Avatar Kyoshi Vs Azula and Zuko(Book 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Who wins, who dies?

Damborgson
If Kyoshi is anything like the other avatars and taps into the state, how does she not give them a sweet sweet raping?

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, this is stupid. No one in the entire series can defeat an avatar state avatar in a fair fight, except for a future avatar state avatar.

This should be clear by now.

King Joker
Kyoshi.

Fated Xtasy
Just wanted to see if people thought Kyoshi could defeat them based solely on what we saw in ATLA. I think Zuko and Azula could give her some trouble though

BloodRain
A Comet powered Ozai was on the level of a young Avatar, stomp with AS. The adult Kyoshi is more than likely better than Aang at base due to mastery.

So its like the Aang vs Ozai fight. Only in this case Aang is a stronger more mature character and Ozai is two weaker characters and is without the comet power boost.

That's how this thread goes.

yungz22
Shes the AVATAR if you didnt know thats the pinnacle of bending a human can reach.

KingD19
Kyoshi's feat of splitting an island sized mass off of the mainland with Earthbending and Lavabending, then using Airbending to simply blow that island miles and miles away means the Flame Siblings get a brutal raping. And Kyoshi was one of the most uncaring Avatar's. She wouldn't show any mercy.

yungz22
Originally posted by KingD19
Kyoshi's feat of splitting an island sized mass off of the mainland with Earthbending and Lavabending, then using Airbending to simply blow that island miles and miles away means the Flame Siblings get a brutal raping. And Kyoshi was one of the most uncaring Avatar's. She wouldn't show any mercy.

Yea she told aang she would kill anyone who threatened what she wanted to protect without even thinking twice.

She was very strong willed, confidant and wasnt afraid of a fight much more like korra than aang

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by yungz22
Shes the AVATAR if you didnt know thats the pinnacle of bending a human can reach.

No need to be an ass about it. geez, i've watched the damn series a bunch, i was only curious to see peoples opinion on this.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
No need to be an ass about it. geez, i've watched the damn series a bunch, i was only curious to see peoples opinion on this.

Get him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.