This Team of Blaster run the gauntet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
How far can the get, The blasters get 1 day of rest between fights and they get a half a mile distance between each level. The Blasters can only use ranged blasting attacks all out blasts too.

Blasters
Blastaar
Jack of Hearts
Human Torch(Johnny)
Havok
Vision
Cyclops

1.Thing
2.Sasquatch
3.Colossus
4.Immortal Hercules
5.Thor
6.WWH
7.Superman

Delta1938
Dude, resting between fights means it's not a gauntlet. At least that's my understanding of what a gantlet is.

golem370
A lot or a few of people put a resting period between fights on KMC

Glorificus
Can't Thor just absorb the energies from their blasts with his plot-device hammer?

golem370
I don't think he could coming from different direction

Delta1938
Originally posted by golem370
A lot or a few of people put a resting period between fights on KMC

I don't recall there being a definition for what a gauntlet is for KMC's rules, but I have seen other places define them as going through the opponents one at a time, no rest between, to see how far they go. It's far easier to make it through a series of opponents if they're rested before the next opponent.

With the resting between fights, it's basically "How powerful an opponent can he/she/it/they beat?" kinda topic than a true gauntlet.

golem370
So how about 100% health after every fight and no rest better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.