Viktor (Underworld) vs Drake (Blade3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
So Drake hears that an old fart calls himself the ruler of vampires.
He decides to challenge Viktor in a fight.

They fight in Viktor's mansion.

Round 1
H2H

Round 2
Sword fight

Go!

Time Immemorial
Drake

KingD19
Drake Rape.

Tattoos N Scars
Drake in a stomp

quanchi112
So it begins. Excellent.

Viktor wins.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
So it begins. Excellent.

Viktor wins.

laughing

KingD19
So it begins. Excellent.

Viktor wins.

Based on ?

Drake being stronger, more durable, faster, and more skilled doesn't matter huh?

Plus his true form amping all his stats matters even less right? laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Based on ?

Drake being stronger, more durable, faster, and more skilled doesn't matter huh?

Plus his true form amping all his stats matters even less right? laughing Viktor beat Michael who was faster and stronger as well. Superior tactics and strong enough to kill him. Viktor is still strong enough to kill Drake despite your objections.

KingD19
Viktor beat a fresh out the box Michael with skill and that was after Michael beat his ass for a bit. Drake is thousands of years old and the original vampire. It's clear from his fight with Blade(who is far more skilled than Viktor) that he's a master combatant and far better a fighter than Viktor. What superior tactics does he have in a h2h fight and a sword fight? This isn't a tactics battle.

How is he strong enough to kill him? Drake and Blade were denting metal and destroying solid stone. Viktor throwing a guy against a stone pillar barely even cracked his skull.

Silent Master
Based on ?

Plus his true form amping all his stats matters even less right? laughing

Vik is quans latest crush. IOW quan will ignore all evidence and logic and continue to troll.

quanchi112
Viktor beat a fresh out the box Michael with skill and that was after Michael beat his ass for a bit. Drake is thousands of years old and the original vampire. It's clear from his fight with Blade(who is far more skilled than Viktor) that he's a master combatant and far better a fighter than Viktor. What superior tactics does he have in a h2h fight and a sword fight? This isn't a tactics battle.

How is he strong enough to kill him? Drake and Blade were denting metal and destroying solid stone. Viktor throwing a guy against a stone pillar barely even cracked his skull. Viktor has exceptional damage soak and will weather this storm as well. Watch what he did to Michael because it was the same sort of battle. Viktor did that just by tossing someone which is harder to do than striking the substance directly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Vik is quans latest crush. IOW quan will ignore all evidence and logic and continue to troll. What have I ignored ?

KingD19
Viktor has exceptional damage soak and will weather this storm as well. Watch what he did to Michael because it was the same sort of battle. Viktor did that just by tossing someone which is harder to do than striking the substance directly.

There's no weathering the storm. It's getting beaten to a pulp or shredded by claws and eaten in h2h, and getting cut to pieces in the sword fight.

It's not the same sort of battle. Drake is just as fast if not faster than Michael, except he's in full control.

And Vik didn't even damage the stone column. The guys skull cracked against it.

Drake on the other hand as well as Blade dented metal by jumping off of it, and Drake slammed Blade into the floor and absolutely destroyed it. It's clear Drake is stronger, faster, a better fighter, has better damage soak/durability, and heals as well. He's even fast enough to catch an arrow fired at him from behind.

quanchi112
There's no weathering the storm. It's getting beaten to a pulp or shredded by claws and eaten in h2h, and getting cut to pieces in the sword fight.

It's not the same sort of battle. Drake is just as fast if not faster than Michael, except he's in full control.

And Vik didn't even damage the stone column. The guys skull cracked against it.

Drake on the other hand as well as Blade dented metal by jumping off of it, and Drake slammed Blade into the floor and absolutely destroyed it. It's clear Drake is stronger, faster, a better fighter, has better damage soak/durability, and heals as well. He's even fast enough to catch an arrow fired at him from behind. Based on Drake cutting up who ?

Based off what feats ? He has no feats even close to the quick movement Michael displayed.

Viktor displayed superhuman strength throwing a body that hard into something.

Viktor kills him like he did a much faster Michael.

Condolences.

laughing out loud

Estacado
Viktor gets defeated by women.
How could he stand up to a man?

TheVaultDweller
Drake wins in reality. Viktor wins in Quan's fantasy.

michaelx
Drake rolfstomps.

Marcus Vs Drake is a better match up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Viktor gets defeated by women.
How could he stand up to a man? He defeated his own daughter and had her sentenced to death. Most weak fathers would never do that to their whorish daughters. Viktor is a courageous vampire of great values.

Estacado
He defeated his own daughter and had her sentenced to death. Most weak fathers would never do that to their whorish daughters. Viktor is a courageous vampire of great values.
Nah.... he is an old fart who get humiliated by wome.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Nah.... he is an old fart who get humiliated by wome. No, he had his daughter executed after he defeated her in combat. What the hell is a wome ?

laughing out loud

Kotor3
@quanchi112. Drake prison rapes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kotor3
@quanchi112. Drake prison rapes. Based on ?

Kotor3
Based on ?
You know exactly what so stop trolling.

Drake superior in every way. Drake stomps.

Star428
Originally posted by Silent Master
Vik is quans latest crush. IOW quan will ignore all evidence and logic and continue to troll.

Yep. Just check out his posts in the Viktor vs Marcus thread. He has a serious hard-on for Viktor who he seems to think can beat anybody, anywhere, and anytime despite all the evidence against it. I stopped reading anymore of his crap in that thread because he started to sound like a broken record.

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone with a well-functioning brain that Drake wins big here.

quanchi112
You know exactly what so stop trolling.

Drake superior in every way. Drake stomps. So was Michael yet he lost. Viktor is superior in the way of strategy. He will kill Drake.

Viktor proves himself to be the superior vampire.

Werewolf582
Drake stomps

Kotor3
So was Michael yet he lost. Viktor is superior in the way of strategy. He will kill Drake.

Viktor proves himself to be the superior vampire.
Viktor had help against Michael who was just learning his powers. Do I need to post the video for you. Michael was shot up by many bullets and weaken enough for Viktor to take advantage.

So stop it. Drake Slaughterhouse!

quanchi112
Viktor had help against Michael who was just learning his powers. Do I need to post the video for you. Michael was shot up by many bullets and weaken enough for Viktor to take advantage.

So stop it. Drake Slaughterhouse! No, he didn't. Michael had help against Viktor. One on one Viktor was choking the hybrid out.

The bullets didn't weak him at all. He ran and showed no weakness whatsoever. Selene did come to his aid and had to intervene because Viktor was better.

Drake dies to Viktor the superior vampire.

Kotor3
No, he didn't. Michael had help against Viktor. One on one Viktor was choking the hybrid out.

The bullets didn't weak him at all. He ran and showed no weakness whatsoever. Selene did come to his aid and had to intervene because Viktor was better.

Drake dies to Viktor the superior vampire.

In denial aren't we. Sorry you lose video proves that Viktor is a cheater who needed help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35iZsw4c0OU

Viktor used his sword and had his minions shoot at Michael. Drakes stomps easily.
Nomak stomps easily, Frost stomps easily, Blade destroys.

quanchi112
In denial aren't we. Sorry you lose video proves that Viktor is a cheater who needed help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35iZsw4c0OU

Viktor used his sword and had his minions shoot at Michael. Drakes stomps easily.
Nomak stomps easily, Frost stomps easily, Blade destroys. No, he didn't need help. Michael did. Viktor one on one was crushing him. Selene had to intervene to save Michael.

Yes, he uses his sword but he wasn't using it while he was choking him out. He's too much for Drake. Too tactical, too strong, too skilled to lose here.

Kotor3
No, he didn't need help. Michael did. Viktor one on one was crushing him. Selene had to intervene to save Michael.

Yes, he uses his sword but he wasn't using it while he was choking him out. He's too much for Drake. Too tactical, too strong, too skilled to lose here.

You love you some Viktor don't you.

Maybe I have been looking at this all wrong. I watch the video again. I have to admit my initial statement of easily stomp was wrong.

Its a MASSIVE STOMP BY DRAKE!

Viktor got his but whipped in every movie he was in. Michael, Lucian, his daughter.

Drake would make Viktor his slave. Stop the trolling.

quanchi112
You love you some Viktor don't you.

Maybe I have been looking at this all wrong. I watch the video again. I have to admit my initial statement of easily stomp was wrong.

Its a MASSIVE STOMP BY DRAKE!

Viktor got his but whipped in every movie he was in. Michael, Lucian, his daughter.

Drake would make Viktor his slave. Stop the trolling. I am objective unlike yourself.

Viktor defeated Michael. Viktor disarmed Lucian and sunlight kept him boxed in. Viktor held a knife to his daughter and won the exchange.

Viktor would defeat this I want to take a nap for a thousand years because he had a headache type ruler. Viktor and the superior underworld verse makes the Blade verse tremble in fear.

seymourwal
drake

Kotor3
I am objective unlike yourself.

Viktor defeated Michael. Viktor disarmed Lucian and sunlight kept him boxed in. Viktor held a knife to his daughter and won the exchange.

Viktor would defeat this I want to take a nap for a thousand years because he had a headache type ruler. Viktor and the superior underworld verse makes the Blade verse tremble in fear.

Objective laughing

Funny how I do not see anyone agreeing with you.

If you were the least objective you would admit your defeat instead of making lame arguments for Viktor.

quanchi112
Objective laughing

Funny how I do not see anyone agreeing with you.

If you were the least objective you would admit your defeat instead of making lame arguments for Viktor. I am objective. That is due to the ignorance in this thread,

I debate based off evidence not bias. You debate for bias alone. Disgusting.

Kotor3
I am objective. That is due to the ignorance in this thread,

I debate based off evidence not bias. You debate for bias alone. Disgusting.

No what you are doing is trolling which I am entertaining for the moment. A debate requires an valid argument not bias opinions. Don't think for a sec that we have been debating because we haven't.

quanchi112
No what you are doing is trolling which I am entertaining for the moment. A debate requires an valid argument not bias opinions. Don't think for a sec that we have been debating because we haven't. I posted and made a clear cut case supported by evidence whereas you have trolled. That is a concession.

Kotor3
I posted and made a clear cut case supported by evidence whereas you have trolled. That is a concession.

I wonder if you actually believe your own statement. I will take your continue trolling and denial as concession on this subject.

quanchi112
I wonder if you actually believe your own statement. I will take your continue trolling and denial as concession on this subject. Viktor wins based off his strength feats, Michael victory, and his superior fighting tactics.

KingD19
I wasn't aware inferior strength feats contributed to victory.

Nor being a far less skilled fighter.

quanchi112
I wasn't aware inferior strength feats contributed to victory.

Nor being a far less skilled fighter. He is strong enough to harm and kill him. He defeated Michael, dummy.

Drake was overrated to hilarity levels. Viktor wins. The guy overpowered a pretty old Lycan with his bare hands, easily.

KingD19
You don't seem to realize that Viktor was already several hundred years old when Lucian sired Raze. So Raze would never be powerful enough to fight Viktor as he'd always be several hundred years older, and thus much more powerful.

If I'm 100 miles ahead of you and I'm going 100mph, and you're just going 50, you'll never catch up to me.

And he defeated a freshly turned Michael who was dominating him for the first half of the fight.

Drake would have been fast enough to stop Selene. Too bad Tricky Vick wasn't.

Kotor3
You don't seem to realize that Viktor was already several hundred years old when Lucian sired Raze. So Raze would never be powerful enough to fight Viktor as he'd always be several hundred years older, and thus much more powerful.

If I'm 100 miles ahead of you and I'm going 100mph, and you're just going 50, you'll never catch up to me.

And he defeated a freshly turned Michael who was dominating him for the first half of the fight.

Drake would have been fast enough to stop Selene. Too bad Tricky Vick wasn't.

Don't do it he will say all your accurate facts are wrong and then call you a liar while providing no evidence of his own.

KingD19
Oh silly me. You're right. I love it when facts and feats don't matter. Only how far one can get a shriveled vamp dong down his throat.

quanchi112

Drake would have been fast enough to stop Selene. Too bad Tricky Vick wasn't. Viktor was already far older than Lucian as well. Viktor was more powerful than Lucian and Raze but hilariously more powerful than Raze in Lycan form.

Michael had the speed and power advantage and still lost.

I disagree. Drake wasn't fast enough to save his own life from other attacks while taking blade on. Irony.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Don't do it he will say all your accurate facts are wrong and then call you a liar while providing no evidence of his own. I am the only one citing evidence here. Quit being a sore loser.

KingD19
Viktor was already far older than Lucian as well. Viktor was more powerful than Lucian and Raze but hilariously more powerful than Raze in Lycan form.

Michael had the speed and power advantage and still lost.

I disagree. Drake wasn't fast enough to save his own life from other attacks while taking blade on. Irony.

laughing out loud

Lucian was a special case. As the first Lycan it's clear the writers meant for him to be a step above both werewolves and all the Lycans he sired. The only pure wolf more powerful than Lucian was William. But thanks for admitting you understand my point. Viktor beating Raze was no special feat because Raze was weeks/months old as a Lycan toward the end of RotL. While Viktor was already several hundred years old. Raze would never catch up, so him beating him isn't special at all.

Michael was also nearly feral and had no fighting skills to speak of, nor any true control over his transformation. It was his first time ever transforming and before that he was a nurse.

And lol, did you watch Blade 3? Drake was beating Blade into the ground when Abigail shot an arrow at him. While solely focused on Blade, he turned around and caught the arrow. The only thing that killed him was the virus the arrow released. You can't fight a virus, dummy.

I accept your concession.

quanchi112
Lucian was a special case. As the first Lycan it's clear the writers meant for him to be a step above both werewolves and all the Lycans he sired. The only pure wolf more powerful than Lucian was William. But thanks for admitting you understand my point. Viktor beating Raze was no special feat because Raze was weeks/months old as a Lycan toward the end of RotL. While Viktor was already several hundred years old. Raze would never catch up, so him beating him isn't special at all.

Michael was also nearly feral and had no fighting skills to speak of, nor any true control over his transformation. It was his first time ever transforming and before that he was a nurse.

And lol, did you watch Blade 3? Drake was beating Blade into the ground when Abigail shot an arrow at him. While solely focused on Blade, he turned around and caught the arrow. The only thing that killed him was the virus the arrow released. You can't fight a virus, dummy.

I accept your concession. It was a special feat since we never saw a vampire overpower a Lycan. Amelia herself was easily slaughtered and she was far older. Viktor was the real deal. He was the brains, had the ruthlessness, battle savvy, skill, and strength to crush the Lycans.

Michael had no problem using his speed and strength so pretending he did is ignoring the film.

He wasn't quick enough to stop Blade from shoving the virus into his flesh.

It had to put inside the vampire. Blade did so easily. You got called out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XkWOaXFrrEU

4:12 in.

Poor Drake.

Viktor unquestionably wins.

KingD19
Amelia was slaughtered due to an ambush and the sheer amount of Lycan's attacking them.

And I never said Michael didn't use his physical advantages. I pointed out(Correctly) that he was nearly feral and was still a newborn who lacked skill, which Viktor took advantage of.

And no, he wasn't quick enough, but considering Blade was outfighting him as a human and holding his own against Drake when he turned into his true form, it's no surprise. Blade is always able to fight against the main bad guy in his movies, he just can't beat them without outside help.

Do you think Viktor would have lasted as long against Blade? Doubtful.

quanchi112
Amelia was slaughtered due to an ambush and the sheer amount of Lycan's attacking them.

And I never said Michael didn't use his physical advantages. I pointed out(Correctly) that he was nearly feral and was still a newborn who lacked skill, which Viktor took advantage of.

And no, he wasn't quick enough, but considering Blade was outfighting him as a human and holding his own against Drake when he turned into his true form, it's no surprise. Blade is always able to fight against the main bad guy in his movies, he just can't beat them without outside help.

Do you think Viktor would have lasted as long against Blade? Doubtful. Amelia didn't overpower a Lycan. smile

Lycans killed older vampires physically in rise of the Lycans. smile

Viktor despite a speed and strength disadvantage came out on top. He does the same to Drake though easier since Drake lacked Michael's speed.

You made it seem like the virus didn't need to physically enter Drake. It did and was easily rammed into him. Drake got beat when someone else helped. Irony.

Viktor destroys him. His strength in easily overpowering a Lycan shows he definitely wins this fight, sport.

KingD19
Let's use the video you posted since we're talking about strength feats.

So snapping a Lycan's neck is equal to:

57 seconds when Drake cuts clean through metal?

1:02 seconds when he impales a couch and casually flings it across the room?

1:55 when he knees Blade in the gut and he pops up about 6-7 feet in the air?

2:11 when he launches himself clear across the room by jumping off the wall?

Or 2:34 when he bodyslams Blade so hard he makes a shockwave and breaks all the stone in the floor in at least a 12 foot radius while leaving a crater Still in his human form?

How about 2:55 when he holds Blade in the air like a baby, then hurls him across the room hard enough to dent the metal beam he hits? Which is at least a foot thick.

Or 3:30 when he just tosses him across the room?

Also way earlier in the movie Drake jumps clean from one high rise building to one across the the street.

Viktor's strength feats if I recall are throwing a frail old man and barely cracking his skull while doing absolutely no damage to the pillar he hits. He swing dances with Micheal, and breaks Raze's neck.

Hardly comparable, and by that I mean Vik's feats suck in comparison.

quanchi112
Let's use the video you posted since we're talking about strength feats.

So snapping a Lycan's neck is equal to:

57 seconds when Drake cuts clean through metal?

1:02 seconds when he impales a couch and casually flings it across the room?

1:55 when he knees Blade in the gut and he pops up about 6-7 feet in the air?

2:11 when he launches himself clear across the room by jumping off the wall?

Or 2:34 when he bodyslams Blade so hard he makes a shockwave and breaks all the stone in the floor in at least a 12 foot radius while leaving a crater Still in his human form?

How about 2:55 when he holds Blade in the air like a baby, then hurls him across the room hard enough to dent the metal beam he hits? Which is at least a foot thick.

Or 3:30 when he just tosses him across the room?

Also way earlier in the movie Drake jumps clean from one high rise building to one across the the street.

Viktor's strength feats if I recall are throwing a frail old man and barely cracking his skull while doing absolutely no damage to the pillar he hits. He swing dances with Micheal, and breaks Raze's neck.

Hardly comparable, and by that I mean Vik's feats suck in comparison.

He used a weapon to do so. That isn't the same as what Viktor did.
That isn't impressive at all. Lol.

Viktor throws people considerably farther than 7 feet.

That has more to do with athletic ability and Viktor can jump up and evade sword strikes while clinging to walls.

That is decent but still not enough to take on Viktor.

Again, Viktor has greater feats like when he tossed Michael through walls and quite easily or overpowering the Lycan.

He tossed Michael through a wall and quite easily. He overpowers a multiple hundred year old Lycan form.

Viktor's feats are quite demonstrably superior to Drake's. He is from a superior universe so that's why. Don't take it personally.

RJ 2.0
Drake.

Raisen
how many years has quan been trolling these forums?

Star428
Oh silly me. You're right. I love it when facts and feats don't matter. Only how far one can get a shriveled vamp dong down his throat.

laughing sick

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
how many years has quan been trolling these forums? I have been debating since 2007. I've been trolled by envious posters for seven years.

God Cloth Seiya
Drake

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Drake Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
Faster, stronger, more durable.

quanchi112
Faster, stronger, more durable. Prove it. Viktor is tactically on another level and strong enough to kill him. Viktor wins. He easily broke a Lycans neck. Drake loses.

God Cloth Seiya
He broke one Lycans neck, being tactically smarter does not equal automatic win.

quanchi112
He broke one Lycans neck, being tactically smarter does not equal automatic win. It definitely helps and this strength feat proves how strong he is. Drake dies.

RJ 2.0
He broke one Lycans neck, being tactically smarter does not equal automatic win. It certainly helps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
It certainly helps. Quit riding my coattails.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Prove it. Viktor is tactically on another level and strong enough to kill him. Viktor wins. He easily broke a Lycans neck. Drake loses.

How is he tactically on another level well he used piss poor tactics against Lucian?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How is he tactically on another level well he used piss poor tactics against Lucian? He disarmed him and got the better of him until the sun restricted his movement. You abandoned the Viktor vs. Markus thread you simpleton.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He disarmed him and got the better of him until the sun restricted his movement. You abandoned the Viktor vs. Markus thread you simpleton.

I already crushed you in that thread and you conceded to me... I said prove your claims or I would take of the points as concession.. I asked you multiple times.. You never did.. thus you conceded and I won. Nice try though but you're just not on my level

He FOLLOWED Lucian down there where he movement would be restricted and leave him vulnerable to light exposure. HE CLIMBED DOWN THERE.. hardly good tactics

quanchi112
I already crushed you in that thread and you conceded to me... I said prove your claims or I would take of the points as concession.. I asked you multiple times.. You never did.. thus you conceded and I won. Nice try though but you're just not on my level

He FOLLOWED Lucian down there where he movement would be restricted and leave him vulnerable to light exposure. HE CLIMBED DOWN THERE.. hardly good tactics I proved my claims with references and proof. You refused to acknowledge it and ran away like you always do, Lincoln.

He was knocked down and after Lucian was disarmed he was going down and the sunlight was already let in when Lucian pulled the rest of the ceiling away from the chains.

Despite Viktor being unable to move he still lived. He already proved skill worse to be Lucian's superior.

Keep running.

laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
I proved my claims with references and proof. You refused to acknowledge it and ran away like you always do, Lincoln.

He was knocked down and after Lucian was disarmed he was going down and the sunlight was already let in when Lucian pulled the rest of the ceiling away from the chains.

Despite Viktor being unable to move he still lived. He already proved skill worse to be Lucian's superior.

Keep running.

laughing out loud

You proved NONE of your claims thus you concede defeat like you always do with me. You're just not on my level midget smush, but then again, we already knew that didn't we. Next time you make claims try and back them up or you'll lose just like you did here. WEll that, and actually try and pick somebody who is more powerful. Picking somebody that is inferior in virtually every way isn't a smart thing, but we already knew you're a dummy smush

Nope again, he FOLLOWED LUCIAN TO A PLACE THAT WOULD RESTRICT HIS MOVEMENT. That wasn't smart tactics.

quanchi112
You proved NONE of your claims thus you concede defeat like you always do with me. You're just not on my level midget smush, but then again, we already knew that didn't we. Next time you make claims try and back them up or you'll lose just like you did here. WEll that, and actually try and pick somebody who is more powerful. Picking somebody that is inferior in virtually every way isn't a smart thing, but we already knew you're a dummy smush

Nope again, he FOLLOWED LUCIAN TO A PLACE THAT WOULD RESTRICT HIS MOVEMENT. That wasn't smart tactics. You repeated yourself and ran like you always do. I proved my case and cited proof whereas you said nuh uh the entire debate and fled from me.

He got knocked into that. He disarmed Lucian and being as tactical as he is survived the encounter despite being wedged in. He also went back into power. Viktor also outlived the poor little furball.

I'm a better debater, better looking, and get more girls, Abe.

RJ 2.0
Faster, stronger, more durable.

S_W_LeGenD
Drake, IMO

quanchi112
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Drake, IMO Based on ?

Kotor3
The facts mentioned in this thread.

quanchi112
The facts mentioned in this thread. Such as ?

Khazra Reborn
What's so great about Viktor's tactics? Every battle that he's been in charge of onscreen has more or less been a failure.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What's so great about Viktor's tactics? Every battle that he's been in charge of onscreen has more or less been a failure. Viktor beat a faster, stronger character through tactics. Viktor disarmed Lucian as well.

Kotor3
Such as ?
The thread is only four pages, do a quick read.

Oh and some more facts.

In a sword fight Drake wins.
Fist fight Drake wins.
Test of Strength Drake wins.

Translation Viktor Loses!

quanchi112

Oh and some more facts.

Fist fight Drake wins.

Translation Viktor Loses! Based on ?

Kotor3
Facts and yours?

quanchi112

Oh and some more facts.

Fist fight Drake wins.

Translation Viktor Loses! Based on ?

quanchi112
Facts and yours? What facts ?

Kotor3
Answer my question.

quanchi112
Answer my question. What is your question ?

Kotor3
What is the basis of your assessment?

quanchi112
What is the basis of your assessment? You can't answer the question.

Kotor3
I did and accept your concession.

quanchi112
I did and accept your concession. No, you didn't. Viktor has superior showings. Lucian grabbed an arrow like Drake did as a youth, kiddo.

Kotor3
Yes I did. Until you provide a feat showing that Viktor surpass Drake in sword fighting, abilities and strength I will continue to accept your concession.

quanchi112
Yes I did. Until you provide a feat showing that Viktor surpass Drake in sword fighting, abilities and strength I will continue to accept your concession. He disarmed Lucian the kid who replicated Drake's feat.

Kotor3
He disarmed Lucian the kid who replicated Drake's feat.
What does that have to do with his sword fighting skills. He lost to Lucian whereas Drake fought evenly with Blade.

Concession accepted!

quanchi112
What does that have to do with his sword fighting skills. He lost to Lucian whereas Drake fought evenly with Blade.

Concession accepted! Disarming someone in a sword fight is relevant to sword fighting skills. What isn't relevant is him being unable to move due to sunlight restricting his movements. I am ****ing amazing, kid.

Viktor disarmed him whereas Drake fought to a standstill until he morphed due to a far bigger physicality.

Kotor3
Disarming someone in a sword fight is relevant to sword fighting skills. What isn't relevant is him being unable to move due to sunlight restricting his movements. I am ****ing amazing, kid.

Viktor disarmed him whereas Drake fought to a standstill until he morphed due to a far bigger physicality.
Sunlight or not Viktor lost. Drake doesn't have sunlight as a weakness. When Drake change form Blade was no match.

quanchi112
Sunlight or not Viktor lost. Drake doesn't have sunlight as a weakness. When Drake change form Blade was no match. You referenced skill and skill wise Viktor disarmed Lucian. Stay on point and try to focus. There is no sunlight here. Drake still lost.

Viktor kills him via superior skill and strength enough to kill him.

Kotor3
You referenced skill and skill wise Viktor disarmed Lucian. Stay on point and try to focus. There is no sunlight here. Drake still lost.

No one Viktor face is remotely as skill as Blade. Drake stood toe to toe with Blade. I win again.

So you lose the skill argument.

Prove Viktor is stronger than Drake.

quanchi112
No one Viktor face is remotely as skill as Blade. Drake stood toe to toe with Blade. I win again.

So you lose the skill argument.

Prove Viktor is stronger than Drake. Yes, he is. Viktor defeated Lucian via skill.

Blade stalemated Drake. Drake barely beat Nomak who was more of a brawler.

When did I say he was ?

Kotor3
Yes, he is. Viktor defeated Lucian via skill.

Blade stalemated Drake. Drake barely beat Nomak who was more of a brawler.
laughing laughing

Comparing Lucian to Blade in skill, you're too much. I have no idea why you are mentioning Nomak. Concession accepted.

When did I say he was ?
This is you isn't it not?

quanchi112
laughing laughing

Comparing Lucian to Blade in skill, you're too much. I have no idea why you are mentioning Nomak. Concession accepted.

This is you isn't it not? Lucian caught an arrow behind him while a child whereas Drake failed to do the second time an arrow was shot his way.

Nomak isn't highly skilled just a brawler with a high damage soak.

Strength enough to kill him doesn't mean stronger than he is, sport.

Kotor3
Lucian caught an arrow behind him while a child whereas Drake failed to do the second time an arrow was shot his way.

Nomak isn't highly skilled just a brawler with a high damage soak.

Strength enough to kill him doesn't mean stronger than he is, sport.
Concession accepted again.

You just agree that Drake is stronger and more skilled. Viktor would have nothing on Drake once he changes form.

quanchi112
Concession accepted again.

You just agree that Drake is stronger and more skilled. Viktor would have nothing on Drake once he changes form. I didn't concede.

Drake isn't more skilled. I said Viktor is strong enough to kill him just like he defeated Michael.

Viktor would tear his body apart. Blade was weak.

Kotor3
I didn't concede.

Drake isn't more skilled. I said Viktor is strong enough to kill him just like he defeated Michael.

Viktor would tear his body apart. Blade was weak.
laughing You're too much.

Prove it. That includes your statement concerning Blade.

quanchi112
laughing You're too much.

Prove it. That includes your statement concerning Blade. You are in denial and have lied. You claimed the raze fight didn't count.m you ignore evidence all the time. Lucian replicated the Drake feat as a child and the second arrow ended up resulting in his demise.

Kotor3
You are in denial and have lied. You claimed the raze fight didn't count.m you ignore evidence all the time. Lucian replicated the Drake feat as a child and the second arrow ended up resulting in his demise.
Blah blah blah.

Concession accepted again. You didn't answer my question as expected.

quanchi112
Blah blah blah.

Concession accepted again. You didn't answer my question as expected. I cited evidence and you ignored it. Viktor wins.

Kotor3
Repeating yourself is not evidence. Viktor loses.

quanchi112
Repeating yourself is not evidence. Viktor loses. I cited evidence. Viktor disarmed someone with impressive feats such as Lucian who replicated Drake's feat before he had hair on his balls.

Kotor3
Catching an arrow proves what? You said Blade was weak now prove it or continue to concede.

quanchi112
Catching an arrow proves what? You said Blade was weak now prove it or continue to concede. Catching an arrow is a great feat for Drake but something Lucian did as a youth.

Blade has been shown to be physically weak at the end of the film.

Kotor3
Catching an arrow is a great feat for Drake but something Lucian did as a youth.

Blade has been shown to be physically weak at the end of the film.
Catching an arrow is nothing. Who said it was a great feat for Drake? Drake great feat is totally owning Blade.

You stating Blade is weak is not evidence. So until you provide proof, I again accept your CONCESSION!!!

quanchi112
Catching an arrow is nothing. Who said it was a great feat for Drake? Drake great feat is totally owning Blade.

You stating Blade is weak is not evidence. So until you provide proof, I again accept your CONCESSION!!! It isn't great because the second arrow hit the mark which led to his downfall.

Blade was very weak in that scene as evidenced by him being physically dominated by Drake. Watch the scene.

michaelx
Drake godstomps. He is better in pretty much every way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by michaelx
Drake godstomps. He is better in pretty much every way. Based on ?

Kotor3
It isn't great because the second arrow hit the mark which led to his downfall.

Blade was very weak in that scene as evidenced by him being physically dominated by Drake. Watch the scene.
Once again have not answered my question. Enough with the arrow comments. Only you are dwelling on that which proves nothing.

Blade being dominated by Drake in Drake's true form is your evidence that he is weak.

Sorry, that is not evidence just your opinion. Try again.

quanchi112
Once again have not answered my question. Enough with the arrow comments. Only you are dwelling on that which proves nothing.

Blade being dominated by Drake in Drake's true form is your evidence that he is weak.

Sorry, that is not evidence just your opinion. Try again. Yes, since he wasn't a match for him despite his skill. It meant nothing.

That is evidence since he was abused and relatively easily.

Weak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.