Superman vs Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Both have the entire superman history of strength

The only difference is that they keep individual fighting feats

First Match
DCNu

Second Match
Preboot

riv6672
Yay, i caused Black Canary to start trending!stick out tongue

Also, WTH is "the entire Superman history of strength"?

maxivitopowe
"Equalised strength" someone is gonna try something

Giving them all of Supes highs and lows... Eh

Also isn't it night there?

RealPizzaBoy
she will be wraping superman with her pantyhosed tighs of thunder, trying to choke him out. superman wont give up. he will overpower the tighs of thunder and spread them wide..... in order to escape the grip. then he will make her pay for such a move ... very bad move canary. you like to use your tighs as a weapon, superman will defeat your weapon. superman defeats the dirty pantyhosed tighs and give her sore legs. after her main weapons are gone she is weak and superman prevails.

DarkSaint85
....someone has issues.

riv6672
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
"Equalised strength" someone is gonna try something

Giving them all of Supes highs and lows... Eh

Also isn't it night there?
Couldnt you have just said equal bodies?

And, night where?

RealPizzaBoy
They will be rhymin together.

Superman: Let me do them curlss.. curls for them girls..
Canary: Leme do them tighsss... tighs for the guysss
Superman leme do them curls curls... curls for them girls..
Canary we do some tighsss... tighs for them guyssss

maxivitopowe
You know this board. Someone would have still applied the mental blocks fallacy

You know there *waves hand dismissively*

Anyway I don't know why I just thought it would be night there

riv6672
Night WHERE?

And, you're right about the board. With some of the posters anyway. I sit corrected!

Delta1938
Originally posted by RealPizzaBoy
she will be wraping superman with her pantyhosed tighs of thunder, trying to choke him out. superman wont give up. he will overpower the tighs of thunder and spread them wide..... in order to escape the grip. then he will make her pay for such a move ... very bad move canary. you like to use your tighs as a weapon, superman will defeat your weapon. superman defeats the dirty pantyhosed tighs and give her sore legs. after her main weapons are gone she is weak and superman prevails.

laughing

Delta1938
As for the thread, if they're essentially in "equal bodies," but with Superman's powers, scenario one. Probably Canary. I haven't seen her in the New 52, but I'm assuming she's at least a fairly good fighter, and Superman's not that great a fighter from what I've seen in the New 52. Him being more experienced fighting with his powers could help, but probably won't balance things enough.

Pre-FLASHPOINT I'd go with Superman. His fighting skills are actually pretty underrated, and he's used his greater experience with his powers to get an advantage over Paragon, who was copying his powers but at a noticeably enhanced level. I'm not overly impressed with BC for this.

riv6672
Interesting.

Annabeth
funny!

banshee and songbird seemed to be able to conquer superman, too

Delta1938
Originally posted by Annabeth
funny!

banshee and songbird seemed to be able to conquer superman, too

errrr What?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.