Exar Kun and Darth Bane DOE vs. Darth Nox, Darth Wyyrlok, and Darth Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can the Dark lords defeat multiple Sith?

Force, sabers, all out

*Team morals are on, all sides are bloodlusted

*Battle takes place in Marka Ragnos's tomb

Q99
So, much, sorcery!

And I go for the trio.

Nephthys
Same.

carthage
I think the duo can take a few rounds at least. blink

Q99
Basically two of the trio hold off the lords, then whoever's left hits one of them with a major sorcery attack, and it's all downhill from there.

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
I think the duo can take a few rounds at least. blink

Yeah, maybe.

carthage
Wyyrlok didn't last long against Krayt, and was out of his depth in spite of superior knowledge of sorcery. Kun should be able to dispatch him in a similar manner, not sure how long Bane could hold out against Zannah and Nox.

All fighters all have the same ability to draw on Ragnos's tomb btw.

Q99
Did we see the same fight? Wyyrlok held his own in force exchange and sabers, it's just when Wyyrlok hit him with memory walk, Krayt pulled one over on him by being able to break free.

That was a pretty close battle, not what I'd call 'out of his depths!'.

Fight fairly evenly for awhile, get hit by Wyyrlok's strongest ability, and then *if* he can break free, take advantage of the situation to strike him down?

Zannah already beat him once. Two on one, Bane's in big trouble, Zannah will be able to hide behind Nox and hit him with a memory walk much faster, and then Nox will stab him before he can break free.

If Exar beats Wyyrlok, then he's going to find himself dealing with Nox and Zannah.

Or, alternatively, if Nox helps Krayt against Kun, Nox stabs Kun after Wyyrlok memory walks him before he can break free, and if Bane manages to do better than last time and beat Zannah, then he's got 2v1.

Basically, however you match it up as I see it, someone is getting stabbed by Nox while they're being hit with a hellish memory walk. Even when people *do* break free of those it takes a lot of concentration and leaves them vulnerable.

Hm, or on the flip side, you could have Nox hold someone off while the duo do a *double* memory walk, which no-one could hope to break free of.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Basically two of the trio hold off the lords, then whoever's left hits one of them with a major sorcery attack, and it's all downhill from there.
I was thinking Wyyrlok and Zannah mental lock the two dark lords and Nox attacks.

Though if there is a nexus, then Zannah can use tendrils as well.

More often than not, I'd give it to the trio.

Nalaniel
Trio.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I was thinking Wyyrlok and Zannah mental lock the two dark lords and Nox attacks.

Though if there is a nexus, then Zannah can use tendrils as well.

More often than not, I'd give it to the trio.

Yea, that too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.