Combat feat that should never be mentioned on KMC again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
To start if off. Sue stopping Exitar

zopzop
Anything written by Remender. Man, I owe Hickman an apology. His stuff is nowhere near the absolute sh|t that comes out of Remender's pen.

Most anything written by Bendis comes a close second.

Galan007
had sue not damaged yet another celestial recently, i might agree with you, golem. clearly such a feat is within her ability, however. smile

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
Anything written by Remender. Man, I owe Hickman an apology. His stuff is nowhere near the absolute sh|t that comes out of Remender's pen.

Most anything written by Bendis comes a close second. Remender used to have the more enjoyable series.

And then complete shit. The guy needs to get back to actually writing about Apocalypse.

golem370
Batman causing any kind of worry or pain to Darkseid I think is in the tops of the list.

Eternal Idol
Deer vs Wolverine

Warlord
Stairs vs DS

golem370
Table vs Apocalypse

RealPizzaBoy
Thor VS U Foes. that fight was just wrong on so many levels...

golem370
If the Ufoes won I could see potentially

RealPizzaBoy
Originally posted by golem370
If the Ufoes won I could see potentially

i dont even want to talk about that crap. its just wrong.

Delta1938
To start if off. Sue stopping Exitar

If it really was meant to be her power taps into their weakness, I don't see how it can be so bad for the Celesials even if a one-time thing.

Also, anybody notice the irony of a thread? We mention stuff the thread says should never be mentioned.

Parmaniac
"(insert name) tagged Flash"

golem370
lol I personally like to see how well Thor stands up to this

krisblaze
lol I personally like to see how well Thor stands up to this

He already did? He has 3 times in fact.

The latest was during Siege.

golem370
Any scans?

h1a8
Fire from chandelier vs. juggs

krisblaze
Any scans?

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsUFoes04.jpg.html

One of the incidents.

It should all be in ODGs respect thread.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by RealPizzaBoy
Thor VS U Foes. that fight was just wrong on so many levels... the u-foes were kinda powered down there tbh

golem370
That's to me a Hammer feat more then a Thor one.

krisblaze
They took him down in Siege, sort of.

Though that was together with Norman and some shit writing.

Rao Kal El
To me is not the same thing at all

Hulk's body is surviving the attack, while on the other one Mjolnir is protecting Thor.

golem370
If not absorbing it

krisblaze
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
To me is not the same thing at all

Hulk's body is surviving the attack, while on the other one Mjolnir is protecting Thor.
I thought Hulk was tanking vector's attack and not x-rays.

Either way Thor took their combined attack in Siege.

Rao Kal El
In the Hulk issue that Vector attack was capable of opening holes in reality.

I don't think in siege it was not portrayed to be in that power level

DarkSaint85
Batman causing any kind of worry or pain to Darkseid I think is in the tops of the list.

I can't help but think that this is the real reason why you made this thread.

Anyway, DS was in a rotting human body, Batman shot him with NewGod Kryptonite, so jnothing surprising there.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Anyway, DS was in a rotting human body, Batman shot him with NewGod Kryptonite, so jnothing surprising there.

He's complained enough about an out of context showing for you to think he made this thread to complain more about that?

riv6672
Wolverine taking down Shang Chi.

golem370
Any Batman showing or Captain America showing or anybody in their wheel house without on exotic power hurting anybody in a tier in and around Colossus is a silly feat imo.

golem370

So what your saying Batman has no chance of hurting or scaring DS unless there is a massive plot device which is something I agree with.

operator616

There were other instances in Superman/Batman, one of which where Batman kicked Darkseid and drew blood. In the Torment arc.

Still better than Batman oneshotting (KO) Wonder Woman with a kick though.

DarkSaint85
Any Batman showing or Captain America showing or anybody in their wheel house without on exotic power hurting anybody in a tier in and around Colossus is a silly feat imo.

Lol. Yup, let's keep it in their tiers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.