Lucy vs. Man of Steel, Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Lucy while time traveling at 99 percent comes across these two. She wants to put them down and they view her as a threat. Who wins ?

Lestov16
Lucy can just morph herself into a Kryptonian

Werewolf582
Probably the kryptonians.

BruceSkywalker
Lucy gets squashed

the end

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Probably the kryptonians. Based on ?

FrothByte
Quick draw contest. Lucy can probably just shut off their minds. Whether she can do that before she gets clobbered is the question.

SSJGGogeta
Lucy stops time, and molecularly dematerializes the two as the fight starts. The end.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? punching her.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
punching her. She down react faster and can alter her molecular structure very easily, sport.

God Cloth Seiya
Speed blitz.

quanchi112
Speed blitz. That doesn't win even if it connects, sport. Lucy wins.

God Cloth Seiya
Prove Lucy can survive a hit from kryptonians.

quanchi112
Prove Lucy can survive a hit from kryptonians. You made the claim they destroy her with a hit. Prove it.

God Cloth Seiya
She survived a bullet. Thats really one of her best durability feats. Superman can destroy skyscrapers with a shockwave from his punch.

Skyscraper punch > bullet.

quanchi112
She survived a bullet. Thats really one of her best durability feats. Superman can destroy skyscrapers with a shockwave from his punch.

Skyscraper punch > bullet. That doesn't matter as she can control her own bodies along with others. She can freeze him in his tracks.

smile

God Cloth Seiya
That doesn't matter as she can control her own bodies along with others. She can freeze him in his tracks.

smile

Prove she can control and freeze anything on a kryptonians level.

quanchi112
Prove she can control and freeze anything on a kryptonians level. I can prove she can control others bodies but if your claim is she can't control them you'll need to post evidence since that is your claim.

God Cloth Seiya
My claim is that she's never controled anyone as strong as a kryptonian. You'll need to prove she can control someone as powerful as a kryptonian.

quanchi112
My claim is that she's never controled anyone as strong as a kryptonian. You'll need to prove she can control someone as powerful as a kryptonian. She controls others bodies and you don't think she can control theirs. Prove it.

God Cloth Seiya
She controls others bodies and you don't think she can control theirs. Prove it. she controled humans who are inferior in every way compared to a kryptonian. Now prove Lucy can control someone as strong as them.

quanchi112
she controled humans who are inferior in every way compared to a kryptonian. Now prove Lucy can control someone as strong as them. You made the claim she cannot control their bodies so prove it. You claim strength is what it comes down to when her strength has nothing to do with it, kiddo.

God Cloth Seiya
You made the claim that she can control them. But haven't shown any proof that she can control someone as powerful as them. Lucy got hit by a bullet. Kryptonians are faster than bullets.

quanchi112
You made the claim that she can control them. But haven't shown any proof that she can control someone as powerful as them. Lucy got hit by a bullet. Kryptonians are faster than bullets. She can control others bodies. I backed my claim and your claim is she isn't strong enough to do so despite her muscles having nothing to do with the power.

smile

God Cloth Seiya
She can control others bodies. I backed my claim and your claim is she isn't strong enough to do so despite her muscles having nothing to do with the power.

smile but you haven't proven she can control them. You've shown she can control humans and thats it.

quanchi112
but you haven't proven she can control them. You've shown she can control humans and thats it. She can control bodies not just human bodies. Prove they are different. Back your claims.

dynamix
Lucy at 100% was practically a God lol "I am everywhere". So her at 99% should be very close to it. I think she dominates.

FrothByte
Lucy can just stop time then knockout the kryptonians with a thought

quanchi112
Lucy wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.