rest sided with the Blade universe.

Come over to my thread and give your thoughts. I made it so that some more people may agree with the UW for a win.

quanchi112
Stop hiding in this thread it is done. My clip of Frost shows that Frost is faster. I won this thread. Besides your three girl friends who agreed with you the rest sided with the Blade universe.

Come over to my thread and give your thoughts. I made it so that some more people may agree with the UW for a win. No, that didn't show he was faster at all. It showed he was considerably slower than blade and easily defeated by him tossing the vials into his flesh.

Tldr;

Kotor3
No, that didn't show he was faster at all. It showed he was considerably slower than blade and easily defeated by him tossing the vials into his flesh.

Tldr;
You mean the vials he that he thought was harmless and did not dodge on purpose.

Can you show me a clip where Selene moves so fast you see multiple of her in different places? Or a clip where she dodges a bullet from a person who is a like 5 to 6 feet away? Or a clip where she dodges multiple swords swings from another vampire at point blank range without being touch once?

Stop hiding in this thread for the last time.

quanchi112
You mean the vials he that he thought was harmless and did not dodge on purpose.

Can you show me a clip where Selene moves so fast you see multiple of her in different places? Or a clip where she dodges a bullet from a person who is a like 5 to 6 feet away? Or a clip where she dodges multiple swords swings from another vampire at point blank range without being touch once?

Stop hiding in this thread for the last time. He believed he was behind being beaten due to his powers and was dead wrong. Blade showed superior skill and speed while he tore his body apart.

You have already been shown proof to which you have ignored.

Tldr; your thread. Too silly since UW already defeated them. It shows you're upset about it.

Kotor3
He believed he was behind being beaten due to his powers and was dead wrong.
You just prove my comment.

Blade showed superior skill and speed while he tore his body apart.
That is until Frost decided to display his true power. Blade had no answer for his speed then.

You have already been shown proof to which you have ignored.
No I haven't but you are ignoring facts.

Tldr; your thread. Too silly since UW already defeated them. It shows you're upset about it.
Don't be scared. You can go comment on the thread. I'm having fun and giving you an honest chance to prove your point which I have already destroyed.

I actually have some respect for you comments which is why I am still debating with you unlike your other supporters who comments are unless. You actually stick to your comments respectfully no matter if they are pure nonsense.

quanchi112
You just prove my comment.

That is until Frost decided to display his true power. Blade had no answer for his speed then.

No I haven't but you are ignoring facts.

Don't be scared. You can go comment on the thread. I'm having fun and giving you an honest chance to prove your point which I have already destroyed.

I actually have some respect for you comments which is why I am still debating with you unlike your other supporters who comments are unless. You actually stick to your comments respectfully no matter if they are pure nonsense. No, I proved my claim. He will be arrogant and will get tagged,

Blade had no answer for his regeneration until the vials.

What am I ignoring ?

It is too long for me to read. I fully believe Underworld wins and definitively so.

Kotor3
No, I proved my claim. He will be arrogant and will get tagged,

Blade had no answer for his regeneration until the vials.

What am I ignoring ?

It is too long for me to read. I fully believe Underworld wins and definitively so.
You are ignoring that the formula Blade used does not exist in UW. Frost had no knowledge of what it was and thought it was Blade's serum. Thus his ignorance and arrogance led to his downfall.

You also are making false claims that UV rounds would destroy Frost who does not have daylight as a weakness.

Lastly you are ignoring that there is no weapon in UW that can hurt Frost.

You have not conceded or agreed to those points listed above which are facts not my opinions. Thus you are ignoring every fact about Frost to make an argument for your team.

quanchi112
You are ignoring that the formula Blade used does not exist in UW. Frost had no knowledge of what it was and thought it was Blade's serum. Thus his ignorance and arrogance led to his downfall.

You also are making false claims that UV rounds would destroy Frost who does not have daylight as a weakness.

Lastly you are ignoring that there is no weapon in UW that can hurt Frost.

You have not conceded or agreed to those points listed above which are facts not my opinions. Thus you are ignoring every fact about Frost to make an argument for your team. Taken from the wiki entry for La Magra.

La Magra also seems to increase the strength of his vessel, granting invicibility but since his power comes from blood, he is distinctly vulnerable to EDTA which led to his eventual destruction at the hands of Blade.

His blood is his vulnerability which I mentioned from the onset.

You are falsely proclaiming this while ignoring his powers and his vulnerabilities.

Drain him of blood or alter it and expose his vulnerabilities as blade did with the vials.

Robtard
UV rounds are now the same as EDTA, what a simpleton you are, quan. laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>