Charles Xavier vs Jean grey & emma frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Xavier has an iron man armour that gives him bane level strength (off venom).
2. Xavier has access too all of Taskmaster's memories.
3. Battle takes place in the current X-men Mansion.
4. Win via k.o.
5. Everyone is classic.
6. The armour also gives Xavier deadpool level speed.
7. Jean can not use her TK on Xavier

DarkSaint85
They TK him down some stairs.

Cosmic_Beings
Xavier mentally curbstomps them both

DarkSaint85
Emma alone was able to shut his powers down in WWH vs X-men.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That is why he has extra abilities

StyleTime
I disagree. She ran interference for sure, but he was trying to stop them from fighting. It's closer to pulling your friend back when someone tries to grab them. "Shut his powers down" is misleading for our less knowledgeable posters.

As for the fight, the ladies win every match except for possibly 5. Any scenario where Emma gets her diamond form and Jean gets TK will end with a KO'd Xavier.

Edit: Emma and Jean have got to be one of the most threatening duos in their tier, now that I think about it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StyleTime
I disagree. She ran interference for sure, but he was trying to stop them from fighting. It's closer to pulling your friend back when someone tries to grab them. "Shut his powers down" is misleading for our less knowledgeable posters.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125228/3155468-blockingxavier.jpg

Stop BLOCKING my power (my emphasis).

StyleTime
She also mentions that he's trying to make them stop. It seems like Xavier is reaching out, while she shields everyone from his influence.

She's a goalie catching his balls (giggity) before they hit the net that is her friends' minds.

I've got tons of bad analogies I've been working on, if you're interested.

TedKordJRBOSS
I disagree.

As for the fight, the ladies win every match except for possibly 5. Any scenario where Emma gets her diamond form and Jean gets TK will end with a KO'd Xavier.

There all part of one battle

DarkSaint85
She also mentions that he's trying to make them stop. It seems like Xavier is reaching out, while she shields everyone from his influence.

She's a goalie catching his balls (giggity) before they hit the net that is her friends' minds.

I've got tons of bad analogies I've been working on, if you're interested.

Oh yeah!!

Lol. He's TRYING, she's BLOCKING.

Plus, it only seems like Xavier is reaching out, based on your interpretation. an equally valid one is she's telling him to shut the phuck up and let them beat down on Hulk.

Nonetheless, she blocked him, alone. Let alone with Jean there as well.

StyleTime
Oh yeah!!

Lol. He's TRYING, she's BLOCKING.

Plus, it only seems like Xavier is reaching out, based on your interpretation. an equally valid one is she's telling him to shut the phuck up and let them beat down on Hulk.

Nonetheless, she blocked him, alone. Let alone with Jean there as well.
I didn't say your interpretation was invalid. I stated, "I disagree." Our takes both work with the given dialogue, so I'm not going to assume mine as fact. I don't think your "trying" vs "blocking" distinction is fair to both parties though.

Granted, he wasn't in the mood for a fight. Telepathic attacks vary in strength, just like any physical attack. It's unclear how'd she fare against an earnest assault, but fighting her was not on his agenda.

I agree that the X-Ladies win though.

StyleTime
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
There all part of one battle
Oh. My bad. embarrasment

That might change things. Just how "classic" we talking here?

TedKordJRBOSS
Oh. My bad. embarrasment

That might change things. Just how "classic" we talking here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.