MOS Superman vs Viktor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Battle in NYC. Who wins? cool

Tattoos N Scars
Heat vision for the win

playa1258
Based on?

marwash22
Viktor... from PHUCKING UNDERWOLD?

lol. you can't be serious.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by playa1258
Battle in NYC. Who wins? cool

Kal stomps. erm

playa1258
Originally posted by marwash22
Viktor... from PHUCKING UNDERWOLD?

lol. you can't be serious.

I'm not.

marwash22
okay, then present your case for how Viktor does anything but tickle Kal's nose.

playa1258
Because Quan says so.

Star428
Ha, ha. This isn't a fight. Superman schools him easily just like he would any other vampire. It amazes me how much people are overrating Viktor.

StealthRanger
Superman solos Underworldverse by flying past it

marwash22
Originally posted by playa1258
Because Quan says so. oh, so this is a bait thread?

okay, I'm all for good Quanning fun.

playa1258
Yeah , no reason this can't be fun.

StealthRanger
Obligatory lolquan thread

Tattoos N Scars
Viktor brought the Lycans to the edge of extinction. Superman couldn't even save his father. Loser.

Viktor wins

Lestov16
I would say Quan isn't stupid enough to touch this thread, but if he thinks Khan can beat Superman.....

StealthRanger
Or think Voldemort can beat Reeves Superman

Tattoos N Scars
I wonder if Quan thinks Viktor can beat Russell Edgington.

Rao Kal El
Superman stomps, no doubt.

Insane Titan
Superman kills him with one punch .

Raisen
viktor absolutely destroys MoS

Star428
Originally posted by Raisen
viktor absolutely destroys MoS

rolling on floor laughing laughing

Time Immemorial
Vicktor attempts to join MoS in the Sun. MOS is a daywalker.

Rao Kal El
Superman rolfstomps and then uses Viktor's head as a kickball

Placidity
Does Viktor get his sword?

Star428
Originally posted by Placidity

Wouldn't matter as it would have no effect on Clark. It's not a magical sword and it sure as hell isn't made of kryptonite. Actually, the sword would be more of a liability to Viktor since Superman could easily disarm him at any time and use it against him. Not that he'd need it though.

Placidity
Does Viktor get his leather jacket?

Raisen
add in all the kryptonians to make this less of a stomp.

/spite

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Raisen
add in all the kryptonians to make this less of a stomp.

/spite

Hahahaha

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Placidity

Shoved in rear?

BruceSkywalker
Kal utterly destroys/curbstomps/shitstomps/kills/maims etc,etc, etc...

No t a damn thing that Viktor nor his fans can do here except buy several rolls of toilet paper to help wipe away the butthurt they feel and all the tears that will keep flowing from their eyes

God Cloth Seiya
Lol

Superman rapes

S_W_LeGenD
Superman will reduce Viktor to sub-atomic level particles. This is such magnitude of stomp.

carver9
Can't believe no one made a Khan vs Viktor thread. Quan head would explode.

juggerman
They did. Quan avoided it like the plague

Zack Fair
Why would anyone make this thread? >>

NemeBro
Notice how quan hasn't even posted in it.

Idiots.

carver9
Don't understand why people try to get his attention so bad. It's not like you are going to change his mind and you'll give up waaaaaaaayyyyyyy before he does, so what's the point in baiting him? I have as of yet to see anyone out debate Quan. Not saying that he is winning the debate but he is always the last to reply. We get that Quan thinks Kahn, Viktor, and whoever else is unbeatable but if you tend on making threads like this, at least stick in there and debate in your own bait thread or just stop making them.

NemeBro
Quan's too scared to battlezone me. He's a coward.

Silent Master
Everyone out debates quan, I don't recall quan ever winning a debate.

zeel
victor is superhuman

a better thread would have been blade vs victor or captian America vs victor. but this is ridiculous.

victor dies.

carver9
Originally posted by Silent Master

Never said he wins but he does outlast the people he is debating against, which is what I mean. He's not always right but he is consistent which is the reason I am asking why makes threads to get his attention when he is going to outlast you.

Silent Master
Originally posted by carver9
Never said he wins but he does outlast the people he is debating against, which is what I mean. He's not always right but he is consistent which is the reason I am asking why makes threads to get his attention when he is going to outlast you.

Outlasting isn't the same as out debating. quan gets out debated on an almost daily basis.

Time Immemorial
What happened to Quan?

Zack Fair
Don't understand why people try to get his attention so bad. It's not like you are going to change his mind and you'll give up waaaaaaaayyyyyyy before he does, so what's the point in baiting him? I have as of yet to see anyone out debate Quan. Not saying that he is winning the debate but he is always the last to reply. We get that Quan thinks Kahn, Viktor, and whoever else is unbeatable but if you tend on making threads like this, at least stick in there and debate in your own bait thread or just stop making them. thumb up

Robtard
but he is always the last to reply.

Not accurate, actually. Just many a time as people get bored.

Time Immemorial
Don't understand why people try to get his attention so bad. It's not like you are going to change his mind and you'll give up waaaaaaaayyyyyyy before he does, so what's the point in baiting him? I have as of yet to see anyone out debate Quan. Not saying that he is winning the debate but he is always the last to reply. We get that Quan thinks Kahn, Viktor, and whoever else is unbeatable but if you tend on making threads like this, at least stick in there and debate in your own bait thread or just stop making them.

People bait him for fun, he rolls with it. Simple as that.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
What happened to Quan? Such a broad question.......

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Such a broad question.......

laughing

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Silent Master

True that.

The only one I have not seen winning against Quan is Carver mmm

juggerman
Oh snap!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Can't believe no one made a Khan vs Viktor thread. Quan head would explode.

I did.. he never showed up

Rao Kal El

This kind of reminded me this:

Quitters never win. Winners never quit, but those who never win and never quit are idiots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.