Women are more attracted to lean men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
But they estrogen-out on lean men because they get jelous

http://i60.tinypic.com/2igj4m8.jpg

This happened to my friend the other day. ***** got so crazy he had to cut her off, then she attacked him physically.

Basically, I'm beginning to think women suffer from a need to overpower their men instead of just being happy with what they want.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Oneness

This happened to my friend the other day. ***** got so crazy he had to cut her off, then she attacked him physically.

Basically, I'm beginning to think women suffer from a need to overpower their men instead of just being happy with what they want.

That guy has a bit of gyno. He should lay off the roids or do better post-cycles. smile

Oneness
Originally posted by dadudemon
That guy has a bit of gyno. He should lay off the roids or do better post-cycles. smile Personally?

I believe you can get the Doc Manhattan look from naturally produced testosterone alone, and some serious free-range calisthenics to get it there.

Combo of a paleo-diet, sleeping routine, exercise, and the feel-good-vibe of being out in the open air.

And rage, lots of rage.

Robtard

You made this thread for the sole purpose of posting that roidboi pic.

At least get a guy/pic with a proper set of abs and some symmetry if you're going to go quasi-homosexual up in here.

Lord Lucien
So what's that advertisement he's holding? Also his chest looks proportionately underdeveloped.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
At least get a guy/pic with a proper set of abs and some symmetry if you're going to go quasi-homosexual up in here.

Yes, it looks like he tore his right bicep.

That sucks. no expression

Robtard
So we all agree. Oneness should have posted a hotter guy.

Bardock42
Then why are they not attracted to you hmm

riv6672

Ha, you beat me to it!

I'll post a pic of me...shifty

Oneness

At least get a guy/pic with a proper set of abs and some symmetry Proper set of abs?

You mean Arnold?

It actually looks more natural this way. Back in the day cro-magnum man developed muscles where-ever just in the process of surviving, they didn't have the time for symmetry or being completely fat-free which would have been detrimental to their survival.

The only dude I could have picked that'd have the raw look I'm going for is Zack Snyder's Doctor Manhattan.

And this dude isn't even hefty like most body-builders, he's rather trim muscle-wise, despite not having a ridiculously low body fat %.

riv6672
Arnold actually admits to not having a great set of abs, and wide hips to boot (in his opinion).
He posed around these facts, twisting at the waist a lot, to help him out.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by riv6672
Arnold actually admits to not having a great set of abs, and wide hips to boot (in his opinion).
He posed around these facts, twisting at the waist a lot, to help him out. I always thought Arnie had small hips and general hip area.

riv6672
The power of positive posing!

Oneness
Technically bone structure, and therefore muscle shape and body fat percent, can be altered by life style, type of physical activity, sleeping pattern, type of food consumed, and climate over the course of years and years, even for an adult.

Our molecular nucleotide sequence is constantly being effected by our behavier and our interactions with the environment.

riv6672
You must be hell to be around in RL.
laughing out loud

Raisen
oneness is a novice when it comes to the physique thing. Arnold had ridiculous proportions for his time; and bodybuilders are notorious for being body dysmorphic.....it's part of the program.

Shakyamunison
laughing out loud
Originally posted by Bardock42
Then why are they not attracted to you hmm
laughing out loud

This thread just cracks me up. And no, women are not more attracted to lean men, they are more attracted wealthy men. smokin'

dadudemon
Our molecular nucleotide sequence

Adding "molecular" is unnecessary.

It is the equivalent of saying, "This blue blue pen..."

dadudemon
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
And no, women are not more attracted to lean men, they are more attracted wealthy men. smokin'

Some sexologists studied this.

I believe the controlled for things like success and income so they could narrow women's preferences down to just looks and the results were what Oneness is saying: women prefer a lean, athletic build the most.

If you have abs and a tad bit of muscle, you'll be appealing, physically, to women.

Dress well, be hygienic, be successful, and have decent money, don't be a douceh/*sshole...you'll be considered very attractive by most women.

I think it is easier to be attractive as a man to women than it is for women to be attractive to men. Despite the sexists sayings, I think women are easier to understand and please than men (when it comes to relationships). Of course, I come from only the heterosexual side of things. I could use a homosexual's perspective to better understand how that relationship dynamic works.

Robtard?

Lord Lucien
Adding "molecular" is unnecessary.

It is the equivalent of saying, "This blue blue pen..." Don't tempt him to smack you with his glibness.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Don't tempt him to smack you with his glibness.

I'm okay with pontification as long as it is meaningful and correct. smile

Digi
http://www.theblogismine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/the-Difference-Between-Girls-and-Guys.jpg

#facts #infographicsneverlie

Star428
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

This thread just cracks me up. And no, women are not more attracted to lean men, they are more attracted wealthy men. smokin'

No, it's their money they're attracted to not the man himself. I think women are in reality (wether they actually admit it or not) more attracted to men with 8, 9, or 10 inch d***s than they are lean men or wealthy men. big grin

Robtard
Proper set of abs?

You mean Arnold?

It actually looks more natural this way. Back in the day cro-magnum man developed muscles where-ever just in the process of surviving, they didn't have the time for symmetry or being completely fat-free which would have been detrimental to their survival.

The only dude I could have picked that'd have the raw look I'm going for is Zack Snyder's Doctor Manhattan.

And this dude isn't even hefty like most body-builders, he's rather trim muscle-wise, despite not having a ridiculously low body fat %.

His body-that-steroids-built does not look "more natural".

"Raw look"? Dr. Manhattan's body is modeled off the body builder/model Greg Plitt. The man works out and diets extensively to be in the shape he is in(possible roid use at times).

Time Immemorial

I think you are too smart for you're own good. smile

But you are right they so get jealous.

riv6672
Geez what s thread...!

Oneness
This thread just cracks me up. And no, women are not more attracted to lean men, they are more attracted wealthy men. smokin' Shut up, and quit posing as an old man on retirement.

Oneness
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I think you are too smart for you're own good. smile

But you are right they so get jealous. I'm smarter than all these ****s.

Robtard
I'm smarter than all these ****s.

Oneness
I have yet to observe another person do arithmetic in their head as fast and accurately as me in person. Youtube's another story.

Originally posted by Digi
http://www.theblogismine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/the-Difference-Between-Girls-and-Guys.jpg

#facts #infographicsneverlie

It's all about the dopamine for men and women though. Personality is an illusion crafted by the one interacting with you.

Lord Lucien
I have yet to observe another person do arithmetic in their head as fast and accurately as me in person. Youtube's another story. Do you go around challenging people to Math Offs?

Oneness
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Do you go around challenging people to Math Offs? Yeah.

Or to just give me a practical math problem to do in my head.

Robtard
"practical math"

Oneness
"practical math" I meant it as in, asking me to square 6084 would be impractical.

I was asked to square 600 and I just said some decimal with a value somewhere between 25 and 26.

Robtard
So you're the fastest at doing the math you're limited to doing, is what you're saying.

Oneness
Synaptogenesis, developing connections between neurons.

That's what happened to Daniel Tammet, he had so many connections between over-developed arithmetic related brain regions it induced synasthesia and he was able to perceive math problems through his visual cortex as shifting shapes. Which allowed him to effectively work crazy high values despite the very limited attention and memory span we all have. Numbers that should have been in his memory, were visible; he could look at them. Seeing instead of memorizing solves over half of the work, his brain automatically converts these shapes and colors back into digits. Don't think another human could beat him in mental arithmetic.

Robtard
Yeah, I watched the documentary on him years ago. His superior mental abilities went beyond math though. Learning a completely foreign language in a week, as an example.

Oneness
Yeah, I watched the documentary on him years ago. His superior mental abilities went beyond math though. Learning a completely foreign language in a week, as an example. Autistics are very good with pattern recognition, cognitive rehearsal (in language development), and visual representation (interpreting symbols or rearranging/organizing bits of computer code).

Synapses make connections faster and neurons develop faster or slower depending on the brain region being worked. Slower in certain areas, like repeating observed behaviors, until a certain point when one gets the gist.

People talk about using a larger percent of your brain.

Activity in the brain is increased by dopamine and dopamine release is limited by our brain's ability to metabolize enough energy to allow the brain to keep being so active.

But synasthesia divided the amount of energy it takes Daniel to do mental arithmetic by a great deal but at the same time imagine him seeing a number while driving; to him, it's an obstruction in the road!

Synasthesia isn't the answer; but quicker neurogenesis and synaptogensis, one aspect of autism, is sort of helpful in its own right, minus the disadvantaged connections and neurons in other brain regions.

dadudemon
Yeah, I watched the documentary on him years ago. His superior mental abilities went beyond math though. Learning a completely foreign language in a week, as an example.

It was memory and computation.

Oneness
computation. Not learning a new language.

Autistics have little to no accent, therefore; at most he needed to learn the proper pronunciation as it pertained to how each word was written. This is cognitive rehearsal (sounding out words) of the different pronunciations of the words, and the combinations of arrangement of said atypical symbols (foreign letters) that compose the different words - and that is representative symbol recognition (memorization).

Memorization and a bit of rhythm recognition, I learned my alphabet, days of week, months of year, best from tones. Like the abc song as a mnemonic device.

Robtard
Oh shit, we're going to have a brain-off.

quanchi112
So we all agree. Oneness should have posted a hotter guy. Confirmation.

laughing out loud

Profiled.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Confirmation.

laughing out loud

Profiled.

I think it's great that your profile page is a shrine to me. Clearly, you're not obsessed with following me around in here wherever I post smile

Astner
Must be why I'm drowning in a sea of t*ts.

Lord Lucien
Because you're a boob?

riv6672
Haha!

quanchi112
I think it's great that your profile page is a shrine to me. Clearly, you're not obsessed with following me around in here wherever I post smile It just highlights a few of your embarrassing moments. I called this months back.

Oneness
So we all agree. Oneness should have posted a hotter guy. *Les Grossman voice

**** the manipulated cultural denial of real men.

Study says, most women want a rugged surface, not a smooth board.

I just shit in your soup, I mean the study did.

#**** the system.

atv2
Because a giantsized man with short legs scared them out of town. He was the worst womanizer IN THE WORLD!!!!

BIGWHITESEXY
I DISAGREE.

CadenceV2
I like fat chicks who dress well. Am I part of the norm?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by CadenceV2
I like fat chicks who dress well. Am I part of the norm?

There is no norm. There is someone for everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.