Revan, Jaric Kaedan, and Oric Traless run the NJO gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Setting: Jedi Temple

1. Corran Horn, Kam Solusar, and Jaden Korr

2. Kenth Hammer, Leia Organa Solo, and Vestera Khai

3. Saba Sebastyne, Kenth Hammer, and Kam Solusar

4. Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn, and Leia Organa Solo

5. Kol Skywalker, Saba Sebastyne, and Corran Horn

6. Mara Jade Skywalker, Kyle Katarn, and Kenth Hammer

7. Jaina Solo Fel, Kol Skywalker, and Saba Sebastyne

8. Kyp Durron, Jaina Solo Fel, and Kyle Katarn

9. Jacen Solo, Kyp Durron, and Saba Sebastyne

10. Luke Skywalker, Jacen Solo, and Kyp Durron

How far do they get?

NewGuy01
This one is hard to call, on my end. I'm thinking they may stop at 5, but it might be even earlier?

carthage
Feats for Jaedan and Oric?

NewGuy01
Jaric is a master of Juyo-Kos, which would make him an expert in multiple styles of light saber combat. He also is on the Jedi Council, and lead the team that captured the Dread Masters. He was a flashpoint boss killed by the same strike team that killed Malgus and Revan. Basically the Mace Windu of his era, in terms of personality and status.

I'll get to Oric later.

Emperordmb
How good is Kenth Hammer?

NewGuy01
He's the anti-Corran Horn, and supposedly the greater warrior of the two. Was eventually the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order to boot. He especially has great skill with telekinesis, I've heard.

He was defeated in the end by Saba, though.

carthage
I don't see them topping four, personally. I'm not sure. Definitely done at six though

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He's the anti-Corran Horn, and supposedly the greater warrior of the two. Was eventually the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order to boot. He especially has great skill with telekinesis, I've heard.

Wasn't he like basically Daala's figurehead?

Arhael

I've read all books that involved Kenth Hamner. He is feat-less. I can't recall him doing anything of the note. What made him anti-Corran is views on how Jedi Order must be run, that's as far as it goes, it has no relevance to combat at all. Also, duel against Saba showed that he is more of a politician than warrior. She didn't even try to defeat him, mere defense and convincing, his own stupid actions and arrogance led to his death.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Arhael
I've read all books that involved Kenth Hamner. He is feat-less. I can't recall him doing anything of the note. What made him anti-Corran is views on how Jedi Order must be run, that's as far as it goes, it has no relevance to combat at all. Also, duel against Saba showed that he is more of a politician than warrior. She didn't even try to defeat him, mere defense and convincing, his own stupid actions and arrogance led to his death.

I think I got him and another guy mixed up, yeah. Still, Hamner was one of the most powerful Jedi of his time.

Fated Xtasy
I think I got him and another guy mixed up, yeah. Still, Hamner was one of the most powerful Jedi of his time.

He got his shit kicked in by Saba during the beginning of their duel lol not really the one of the most powerful Jedi of his time imo

Q99
Hamner was supposed to be fairly strong, and did manage to cause one small wound on Saba, so he is not *just* a politician type, but he is clearly not on a tier with Saba/Horn/etc.. Heck, she was holding back and had him non-lethally captured until he forced her hand.

The rest of the council called on Corran to duel and replace him. They seem to think Horn was definitely the stronger.

carthage
Is Corran on the Baras/Ulic/Katarn/Wyyrlok tier?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99
Hamner was supposed to be fairly strong, and did manage to cause one small wound on Saba, so he is not *just* a politician type, but he is clearly not on a tier with Saba/Horn/etc.. Heck, she was holding back and had him non-lethally captured until he forced her hand.

Also didnt Saba say she was Hamner's superior in terms of Lightsaber combat?

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Is Corran on the Baras/Ulic/Katarn/Wyyrlok tier?

In the NJO, I'd say Katarn, Corran, Saba, and Mara are on the same general level, give or take.

I believe so. She certainly proved she was at the least!

NewGuy01
Saba being Hamners superior hardly makes him unimpressive. She was amongst the top 5 or so swordsmen of her day.

Q99
Saba being Hamners superior hardly makes him unimpressive. She was amongst the top 5 or so swordsmen of her day.

Yea. If she's high council level, that probably puts him at low council level. Which still makes him a badass.

How many Jedi could even wound Saba, realistically? Not too many.

Raptor22
in terms of power and skill I'd put saba as a mid level master along with horn and soulsar. Kyp, Jaina Mara and Kyle as high level and as for hamner I wouldnt put him above any master but cilghal.

NewGuy01
I messed up, guys. In every fight with Kenth Hamner, replace him with Ganner Rhysode. I had mixed the two up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.