King Hyperion VS Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
This time King Hyperion isn't messing around, gloating, and isn't going to give blue marvel a chance to rally.

Both blood lusted

KingD19
Well if BM is already blood lusted I see him taking it again. The only reason Hyperion was winning in the first place was because Marvel was so focused on being sad and mopey that he wasn't even putting effort into the fight.

Board Walker
The same could be said of king hyperion who was taking the fight as a joke, and could have killed blue marvel when he was on his knees.

Stoic
Adam beats him up again, but does it faster.

dial J for Josh
...lol at this thread.

Board Walker
So we are in agreeance that King Hyperion beats blue marvel

riv6672
I have no dog in this fight; not a fan of either.
If both were "holding back" the first time and BM won, then it'd most likely be the same this time around with the much over used "blood lust" stip.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Board Walker

Exactly. Even though everyone who posted in this thread said Blue Marvel wins....

Stoic

How are we in agreement when he couldn't beat him the first time? I think that it is you that believes that he beats him, while trying to twist what happened on panel.

Board Walker
Well from what I saw in that issue, King Hyperion was destroying Blue Marvel in that fight. King Hyperion had BM on his knees and could have killed him then and there, rather he decides to mock him by going to kiss a child. This gave BM an opening to hit King Hyperion, which is why he lost.

riv6672
So you're making things up as you go and made this thread with no intention of debating.
This is more like the board version of fondling yourself in public.

Ew.sick

Stoic
Well from what I saw in that issue, King Hyperion was destroying Blue Marvel in that fight. King Hyperion had BM on his knees and could have killed him then and there, rather he decides to mock him by going to kiss a child. This gave BM an opening to hit King Hyperion, which is why he lost.

Yeah he was destroying a guy that wasn't fighting back at first, but then when he decided to, he destroyed king hyperion.

dial J for Josh
Blue Marvel beat King Hyperion clean, period. There is no need for further discussion.

-K-M-
616 Blue seems to be superior to his alternate universe counterparts that Hyperion killed.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/69579/1501797-blue_marvel_vs_king_hyperion_1.png

celeyhyga17
Edge to Blue Marvel.

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
616 Blue seems to be superior to his alternate universe counterparts that Hyperion killed.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/69579/1501797-blue_marvel_vs_king_hyperion_1.png

Did you notice what he said about Hyperion's punch in comparison to the Sentry's?

Cosmic_Beings
King Hyperion tears Blue Marvel into tiny pieces

Stoic
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
King Hyperion tears Blue Marvel into tiny pieces

I see that you have on the same ruby quartz glasses as Board Walker. Before making a crazy, and unfounded statement like that, perhaps K Hyperion should actually win a fight against the guy that beat the mess out of him.

carver9
To be fair, Hyperion did have Blue Marvel down and almost out with just a few blows. Then he stopped fighting and talked to Blue Marvel instead of ending the fight.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
To be fair, Hyperion did have Blue Marvel down and almost out with just a few blows. Then he stopped fighting and talked to Blue Marvel instead of ending the fight.
Then Blue Marvel beat the shiet outta him. Why? He had the proper mindset the next go around.

KingD19
Exactly. Hyperion wasn't any less effective. He even bragged about all the times he killed Marvel. The reason Marvel won was because he pulled his head out of his ass and actually fought back.

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Then Blue Marvel beat the shiet outta him. Why? He had the proper mindset the next go around.

Which is what the OP states in this thread. They both begin blood lusted. This means that the same thing would happen again.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

You're missing the point. King Hype literally took him out with a couple of blows and easily. He gave Blue Marvel and chance to gain the upper hand. If he would of pressed his attack, Marvel would have died. Simple as that.

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
Exactly. Hyperion wasn't any less effective. He even bragged about all the times he killed Marvel. The reason Marvel won was because he pulled his head out of his ass and actually fought back.

When didn't he try to fight back in the beginning? Hyperion blitzed the hell out of him and dropped him with another blow after that. If that doesn't tell you how powerful King Hype is then something is wrong with you. Sentry nor Anti Man handled Blue Marvel with ease.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Which is what the OP states in this thread. They both begin blood lusted. This means that the same thing would happen again.

It sure would and Marvel would probably die this time since Hype will not be giving him a chance for a second wind.

celeyhyga17
That's why I said edge to BM. I didn't say he stomps King of Hype. It would be stooped to say so.

dial J for Josh
... Comon Carver don't you go on and start lowballing Blue Marvel to. I know those aren't your intentions, but lets be reasonable here.

carver9
It really isn't my intent but, Sentry went all out against Blue Marvel (and Sentry admitted it) but yet, BM states that King Hype punch harder than Sentry. That's shows how powerful Hype is...especially compared to one of the most powerful Heralds/trans in Marvel. Plus, I'm a Hyperion fan.

smile

riv6672
This...is a fun read. thumb up

complexbrother
Blue Marvel

deathslash
Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.