Start Summer.....for me at least

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Happy Dance Happy Dance eek! cool
wahoo...no more school for at least a week!!!!.... embarrasment I'm going to take some extra classes though

Dexx
i have constant extra classes. this was my first week after the too short holiday we had, of two weeks. bohoo.
Can't wait for the summer big one

anyway. make the most of it!

Julie
I shall try, but I'm really busy...work too.....I will be reading alot though....yeah:-)
what's you do for fun?

Dexx
hmm..let's see.
Well....pc, tv, reading and alternations
Ooh...i had a small three days trip to Transilvania for easter. 't was nice.

Julie
where's that?......I'm very bad at geography

Dexx
Oh...relax...i wouldn't know it either in your place.
It constitutes the middle part of romania. Very nice landscapes. hills predominantly....very nice.

Julie
hills.......*thinks*....is it pretty?.....it sounds pretty

Dexx
yeah..and that vegetation. Trees in the morning myst...just beautiful. I love those places.

Julie
Is it humid...I don't care too much for humidity

Dexx
not that humind. it's a temperate climate in this area.
But we are confronting some massive hot air waves from africa. Damn pollution influenced climate changing

Julie
awww.....that's not good.....it sounds like a nice place though regardless of hot air

Dexx
well..it's not an arid climate......it's just very hot in the summers.
50 degrees ..ground level (on ciment)
and 42-45 normal....it's infernal. Good thing i'm not here for the summer.

Julie
arid......I prefer cool and crisp air...

yerssot
enjoy the holidays smile

Dexx
cool and crisp air?.....umm...ooh!..air conditioning.

GordonSkywalker
So the Summer has started for some of us students.

Dexx
umm..yeah...summer pretty much starts the same time allover the world. CAlendaristic, anyway stick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
Thanks for the clarification. I was already aware of that and was referring to the advent of the vacation.

mechmoggy
Wear a polar-neck jumper Dexxy, I hear you can get a nasty bite in Transilvania. wink

I've got classes all through summer, I only get two weeks off. Booo!

yerssot
enjoy it mech stick out tongue

Dexx
i don't live in transilvania...though it's very nice. And not at all cold. We've had 40 degrees celsius round here..ALREADY!

yerssot
till tomorrow when it will be raining?

Dexx
no...we have a problme with raining too. Wich is, it doesn't happen too many times. I'm telling you...we're gonna be a desert in no-time.

yerssot
was I complaining? stick out tongue

Fitch
I was really begining to get worried.nobody said nothin' about Dracula in Transilvania.Probably because finti didn't post here smile.Mech sort the things out.
I only have 4 weeks until the summer vacancy!!!!wahoo

yerssot
that's from where I knew Transilvania! from finti! big grin

narcil
i like mild weather...between +10 and +20 celsius. *lol* but to be honest, today it was +16...and that seemed to be near the 'heat tolerance' border of mine...sooo...make that between 10 and 18. big grin

Member.
Julie your so lucky, i still have 16 days left, including the dreaded finalssad

GordonSkywalker
I heard from somebody who said she is on a retreat thing for a week or something like that. Is that true?

Member.
oooh, a retreat. sounds sexy.

GordonSkywalker
I don't know if it is or not but I am getting out of your way now!(Backs up slowly so as not to alarm Member the Girlhunter)

Member.
execellent*acts like mr burns*HAHAHA

Member.
oops g2g

GordonSkywalker
So long and thanks for all you've done!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.