Tusk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
BCQJnOn0ru0

Kevin Smith's new film.

I just hope it's better than Red State. God, was that a smelly turd film.

Haley Joel Osmont looks f*ckin' weird all grown up and shit.

jaden101
Haha. That is messed up. I'll be seeing this one.

Robtard
Will be watching this.

Firefly218
Looks good

jinXed by JaNx
Il watch it. At least I know the dialogue and cinematography will be good. I wish Kevin Smith had more confidence in himself because I think he's an incredibly capable director

steverules_2
It's funny, weird and scary all at the same time

Impediment
Midnight showing tonight.

I wonder if this will be weird, kooky horror or genuine f*cked up horror.

KingD19
Haley Joel Osment should be in a new Home Alone as the bad guy.

riv6672
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Il watch it. At least I know the dialogue and cinematography will be good. I wish Kevin Smith had more confidence in himself because I think he's an incredibly capable director
I'm really surprised to hear you say that about Smith, but i completely agree with you.

Robtard
Was a massive letdown. Started off interesting, then went 30-40mins in went straight to the toilet

Time Immemorial
Genesis Rodriguez could possibly be the hottest actress in Hollywood.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I think he's an incredibly capable director

I agree he's a capable director when it comes to the Jay/Bob/Mallrat franchise but that's also something he wants to break away from.
Unfortunately he failed with Cop Out as a mainstream comedy.

Impediment
I read the Wiki synopsis out of boredom and I kinda face palmed. Needless to say, I may not see this for a long time.

However, on a lighter note, this film, somehow, has given Smith the funds needed to make Clerks III. Nice.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Impediment
as given Smith the funds needed to make Clerks III. Nice.

Pretty sentimental with Clerks 1 & 2.
I was 25 when Clerks came out, 35 when the 2nd was made...kinda always makes me reflect on my own life listening to Smith & Mewes talk about their personal lives & knowing their "ordinary" people too.

Quincy
This was really batshit. It's definitely different - it's like awful and gross and also I'm laughing at how ridiculous it is?

That god damn Walrus costume haunts my dreams.

And there is this genuinely scary scene where Wallace wakes up all drugged and his leg amputated. It's extremely stressful.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quincy

And there is this genuinely scary scene where Wallace wakes up all drugged and his leg amputated. It's extremely stressful.

About 10-15mins or so after that, I started to get bored/not care

Robtard
This was the first film of Smith's "True North Trilogy".

The second "Yoga Hosers" will star several of the characters seen in "Tusk" and center around Depp's police detective Guy LaPointe.

Impediment
Moose Jaws.

It's like "Jaws"......but with a moose.

Robtard
"We're going to need a bigger truck, eh."

Quincy
Originally posted by Robtard
About 10-15mins or so after that, I started to get bored/not care

Yeah that makes sense, the rest was meh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.