Testosterone increases IQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
A lot of the age-defying nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that when consumed improve T, the fact that T is a mood enhancer, the fact that T improves metabolism, all play a hand in increasing one's IQ.

Arhael
Ok, I will make sure to tell that to every woman.

It's xyz!
Oneness for years thought the opposite cos he's a moron. Now after one article he believes...what he posted.

Oneness
Originally posted by It's xyz!
Oneness for years thought the opposite ??

Shakyamunison
Testosterone increases IQ? From IQ 7 to 8!

Rao Kal El
Interesting, I though it was the other way around

Oneness
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Interesting, I though it was the other way around Well, they're talking about right brain types, and the pre-frontal cortex is responsible for logic.

As far as group leaders go, good people skills, feminine women are far more suited for the task.

"While we often associate testosterone with men, women have testosterone, too. In fact, a healthy young woman produces 300 micrograms of testosterone per day.

Testosterone plays an important role in sexual health. It stimulates desire, increases libido, heightens arousal, and increases sexual satisfaction. Testosterone also helps women maintain bone density, muscle mass, and a healthy energy level.

Women with low testosterone (low T) may experience decreased libido, persistent fatigue, and a decreased sense of well-being."

"We all know that testosterone helps build muscle and boost sex drive. However, did you know that testosterone is also good for your blood?

That’s right: the hormone plays a key role in erythropoiesis, which is the production of red blood cells. If you have low testosterone, your body won’t produce as many red blood cells. This decreased cell production may cause a significant drop in energy."

However, cleverness is a work around for all things, it comes down to mental activity. And the faster metabolism can handle more before mental exhaustion. It actually comes down to what you eat, low carb, paleo-diets with lots intermittent fasting later in the day sounds complicated, but ketogens protect the neurons, not digesting food at night allows the mind to go into deeper states of rest, and a variety and abundance of paleo foods will blast the body with nerve-neuron fortifying nutrients.

All increase testosterone, and all important when engaging in higher levels of mental activity from day to day.

"As if all of that wasn’t enough, testosterone also plays a vital role in mental health. Testosterone helps maintain energy and a sense of well-being.

Those with low testosterone often experience a decreased sense of well-being, a depressed mood, and low energy.

In fact, UCLA researchers found that testosterone replacement therapy improved mood in men with low testosterone (JCEM, 1996). The men treated with supplemental testosterone experienced a decrease in anger, sadness, fatigue, nervousness, as well as increased energy and friendliness."

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Oneness
Well, they're talking about right brain types, and the pre-frontal cortex is responsible for logic.

As far as group leaders go, good people skills, feminine women are far more suited for the task.

"While we often associate testosterone with men, women have testosterone, too. In fact, a healthy young woman produces 300 micrograms of testosterone per day.

Testosterone plays an important role in sexual health. It stimulates desire, increases libido, heightens arousal, and increases sexual satisfaction. Testosterone also helps women maintain bone density, muscle mass, and a healthy energy level.

Women with low testosterone (low T) may experience decreased libido, persistent fatigue, and a decreased sense of well-being."

"We all know that testosterone helps build muscle and boost sex drive. However, did you know that testosterone is also good for your blood?

That’s right: the hormone plays a key role in erythropoiesis, which is the production of red blood cells. If you have low testosterone, your body won’t produce as many red blood cells. This decreased cell production may cause a significant drop in energy."

However, cleverness is a work around for all things, it comes down to mental activity. And the faster metabolism can handle more before mental exhaustion. It actually comes down to what you eat, low carb, paleo-diets with lots intermittent fasting later in the day sounds complicated, but ketogens protect the neurons, not digesting food at night allows the mind to go into deeper states of rest, and a variety and abundance of paleo foods will blast the body with nerve-neuron fortifying nutrients.

All increase testosterone, and all important when engaging in higher levels of mental activity from day to day.

"As if all of that wasn’t enough, testosterone also plays a vital role in mental health. Testosterone helps maintain energy and a sense of well-being.

Those with low testosterone often experience a decreased sense of well-being, a depressed mood, and low energy.

In fact, UCLA researchers found that testosterone replacement therapy improved mood in men with low testosterone (JCEM, 1996). The men treated with supplemental testosterone experienced a decrease in anger, sadness, fatigue, nervousness, as well as increased energy and friendliness."

Interesting thumb up

Thanks for the info smile

Raisen
i'm confused. is there a particular aspect of intelligence it increases? like problem solving etc.

Clovie
erm... you mean it gets them from "retarded" to "normal" ?

eg. men with Klinefelter syndrome has intelectual disability, but I wouldn't think that giving them testosterone could help. is that what you mean?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Raisen
i'm confused. is there a particular aspect of intelligence it increases? like problem solving etc.

You need to produce testosterone bro stick out tongue

Raisen
You need to produce testosterone bro stick out tongue
kickball bro. you dare doubt my T level.

Rao Kal El
MEN good at problem solving? mmm

http://iamatexan1.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/cavemen-food-nutrition.jpg

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/article-1343737500713-144bdc5c000005dc-422955_466x310.jpg

Ummmm yeah!

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Raisen
kickball bro. you dare doubt my T level.

I will not even dare to do such a thing stick out tongue

Oneness
MEN good at problem solving? mmm

http://iamatexan1.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/cavemen-food-nutrition.jpg

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/article-1343737500713-144bdc5c000005dc-422955_466x310.jpg

Ummmm yeah! Women are better communicators.

Clovie
Women are better communicators.
women are better.

smoke

Rao Kal El
Women are better communicators.

Obviously, just check all the gossip magazines and phone bills.

And I wouldn't say better communicators, they just take longer to express ideas.

Men just go direct to the point.

Clovie
ha ha ha...
try get out of a guy answer to any simple question erm

Tzeentch
This explains everything.

Oneness
Originally posted by Clovie
women are better.

smoke On one hand, IDC about the battle of the sexes.

On the other hand, I'm not going to reward you for being sexist by agreeing with you.

Lord Lucien
On one hand, IDC about the battle of the sexes.

On the other hand, I'm not going to reward you for being sexist by agreeing with you. Reward her by going down on her.

overlold
women are better.

smoke cuz you don't need IQ to make a baby smile

Rao Kal El
ha ha ha...
try get out of a guy answer to any simple question erm

Such as?

Raisen
Such as?

exactly. that pertains more to a woman.

Clovie
Such as? "which dress should i wear?"

It's xyz!
"which dress should i wear?" That's not fair, at least pick a question where the woman will listen to the answer!

Clovie
That's not fair, at least pick a question where the woman will listen to the answer! I would. but no one bothers answering. since no one really cares.

Robtard
"which dress should i wear?"

"The one that makes your boobs and ass look best" is always the correct answer.

Bardock42
The red dress, I think it looks lovely on you Clovie.

It's xyz!
Don't forget the high heels.

Clovie
Originally posted by Robtard
"The one that makes your boobs and ass look best" is always the correct answer. none does.

Originally posted by Bardock42
The red dress, I think it looks lovely on you Clovie. ?!

Robtard
none does.

Lies

Lord Lucien
Lies Unless she's implying they're already the best, around. Nothing's gonna ever bring them down.

Robtard
So some sort of super ass/boob combo? Robtard likes this thumb up

Rao Kal El
"which dress should i wear?"

NONE! naughty

Simple, you see?

Clovie
.... seriously.

dadudemon
I would. but no one bothers answering. since no one really cares.

I always answer those questions honestly. Girls who ask my advice on those things know I will tell them the truth.

Some never ask me because they don't want to know the truth.

There is a thin line between being an *sshole and being honest.

Astner
In that case my blood must be 100% pure testosterone.

Clovie
yeah, but better to hear that you look in that dress like a pig before leaving home than spend whole day with pll wispearing behind your back erm

Astner
yeah, but better to hear that you look in that dress like a pig before leaving home than spend whole day with pll wispearing behind your back erm
What are you, five? Who gives a shit?

If haters want to waste their night out talking shit about me behind my back they're more than welcome.

Clovie
that's right. but still no need to give them reasons erm and i prefer to look good.

dadudemon
that's right. but still no need to give them reasons erm and i prefer to look good.

Would you tell me if I looked good or not in a dress?

Clovie
If a guy wants to wear a dress it's not my business.

dadudemon
If a guy wants to wear a dress it's not my business.

Even if I asked your opinion on how well it looks on me?

Rao Kal El
Complicated answer for a simple question mmm

Clovie
Originally posted by dadudemon
Even if I asked your opinion on how well it looks on me?
no dress looks good on a guy. same goes for those borat like things.. and some others as well erm

Robtard
no dress looks good on a guy. same goes for those borat like things.. and some others as well erm

That's sexist

dadudemon

See, that's an honest opinion and I appreciate that.

inb4 "that's not LGBTQ friendly"

Anyway, I do not wear dresses or any women's clothing. I just wanted to see if you would also be honest if I asked you to do the same you wanted the men to do (and I'm sure you realized that). On this day, I learned Clovie is not a hypocrite. smile

dadudemon
That's sexist

Calm down. No one cares if you wear dresses, Robtard.

Clovie
That's sexist so what? I believe tolerance doesn't equal promoting/liking/whatever.
guy is a guy, girl is a girl. if a gilr wants to play with cars, sure, her choice. if a guy wants to play with kitchen stuff, it's his choice. but a little boy wearing princess dress looks weird.

dadudemon
but a little boy wearing princess dress looks weird.

Personally, I find that creepy when parents do that to their boys (or encourage that behavior). It feels like they are sexualizing an innocent child.

Clovie
I wonder how many of those boy are rised by a single parent erm

Robtard
so what? I believe tolerance doesn't equal promoting/liking/whatever.
guy is a guy, girl is a girl. if a gilr wants to play with cars, sure, her choice. if a guy wants to play with kitchen stuff, it's his choice. but a little boy wearing princess dress looks weird.

Just pointing out that it was/is sexist

Clovie
Just pointing out that it was/is sexist the fact that I want a guy to open door for me as well?

Robtard
the fact that I want a guy to open door for me as well?

That's just laziness

dadudemon
That's just laziness

Some girls are turned on by guys who are caring and thoughtful. I'm okay with opening doors, standing on the sidewalk nearest to the street when walking with your gal-pal, putting your jacket on shallow puddles, etc. I see it as an evolutionary thing and not a cultural thing.

Not all women like that stuff. I think that's okay, too. But I can understand the primal desire to find a caring man attractive.

I do not buy into that "it is sexist to hold the door for girls." Some things, that seem sexist, should not be sexist, when there is a clear and logical reason, from a sexual production perspective (as it relates to our evolution).

TL : DR - It is not sexist. That's just some bullshit that some feminists made up.

Robtard
Some girls are turned on by guys who are caring and thoughtful. I'm okay with opening doors, standing on the sidewalk nearest to the street when walking with your gal-pal, putting your jacket on shallow puddles, etc. I see it as an evolutionary thing and not a cultural thing.

Not all women like that stuff. I think that's okay, too. But I can understand the primal desire to find a caring man attractive.

I do not buy into that "it is sexist to hold the door for girls." Some things, that seem sexist, should not be sexist, when there is a clear and logical reason, from a sexual production perspective (as it relates to our evolution).

TL : DR - It is not sexist. That's just some bullshit that some feminists made up.
Easy

dadudemon
Easy

We should ask Bardock42 why it is sexist because he's usually a more reasonable and logical feminist.

Robtard
We should ask Bardock42 why it is sexist because he's usually a more reasonable and logical feminist.

This implies that I am a feminist; when I am an equalist.

dadudemon
This implies that I am a feminist; when I am an equalist.

This implies that feminists are not egalitarians when in fact, most of them are.

You sexist! mad

Robtard
This implies that feminists are not egalitarians when in fact, most of them are.

You sexist! mad

I've implied nothing of the sort.

The name "feminist" is sexist.

dadudemon
I've implied nothing of the sort.

The name "feminist" is sexist.

AHA!

Gotcha again!

Feminists and most feminist movements have always been about egalitarianism.

You're showing your true colors, sexist boy! mad mad mad mad

Robtard
AHA!

Gotcha again!

Feminists and most feminist movements have always been about egalitarianism.

You're showing your true colors, sexist boy! mad mad mad mad

Calm down; stop being sexist

Clovie
what is TL DR?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C4%99cza_%28Warsaw%29

they burned it down once again last night...

Robtard
what is TL DR?

"Too long; didn't read"

dadudemon
Calm down; stop being sexist

That makes no sense. I'm calling out your sexism and close-mindedness. You can't say I'm sexist! How dare you! mad mad mad mad

Robtard
That makes no sense. I'm calling out your sexism and close-mindedness. You can't say I'm sexist! How dare you! mad mad mad mad

False.

dadudemon
False.

I reported you to the Feminazi Gestapo. You had better clear your basement of all the Chauvinists you are harboring.

Robtard
Wrong again. I harbor Calvinist in my basement.

Bardock42
You guys must have pretty low testosterone levels...

Clovie
Moi?

It's xyz!
Moi? He said "guys" not "persons".

Robtard
He said "guys" not "persons".

Colloquially "guys" can include both males and females.

#themoreyouknow

Clovie
Marius might not have noticed my presence...

Robtard
Marius is a noticer of presences

The Renegade
Okay, so...

no dress looks good on a guy.

This is a problematic statement and something I might consider sexist.

but a little boy wearing princess dress looks weird.

This is something I would not consider sexist. One statement is saying that dresses never look good on men and isn't entirely fair. The other is saying that a boy who would most likely normally wear "boyish" clothes and isn't is weird. As in, not normal, which isn't sexist. Just her not being used to seeing it.

I can see how the latter statement COULD potentially offend but it isn't as close to sexism as the first, honestly.

Lestov16
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/lower-testosterone-helped-humans-develop-civilization-study-shows/

This does not bode well with the thread topic

Robtard
It's more about lowered aggression than intelligence increases. But yeah, there are conflicting implications in the article.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.